Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there any contest with Dark Industrial Set or someone would exchange?

I would love to get new spiral stairs and new fireplace. I can start at contest or exchange simpoints for this code.
Could someone help me?

Comments

• Options
    DarkAmaranth1966DarkAmaranth1966 Posts: 13,416 Member
    edited November 2013
    THAT set is a bonus for preordering ITF. Anyone that has it would have one code for it and that is all. I doubt anyone is going to not use the code and give away their copy of the set.
    Life is what you make it so, make it good.
  • Options
    StarbucaneerStarbucaneer Posts: 2,561 Member
    edited November 2013
    I am curious, where does the code come from? Is it only applicable to an origin preorder??
    Simming since the beginning! :)
  • Options
    seadramonseadramon Posts: 1,072 New Member
    edited November 2013
    I can't use Origin so this bonus - that I'm in love I have to exchange with other player or be given from nice simmer. Sometimes people do not like pre-order bonus and they provide them for contest or lottery.
  • Options
    Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited November 2013
    I am curious, where does the code come from? Is it only applicable to an origin preorder??

The code you get by email from Origin and I think it was confirmed that it does not matter if you preorder or not, just as long as you order from Origin you would still get the exclusive set. But I think all those exclusives have an one year redemption time limit.
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    UserSam7823UserSam7823 Posts: 404 New Member
    edited November 2013
    Deshong04 wrote:

The code you get by email from Origin and I think it was confirmed that it does not matter if you preorder or not, just as long as you order from Origin you would still get the exclusive set. But I think all those exclusives have an one year redemption time limit.

I ordered from Origin but I didn't get a code??
  • Options
    HollownessDevourHollownessDevour Posts: 8,011 Member
    edited November 2013
    Deshong04 wrote:

I ordered from Origin but I didn't get a code??

Contact Customer Services some people didn't get their codes.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    It was Origins Exclusive, not LE pre-order, the Quantum Power Pack was LE pre-order, I pre-ordered from Origins so I got both. If you want it now if you buy it via origins to get the Dark industrial set, if you want the LE Quantum Power Pack you have to go to a retailer that has the LE.

Hope that clears it up :)
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited November 2013
    seadramon wrote:
    I would love to get new spiral stairs and new fireplace. I can start at contest or exchange simpoints for this code.
    Could someone help me?

hey seadramon i havent used my code - i wanted the LE objects but when i bought the EP origin gave me just the one code :( ..oh well be happy to give you my code just post your email on mypage
  • Options
    rumbutterrumbutter Posts: 3,756 Member
    edited November 2013
    ceejay how very nice of you do that :)*hugs*
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited November 2013
    Wow, I guess that was a long shot worth exploring! I too assumed everyone would want that code. Thank you for sharing your code ceejay. Anyone else interested in sharing the code, please leave me a message on my page. It's open to all. :)
  • Options
    rumbutterrumbutter Posts: 3,756 Member
    edited November 2013
    may i be so bold as to ask for this code please if it's not too late
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited November 2013
    That set isn't even anything to get excited about I order the game from origins and got that but I like the limited edition thing better.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    thanks rumbutter :) i realized i wouldnt be using it

ciane- i wish i had two codes! well if in the end for whatever reason seadramon doesnt want my code ill give it to you

pepperjax1230 - dont tell me that! :lol: i was so annoyed when i didnt get the LE version of the game - i bought the game on release day after trying to buy a disc at a couple of stores- for whatever reason origin pulled the LE version from the online store- so no code for me :(
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited November 2013
    I know ceejay. I couldn't get the origin store to let me redeem my EA cards, so I gave up trying to order through them. Then when I had money in my EA wallet, it was already release day and I wouldn't get the LE, and I couldn't see the bonus in the check-out so I backed out of it. I'm sure Seadramon wants it, but holler at me otherwise. Again, thank you for sharing. That is awesome.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    ceejay402 wrote:

ciane- i wish i had two codes! well if in the end for whatever reason seadramon doesnt want my code ill give it to you

pepperjax1230 - dont tell me that! :lol: i was so annoyed when i didnt get the LE version of the game - i bought the game on release day after trying to buy a disc at a couple of stores- for whatever reason origin pulled the LE version from the online store- so no code for me :(
    I got 2 codes but I had to reorder the game the day before it came out because it got cancelled for some reason.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    ceejay402 wrote:

I got 2 codes but I had to reorder the game the day before it came out because it got cancelled for some reason.

cool! you should hold a contest or something :)
  • Options
    StarbucaneerStarbucaneer Posts: 2,561 Member
    edited November 2013
    It was Origins Exclusive, not LE pre-order, the Quantum Power Pack was LE pre-order, I pre-ordered from Origins so I got both. If you want it now if you buy it via origins to get the Dark industrial set, if you want the LE Quantum Power Pack you have to go to a retailer that has the LE.

Yes, thank you :D
    Simming since the beginning! :)
  • Options
    seadramonseadramon Posts: 1,072 New Member
    edited November 2013
    ceejay402 wrote:
    seadramon wrote:
    Could someone help me?

hey seadramon i havent used my code - i wanted the LE objects but when i bought the EP origin gave me just the one code :( ..oh well be happy to give you my code just post your email on mypage

I'm so happy. There are so meny good people in ouer comunity. Do you need something from your wishlist? :oops:
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    seadramon wrote:
    ceejay402 wrote:
    seadramon wrote:
    Could someone help me?

I'm so happy. There are so meny good people in ouer comunity. Do you need something from your wishlist? :oops:

hey seadramon just sent the code! all i ask is you pay it froward :)
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    That set isn't even anything to get excited about I order the game from origins and got that but I like the limited edition thing better.

Bite your tongue! I love both so much I can not imagine having neither! ;D
  • Options
    edited November 2013

Yes, thank you :D

Your welcome :)
  • Options
    edited November 2013

:shock: Ok I will bite it but for how long? :lol:
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    edited November 2013

:shock: Ok I will bite it but for how long? :lol:

Until you smile or giggle at yourself for literally biting your tongue :P ;)
  • Options
    4thefunofit44thefunofit4 Posts: 3,032 Member
    edited November 2013
    If anyone wants to trade the Industrial set (Origin Pre-order bonus for Into Future EP) with me in exchange for simpoints or a world of my choice let me know. It's just sitting here in my email... all alone....
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    If anyone wants to trade the Industrial set (Origin Pre-order bonus for Into Future EP) with me in exchange for simpoints or a world of my choice let me know. It's just sitting here in my email... all alone....

how many simpoints do you want? a world may be too much