Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CC skin causes CAS deformities?

Heya! Poet here.

Recently I download some CC skin, which came in a package form. I scanned it before installing it and nothing appears wrong with it.

However, when I go into CAS and try to change the chest size of female sims, their chest is either abnormally flat or oversized. If I try to make a small chest smaller it sinks into the sim, and the large chest looks ridiculous and is hard to shrink.

Also, sims are often abnormally tall and slim.

I use no sliders or mods use to alter the body of my sims, it is only when I use cc skin when problems occur.

Any advice would be appreciated, currently I am going to go through the skins I already have installed and see if removing them helps. :-)
giphy.gif

Comments

• Options
    MadelynsMommyMadelynsMommy Posts: 1,252 Member
    edited May 2014
    Are you using the master controller mod?
  • Options
    themysticalpoetthemysticalpoet Posts: 1,000 Member
    edited May 2014
    Are you using the master controller mod?
    Nope, I stopped using it a while back when it caused problems previously.
    giphy.gif

• Options
    themysticalpoetthemysticalpoet Posts: 1,000 Member
    edited May 2014
    Bump, I think it might be down to some bad CC under the name 'new CAS project' with a pic of some vampire chick which is known for creating those weird baby deformities. Does anyone think there's a chance this bad CC affects other CC or the chest slider?
    giphy.gif

• Options
    DarleymikeyDarleymikey Posts: 4,047 Member
    edited May 2014
    Bump, I think it might be down to some bad CC under the name 'new CAS project' with a pic of some vampire chick which is known for creating those weird baby deformities. Does anyone think there's a chance this bad CC affects other CC or the chest slider?

Not sure what the problem is. I know that I've had problems in the bast with clothing/shoes mean't for an adult, but for some reason, loaded onto a child. Vice versa, I think.
    wallshot_zps9l41abih.jpg
  • Options
    beautifull407beautifull407 Posts: 6 New Member
    Im having a problem, I recently downloaded some Cc and now when I go in cas my sims completely blow up... like their whole bodies get ridiculously HUGE and I dont know I downloaded to make this happen, but id really appreciate it if someone could tell me what could be causing this to happen so I can take it out. please and thank you in advance.
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    If the person who made the cc uses sliders, then maybe that transferred with the cc. Just remove your latest cc and delete the simcompositor.cache file from your documents/ea/sims3 folder.