Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Roller Coaster, Carnival and; Amore builds - please post your pics

Comments

• Options
    rumbutterrumbutter Posts: 3,756 Member
    I can't wait to see what you come up with :)
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    Thanks for the compliments. :) I'll try and upload my church when I get time, my launcher is so unbearably slow I never tend to upload anything these days.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    I've had to breakup the original post on page 1. The new forum doesn't allow the number of characters. It was over by about 5000 characters.
  • Options
    SunnyBelleSunnyBelle Posts: 1,262 Member
    @alexspoom13 - Your church is wonderful. I wish I could go and sit inside it myself. It just shines with tranquility :smiley:
  • Options
    SunnyBelleSunnyBelle Posts: 1,262 Member
    @soocoolsim - So very creative. Love it!

Screenshot-43_zps7643e554.jpg[/quote]

• Options
    TRajahTRajah Posts: 2,403 Member
    Soocool -- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! OMG!!! I LOVE the kitty!!! <3<3
  • Options
    usualsuspectusualsuspect Posts: 76 Member
    Soocool ... that is just adorable!! <3
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
    Thanks very much @SunnyBelle, @TRajah and @usualsuspect. I've started posting on another thread so I don't hog this one. Will add the final pic here when all done and the lot is uploaded. Link to my other thread below if you're interested in seeing progress as I get further along :-)

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/768215/cfe-sculpted-lots-puppy-power-playdium-new-wip-catitude-amusement-park#latest
  • Options
    aprlmaprlm Posts: 660 Member
    @soocoolsim your kitty build looks amazing!
    a.k.a *April* My Sims 3 page
  • Options
    60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    Love the new coaster, @soocoolsim. Looks great! *Thumbs up*
  • Options
    Dragon123561Dragon123561 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Hello Simmers I welcome you to "Elope to Venetian Theme Park", my idea was to make a romantic theme park for couples to get away from there everyday lives and enjoy each other's company, I know this is an unusual to do, but I thought it would be fun to put together. I do want to say this is my last build for The Sims 3. I just want to thank you all for your support through the years of The Sims 3. I will be contining with The Sims 4 from now on. I hope to see everyone on the other side at some point. Happy Simming :)

ELOPE TO VENETIAN THEME PARK----> No CC (not custom anything) Moo is medium, Store objects used from (Recommended)- Monte Vista, Last Venue of Amore, The Boardwalk, Grim's Ghastly Manor, World of Wonder. And every expansion pack installed, to take full potential of the lot.

Download here----> http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8414363

Screenshot-2064_zpsc1548cba.jpg

Screenshot-2081_zpsf4921734.jpg

Screenshot-2066_zps8023851a.jpg

Screenshot-2068_zps826c09dd.jpg

Screenshot-2065_zpsee1e8c6e.jpg

Screenshot-2071_zpsee0f36fc.jpg

Screenshot-2075_zps38b83dbe.jpg

Screenshot-2072_zpse937d01a.jpg

Screenshot-2073_zps5ab2d088.jpg

Screenshot-2074_zps83b1883b.jpg

Screenshot-2077_zps0cc5bfed.jpg

Screenshot-2078_zps4fea76b4.jpg
    OTBANNERhol_zpslahzogjc.png

• Options
    A very nice build @Dragon123561. I think you did a great job with Venetian Theme Park. I love what you've done with the floor tiles to create those interesting medallion inserts. I've never noticed them in game before... gotta go check them out. Way to go :-)
  • Options
    dizzydee_kdizzydee_k Posts: 475 Member
    OMG!!!!! Dragon. I'm off to play. (*) (*) (*) <3
  • Options
    I thought I'd give a little update on my travels.

I was in Broome for 5 nights. Now I've moved on. I only travelled a bit under 500 km today. But the next service was almost 200km away and it was nearly 4:30 pm so I thought I'd stop here.

Since I spent the last 5 nights in a tent I thought I'd get a room this time. It takes so long to get away in the morning if I have to pull down a tent and pack up the car. It is good if I'm staying in a place for more than 1 night, but for only 1 night I try to get a room if one is available.

