Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Into The Future Bug Thread

Comments

• Options
    FryeGuy24FryeGuy24 Posts: 1,242 Member
    edited October 2013
    1. Are you using mods ? Removed (and factory reset before patching)
    2. Are you using custom content (as in clothing and objects) ? No
    3. Do you have Into the Future or just the Patch ? Patch
    4. Which Patch Level are you at ? 1.63.4.024017
    5. Did you start a new game or are you playing an existing ones ? Tested both new and existing
    6. Did you transfer an existing Sim over or are they new/Pre-Made ? Tested both transfer and new
    7. What town are you currently playing ? EA or Custom ? EA - Sunset Valley
    8. What is your Operating System (Mac, XP, Vista, Win 7) ? Mac
    9. Do you have the download or DVD Version of the game ? Download
    10. Are you reporting for the Future-World, Uni-World, Home-World or WA-World ? Home-World

- What EPs do you own WA, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations
    - Some basic Info about your Computer Mac 10.9, 2.7GHz, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB, ~265GB free space
    - Do you have a 32 or 64 bit Operating System ? 64 bit
    - Do you use any Store Premium Content ? If so Which ones ? None, factory reset

The problem - it seems that the "Read to Sleep" interaction with toddlers (or at least the animation) is broken. The adult will change the toddler's clothes and then place the toddler in the crib, then the toddler will get tall and stretched out for a few seconds, then shrink back down, then both toddler and adult will stand and do nothing until the interaction finishes and the toddler falls asleep. Skill book showed a green progress bar that still climbed over time, Jimmy Sprocket book showed no progress.

I tested with an existing vanilla game (that had mods previously and then was factory reset) and a brand new game that never had mods, also factory reset.

Interaction worked fine in my game immediately before patching (from 1.57), and stopped working immediately after patching. I tested this out because another user mentioned having the problem in the Generations forum. Here is his thread:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/721199.page
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited October 2013
    Since installing ITF or Patch 1.63 the take romantic photo together sims to be broken. The interaction is not right and thier lips no longer touch when this happens. Their on a flat level surface as well. This seems to occur a lot now.

Screenshot-1359.jpg
  • Options
    leelee77leelee77 Posts: 340 Member
    edited October 2013
    1. Are you using any Custom Content or mods (If so, please remove all mods. I need it tested on a vanilla game or EA will say it's mod). I do not use mods or CC
    2. Do you have Into the Future or just the Patch ? Game
    3. Which Patch Level are you at ? 1.62.153 (says in launcher my game is up to date)
    4. Did you start a new game or are you playing an existing ones ? new game
    5. Did you transfer an existing Sim over or are they new/Pre-Made ? New sim
    6. What town are you currently playing ? EA or Custom ? EA, Sunset valley
    7. What is your Operating System (Mac, XP, Vista, Win 7) ? Win 7
    8. Do you have the download or DVD Version of the game ? DVD
    9. Are you reporting for the Future-World, Uni-World, Home-World or WA-World ? Future/present

My sim just had birthday where she aged up to adult 1 sim day ago then I travelled into the future and she had another birthday aging up to elder. I thought it would fix itself when she returned to present but it hasn't. I had been travelling back and fore to the future without any problems before this. Also I don't know if the fact that it is snowflake day and that she has a 2 day old baby is any relation to this but I thought I should mention it just incase. I am playing on normal lifespan.

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited October 2013
    leelee77 wrote:
    1. Are you using any Custom Content or mods (If so, please remove all mods. I need it tested on a vanilla game or EA will say it's mod). I do not use mods or CC
    3. Which Patch Level are you at ? 1.62.153 (says in launcher my game is up to date)
    9. Are you reporting for the Future-World, Uni-World, Home-World or WA-World ? Future/present

My sim just had birthday where she aged up to adult 1 sim day ago then I travelled into the future and she had another birthday aging up to elder. I thought it would fix itself when she returned to present but it hasn't. I had been travelling back and fore to the future without any problems before this. Also I don't know if the fact that it is snowflake day and that she has a 2 day old baby is any relation to this but I thought I should mention it just incase. I am playing on normal lifespan.

Try taking your sim back into cas and making her an adult.
  • Options
    leelee77leelee77 Posts: 340 Member
    edited October 2013
    leelee77 wrote:

Try taking your sim back into cas and making her an adult.

Just did that, thanks :). Still wondering what could have caused it though...
  • Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited October 2013
    Got a bit distracted by tons of RL stuff today.

I'll answer in the morning.

Feeling better but still hurts.
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    ec1ipsseec1ipsse Posts: 53
    edited October 2013
    Can I add my thanks to everyone else's, Crinrict- These threads are sanity-savers! I hope you feel better soon.

New bug:
    My career sims have just been 'dropping out' of work - not completing the work shift fully with no explanation or reason ie stressed etc.
    So far this has happened with : Criminal & Business (Bridgeport - saved game & new sim made by me) and Science (Isla Paradiso - EA sim - the scientist)

As others have said- IP is incredibly laggy - no lag problems in other worlds tried, and I didn't get the career drop bug when playing in Midnight Hollow in the Medical career.

I will have another play tonight and see what happens.

system stuff:
    1. Are you using any Custom Content or mods (If so, please remove all mods. I need it tested on a vanilla game or EA will say it's mod). All mods removed prior to patch/EP installation
    2. Do you have Into the Future or just the Patch ? patch & ITF
    3. Which Patch Level are you at ? 1.63.4
    4. Did you start a new game or are you playing an existing ones ? both new and existing save
    5. Did you transfer an existing Sim over or are they new/Pre-Made ? Happens with both
    6. What town are you currently playing ? EA or Custom ? EA, Bridgeport & Isla Paradiso
    9. Are you reporting for the Future-World, Uni-World, Home-World or WA-World ? Homeworld

Edited because I briefly mislaid my spelling chip!
  • Options
    chopin27chopin27 Posts: 764 Member
    edited October 2013

crinrict wrote:
    @chopin27: Do you have the option in your options.ini file ?
    No, I can't find the option for the interactive loading screen.
    I just factory reset my game again, but it did not work.

Since my issues are not added yet, I'm going to copy and paste them here. :-)

1)I don't get the interactive loading screen.
    2)I am losing stereo( home and community)sounds often since 1.57.
    3)I'm losing some sound effects in the Oasis landing home on the water.
    chopin27 wrote:
    Hello, crin. Thank you so much for doing this for us.
    So I installed the new patch and it seems I'm not able to use the interactive loading screen. I check the box, save. and as soon as I open the options back up it's unchecked again.
    I have the same problem. Her problem was solved by re-patching the game,
    but it does not work for me. I super patched my game twice.
    1. Are you using mods? No. Tested without mods.
    2. Are you using custom content (as in clothing and objects) ?
    I started/tested my game without mods/CC when I intalled ITF and patched my game.
    3. Do you have Into the Future or just the Patch ? Both
    4. Which Patch Level are you at ? 1.63 super patch
    5. Did you start a new game or are you playing an existing ones ? existing one.
    6. Did you transfer an existing Sim over or are they new/Pre-Made ? existing ones.
    7. What town are you currently playing ? EA or Custom ? EA Sunlit Tides/Oasis landing.
    8. What is your Operating System (Mac, XP, Vista, Win 7) ? WIn7
    9. Do you have the download or DVD Version of the game ? DVD
    10. Are you reporting for the Future-World, Uni-World, Home-World or WA-World ? (loading screen)

Also I am losing stereo( home and community)sounds often since 1.57.
    Tested without mods many times with clean new save games.

And losing some sound effects in the Oasis landing home on the water.
    Could be the same issue some people had in Lucky Palms....

