Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Idle Days - a modern, futuristic home by Yanti

yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
Hi guys,

I am happy to be building again and today I uploaded an ultra modern, futuristic house called 'Idle Days'. This modern home consists 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, living room, kitchen/diner, balcony, hot tub and a swimming pool. I hope you guys will like my build. All comments, downloads and recommendations are appreciated. Here are some pics:

11322083953_deda954bfd_z.jpg

11322084253_9c80db7979_z.jpg

11322026086_c447960b5b_z.jpg

11322026206_5218a2857c_z.jpg

11322126473_61fc01e632_z.jpg

11322081614_08ff764a83_z.jpg

11322083683_df0718660f_z.jpg

11321793825_ec15176b42_z.jpg

11321794005_33f8104235_z.jpg

11321822694_a6a210ef2b_z.jpg

11321772314_6216e4ef7c_z.jpg

11321794015_f8ff78338a_z.jpg

11321813945_d1becf2031_z.jpg

11321814015_61d18bc717_z.jpg

11321814025_aeb89114ec_z.jpg

11321901386_2a62621e46_z.jpg

11322026546_6d416fe855_z.jpg

Download link:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7857748

Slideshow:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49543168@N08/sets/72157638572850425/

Comments

• Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited December 2013
    WOW! What a fantastic and gorgeous futuristic/modern home! Amazing work again, dear Yanti! :)
    The architecture is stunning, I like how you used the skylight-roof-pieces from the store, and also everything. Also LOVE the warm coloured interiors, it shows, that futuristic don't have to be cold and white/blue, which doesn't give a homey atmosphere for me.
    Just commented on my page on the upload - and came here to see more of this beauty.
    rec'd, fav'd - and would download it too, but I get an error page unfortunately (something 'apache error report' or something similar), don't know if it's for me only.
  • Options
    LucyenaLucyena Posts: 916 Member
    edited December 2013
    OH WOW, Yanti! What a cool futuristic home! Stunning architecture! :shock: I love the clean lines and the colors fit perfect! This is one of the most fantastic modern homes I ever saw here. Rec`d and fav´d! I must dl it when I will get ITF. I definitely want to have this house in my game! :thumbup: :D

I only have a question: I noticed that you didn`t use store items (BRAVO! :thumbup: ), but did the 3D windows came with the dance studio? It always makes me a bit angry that the items of venues and worlds aren`t shown.

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited December 2013
    Idle Days is a very nice modern home. :) Great exterior of it! It looks great how you have used the skylights and the glass windows. Very nice pool and hot tub area. It looks great how you have done the decking around the pool. Sims will enjoy relaxing poolside on the loungers or in the hot tub. Great shape of the pool. The name you have given to your build is nice and it looks like a nice calm and warm home to enjoy living in and relaxing in both outdoors and inside. It looks nice how you have placed the trees and plants through the outdoors areas. The circle plant sculpture near the pool area looks great. Very nice furnishing of the interior. It looks nice how you have used the plant themed furnishings from ITF. Very nice living room. The curved sofa seating looks nice for sims to sit and relax on whilst watching the large screen tv or listening to music from the stereo. The wall décor either side of the tv looks nice. Nice type of ceiling light that you have used in the rooms through the home. It looks nice how you have placed the indoor plants through the home. Very nice calm shades of colour you have used through the home. Great design of the kitchen. Great eat-in bar stool counter. Sims will enjoy either cooking in the oven or using the food sythesizer to prepare meals. Nice window bar area. Sims will enjoy having a drink there with the sunlight coming in and looking outdoors at the views. The bar stools that you have used look very nice. Very nice bedroom. The yellow orange colour you have used looks very nice. Nice comfortable seats sitting area neat the window. Great study desk area for using the computer or reading a book from the bookcase. It looks great how you have placed the desk in between the 2 bookcases. Nice bathroom. The triangular bath tub looks nice for sims to relax in. The stars on the walls are nice.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    WildeatheartWildeatheart Posts: 1,785 Member
    edited December 2013
    Wow Yanti! :D I love this house! :mrgreen: The geometric shapes are really cool, and you clearly spent some time laying it out! :D
    The end result is fabulous! :D I love the observation deck over the pool, the circle sculpture in the back yard and thde wonderful colours you used inside!

