Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete a set

Comments

• Options
    Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Thx @LadyGreenEyes I am already in love with the new harvestables! I still need the Humble Harvest and Grandpa's Grove to have ALL the store-based ones but that's beside the point, Haute Hacienda Dining is on the DD and I need at least 1 item to get it before the time is up, IDK if gifting single items while a set is on the DD is available but it would be (URGENTLY) appreciated!
  • Options
    melaniet1020melaniet1020 Posts: 394 Member
    Hello everyone! My internet was down, so I have a few pages to catch up on! First, I want to give a huge thank you to @scillakees for the Tiny Prodigies! My jaw hit the floor when I saw it! I also want to give a huge thanks to @tombwriter for the gifts from One with Nature! My price went all the way down to 175sp! Thank you both so much!! :smiley:
    Happy Simming!! :)
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Aw, missed it! It was 43% off, maybe I can catch it again at a higher discount....can't believe I've become a DD stalker. :lol: I have seen the light~! (I can think of about a half-a-dozen dumb jokes about this revelation.)

Edit: Ty to @charlotteprice for both the Arch and the Mirror from Haute Hacienda.
  • Options
    Ty to @Ximph for the Surf, Sand and Sleep sofa. :) I forgot to take off the Hacienda items and found it.
  • Options
    LadyGreenEyesLadyGreenEyes Posts: 928 Member
    @Cynth220 - Stalking is so much easier these days, though, with the spreadsheet and all! Addictive, too! Ah, but nothing like that green button, is there? I love those harvest stands myself, and even used them in a fairground. The tractor from Grandpa's Grove is going into an amusement park, as a "ride". Gotta love stuff like that! Great for farming sims, too.
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,031 Member
    @Ximph That you for the Long Feathered Hair. I like that style too. :) I appreciate your gift.
  • Options
    janineisabawsjanineisabaws Posts: 668 Member
    Working on 'Nautical Living'! :)<3

Anything on my wishlist is greatly appreciated!
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=janineisabaws#

I hope you are all having a good day/evening/night. <3
    Check out my youtube channel!
    MlaomyAh.jpg
  • Options
    Ty to @cacove43 for the 20,00 Palms Under the Sea
  • Options
    njwilson1986njwilson1986 Posts: 629 Member
    Sorry it took so long been super busy but a BIGGGGGGG thank you to @charlotteprice @janeDoe001 @Cucumber_Dip @60smusicluvr @cacove43 and @blacksheba1973 for the many gifts MASSIVE HUGS <3<3<3

Now off to sleep i got got a really early morning happy simmings!!!!!
    I own the store YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    Cucumber_DipCucumber_Dip Posts: 99 Member
    You are welcome @njwilson1986!

• Options
    LadyGreenEyesLadyGreenEyes Posts: 928 Member
    Thanks @Ximph, for the awesome plants and the wall shelves! You just can't have enough of that sort of thing! That one really would look good in a boy's room, too! The other, I can see ending up in half the kitchens I make, lol! Even better, the set jumped from 4% to 16%, so nice boost there! Ways to go, still, but great start!
  • Options
    LaynielouxuLaynielouxu Posts: 443 Member
    edited March 2015
    @sunsetsorbet thank you so much for the two items you gifted the girls and I :D we love them!
    We are so very busy at the min, we have had no time on the sims :( but, some awesome news!!!! Mary got an award for her school work outside of school time given to her by our mayor :D so we are so very proud! ( I just had to share before I went BANG with excitement!!! <3 )

Hope you are all well :D Massive snuggles from Laynie and the girls

<3<3<3 XxxxxxX ((((( <3<3<3 HUGGZIES <3<3<3 ))))) XxxxxxX <3<3<3

To any gifters that don't know, my daughters and I are trying to own the store one item at a time :P Any gifts are greatly appreciated :D
    XxX HUGS XxX

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Anniemary
  • Options
    EnchantedpreyEnchantedprey Posts: 676 Member
    @Laynielouxu tell Mary great job and give her a huge hug from me **huggles**
    Enchanting the world one moment at a time
    The Pink Plumbob Completionist Club Thread
    Why yes I do own the store!
    tumblr_mragciJXbT1s5ucs6o1_500.gif

• Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,031 Member
    @Laynielouxu Thank you for the shoes. Very sweet of you and the girls. :)

And congrats to Mary! Great news. B)
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    :o An award given to Mary by the mayor :o That is super awesome :smiley:@Laynielouxu I would be so proud too! Congrats Mary!

*HUGE hugs to you and your daughters*
  • Options
    MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Thank you to @ragan651, @Ximph and @cacove43 for your gifts! Mediterranean Villa is now down to about 125 points (I think). I could have got it today but I was at the work place which doesn't get good internet coverage and so I missed it on DD. Two more items will probably make it free or close to it, I think - items #1-3 on my WL. I'm currently trying to save up for the Large As Life Screen on the weekly sale, which isn't easy with a lack of ads, but I should get there by Wednesday night :)
  • Options
    MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Wow, that was quick! Thank you @charlotteprice - your generosity allowed me to get that green download button! Now my July 2011 compilation is down to 635 points, so I'll get around to working on that at some point!
  • Options
    strangeseraphstrangeseraph Posts: 369 Member
    I want to thank everybody on this forum for helping me complete my remaining sets. All I have left now are those many non-set items, I'm not too worried about those I'll pick them up here and there in order of what I like with the free simpoint ads.

This has been a fun forum to be in, and I'm glad to have had the help. And now that I practically own the store, I'll also be helping other people with their Complete a Set wants and goals. :) What comes around, goes around, the saying goes.

Lotsa hearts! <3<3<3<3
    Jenny

Doop Dee Doop
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    @charlotteprice Palace of Versailles price drop down to 145 Simpoint. I am gonna snatch that once I get up to 100 Simpoints so I can keep it over 2,000 simpoints. LOL! But thanks for the clothes. I love to see that outfit. But kinda of want me to create a Amadeus or Liberace with his famous piano. <3
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    njwilson1986njwilson1986 Posts: 629 Member
    Morning morning everyone hope everyone is having a great day/night.
    Plan to work on the Palace of Versailles set this week seeing as to how it's on sale this week looking for a little help on this set my wishlist is a mess cause I'm doing this from my phone (sucks) but any help is awesome.
    Hoping to build up my Sim points ads seem to be picking up at certain times I want to do a gifting spree this weekend lol miss those.

*chanting* MORE ADS MORE ADS MORE ADS
    I own the store YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    melaniet1020melaniet1020 Posts: 394 Member
    I want to give a big thank you to @MRSMLOG for the Backwoods Bookshelf! It brought One With Nature down to 75sp. I'm going to try and be patient and wait for it to come back on the sale page, but knowing I could grab it now makes me happy! Thanks again!
    Happy Simming!! :)
  • Options
    Naley22Naley22 Posts: 1,147 Member
    yay, i saved up enough points so i can get the art studio when it comes up. in the meantime i would like to work on Collectionne Stäncké . i am at 30% # 52 to 71 on my list :smile:
  • Options
    MRSMLOGMRSMLOG Posts: 21,181 Member
    I want to give a big thank you to @MRSMLOG for the Backwoods Bookshelf! It brought One With Nature down to 75sp. I'm going to try and be patient and wait for it to come back on the sale page, but knowing I could grab it now makes me happy! Thanks again!
    Your're so very welcome! Did you get the green download button yet?
    Happy Simming, M.G.

• Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    Where are the ads this week? I've only seen 1 ad all week still. :(
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    @wittanthony1 I see about maybe 5 ads a time today. So I am guessing the ads broken again.
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!