Thank you.
  • Options
    shoeprozacshoeprozac Posts: 38 New Member
    edited October 2013
    1. Are you using mods (Please answer with: Yes, Never, Removed) Never
    --> It's essential that stuff is tested on vanilla games so remove your mods before reporting a bug.
    2. Are you using custom content (as in clothing and objects) ? Yes, make up only from third party, otherwise all store
    3. Do you have Into the Future or just the Patch ? ITF
    4. Which Patch Level are you at ? 1.63.4.024002
    5. Did you start a new game or are you playing an existing ones ? New
    6. Did you transfer an existing Sim over or are they new/Pre-Made ? New
    7. What town are you currently playing ? EA or Custom ? Appaloosa Plains
    8. What is your Operating System (Mac, XP, Vista, Win 7) ? Windows 7
    9. Do you have the download or DVD Version of the game ? DVD
    10. Are you reporting for the Future-World, Uni-World, Home-World or WA-World ? Home World

Since returning from the future my sim and her husband are unable to interact as per my instructions. They can interact on their own free will or if relaxing in bed.

So if wife is Sim A and husband is Sim B.....if Sim A is currently selected I cannot click on Sim B at all. Nothing happens. I had them break up by sending a break up text (probably broke my heart more than theirs!) and then I was able to bring up interactions with them again.

I then used testingcheats to bring their relationship bar back up but once it got beyond acquaintance level, again I was unable to click on them.

This issue then spilled over to other family members, so I could not get either of them to interact with their daughter. I tried switching active households and then switching back but that had no effect.

I thought it might have just been sims related to eachother but then the time traveller appeared and as he is a friend of Sim A, she was not able to interact with him unless off her own free will.

I had sent Sim A back to the future on her own prior to this starting, where she had one of her descendents move in with her there, then travel back with her(as an aside, it's annoying you cannot specify which sims to leave in the future!). This issue only started after that.

I have also tried resetsim but that does not work either.

I cannot find any other reports of this issue, so am going to start a new game and see if the issue re-occurs. In the meantime, any fix would be greatly received as I am rather fond of this family!!

Thanks
  • Options
    violentdayzieviolentdayzie Posts: 27 Member
    edited October 2013
    FryeGuy24 wrote:
    1. Are you using mods ? Removed (and factory reset before patching)
    2. Are you using custom content (as in clothing and objects) ? No
    3. Do you have Into the Future or just the Patch ? Patch
    4. Which Patch Level are you at ? 1.63.4.024017
    5. Did you start a new game or are you playing an existing ones ? Tested both new and existing
    6. Did you transfer an existing Sim over or are they new/Pre-Made ? Tested both transfer and new
    7. What town are you currently playing ? EA or Custom ? EA - Sunset Valley
    8. What is your Operating System (Mac, XP, Vista, Win 7) ? Mac
    9. Do you have the download or DVD Version of the game ? Download
    10. Are you reporting for the Future-World, Uni-World, Home-World or WA-World ? Home-World

- What EPs do you own WA, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations
    - Some basic Info about your Computer Mac 10.9, 2.7GHz, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB, ~265GB free space
    - Do you have a 32 or 64 bit Operating System ? 64 bit
    - Do you use any Store Premium Content ? If so Which ones ? None, factory reset

The problem - it seems that the "Read to Sleep" interaction with toddlers (or at least the animation) is broken. The adult will change the toddler's clothes and then place the toddler in the crib, then the toddler will get tall and stretched out for a few seconds, then shrink back down, then both toddler and adult will stand and do nothing until the interaction finishes and the toddler falls asleep. Skill book showed a green progress bar that still climbed over time, Jimmy Sprocket book showed no progress.

I tested with an existing vanilla game (that had mods previously and then was factory reset) and a brand new game that never had mods, also factory reset.

