Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your Newest Exchange Uploads - Share your Links here! PT2

Comments

• Options
    Puzman4Puzman4 Posts: 246 Member
    For the lovely "Countess" de AmaraRena

Downloadlink:
    thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8389017

This elaborate Victorian Styled dwelling was specially built for AmaraRena i have made my own version of her for in my game, a vampire lady who lives with her parents (Count and Countess) in AuroraSkies. it is built on a 64x64 lot, no CC nor CASt. there is all the gothic store stuff though.
    I hope you will enjoy!

Some pictures of the Villa:

Exterior:

Entrance/ Front:
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

Sides/Back:
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

Interiors:

Entrance Hall:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Library:
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

Diningroom:
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

Breakfast/Thea room:
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

Gamesroom:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Ballroom:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Black-bedroom:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Nursery:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Basement:
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

Secret potionroom:
    screenshot_original.jpg

• Options
    Puzman4Puzman4 Posts: 246 Member
    edited August 2014
    The "Black Crow" estate
    Description: The grand "Black Crow" Estate is a recently build, though victorian inspired mansion. The builder (a mr. de Wolf) needed a spacious dwelling for his many hobbies. He bought the property, with some old ruins on it (former Mansion by a mysterious mr van Teesling curiously ruined by an explosion), which he used in the new construction on top of it. It is said that in the basement there is a walled up entrance towards the cellars underground, but nobody (not even the cleaninglady) knows where it is to be found. She used to sneek into the nectar cellar a lot, but got lost in the finest nectars she ever drunk every time she went in to explore... now it is up to the new owner to find the extensive hidden parts of the house. Did the builder know of the extent of the cellars? Why is this Mansion called "Black Crow"? you find out for yourselves!

Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8404390

Pictures:

Front of the "Black Crow" Estate:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Library:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Vault of Plenty:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Green Vault:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Walkout Basement:
    screenshot_original.jpg

More pictures:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/767075.page#12331675
    Post edited by Puzman4 on
  • Options
    TiffanyLea007TiffanyLea007 Posts: 1,068 Member
    edited August 2014
    TS3W2014-08-1512-53-20-98.jpg

This is my Small House I was working on that is solar powered. It was a real house design I would like to have built one day.

http://youtu.be/kggn524EWVI
    Post edited by TiffanyLea007 on
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Unfortunately i can't seem to be able to upload my stuff. BUT i DO have a showcase thread in which i shared pictures. Please like (because i'm so close to 100 likes badge lol)

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770007/emzys-last-sims-3-uploads-sims-4-demo-creations-wip#latest

Btw i LOVE all the new stuff, it's all fabulous and i love how creative everyone is!
  • Options
    sdhoeysdhoey Posts: 1,876 Member
    @illusie I love your Hillcrest Manor.
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    I LOVE your creativity and wonderful creations <3 I want to share with you my last creation, I hope you like it :)

roof_up_original.jpg

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8400741

Slideshow: http://s1145.photobucket.com/user/AIRIS6962/slideshow/Sunrise Villa

• Options
    DianeTaylorDianeTaylor Posts: 701 Member
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    I LOVE your creativity and wonderful creations <3 I want to share with you my last creation, I hope you like it :)

roof_up_original.jpg

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8400741

Slideshow: http://s1145.photobucket.com/user/AIRIS6962/slideshow/Sunrise Villa

Already found this on the exchange, can't wait to see it in game- DL'd but for some reason, my 'rec' button isn't working, but will keep trying!
  • Options
    Thank you very much Diane!! Happy for you like it. I hope you enjoy it :)
  • Options
    Joset426Joset426 Posts: 55 Member
    So, set me straight we post TS3 here now??? confused....
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    After the owners struck it rich and moved to Starlight Shores. The city was forced to renovate this small little home into something they thought the town would enjoy. A Dive Bar! This was a DNA Request for our wonderful Cakenotlie1 Enjoy!
    DOWNLOAD LINK:

PICTURE LINK:
    Welcome To The Dive Post
    jzUplCCfiefG1.png
    jGqVtr7b5FNDz.png
    jJXEEWv4k7WsM.png
    jbs4T1NHj4icpB.png
    jb0RsLRw8zkX99.png

• Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    edited August 2014
    Joset426 wrote: »
    So, set me straight we post TS3 here now??? confused....
    Yes the TS3 and TS4 Forum merged! Now there is only one and this is it!
  • Options
    @Dragon123561 That mill looks great! I love the attention to detail and the landscaping is fabulous! I love all the detail you have used. The build is truly amazing! The wall pattern in the kitchen is very interesting and nice. I like the colours. I love how you have kept to the theme and all the colours match and look very nice together. The bedroom is very nice, i love the splashes of red used there to spice things up a little! lol All rouind, a very good job! Rec'd!

