Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Panda's Five Day Celebration Lottery! WINNERS DRAWN!

18910111214...Next

Comments

• Options
    StinalinaStinalina Posts: 2,396 Member
    edited August 2013
    By the way, Stinalina doesn't know that I nominated her right here. Should I contact to her by myself or you'll do this by yourself? :mrgreen:

AHA! :D what did you do my little Captain?!! :D

Can I share my price with Pegasas to thank him for thinking of me? :)

Maybe I should check his wishlist.... - Sorry im such a mess! I was just not expecting this at all! :D

*be right back*

Please gift Pegasas this:

http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:23629&categoryId=&back=categoryPage

http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:17063&categoryId=&back=categoryPage

http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:23638&categoryId=&back=categoryPage

;)

Thank you Panda (Bambooeater!) :D

Have a great weekend everyone!

(note to self: Dont make a link in to a image...)
  • Options
    BambooEaterrrBambooEaterrr Posts: 2,831 Member
    edited August 2013
    Lol stinalina, yes you can do with your winnings as you wish :D
  • Options
    StinalinaStinalina Posts: 2,396 Member
    edited August 2013
    he he that serve him right for making a sneak attack like this :)

Thank you Bomboo and I hope your games turned out great.

Congrats to all the other winners!!!
  • Options
    lydiad206lydiad206 Posts: 3,747 Member
    edited August 2013
    I had no idea I won! Thank you!!!! :D

I hope you don't mind that I would like to share some of my winnings with friends. Here are the items and wishlist links:

Sybile:
    #40 Stacked Planters 50 sp

Charicharn:
    #1 Botanists Nightmare 50 sp

agstah:
    #1 TriSuit 25 sp 25 sp
    #2 Shirred One-Piece Swimsuit 25 sp

From my wishlist:
    #10 Short Sleeved Hoodie 75 sp
    #15 Zebra On Top 75 sp
    #29 Shrimp'n'Grits 100 sp
    #33 Retronator Stove 100 sp

I hope I got the math right there ;)
    er0s4g.jpg
  • Options
    KatieeeeKatieeee Posts: 16,995 Member
    edited August 2013
    emilzydiva wrote:
    I am seriously so confused. Like.... i don't even see my name anywhere on any of the lists so how in the world did i win something??? Can i give my prize away?? to like, obviously, people i want to give away to... :D

;)
    Mafia stats
    Played: 255 | Won: 221 | Lost: 34
    Town: 100 | Mafia: 150 | Third: 5
    Town Win: 86| Mafia Win: 131 | Third Win: 4
    Alive: 65 | Lynched: 99 | Nk: 91 |

Come play Mafia with us: http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    edited August 2013
    Katieeee wrote:
    emilzydiva wrote:
    I am seriously so confused. Like.... i don't even see my name anywhere on any of the lists so how in the world did i win something??? Can i give my prize away?? to like, obviously, people i want to give away to... :D

;)

youuuu sneaky little whatsit. xD I dunno how this contest celebration lottery was working at all but i have a feeling it has something to do with secret nominations.... Somewhere in the fun and games.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    emilzydiva wrote:
    Katieeee wrote:
    emilzydiva wrote:

;)

youuuu sneaky little whatsit. xD I dunno how this contest celebration lottery was working at all but i have a feeling it has something to do with secret nominations.... Somewhere in the fun and games.

No secret nominations, I'm not even sure what that is. I actually explained to you the reason why you couldn't find your name in the entries list about 10 mins after your post in here:
    Katieeee nominated you with one of her extra noms from day five. I forgot to write those two noms on the list but Brighty wrote Them in the spreadsheet she made for me to use for random.org. Will gift when I'm on pc, on phone right now :b

The two nominations she gave were literally the two last of the lottery, which is why I didn't get them written in.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    ALL THE WINNERS HAVE BEEN GIFTED! :D YAY! :D I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY YOUR GIFTS OR ENJOY HAVING SENT GIFTS TO YOUR FRIENDS :D
    THANKS FOR JOINING IN MY LONG CELEBRATION OF LIFE LOL AND I HOPE YOU ALL HAD FUN! :mrgreen:

Okay so I have 50 sp so I'm gonna randomize the names of the creators of the patterns and builds you guys shared :D Thought they deserve some recognition ;)

Hmm the site isn't working too well atm, so will be doing that tomorrow or someething, when the site works better :P
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    HollownessDevourHollownessDevour Posts: 8,011 Member
    edited August 2013
    emilzydiva wrote:
    I believe i have 125 simpoints to spend?? right? xD Welllllllllll could you please gift

HollownessDevour #7 on her wishlist 'Say Awwww!'
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=HollownessDevour

And myself :oops:

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=emilzydiva

#3, Pullover dress

==============================================

Thanks for hosting this! and it's time for me to get my detective on because i have to find out who nominated me!! I mean, it doesn't help that i can't see my name on any of the lists.... i dunno if my name just happened to magically slip in there or something.... i dunno!!! :( Well i'll find out and eventually get payback!

:D Thank you so much for sharing your winnings! :D
  • Options
    SybileSybile Posts: 697 Member
    edited August 2013
    lydiad206 wrote:

I hope you don't mind that I would like to share some of my winnings with friends. Here are the items and wishlist links:

Sybile:
    #40 Stacked Planters 50 sp

I hope I got the math right there ;)

Oh lydiad! Thank you so much for sharing your winnings with me! You placed a big smile on my face today :D .
  • Options
    agstahagstah Posts: 2,866 Member
    edited August 2013
    lydiad206 wrote:

agstah:
    #1 TriSuit 25 sp 25 sp
    #2 Shirred One-Piece Swimsuit 25 sp

Aww, thanks so much! Yay for cute swimsuits for elders! :D

Thank you lydia and bam! *hugs*
  • Options
    CharicharnCharicharn Posts: 1,612 Member
    edited August 2013
    Hello

I also need to thank Lydia She is so sweet sharing her winnings :) Thank you both Lydia and Bamboo :D

*lotsa hugs*
    Chari
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    emilzydiva wrote:
    Katieeee wrote:
    emilzydiva wrote:

;)

No secret nominations, I'm not even sure what that is. I actually explained to you the reason why you couldn't find your name in the entries list about 10 mins after your post in here:
    Katieeee nominated you with one of her extra noms from day five. I forgot to write those two noms on the list but Brighty wrote Them in the spreadsheet she made for me to use for random.org. Will gift when I'm on pc, on phone right now :b

The two nominations she gave were literally the two last of the lottery, which is why I didn't get them written in.

LOL i know :P :oops: I just saw that today because i had to go... i didn't even get notified before hand... i just abruptly left the site and away out whizzing around the world.... (more like one road, one way, heading forwards to this place) xD Oh well! I'm loving the dress :P
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    emilzydiva wrote:
    I believe i have 125 simpoints to spend?? right? xD Welllllllllll could you please gift

HollownessDevour #7 on her wishlist 'Say Awwww!'
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=HollownessDevour

And myself :oops:

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=emilzydiva

#3, Pullover dress

==============================================

Thanks for hosting this! and it's time for me to get my detective on because i have to find out who nominated me!! I mean, it doesn't help that i can't see my name on any of the lists.... i dunno if my name just happened to magically slip in there or something.... i dunno!!! :( Well i'll find out and eventually get payback!

:D Thank you so much for sharing your winnings! :D

i was finding it hard to find someone with something at 50 simpoints on their wishlists, i'm sure there were loads of choices of people to pick from but my brain felt dead at that particular moment in time xD