Interaction worked fine in my game immediately before patching (from 1.57), and stopped working immediately after patching. I tested this out because another user mentioned having the problem in the Generations forum. Here is his thread:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/721199.page

Affirming this same issue in my game - no mods or CC, all EPs/SPs up through IP, patch 1.63. In addition, the book itself seems to have disappeared as well. It is not in the adult's inventory, the bookshelf, or the family inventory. This has happened in multiple instances, in multiple brand new saves, with multiple totally clean directories (meaning I've cleared out the documents/electronic arts/sims 3 folder and let it rebuild it from scratch trying to pin down a few other glitches and noticed this one come back each time). Hope this helps.
  • Options
    mcveighjessmcveighjess Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited October 2013
    crinrict wrote:
    I have a question about this solution. Make a post on it right now so I have two questions:

- What do you mean by Trigger this Event ? What event ? (I don't have the EP yet so it's a bit theoretical)
    - This bug also seems to affect the present world so does this mean that if you want to keep dystopia future, this solution won't work ?

Ah, sorry for the mix up!!! I'll elaborate.

When you open up the Time Almanac, the first page shows you all three possible futures with a check mark showing the active one. So if Dystopia is active, you can click on a button on either Utopia or Normal Future. The button says "Trigger this Event". If you're triggering the normal future from either Dystopia or Utopia, it's a very simple quest, just one step. If you're triggering Dystopia or Utopia from Normal Future, it's a process involving a few steps. This glitch appears to be from triggering the alternate futures using a new LTR called the Time Remote Control (I think that's what it's called). If you change the future using the time traveler or time almanac, the glitch doesn't happen, at least, not for me.

As for the second issue. The glitch does not affect the present world (again, at least, not for me). It only effects the Normal Future and the Utopian Future. The normal world will play as normal, with no alternate effects. Unless you cause them. There are new spawning boxes for the "World Events" I think there are 4 or 5 that will spawn meteors, rifts, the giant flowers and so on. If you place the right ones on your lot and then trigger the corresponding future, you'll get the effects on your present homeworld. For instance, the giant flowers are from the buydebug "World Event 4" box. If you place that spawner on your lot and then trigger the Utopian future, you will get the giant flowers on your present homelot. Not sure which one trigger the meteor storms (it's a trial and error process that I haven't messed with much) but if you were to place it and then trigger Dystopia, you'd have meteor storms at home. If not, you won't see them. So you can leave it as Dystopia forever if you like, with no adverse effects on your present day homeworld.

Hope this clears it up!
  • Options
    mcveighjessmcveighjess Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited October 2013
    Ezuu123 wrote:
    3. If I use the Time Remote (LTR) to trigger Dystopia and then use it to trigger Utopia or Normal Future, I keep the meteor storms from Dystopia!!! They will happen the same as seen in the Dystopian Future. There are two work arounds that I have found for this issue:

I have never used the time remote thing and still have this issue.
    I guess I'm going to try your second workaround later to see if that helps.

Thanks for the help btw :D

Oh wow!!! You're the first person I've heard of that is having this issue without the LTR. Did the second work around work for you?
  • Options
    amjoieamjoie Posts: 3,516 Member
    edited October 2013
    1. Are you using any Custom Content or mods (If so, please remove all mods. I need it tested on a vanilla game or EA will say it's mod).
    No mods, no CC, no store content, in a vanilla test game
    2. Do you have Into the Future or just the Patch ?
    ITF
    3. Which Patch Level are you at ?
    4. Did you start a new game or are you playing an existing ones ?
    vanilla test game just for ITF (new folder generated by the Launcher after install of ITF)
    5. Did you transfer an existing Sim over or are they new/Pre-Made ? new CAS sim made after ITF install
    6. What town are you currently playing ? EA or Custom ?
    EA, 🐸🐸🐸🐸
    7. What is your Operating System (Mac, XP, Vista, Win 7) ?
    Win 7
    8. Do you have the download or DVD Version of the game ?
    DVD
    9. Are you reporting for the Future-World, Uni-World, Home-World or WA-World ?
    Neutral OL

The bug:

At 1360 Wet Basin Bend (the only non-occupied house on the water, when you first get to OL) -- All my gardening bots run to one spot at the front of the house right near the edge of the property, and have a route fail animation. Then they run off to do something else. They are looking outward away from the property, toward the road in OL, while doing the animation. I have no idea what they need. I'm guessing maybe a patch of leaves is beyond the edge of the property, that isn't showing on the surface, and is out of their reach for raking? (I moved the tree back away from the edge of the property, and there were quite a few leaves spawning where it would have been beyond the edge, before. I haven't seen any more bots route failing, so that must have been the problem.)