@soocoolsim WOW that is AMAZING!! That is so cool! I would LOVE to go there and ride that rollar coaster! The dog is great and SO creative! That is truly amazing, it's fabulous, i love it! great job! I also love all the landscaping you have done around the dog and that place, it's just great! Rec'd!

@BreeMiles Unfortunately i cannot see your pictures so i will go and see the pictures you used on the exchange. Now, let's see. That build looks great! i love the symmetry going on there lol, it looks very nice! The colours are very nice and work well together. The landscaping is beautiful. The front grand entrance looks amazing! i love all the colours you used, it looks great! I'm sure all the rooms look great and WOW there's a hella lot of rooms in there LOL! Unfortunately i can't quite see them but great job with this! rec'd!

@KleineMuff Ohhh your family home looks great, i love the little play area out the front. Very nice and looks fun! The pool table looks fun, a good place to just chill! I love all the (spanish?) ish colours used. lol i dunno, i love the colours used though! It all feels very nice how everything matches. Brilliant :D I love the kitchen! I love a good cozy like kitchen lol, and plenty space. How i would love to bake my cakes there!! All the bedrooms are very nice and i love that nursery! It's so cute! My favorite room has GOT to be the purple one! I'm in love! XD Great job, rec'd!

I'll do the others later on in a different post :)
  • Options
    @ACarron0514 Boathouse cottage looks great! i love the whole beachy feel to it, it's so cute! It looks so pretty next to the water :) I love how you have done the flowers and the little path leading up to the front door. I love the bright blue and pink colours used on the outside. The outside fire area looks really nice and cozy, a beautiful place to sit and relax with friends and/or family on a beautiful warm night! I love how you placed so many plants. It is definitely effective, so beautiful! Everything about this build i just love, i adore it! great job!

@Puzman4 Ohhh, looks very spooky! Very cool! The shape of the build looks great and i love your use of windows, it looks great. I really like how it's all dark and creepy looking! The colours look great inside and fit perfectly. i really like that little tea set table! Very cute :D The basement and secret whatsit? are very good, they look very cool and ARE very cool! Very interesting indeed! Your Black crow estate is also very cool looking as well with the dark and creepy colours. It looks great! I love the way you have done the large bookshelves to make it look like a real old Gothic library or just an old library. lol it looks fantastic! BUT OHMYGOODNESS that vault of plenty looks SO COOL! It's so cool, the whole idea of it! I crystal colours and that mist, very effective and super amazing! FANTASTIC job, rec'd both!
  • Options
    MolliesDolliesMolliesDollies Posts: 525 Member
    I created a summer beach house I thought I would share since I haven't shared for awhile.
    Seaboard Chateau! It could never have been done without my ZooU instructors! I poured everything I learned into it.
    Flickr Album: My Flickr Album
    Here are a few pics:
    14764295229_204b066088.jpg
    14764293899_8353b5140f.jpg
    14950633362_7deb088a35.jpg
    14950631122_9c7e347b5e.jpg
    Now a proud member of the Own the Store Club!!!
  • Options
    @TiffanyLea007 Ooohhh, i like the nice blue colour you have used on the outside of the build and i think it looks very nice with the wood! A very interesting shape of the build, it looks very nice! I like the little path and the side garden thingy ma 🐸🐸🐸🐸. Is that like one of those things that you have like a sitting area inside? Or some houses i've seen them used for dining rooms. Very nice indeed!

@AIRIS6962 I commented on this build on another thread. I'm sure you saw it but i'll post it again lol "Sunrise Villa looks gorgeous! It's so pretty and looks very fancy! It looks fantastic, i love it! i love all the bright colours used on the outside, it makes it look a bit like a modern mansion palace of some sort. I dunno, lol, it's great though! I love the way you have done the basketball court part right at the garage, it's very cool! The landscaping with all the flowers is very nicely done. I love that pool, i love how you have put that little.... gazebo? Thing in the middle of it with the fountain. Very effective and looks fantastic! The outdoor seating area is also very lovely with the plants on the walls. I like that. I also really like how there are stairs down to another little bit. It makes it feel more enclosed, private and cozy in a sense and the fountain was a very nice touch. Brilliant job!" Rec'd!

