Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wuthering Heights by Yanti

yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
Hi guys,

After a long break I am finally back with a build. I shared today 'Wuthering Heights', a mountain home for your sims. It has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, an open plan living and dining room, kitchen, 2 balconies, a basement garage and a swimming pool. I hope you guys would like my build. All comments, downloads and recommendations are very much appreciated. Here are some pics:

14345465835_09995d3675_z.jpg

14365608743_c0e4a0e130_z.jpg

14345466045_822bb6c3a5_z.jpg

14343829642_e9c6cbb23c_z.jpg

14158712338_c4691261d0_z.jpg

14158733458_21fb23139d_z.jpg

14158733478_7cd00627c8_z.jpg

14158733518_8a62a7cd68_z.jpg

14322274766_d0561bb5a3_z.jpg

14322274756_46b7495145_z.jpg

14322274776_b77b1a8b16_z.jpg

14322274856_7089d7d699_z.jpg

14158796578_b30be8bd3b_z.jpg

14365608493_3d2b3cd93e_z.jpg

Download link:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8261703

Slideshow link:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/11840326@N02/sets/72157644599341709/

Comments

• Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited June 2014
    Yanti This is a wonderful warm and welcoming build, I love the soft buttercup yellow of the exterior the landscaping is so very detailed, the steep drive way looks very realistic. :D The contemporary decor feels authentic with its neural colour palette with soft touches of colour and textures throughout . Rec'd and favoured. :D
    Hugs Folly
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited June 2014
    Wuthering Heights is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior of it! The yellow shade of colour that have used for the exterior looks very nice. It looks great how you have done the roofing and the windows! The way you have done the terrain looks great! It looks very nice how you have done the stairs in the outdoors areas! It looks great! The way you have the plants and trees through the outdoors looks very nice! Very nice pool area! It is great that you have a waterfall fountain on the side of the pool for sims to enjoy seeing when swimming there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home ! Great kitchen. Sims will enjoy using the bakery oven to cook their meals in. The breadsticks and cookies jar looks great there. Very nice living room! Sims will enjoy relaxing on the sofa and armchairs there and watch tv or read a book from the bookcase, with the fire from the fireplace warming them up. The sunflowers pictures either side of the tv are nice for sims to see when sitting there. They look cheery and look nice with the colour of the exterior of the home. It looks great that you have the statues on the shelves each side of the fireplace. The plants on the coffee table are a nice green touch. Nice study desk nook area! Sims will like having a read or using the computer there. It looks great how you have placed the bookcases on the wall there. The floral pictures are very nice for sims to see when sitting there. It looks great the way you have created the alcove by placing the table between the dressers. The way you have placed and angled the lamps on the top of the dressers looks great! The flowers next to the lamps look nice. Very nice calm natural colour that you have used for the walls of the living, dining, bath and bed rooms. The dining room area is very nice! Nice type of dining seats that you have used for sims to enjoy sitting and eating a meal on. The yellow rose on the table and the sunflowers picture on the wall there are very nice for sims to see when eating there. Nice colour and texture that you have used for the dining room curtains. Nice calming colours that you have used in the bathroom . It looks nice that you have placed the triangular bath tub there,. Very nice bedrooms. The colours and patterns that you have used for the beds look nice. It looks nice how you have placed a bookcase on the wall behind the beds. The sims will enjoy waking up and seeing the nice floral picture on the bedhead wall in the double bed rooms.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    saitouamysaitouamy Posts: 1,104 Member
    edited June 2014
    Oh the house looks amazing, Yanti :shock:
    Each of your building has very different taste and all of them are really, really gorgeous! Wuthering Heights has absolutely beautiful landscape and it's shape is wonderful. Soft colored interior has sophisticated and warm taste. I love the dining room especially. It must be great to eat dinner with family/friends, sitting in the comfy chair. Left you a big rec!
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited June 2014
    Yanti -- Wuthering Heights is gorgeous... the landscaping is amazing! And I love that the interior is a nice mix of modern and traditional. Happily rec'd! :)
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    sherrylynn8779sherrylynn8779 Posts: 2,102 Member
    edited June 2014
    Oh Yanti! I ADORE this house!!! The landscaping is absolutely gorgeous! I am most def DRF!
    My Twitter:: My Facebook:: Gallery Name: sherry_lynn1979
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    edited June 2014
    Very very beautiful dear Yanti. I love the incline of the drive. I can never get that right. Big Rec'd from me dear.
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    edited June 2014
    Wuthering Heights is absolutely stunning, I can just imagine Cathy and Heathcliffe here! Fantastic landscaping and wonderful interiors. Recd and fav'd :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    follyfoot wrote:
    Yanti This is a wonderful warm and welcoming build, I love the soft buttercup yellow of the exterior the landscaping is so very detailed, the steep drive way looks very realistic. :D The contemporary decor feels authentic with its neural colour palette with soft touches of colour and textures throughout . Rec'd and favoured. :D
    Hugs Folly