For the past few hours I've been driving south, along the west coast of Australia. And the road is a few kilometers inland so I don't get to see the ocean. I'm not happy about that. However, it looks like I'll see the Indian Ocean tomorrow. I'll try to get some photos.

I spent about 3 hours yesterday afternoon trying to get photos off my camera and onto the computer. But it seems my card is too full and it keeps losing the plot, Since I have the earlier photos backed up already I'm going to have to spend a few hours deleting them one at a time until I get to the new photos and then hope I can get them.
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    Here are a few (I apologise if this is too many photos) screenshots of the changes I have made to Amore. I have only edited the interior furnishings as I did not want to change the beautiful effect the Gurus created with the buildings :)
    Updated with Wedding Chapel, Wishing Well, Fire Pit, Pizzeria, Spa, Restaurant, Cafe, Dance Bar, Wedding Reception, and Honeymoon Suite, Public Bathroom, Mistletoe, Market Stalls.

170f0f10-d349-4f17-ba68-57ada8fd2094_zps2e8d8df3.jpg
    befb57b0-ae6d-4a28-a337-e6824f53da9a_zps267301cd.jpg
    50093bec-038b-47c9-930e-8328b18cf9c6_zps426796af.jpg
    dbbb150e-e788-48f3-8b51-e29ec8289fe4_zps79c522ce.jpg
    e1fb9c95-31bf-4dd2-814f-18ab06426566_zpsd006abec.jpg
    8d94a02a-d49a-4b17-a847-7bead95e7cc0_zpsab02352d.jpg
    9fba6aab-0b5d-46db-b7bb-cc33dd872c40_zpsd297e87f.jpg
    bdc6754c-5689-4bc6-bfc4-85ed0ac49bec_zps1c6b8e39.jpg

rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
  • Options
    krimsonnoxkrimsonnox Posts: 6,143 Member
    I'm not playing much lately but that wonderful Venetian style lot is breathtaking! I am watching for more, i do hope that everyone deosnt stop making great sims 3 lots.
  • Options
    HaylziesHaylzies Posts: 169 Member
    soocoolsim wrote: »

Got started on my kitty build... a cool cat with attitude... am calling it CATitude, lol. Still a WIP but thought I'd share what I've done so far. Can't decide if I should keep it just to rollercoasters and carnival items or add the canals to make it more of a waterpark.

Screenshot-43_zps7643e554.jpg

Woah that is awesome! :o

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Well as I'm writing this I'm at a carnival now. It makes me want to send my Simself and his wife Ariel to one. You know,it s funny but the big top circus tent Mr Awesome Alan Copeland gave us in the World of Wonder Set looks exactly like the one at the real carnival I'm at.

I d love to see this thread take off again. It's a shame the,store forum has died.
  • Options
    I suppose you are enjoying Halloween now. I am delighted to say no one came to my door tonight. Not many people do that sort of thing here but some years you get one or two knocks at the door. It is a very rare occurrence though.

I am thinking of building another lot of some sort. I haven't done anything with the gondola yet. But I do enjoy building roller coasters.
  • Options
    Go for it Karritz and have fun building :D
  • Options
    melodyharpermelodyharper Posts: 3 New Member
    I check back weekly to see if you have made a park using the gondola yet Karritz *fingers crossed* Love your work
  • Options
    krimsonnoxkrimsonnox Posts: 6,143 Member
    i would love some new carnivals cat. I have been too busy in life to come on the forums anymore really. I started playing my game again though and adding these lots to different towns and they are all so great. wish i could get my own built but i can't even remember what save that was in! lol Can't wait to see whatever you might do Karritz!
  • Options
    PixieydustPixieydust Posts: 705 Member
    I do not have the coaster yet...but I really want it. Is the cat coaster on the exchange? It is totally awesome!! Also what staircase is used in the picture @Kateoverend?
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    I just started a new game in Monte Vista so I could make a gondala lot.

Here is a picture of the Sims I've made to help me with it. They have interesting personalities so I'm hoping for some fun pictures.

Gondala_Pics.jpg

EDIT: I put a copy of my Magical Brown House in MV so I could have a place for them to live and play in while I'm building. I had to add a 40x40 lot to fit it in near the 64x64 lot I plan to use for the new build.

Post edited by Karritz on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top