@BreeMiles Ooo, the dive bar looks very nice! A very nice and interesting structure of the build on the outside. It fits the world well! I like the inside with all the rocky walls and the stony? Floors, it looks very cool! I like how the lights shine on the windows. It looks like you coloured them like that lol I like the idea you have used at the bar with the half walls. That way it's like they can prepare food and whatnot and have a little protection to it! I like that and i've not seen that before! I also love how you have done the plants and the lights behind the tables between the sofa seats. Very cool!

• Options
    @MolliesDollies Oh my, i LOVE that built! The style is so nice and i love all the colours you have used on the outside. I love all the landscaping plants and 🐸🐸🐸🐸, it looms really good and i like how they kinda hide the fence but the fence is still there so it feels enclosed and safe...ish in a way. lol i dunno. The kids room is very cool with the pirate ship beds, i love how you stick to one theme in there and it all matches and looks great! The living room is very nice. I LOVE that wallpaper!! Is there any chance you could upload that if you styled and/or coloured it yourself? It looks great! I really love the idea of the baskets under the table, it looks great and i might steal that idea for my future builds! lol, it looks great :D Very creative. I like the other fancy room, it seems very different from the rest of the house because it's fancier and i like that whole idea. I love the colours you used, it all looks very nice. Great work, rec'd!
  • Options
    emilzydiva wrote: »
    @TiffanyLea007 Ooohhh, i like the nice blue colour you have used on the outside of the build and i think it looks very nice with the wood! A very interesting shape of the build, it looks very nice! I like the little path and the side garden thingy ma 🐸🐸🐸🐸. Is that like one of those things that you have like a sitting area inside? Or some houses i've seen them used for dining rooms. Very nice indeed!

@AIRIS6962 I commented on this build on another thread. I'm sure you saw it but i'll post it again lol "Sunrise Villa looks gorgeous! It's so pretty and looks very fancy! It looks fantastic, i love it! i love all the bright colours used on the outside, it makes it look a bit like a modern mansion palace of some sort. I dunno, lol, it's great though! I love the way you have done the basketball court part right at the garage, it's very cool! The landscaping with all the flowers is very nicely done. I love that pool, i love how you have put that little.... gazebo? Thing in the middle of it with the fountain. Very effective and looks fantastic! The outdoor seating area is also very lovely with the plants on the walls. I like that. I also really like how there are stairs down to another little bit. It makes it feel more enclosed, private and cozy in a sense and the fountain was a very nice touch. Brilliant job!" Rec'd!

@BreeMiles Ooo, the dive bar looks very nice! A very nice and interesting structure of the build on the outside. It fits the world well! I like the inside with all the rocky walls and the stony? Floors, it looks very cool! I like how the lights shine on the windows. It looks like you coloured them like that lol I like the idea you have used at the bar with the half walls. That way it's like they can prepare food and whatnot and have a little protection to it! I like that and i've not seen that before! I also love how you have done the plants and the lights behind the tables between the sofa seats. Very cool!

Thank you very much, dear. I´m very happy for your nice comments and because you like it. Hugs :)
  • Options
    Larifari2009Larifari2009 Posts: 679 Member
    I just managed to finish my " Grimshaw Estate" - as always NOCC (no custom items, no custom patterns, no custom anything - just items from the expansion packs, stuff packs, base game and store).
    - Hope you like it :)

roof_up_original.jpg

Download: thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8404982

Lari :)

bannerforum1.jpg

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited August 2014
    Old Mill with Tea Room and Residence

Exchange Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8400389

No CC.

This build fits on a 64x64 lot.

It has the water wheel, a tea room, children's playground items, wishing well, tree of prosperity, horse boxes, cat and dog facilities. 4 bedrooms. Living area, Bistro Oven and much more.

Outside

OMB00005.jpg

OMB00006.jpg

OMB00007.jpg

Old_Mill00023.jpg

OMB00002.jpg

OMB00014.jpg

Old_Mill00026.jpg

Inside

Old_Mill00018.jpg

OMB00008.jpg

OMB00009.jpg

OMB00010.jpg

The downstairs kitchen is divided into two parts. The part containing the Bistro Oven has a barrier to entry door between it and the family/shop kitchen. This will allow a chef to be hired, and still keep other sims out of the kitchen and the upstairs living area.