Dear Folly!!! :D Thank you so much! I always enjoy reading your comments! So glad you liked my mountain home. Had great fun building! I missed it so much through these months! Thanks a lot for the rec and the fav! ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited June 2014
    Great to see a new build Yanti! I love how it's perched on a hill and the landscaping is fantastic. Big rec.
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited June 2014
    Yanti, I am in total agreement with everyone on the gorgeous landscaping! I always look forward to seeing another fabulous build from you! Got it rec'd this morning when I saw it come up right behind mine! :mrgreen:

• Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited June 2014
    So exciting to see a new build from you! Wuthering Heights looks wonderful - so serene and inviting! I love that sloping driveway and you always do such stunning interior work xx
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Rose - I love reading your detailed comments. :D You do not miss a thing! Thank you for your generous comments! ((Hugs))
  • Options
    Puncky99Puncky99 Posts: 338 Member
    edited June 2014
    Wow! I love your new build! The landscaping is stunning and your decoration is just wonderful. Rec'd and favoured. :D :thumbup:
    Onderschrift_Luna_1_met_Logo_zpsbwcad4il.jpg

EA ID: Simmie99
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/MoonshineSim
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MoonshineSim/
    Please visit my website for more of my creations.
  • Options
    60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    edited June 2014
    :shock: WOW! WOW! WOW! :shock:

Freaking stunning! I love what you've done with the landscaping, in particular!

Wonderful job! :thumbup:
  • Options
    Sallidra20Sallidra20 Posts: 604 Member
    edited June 2014
    Stunning Yanti! But from you I expect nothing less! Definite Recc'd! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    saitouamy wrote:
    Oh the house looks amazing, Yanti :shock:
    Each of your building has very different taste and all of them are really, really gorgeous! Wuthering Heights has absolutely beautiful landscape and it's shape is wonderful. Soft colored interior has sophisticated and warm taste. I love the dining room especially. It must be great to eat dinner with family/friends, sitting in the comfy chair. Left you a big rec!

Thank you Amy dear! :D You are so sweet! I always try to build different style of homes. So that the building process stays interesting! Thanks so much for your lovely compliments and the recommendation. ((Hugs))
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Idontrcall wrote:
    Yanti -- Wuthering Heights is gorgeous... the landscaping is amazing! And I love that the interior is a nice mix of modern and traditional. Happily rec'd! :)

Thank you for stopping by to check out my build. So nice to hear tht you liked my build. Thanks so much for the recommendation too. ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited June 2014
    It looks so gorgeous Yanti!! Loved the shade of yellow you used... :)
    I also really liked to stairs and lanscape folling of it!! Magical! :D

Recd ofc!! Good work! :thumbup:

• Options
    BakingNerdBakingNerd Posts: 3,932 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hi Yanti, it's always great to see another build from you. I love how effortlessly this build sits on the mountainside and your interiors as always are stunning. Got it rec'd :)
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,924 Member
    edited June 2014
  • Options
    DolphineQDolphineQ Posts: 1,799 Member
    edited June 2014
    Such a beautiful build, dearest yanti!
    I love the way you have mixed the furniture and the colors you have used are so nice and relaxing. I wish I could live it this house :).
    Please share and support me in my work with rescue cats! https://www.gofundme.com/DolphineQCats

2rgmmvq.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Oh Yanti! I ADORE this house!!! The landscaping is absolutely gorgeous! I am most def DRF!

WOW! :D A DRF?!! Thank you Sherry! I am thrilled that you like my build so much! ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hi Yanti, it's always worth the wait to see one of your Lovely builds and Wuthering Heights is no exception. Fabulous work with the terrain and landscaping! I love the sharp incline for the drive. The interiors are a lovely mix of eclectic warmth. Looks like a wonderful home for our simmies! Rec'd. :D Hugs xx
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Very very beautiful dear Yanti. I love the incline of the drive. I can never get that right. Big Rec'd from me dear.

Thanks a lot dear Bree! So very sweet of you! I had fun with the landscaping and I am glad you approve! Thanks so much for the recommendation too. ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    ladyloialladyloial Posts: 537 Member
    edited June 2014
    what a lovely cozy home, left a rec :)
    aaagXEr5xv_zps9aeuclrp.jpg