Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Helen's Hearth - a farm house for your sims by Yanti

yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
Hi guys, :D

I just shared a farm house called Helen's Hearth. This spacious farm house contains 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, living room, kitchen, dining room, laundry room and 4 porches. The large garden has a barn for horses, a cow shed, chicken coop, veggie patch and a pond. Helen's Hearth is specially built for Spartan (Helen). Thank you Helen for being such a wonderful friend throughout the years. *Hugs* :D I hope you guys like my farm house. All downloads, recommendations and comments are appreciated. Here are some pics:

9734938207_4137751017_z.jpg

9738186390_ec623585f3_z.jpg

9738204592_d0f55cf9f3_z.jpg

9738204634_fe5a4d5343_z.jpg

9738186528_13cfe80e84_z.jpg

9738213708_1e2aa14c9b_z.jpg

9738204628_dd68c4296b_z.jpg

9738186284_27c9481961_z.jpg

9734957187_c19e896f3d_z.jpg

9738213840_058be01940_z.jpg

9734852177_b3fcf72c8e_z.jpg

9734872159_f16d15f210_z.jpg

9734872241_9cbe733457_z.jpg

9734882421_e2302abc40_z.jpg

9734882657_ccd49c5667_z.jpg

9734892075_aec5e67635_z.jpg

9734892079_bb180365bf_z.jpg

9734892081_00bb36f66d_z.jpg

9738138864_092bae167a_z.jpg

9734910383_a7c1a323ce_z.jpg

9734910437_357034206d_z.jpg

9738158162_504e0f3fcf_z.jpg

9738158218_0d4dea2c6a_z.jpg

9738167010_f462ddc533_z.jpg

9734938209_eae90f542a_z.jpg

Download link:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7659345

Slideshow:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11840326@N02/sets/72157635507901758/

Comments

• Options
    InvisibleLyndzInvisibleLyndz Posts: 3,861 Member
    edited September 2013
    What a STUNNING build! It's absolutely GORGEOUS! I love it <3

You've done such an amazing job on the exterior, dressing up the roof and windows! The garden looks beautiful and the interior has been done to perfection. Such a lovely build! I can't stop looking at it :lol:
  • Options
    judywork1957judywork1957 Posts: 6,594 Member
    edited September 2013
    Wooooooooooooooooooo!!!! You did it! You got it all in there and it's so incredibly charming!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    WildeatheartWildeatheart Posts: 1,785 Member
    edited September 2013
    Wow yanti! :D What a stunning home! :) A perfect fit for both Dragon Valley and the new farm set! I especially love the barn!

Also great use of the ivy trailing up the house!

Rec'd! :thumbup:
    tumblr_static_b95t53zz25sskgcso8s48cksw.jpg
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited September 2013
    Wow! So so pretty! I especially love the roof and landscaping. It really captures the feeling of a small farm on a gorgeous summer day. Rec'd ad made a favourite.

P.s Where are those decoratie pieces on the porch roof from?
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited September 2013
    Helen's Hearth is a very nice farm house. :) It is very special that you built it for Spartan, putting much specialness and caring details into it as you built and furnished it. It is a nice warm homely name for your build. Very nice exterior design of it! It looks great the way you have done the roofing! The picket fence porch railings looks great. The creeping ivy on the exterior walls, and the way you have done the flowers and plants through the outdoors areas is very nice. Great outdoor areas . Sims will enjoy talking to the chicken and collecting their eggs, and have fun milking the cows. Great wooden fenced vegie patch for sims to enjoy harvesting the plants and then being able to cook meals using them in the kitchen. The scarecrow looks great there. Great way you have fenced the chicken coop area too. The wagon and kids treehouse are look great. It is great how you have planted grass near the cows so that they have something to eat! It looks great how you have built the horse barn and the logs of wood and hay bales nearby look good. Great pond area. The water fountain feature looks great. Your build is a great place for sims to enjoy all the aspects of farm life! Very nice furnishing of the interior. It looks a very warm homely house with the colours and way you have furnished it. The wall patterns and colours of the walls that you have used in the living room , dining room and kitchen look very nice. They give a nice calm feel to the rooms. The type of windows you have used through the build and the way you have placed the blinds over them look very nice and suit the build very well. It looks nice the way you have placed the sunflower picture between the windows in the living room. The clock on the top of the fireplace and the firelogs either side of the fireplace look great. Great design of the kitchen. The shelf of pumpkins on the wall and the corner with the produce and milk container looks great . The kitchen looks countrified and nice. Great for sims to enjoy cooking in. The family photos and the scenic picture on the wall of the dining room is a nice sight for sims to see when eating. It looks a calm place to enjoy a meal. Nice furnishing of the bedrooms. It looks great the way you have placed the pictures on the bedroom walls. The lamps either side of the double bed that are from the farm life set look very pretty. Great way you have done the study area nook in the bedroom, and the vase s of flowers are nice touches . Nice welcoming signs either side of the gate to welcome home Sims to their home or of visitors to the house.
    It is a nice farmhouse home! :)
  • Options
    saitouamysaitouamy Posts: 1,104 Member
    edited September 2013
    Everytime I see your creations, I can't stop staring at them. What a lovely and beautiful house it is!
    I love it's exteriors... yanti, it's amazing. The barn looks beautiful and realistic in evening weak sunlight too. Interiors with lots and lots of drawings are warm and welcomed and bedrooms looks so comfy.
    It's a wonderful house for sim :)