OMB00003.jpg

OMB00011.jpg

A few of the rooms in the upstairs living area on level 2.

OMB00016.jpg

OMB00017.jpg

OMB00018.jpg

OMB00019.jpg

The top level of the main building has four bedrooms and bathrooms as well as a few other rooms.

OMB00023.jpg

Out in the barn...

Parking for a car plus sleeping space for two horses on the ground floor

Old_Mill00011.jpg

OMB00012.jpg

OMB00013.jpg

Here are a few of the activities on the second level of the barn.

OMB00023.jpg

They also have a nectary, a bot making machine, and a glass blowing station. There is a shower on this level as well as a fire alarm - just in case they catch fire while inventing something. :)

The extensive magic room is on the top level of the barn.

Old_Mill0005.jpg

OMB00004.jpg

Inside the Greenhouse

OMB00015.jpg

• Options
    MolliesDolliesMolliesDollies Posts: 525 Member
    @MolliesDollies Oh my, i LOVE that built! The style is so nice and i love all the colours you have used on the outside. I love all the landscaping plants and 🐸🐸🐸🐸, it looms really good and i like how they kinda hide the fence but the fence is still there so it feels enclosed and safe...ish in a way. lol i dunno. The kids room is very cool with the pirate ship beds, i love how you stick to one theme in there and it all matches and looks great! The living room is very nice. I LOVE that wallpaper!! Is there any chance you could upload that if you styled and/or coloured it yourself? It looks great! I really love the idea of the baskets under the table, it looks great and i might steal that idea for my future builds! lol, it looks great :D Very creative. I like the other fancy room, it seems very different from the rest of the house because it's fancier and i like that whole idea. I love the colours you used, it all looks very nice. Great work, rec'd!

Thank you so much emilzydiva! I'm glad you like it. In the pic, I don't thin you can see, but I also tucked some things into the basket under the table, and I slipped the suitcases under the vanity. I'm not sure about the wallpaper, I think I just picked a plain panel (all my walls thruout were from panel section, I think, so they would all have crown molding!) and then I went into CASt and picked the fabric print that was those big arabesques (or whatever they are called) and did them in two shades of blue/teal. I will see if I can upload a copy of it. I have never uploaded recolors!

Anyway, thank you for the comments and taking time to look! I loved this build so much!
    Now a proud member of the Own the Store Club!!!
  • Options

Thank you so much emilzydiva! I'm glad you like it. In the pic, I don't thin you can see, but I also tucked some things into the basket under the table, and I slipped the suitcases under the vanity. I'm not sure about the wallpaper, I think I just picked a plain panel (all my walls thruout were from panel section, I think, so they would all have crown molding!) and then I went into CASt and picked the fabric print that was those big arabesques (or whatever they are called) and did them in two shades of blue/teal. I will see if I can upload a copy of it. I have never uploaded recolors!

Anyway, thank you for the comments and taking time to look! I loved this build so much!

oh wow, some very cool creative ideas there! I have never really thought of that. Brilliant ideas!!

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    edited August 2014
    Le Petit Paradis

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8405705
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Rec´d up here !! :)

This is my new home in the Exchange:

La Rosa del Desierto (No CC, NO CAP) By AIRIS6962

Built in Lucky Palms, it has got 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, laundry, swimming pool, jacuzzi, barbacue area, playground, parking for 2 cars ( 1 car included) A big basement for you can include all you want.

All the pics here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/772230/scifi-here-you-are-my-gift?new=1http://

Slideshow: http://s1145.photobucket.com/user/AIRIS6962/slideshow/La Rosa del Desierto

La Rosa del Desierto roof_up_original.jpg

l0wd_original.jpgl0wu_original.jpg
  • Options
    benlow11benlow11 Posts: 83 Member
    Everyone's builds look great!
    @ACarron0514 I really like your Boathouse Cottage. You did a really great job with the coloring and how you placed the items.

@Larifari2009 Your Grimshaw Estate is pretty great too. My mom would love that purple in the bathroom :D
  • Options
    CelestiAliCatCelestiAliCat Posts: 1,191 Member
    I made a few gifts to illusie for the Before 4 Homemade Gift Exchange and thought I would share them here. :)

roof_up_original.jpg

headshot_original.jpg
    roof_up_original.jpg

And my favorite...

roof_up_original.jpg

Screenshot-50_zps53517a81.jpg
    Screenshot-53_zpsf6a099f5.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file