Also, am I having an excessive number of rodents spawning near a deciduous tree? I have one tree in the front that drops leaves, and it has spawned 9 chipmunks and 11 squirrels in three or four days. I have fall set for the maximum time, so I am really hoping that number doesn't continue to increase. I only saw one squirrel in the beginning, and just thought it was cute. I'm not so sure I like a rodent invasion, though. LOL

One tree in the back of the property has just dropped leaves, today. I already have 7 chipmunks and one squirrel, for a grand total of 28 rodents on the property. Is that abnormal? (They don't show up as spawner boxes when I turn on testing cheats and buydebug, and I am not seeing anything in the basement level.) edit: They are definitely multiplying. Up to 38 rodents, now, and fall isn't done.

So far they haven't gotten into the house. ;)

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    kiwirazamatazkiwirazamataz Posts: 35 Member
    edited October 2013

Crinrict Reply:
    @kiwirazamataz: Thanks for the feedback. Corruption is such a random glitch. Stylist may be entirely different. Do they even use a work outfit ?

Kiwi Reply:
    It doesn't look like it, but on one of the games I tested it came up with an outfit that I'd used in the stylist profession in a previous game and I knew that one worked. I also tested a sim in the music career where there are set uniforms .... and that worked.

You must know your stuff ......... I mean who would have guessed that my glitch was anything to do with work outfits!!!!! That would have been the last thing I would of thought of ... and if the truth be known, probably wouldn't have thought of it.

So thanks again, I'm a happy simmer, simming again! :thumbup:
  • Options
    PrfctAngl673PrfctAngl673 Posts: 339 Member
    edited October 2013
    Crinrict, could you look at this thread http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/722123.page & add this to the list of Into The Future Bugs? I haven't messed with the Legacy Statues in my own game, but, I was messing with the Legacy Statues in my daughter's game and I came across that bug. If you need any answers to questions about mine or my daughter's game:

1. Are you using any Custom Content or mods (If so, please remove all mods. I need it tested on a vanilla game or EA will say it's mod).
    I took out all Mods & CC

2. Do you have Into the Future or just the Patch ?
    ITF

3. Which Patch Level are you at ?

4. Did you start a new game or are you playing an existing ones ?
    New Lunar Lakes

5. Did you transfer an existing Sim over or are they new/Pre-Made ?
    EA's sim in Lunar Lakes

6. What town are you currently playing ? EA or Custom ?
    EA, Lunar Lakes

7. What is your Operating System (Mac, XP, Vista, Win 7) ?
    Win 7

8. Do you have the download or DVD Version of the game ?
    Download

9. Are you reporting for the Future-World, Uni-World, Home-World or WA-World ?
    Homeworld

Edit: While in the new Lunar Lakes, I sent a sim to Oasis Landing, had her go to the Legacy Park, & that statue of the Time Traveler, Emit Relevart, is the ice goblin statue from Ambitions instead of a statue of him. I did notice that when I was playing on Monday, October 21st when I got the game. I didn't think anything about it until now.
  • Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited October 2013
    @Cari4003mar: Other than the suggestions on the first page, no. Please post in tech for individual help with lags.

@chasingAJ
    - IF: I'll add with your solution
    - Adding you to the issue
    - Was that the store fix mod you used ? Wonder if it's still active. In home world or future world ? Check if the same happens on a brand new game with brand new Sims
    - I'll add but it could just be a fluke so maybe try another one ?

@janvel831: I'll add although the wishes have always been off for some of them. I don't think they are properly gated at all.

@SweetieTreats:
    - I'll add you to the issue
    - Thanks for the report.
    - Does it matter what lot ? Is the police car the only car that gets stuck there ?

@Nik24X7: Thanks for that info.

@n00biityo: It seems the chips get deleted when a bot is hibernated (vanilla). Plan on translating that post I already made in my German blog. ServiceNPCs are likely to loose their traits since when they go home, the are hibernated so I can see that happening when you reset them. Not sure how that would apply to your bot though but it's the cause of the whole bug.

I'll add your other link to the first page.

@Ezuu123: I'll add

@catloverplayer: I'll add your issues

@amjoie: I'll add. I wish a guru would pop in to clear up stuff like that.

@FryeGuy24: I'll add

@catloverplayer: I'll add

@leelee77: This seems to happen if you travel close or on your birthday. Was that the case ? I'll add you to the issue.

@ec1ipsse: I'll add

@chopin27: What's your complete base game version atm ? I don't know what else you could try if super patch doesn't work. Post in tech to see if they have an idea.

- I'll add the sound to existing

@shoeprozac: Sounds like something is corrupting your game. I'll add it though. Only fix I can think of is Overwatch or ErrorTrap.

@violentdayzie: I'll add

@mcveighjess: Thanks for clearing that up for me. I thought I read it was happening in present world too (without doing what you said). Guess I need to go over that thread again and re-read.

@amjoie: Is it just that property that has the rodent infestation ? I'll add

@kiwirazamataz: Glad it works out for you.

@PrfctAngl673: I'll add

Sims3plumbobtrennlinie.png

Going to cover some ground at AnswerHQ. Be back to do the adding later.

Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    TheNutCaseTreeTheNutCaseTree Posts: 8
    edited October 2013
    No mods, I've only noticed it in Oasis landing (but then again I haven't spent much time in the present since I got there), and it's fully updated.

The problem is... kind of minor, I almost didn't want to mention it. In the HUD under my sims inventory, when I go to sell an item by dragging and dropping it, it sells, the money is deposite into my family funds, and then the item is spawned onto the ground or onto a counter somewhere near my sim. And I can pick it back up, and sell it again for more cash.

If I was playing one of my other worlds that uses cheats, I wouldn't mind it too much, but it's kind of bugging me since this is one of my legit playthroughs.

Sorry if I posted in wrong thread or something, I'm a bit of a forum noob. It feels like a ItF bug cause I've only noticed it happening since I installed it.
  • Options
    PrfctAngl673PrfctAngl673 Posts: 339 Member
    edited October 2013
    Crinrict, I did an experiment - the Legacy Statues are ok now in mine & my daughter's game. What I did was clone the Cause Effect Statue (base for the Legacy Statues), used DebugEnabler to change the type, & when I went to Legacy Park at Oasis Landing, Emit's Legacy Statue changed to that Ice Goblin. As soon as I took it out, his Legacy Statue was ok. My new girl got The Renowned Philanthropist Legacy statue. I have no idea why other's are having the Ice Goblin sculpture as the legacy statue though.
  • Options
    n00biityon00biityo Posts: 1,482 Member
    edited October 2013
    amjoie wrote:
    n00biityo wrote:
    I got another update on the Rhythm-a-con here. There's a quote from Mev and you can see the other people having the same problem as me. Mev found a work-around to at least finish the statue challenge.
    Mev1015 wrote:
    I don't think the party would work. The Sims in the present don't seem to have the ability to see or hear your Sim play. For some reason accepting the "opportunities" does count toward the Sims watching you play. You may have to do a lot of them. I just kept accepting all opportunities to play for award ceremonies etc. I went to the future and bang the music goes off that I have achieved the "Lustrus Entertainer" statue. I'm not sure when I reached enough but I think I had around 20.

Sims in the present of my game not only listened, but danced in place and approved. Everyone who listened gave simolean tips (some of them tipped more than once). Then some of them started dancing together to the music. It was adorable. All my sim did was play for tips in the park until enough sims had listened. I got a popup, while still in the present park, that my sim had gotten the statue. Emit even showed up to talk to my sim, in the present, as a holograph. The whole experience was fast, easy, and cute.