Edit:
    samj6 wrote:
    Such a lovely build! I can't stop looking at it :lol:

Same :lol:

Oh I wasn't the only one! So you have 3 simmers looking closely at your creation yanti :wink:
    Mwahahahaha!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited September 2013
    Such a nice and cozy farm house! Love the colors you chose; I would love to live here, and aww, the cows are so cute. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    samj6samj6 Posts: 750 Member
    edited September 2013
    Absolutely stunning! :shock: It's a very lovely,picturesque farmhouse that looks as if it could have come straight out of a fairytale, the exterior and landscaping are fantastic :mrgreen: I love all the colours you've used inside, the patterns work really well and make it feel so homely, I'm beginning to love more traditional decor so much lately lol. The furnishings look perfect and the paintings, plants and little decor details really help bring the room together :)Love it,rec'd and faved :thumbup:
    Such a lovely build! I can't stop looking at it :lol:

Same :lol:
  • Options
    EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited September 2013
    What a luxurious farm life, beautiful work as always. Rec'd. :D
    oow785m
  • Options
    peacemaker_icpeacemaker_ic Posts: 1,878 Member
    edited September 2013
    brilliant yanti <3<3<3
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited September 2013
    It's so pretty, Yanti! Just so Old World cottagey and sweet! Adorable! Lovely. Lovely detail throughout!

Rec'd!
  • Options
    KOman123KOman123 Posts: 1,065 Member
    edited September 2013
    Wowza Yanti! I guess it is my turn to pick my jaw off the ground. The new farm is absolutely stunning. I love all the landscaping and terrain painting, it screams overgrown but tended to. And the inside, oh goodness, the colors all blend so well together. It is truly another Yanti masterpiece.

A definite rec and download from me,

KO
  • Options
    thetideschangingthetideschanging Posts: 250 New Member
    edited September 2013
    Wow! This looks so beautiful! I love all the detail that was put into it! Good job :)
  • Options
    ShelleybellyShelleybelly Posts: 2,587 Member
    edited September 2013
    I love this!! I was going to download it, but I'm missing quite a few of the store items.

Absolutely a great job! Rec'd it
  • Options
    SciFiWarlockSciFiWarlock Posts: 5,267 Member
    edited September 2013
    Yanti,

The color choices inside and out are terrific and blend together well. I really like the wall coverings...each room is unique while going together at the same time. Love the little touches such as the pile of pillows in the corner (I can never use them right best I di was stuff them in a walk in closet once :lol: ) and the baskets in the kitchen to name a couple.

The overall layout of the yard is done in a way that screams farm meaning it flows very well and realistic. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited September 2013
    Holy Moly, Yanti! :shock: You sure got your inspiration back with a vengeance!!! Helen's Hearth (nice name :D) is Absolutely Gorgeous!!! :thumbup: I could move in there in a Heartbeat! The exterior is just lovely with that fabulous wrap around porch. Your interiors are a dream! The decor, wall coverings, and accessories are all Spot On! The landscaping with the barn, pond and garden is just Perfect! I have one question. Where is that really wide striped wall paper from? I love it! I can't tell you how often I have played around with the geometric stripes trying to find something that wide and I always come up empty! :? Huge Rec and Fav on this beauty Yanti! Hugs!
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited September 2013
    Yanti! Love all the details you put into this build! The porch trim and landscaping are so perfect! :D My simmies NEED this build! :mrgreen: DRF for sure!
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited September 2013
    What a STUNNING build! It's absolutely GORGEOUS! I love it <3

You've done such an amazing job on the exterior, dressing up the roof and windows! The garden looks beautiful and the interior has been done to perfection. Such a lovely build! I can't stop looking at it :lol:

Thank you so much. Your comments made me smile. What a beautiful thing to say! *Hugs* :D
  • Options
    priscapuppriscapup Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited September 2013
    Yanti, it's beautiful! I'm in love with it! Left you a giant rec!
  • Options
    SamiKatSamiKat Posts: 3,786 Member
    edited September 2013
    I said this on our MyPages also, but I really love this build. The numerous, authentic details are wonderful, plus it also has a beautiful, fairytale quality that makes it unique. I especially like the "livability" of the well-coordinated color schemes. Definitely rec'd and downloaded!!
  • Options
    HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member
    edited September 2013
    WOW!!! ... Yanti, with Helen's Hearth you have created yet another stunningly beautiful build!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

As always I admire both your ex- and interior designer skills!!! :shock:

Your gorgeous farm house has definitely got a DRF from me!!! x
  • Options
    MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
    edited September 2013
    Great googly moogly!!! :shock: :shock:

This is an amazing build! Wow! The colors, architecture, and everything is simple spot on & amazing!! Your eye & talent are simply amazing! :D
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited September 2013
    I love it Yanti ! this is such a charming build, perfect for the lovely Helen. :D:D
    Wonderful architecture surrounded by a beautiful Yanti landscaped garden. Rec'd and favoured. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member
    edited September 2013
    Ah Yanti! This is a wonderfull gorgeous farm, I can´t say how much I like it, so many details and so well combinated colours and patterns! Downñoaded and recommended. Thankyou for sharing it with us.
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • Options
    LucyenaLucyena Posts: 916 Member
    edited September 2013
    Yanti, I love Helen`s Hearth! You did such an amazing and fabulous job on it! Everything is so pretty and delightful! DRF from me! :D :thumbup: