The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 - The goths are back!

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    mr014mr014 Posts: 1,648 Member
    edited May 2014
    Anthono wrote:
    True but we saw the neighbourhood sims age in TS2.Its just weird they're making them younger again.

In TS3, they made them even younger than in TS4; for example, Bella and Morty were just kids in TS3.

However, they brought back a bunch of TS2 favorites in TS3 at exactly the same age they were in TS2, so the TS3 timeline is a bit messed up and should not be considered canon, imo.

In TS4, Bella and Morty also seem to be younger than in TS1 (but not as young as in TS3 LOL) leading me to believe TS4 will be set a bit before TS1 (but of course not as far back as TS3!).

I also believe Cassandra hasn't been born yet in this game, seeing as how young Bella actually looks, so the game must be set sometime before TS1 and before Cassandra's birth is my guess.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    edited May 2014
    You know... I don't know much about the sims and time lines because I came into the series with TS3 as my starting game. I thought they were brother and sister. ._.

So I was like... "HER HUSBAND?!" Dang EA, now you're pushing the rating of the game. :lol:
  • Options
    KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    edited May 2014
    So this confirms Michael Bachelor is back right? I mean no way they will have Bella w/o her brother :D Always loved Michael Bachelor.
  • Options
    howahkan319howahkan319 Posts: 213 Member
    edited May 2014
    This could very well be a game in which it will be great to play with premades, she's beautiful!
    He's not, by the way, he looks like a creep to me, I can see why she married him for his money :P

That's a theory for sure, but I've always thought that they were really in love. Bella, being this charismatic knock-out being attracted to dark and scientific Mortimer seems just so perfect to me. Bella could have any sim but chose Mortimer because he's dark and mysterious with a huge equally as mysterious family.
  • Options
    AlnairanAlnairan Posts: 2,424 Member
    edited May 2014
    I'm sorry if this was answered already, but when is TS4 in the timeline?

Judging only by that image, I would place it around the same time of TS1. Do we have any word on that already?

It is just that I am kind of hoping that they will address Bela's abduction.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see that everybody is pretty much as confused as I am :lol:
    6724061.png
    Origin ID: Gabby-Abeille
  • Options
    EuanSimEuanSim Posts: 2,345 Member
    edited May 2014
    I don't want it to be before The Sims 2, but I think it will.

Maybe Bella'll be rigged to get abducted by aliens?