I don't know if it matters, but the sim I was using to get the statue was a plumbot with the music trait chip.

Please try to play for tips. It could be that was what EA had in mind. I'll try today to get a regular sim achieve the statue, but it will take a while to skill one up for it.

No freaking **** Sherlock. What do you think we have been doing? Please unless you actually have the problem or know how to fix it, please refrain from making useless comments.

Also WHY is this issue being ignored. Apparently there's a similar problem with the clothing pedestals.
  • Options
    Ezuu123Ezuu123 Posts: 79 Member
    edited October 2013
    Oh wow!!! You're the first person I've heard of that is having this issue without the LTR. Did the second work around work for you?

Nope, it didn't... Still have meteors on normal and utopian future :(
    I guess I'll have to wait for a patch or reset the future. I'm thinking of doing that already since my descendants keep changing houses and replacing existing families leaving the whole town empty, it's so stupid :x
  • Options
    Krisha880Krisha880 Posts: 1,553 Member
    edited October 2013
    1. Are you using mods: Yes: MC, ErrorTrap, Register, Overwatch, Traveler, velocitygrass unlocked simport rewards and velocitygrass AddAnyLotSize.

--> It's essential that stuff is tested on vanilla games so remove your mods before reporting a bug. I removed the mods.

2. Are you using custom content? Yes - one hair from MTS and two face mask.

3. Do you have Into the Future or just the Patch? I have Into the Future.

4. Which Patch Level are you at? 1.63

5. Did you start a new game or are you playing an existing ones ? I'm playing an existing one (LL).

6. Did you transfer an existing Sim over or are they new/Pre-Made ? Aliens from the existing game.

7. What town are you currently playing? EA: Lunar Lakes

8. What is your Operating System: Win 7

9. Do you have the download or DVD Version of the game? download

10. Are you reporting for the Future-World, Uni-World, Home-World or WA-World? Home-World

Just went into my game to play and discovered that in less than 5 minutes ErrorTrap reportet almost a 1000 errors with plumbots being stuck, and the reports was rapidly increasing! I just quit my game without saving as my game was lagging really bad.
    I removed the mods folder and now my game is not lagging anymore.

Also discovered that there is no option to chat with the toddler after the plumbot had teached the toddler to talk.

Edit: It hails at the EP-XI Import Gallery as well!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    FryeGuy24FryeGuy24 Posts: 1,242 Member
    edited October 2013
    Thank you, crinrict! Honestly, it's so generous of you to do all of this.
  • Options
    chopin27chopin27 Posts: 764 Member
    edited October 2013
    crinrict wrote:
    @chopin27: What's your complete base game version atm ? I don't know what else you could try if super patch doesn't work. Post in tech to see if they have an idea.

It's 1.63.5.024001. :)

Thank you.

chopin27 wrote:
    So I installed the new patch and it seems I'm not able to use the interactive loading screen. I check the box, save. and as soon as I open the options back up it's unchecked again.
    I have the same problem.
  • Options
    carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    edited October 2013
    HMMMM i was playing with my sim toddler and her mum in the ocean and it reset them back to the house??
  • Options
    SweetieTreatsSweetieTreats Posts: 2,668 Member
    edited October 2013
    Crin,

- Does it matter what lot? Is the police car the only car that gets stuck there?
    NO, the lot does not matter and the police car is the only car that gets stuck.

Other Glitches Some May be Repeats:

- Sims who use the "train sim" option become friends but their social meter does not move.

- The Sim being trained does not develop fatigue and their workout bar does not fill.

- Random outfits for political career because regular outfit is missing.

- Performance meter still goes down when using objects

- Two maids on hiring in university

- Sim received random amounts of money in Oasis Landing without any triggers. Over 50K.

- When throwing a kegger at a rented house Sims got stuck outside. No problem inside dorms.

- Free shirt from university welcome kit still not showing up in CAS

- Dip kiss not fulfilling the "kiss sim" wish

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top