Rec'd! :thumbup:
    tumblr_static_b95t53zz25sskgcso8s48cksw.jpg
  • Options
    saitouamysaitouamy Posts: 1,104 Member
    edited December 2013
    Oh my, oh my! What an gorgeous modern house it is :shock:
    I love it's beautiful shape and warm and sophisticated interiors. Love the way you placed lights in each room too. I can't stop watching screenshots of them. Left you a big rec!
  • Options
    TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    edited December 2013
    Absolutely stunning lot Yanti :) Great futuristic architecture and interiors, I love it :)
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited December 2013
    Wow Yanti, love it! The architecture is stunning. I love how you used those triangle windows. The interiors are stunning too. Rec'd and made a favourite.
  • Options
    samj6samj6 Posts: 750 Member
    edited December 2013
    Wow, I love it! I really like the paint and wood combo on the exterior walls and the windows you've used look great :D The interior looks amazing too, I love the modern style decor and how warm and homely you've made it look! :D rec'd
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited December 2013
    Yanti, I absolutely love it!! The architecture is bright, beautiful, and welcoming, and it doesn't feel too 'hard' despite the gorgeous clean lines. The pool and trees all look lovely, and I love how you've used that cool sculpture from ITF. Wonderful soft, warm colours inside too. Absolutely stunning :D
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited December 2013
    Amazing, a very good house :thumbup:
    I love the circle with the plants in it.
    I also love the triangular windows, leaning out from the rooms.
    It looks stunning, a great build, congratz!
  • Options
    BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    edited December 2013
    Wow, Yanti. Just, wow! Super stunning - rec'd :D
    apple-signature.png
  • Options
    PolysporinPolysporin Posts: 945 Member
    edited December 2013
    Idle Days, is a stunning build, Wow. Love it all. The exterior, the landscaping and your decor. :)
  • Options
    trishaanne1987trishaanne1987 Posts: 834 Member
    edited December 2013
    Beautiful home! I love the way you used the roof pieces from the skylight studio. Wonderful interior design and color choices. I love that you used a warm color scheme instead of the usual cool color scheme you see in modern/futuristic homes. Wonderful build! Rec'd :D
    Sig01_zps4e22d2d0.jpg
  • Options
    priscapuppriscapup Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited December 2013
    I really love this Yanti! Interiors are lovely! Rec'd and faved, and I didn't have any problems getting it to download... going to see how much prettier it is in game! :D
  • Options
    juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member
    edited December 2013
    Oh My! Yanti it is a gorgeouse futuristic house!
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • Options
    jennytrujennytru Posts: 1,045 Member
    edited December 2013
    I'm glad you are building again! This home is dynamic and sleek; perfect for Into the Future! I love the pool area and overall layout of the home =) Big Rec'd and it'll go right into my game when I get ITF! =) Fantastic!!!
    Moonstone.jpg

• Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited December 2013
    Wow Yanti! What a fabulous modern! Such a cool design of the exterior. The pool and landscaping look awesome. And your interiors are just gorgeous. They're so warm and inviting looking. Rec'd and Fav'd. :thumbup:
  • Options
    drslimidrslimi Posts: 207 Member
    edited December 2013
    Very nice build! I love the bathroom and office space.
    Visit my blog for all of my downloads, pictures, and videos!!!
    www.SimsCreations.com
  • Options
    crs9900crs9900 Posts: 711 Member
    edited December 2013
    Love Idle Days :D

Recommended and put in favorites.
    Already downloaded.
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited December 2013
    imoger wrote:
    WOW! What a fantastic and gorgeous futuristic/modern home! Amazing work again, dear Yanti! :)
    The architecture is stunning, I like how you used the skylight-roof-pieces from the store, and also everything. Also LOVE the warm coloured interiors, it shows, that futuristic don't have to be cold and white/blue, which doesn't give a homey atmosphere for me.
    Just commented on my page on the upload - and came here to see more of this beauty.
    rec'd, fav'd - and would download it too, but I get an error page unfortunately (something 'apache error report' or something similar), don't know if it's for me only.

Thank you dear Ildi. :D Your lovely comments made my day. I am honoured to get a DRF from you. ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    ladyloialladyloial Posts: 537 Member
    edited December 2013
    very beautiful, love the whole design, rec'd and fav'd
    aaagXEr5xv_zps9aeuclrp.jpg
  • Options
    HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member
    edited December 2013
    Dearest Yanti, I absolutely adore this build!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

This brilliant creation is light and airy, sooo very spacious and awesome, marvellous, stunning and just perfect in game!! My sims and I just love it!! :mrgreen:

DFR'd ... but you know that already :D
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited December 2013
    Yanti! I'm not even a fan of moderns and I have to say that Idle Days is stunning! :D Very clever use of the windows and the interior colors and design are beautiful! :thumbup:
  • Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited December 2013
    :shock: WOW, let's face it, Yanti , you can really BUILD. This one is wonderful, there is so much detail and clever ideas everywhere, thanks so much for sharing your amazing works with us all...have fun and all the very best for Christmas and 2014 (Year of Sims 4..exciting) :lol:
  • Options
    NoirranNoirran Posts: 393 Member
    edited December 2013
    Love this house Yanti. The architecture and windows really stand out. Definite DRF.