Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Small Space, Big Style Contest [CLOSED] DOCUSAT - Please Check In!

Comments

• Options
    CSIMSIECSIMSIE Posts: 2,779 Member
    edited January 2014
    ErnesaT wrote:
    CSIMSIE wrote:
    I am already done! It's not much room to fill, so that was easy.

Name/Link to Your Page: CSIMSIE
    Lot name: Small Hall
    Link to Your Lot: Here
    Description : This house has everything you need in a house, but but BUT only in one room. There is one separate bathroom but that is because of privacy :D. 1BDR 1BTH, no CC, no CAP.
    Store Item Picked & Why: Wood Fire Oven from Monte Vista because it gives awesome recipes and dishes.
    Pictures:

/snip/

Additional Information: Nothing, to be honest. I first thought a studio house was a house which sims could use as a studio, so that explains the outside.

CSimsie, this is really cute.

The forums mama has said i made a cute house :shock:

THANK!

YOU!
  • Options
    pixiegamerpixiegamer Posts: 1,729 Member
    edited January 2014
    Interested! :D
    Getting back into TS3! :smile:
  • Options
    jazenjazen Posts: 5,612 Member
    edited January 2014
    I love small builds. :)

15845932053_27f57f3980.jpg

• Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited January 2014
    CSimsie that was quick! Rec'd.
  • Options
    edited January 2014

Not much to fill! :)

Thanks!
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited January 2014
    Please add me to the interested list! :) I was currently in the middle of a new build for myself, but that can always be put on hold ^_^ especially for as neat of a contest as this one :D I've never really built a house on such a small plot before - so this will certainly be a challenge for me. But anything that helps me to gain experience as a builder and have a little fun in the process ;)
    Thanks for hosting, aricarai :)

You've been added to the list - can't wait to see what you will do! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    KleineMuff wrote:
    This sounds like fun! I never built on such a small lot but it's a great challenge :D

I've added you to the list! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    ErnesaT wrote:
    aricarai wrote:
    ErnesaT wrote:
    Great contest idea, lil sis. I would volunteer to judge but I'll (hopefully) be away when the contest ends. I can, however, sponsor 2000 simpoints.

WOWZA :shock: thank you so much, Sis! That's very, very generous of you! :mrgreen:

I hope wherever you are planning to go, it will be warm and tropical 8)

You're welcome. I can't wait to see what you get. In fact, I may post one of my own just as a bump. :mrgreen:

As for warm, it better be. I'm supposed to be going to Palm Springs, Cali for a friend's wedding.

Oooh that sounds like fun! I hope you get to go :mrgreen:

I'm working on one right now - I'm going with the story line of a converted gas station! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    pixiegamer wrote:
    Interested! :D

Added! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    jazen wrote:

I've added you to the interest list, hon! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    CSIMSIE wrote:

Not much to fill! :)

Thanks!

Very, very quick - I've been working on one for about 4 hours! And that's just the exterior...haha! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    jazenjazen Posts: 5,612 Member
    edited January 2014
    aricarai wrote:
    jazen wrote:

Thanks :) quick question, is uploading my lot to media fire ok? I don't know why, but the exchange no longer likes me. It goes through the motions, but my builds never show in my studio. :( I've tried a few times for other comps I'm entering, and it just won't work for some reason.
    15845932053_27f57f3980.jpg

• Options
    annasommerannasommer Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited January 2014
    Ooooo a contest for a tiny building :shock:

Bookmarked, I will get back to you if I can come up with something :mrgreen:
  • Options
    whatsociallifewhatsociallife Posts: 1,245 Member
    edited January 2014
    Is it possible to use the same store item more than once - curtains or windows for example?
  • Options
    tkbluebasketballtkbluebasketball Posts: 4,495 Member
    edited January 2014
    CSIMIE's Small Hall has been cleared for Custard. :)

Also some inspriration.

Studio
    9d64135e-8650-4c55-8a55-3e0cbc7e9e8e_zpsd59da9a8.gif

good-studio_zps73128452.jpg

Loft
    small-studio-apartment_zps6eaccd33.jpg

loft-rendering-1024x575_zpseffa2905.jpg

Cannot wait to see more amazing entries!
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited January 2014
    ErnesaT wrote:
    Great contest idea, lil sis. I would volunteer to judge but I'll (hopefully) be away when the contest ends. I can, however, sponsor 2000 simpoints.

Can I just say that I think this is really generous of you :) There's a surprise: Ernesa being generous again ;) haha

CSIMSIE: This entry is so cute! Well done. It's really unique, and I like the roofing of it. Well done, you've impressed me :lol:
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    YellowJane wrote:
    ErnesaT wrote:

Can I just say that I think this is really generous of you :) There's a surprise: Ernesa being generous again ;) haha

CSIMSIE: This entry is so cute! Well done. It's really unique, and I like the roofing of it. Well done, you've impressed me :lol:

Thanks! :D And i explained before, but i first thought a studio house is a house used as a studio so that explains the roofing. :lol:
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited January 2014
    Sorry - one more question. Can we enter more than once, if we want? :lol:
  • Options
    JoolsterJoolster Posts: 6,417 Member
    edited January 2014
    YellowJane wrote:
    Sorry - one more question. Can we enter more than once, if we want? :lol:

You may enter twice - once for loft, once for studio.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,624 Member
    edited January 2014
    Small Hall is a very nice home CSIMSIE :) Great exterior of it. The roofing is great. It looks nice how you have done the fencing of the front porchway, and the way you have placed the plants around the edges of the home looks nice. Nice furnishing of the interior. The shade of blue that you have used for the bed looks nice. Great bedside table lamps for reading at nightime. Great living area corner for sims to relax on the sofa and enjoy watching tv. The leaves pictures on the wall above the tv are nice for sims to see when sitting there. Great floor tiling in the kitchen. It is great that you have used the woodstove oven as your store item, because the meals that sims can cook using it are always very tasty. It looks nice that you have taken a photo of your build with the light house in the background.
    It is a great home. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    rosemow wrote:
    Small Hall is a very nice home CSIMSIE :) Great exterior of it. The roofing is great. It looks nice how you have done the fencing of the front porchway, and the way you have placed the plants around the edges of the home looks nice. Nice furnishing of the interior. The shade of blue that you have used for the bed looks nice. Great bedside table lamps for reading at nightime. Great living area corner for sims to relax on the sofa and enjoy watching tv. The leaves pictures on the wall above the tv are nice for sims to see when sitting there. Great floor tiling in the kitchen. It is great that you have used the woodstove oven as your store item, because the meals that sims can cook using it are always very tasty. It looks nice that you have taken a photo of your build with the light house in the background.
    It is a great home. :)

Thanks rose! You are so awesome!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    jazen wrote:
    aricarai wrote:
    jazen wrote:

Thanks :) quick question, is uploading my lot to media fire ok? I don't know why, but the exchange no longer likes me. It goes through the motions, but my builds never show in my studio. :( I've tried a few times for other comps I'm entering, and it just won't work for some reason.

I'd ask that you try uploading to the exchange again for this contest, but if you're unable to upload, then a media fire entry is okay.

• Options
    edited January 2014
    annasommer wrote:
    Ooooo a contest for a tiny building :shock:

Bookmarked, I will get back to you if I can come up with something :mrgreen:

Added to the list! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Is it possible to use the same store item more than once - curtains or windows for example?

Yes! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    @tk - those are awesome inspiration pictures! :mrgreen: