The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

¸.•*•★Manssom's Creative Nook★•*•.¸ ☆Closed - Read first post☆

Comments

• Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    edited October 2013
    Brilliant! Love the orange against the dark background. Rec'd.
    Thanks Sticks :D I think many of the shops in Midnight Hollow looks so dark
    so I wanted to make something that really pops xD lmao
  • Options
    rsedorothyrsedorothy Posts: 1,898 Member
    edited October 2013
    I love your Halloween Shop it's one of the cutest things I've seen :D
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited October 2013
    Your Halloween shop is so good!!! I love what you're doing in MH. Can't wait to see more :D
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    BritBrockwayBritBrockway Posts: 12 New Member
    edited October 2013
    Manssom wrote:
    So this is something different from what I usually do :>
    I enjoyed stepping out of my comfort zone even though I also tried to make it
    look like something that I did. I hope you guys like it :D

Lilith1.png

A great home for couples of all ages. Very affordable!
    Comes with a open floor plan as well as a dark but yet also stylish interior design.
    CC free, play tested and upgraded appliances! Enjoy and have fun ^__^

Link: Lilith

Pics:

Lilith2.png

Lilith3.png

Lilith4.png

Lilith5.png

Lilith6.png

Lilith7.png

Lilith8.png

Lilith9.png

Lilith10.png

Lilith11.png

I like this one! :-)
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited October 2013
    How in the HALIBUT did I miss this?
    A Halloween Shop...GENIUS! Swan, you've upped your game and I absolutely luuuuurve it! Brilliant job my darlin' - I've left you a well deserved rec! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SarademoorSarademoor Posts: 2,851 Member
    edited October 2013
    Manssom, I know I haven't visited your thread in ages! I wanted to write on your wall to tell you the Magis Sisters were so cool, but it seems we're no longer friends! How is that possible :D
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,451 Member
    edited October 2013
    Hi Manssom :D
    This is a great little shop for Halloween, I love the rich orange, with the dark roof and the eaves with their spiky white edges Hard to know it it is friend or foe. :lol:
    Left a rec earlier. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    Landerlady12Landerlady12 Posts: 381 Member
    edited October 2013
    The trick or treat shop is just perfect! It's so adorable but sleek and modern and awesome all at the same time. I love the orange and the black together and it really evokes the perfect vibe.

And Lilith is a beautiful home. I'm definitely going to download/ fave and rec it as soon as possible because it really suits Midnight Hollow with a Victorian vibe but also has just the slightest hint of a more modern feel in it.

Great job :D
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,715 Member
    edited October 2013
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited October 2013
    "CONGRATULATIONS" times Three Manssom! Fabulous work on all your Halloween creations! Got everything all Rec'd! :thumbup: :XD:
  • Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited October 2013
    Manssom, you are on a roll my friend. Your work is AMAZING...keep it up and THANKS for continuing to share on the App Thread. :)

The colors on Trick or Treat are absolutely perfection. :twisted:
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    edited October 2013
    Cute little shop, rec'd :)
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Trick or Treat is super spookily cute in the best kind of way! Absolutely love it! Hope you're entering this in the Halloween showcase! DRF! :XD:
    Yay, thank you :D I did enter and it got featured :> Very excited about that
    because I really like this shop ^__^ It's one of my best builds xD LOL!
    Trick or Treat is adorable Manssom! Super cute design, I'd definitely shop there haha~ Well done hun!
    Thank you Oil :> It is so nice to have you here on the forums again ^__^
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Corwim wrote:
    Well well, you have been rather busy, haven't you? :-D LOVE all your builds and sims you've uploaded since I last checked in, especially your house Lilith (the black/purple/white colour scheme looks STUNNING! 8) ) and your sim Ernessa (she looks beautiful and eerie at the same time :thumbup: ) and her cat Shadow (hehe, love those red eyes). I've unleashed some pretty heavy wRECkage on your studio and rec'd them all. :) Big congrats on your recent two features as well, they are well deserved!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: I did notice that we're no longer friends on the mypages. :( I'm guessing the mypages messed up, I certainly didn't remove you. :? Send you a new friend request, hope that's ok.
    Thank you :D Guess I've been quite busy yes but probably not as busy as I were during
    the summer xD I do love Halloween so I am really feeling inspired at the moment ^__^
    Thanks for stopping by! Accepted your FR :>
    yanti68 wrote:
    Awwwwwwww! :D This is so adorable! Love the decor and the halloween theme! Your colour choices are perfect for the build. Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup:
    woot woot! Thank you yanti :D
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    rsedorothy wrote:
    I love your Halloween Shop it's one of the cutest things I've seen :D
    Thank you so much :D
    GreenCats wrote:
    Your Halloween shop is so good!!! I love what you're doing in MH. Can't wait to see more :D
    Thank you so much Greenie :> Did you get Midnight Hollow?
    It is so amazing :shock: Not only the world but also the beautiful content ^__^
    I like this one! :-)
    Thank you :> Have fun :D

• Options
    edited October 2013
    Congratulations on your witch turned into a vampire Demi being featured! :) Great background details to her. Congratulations to you! :)
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    edited October 2013
    Hehe, somebody's on a roll, congrats on your feature for Demi!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,913 Member
    edited October 2013
    Woot Woot congrats on the features Manssom. Awesome work!!
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Thank you all so much for the congrats :]
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    It is finally time for a new gorgeous build ^__^

Eden1.png

Welcome to Eden, a great home for small families who is ready to embrace the future.
    Eden features two bedrooms, one bath, a nursery, kitchen, dining, living room, office
    and a special room in which you get to experience nature in a very special way.
    CC free, play tested and upgraded appliances! Enjoy ^__^

Link: Eden

Pics:

Eden2.png

Eden3.png

Eden4.png

Eden5.png

Eden6.png

Eden7.png

Eden8.png

Eden9.png

Eden10.png

Eden11.png

Eden12.png

Eden13.png

Eden14.png

Eden15.png

Eden16.png

Eden17.png

Eden18.png

Eden19.png

Eden20.png

Eden21.png
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Eden is a very nice home. :) Great exterior of it. The four circle windows on the front side of the house looks great. It looks great how you have the 3 overlapping circles and have placed the hologram plants in front of them! It looks great! Nice shade of green that you used for the exterior of the house, which looks nice with the white. The way you have done the outdoors looks great. Nice colours of, type and placement of the trees. Great water fountain features. It looks nice how you have placed the bushes around them. The way you have done the squares of grass at the front and have the white ground pathways looks good. Nice furnishing of the interior. It looks great the way you have used the new items that came with ITF through the home. Nice way you have set up the sofa and arm chairs in a curved position around the coffee table for sims to enjoy relaxing , watching the tv and listening to music from the nearby stereo. The candy dish on the table is a nice touch. The white you have used through the home looks great, and the shades of green and blue that you had used accompany it very well. Great kitchen with the blue wall around the outer part of the oval window. It looks great how half of the window has the counters against it. The combination of the blue/white chairs with the white table looks good.The hologram plants are great for sims to see when sitting eating there. The starry pattern on the wall and bed in the kids room looks great, and the toys under the bed are cute. The toys look alien/futuristic! The master bedroom looks a nice calm light place for sims to sleep. The plant side tables and the pattern on the bed look great and look nature themed. Nice calm colour shades in the recolouring of the rug in the nursery. It looks a nice calm place for little sims to have fun playing with their toys and also have some sleep. The teddy in the cot is cute. The futureshock set plants either side of the fish tank suit the type of home. Sims will enjoy studying on the hologram computer in the light filled study room. It looks great how you have the circle window there for the sunlight to come in on them. The 2 arm chairs in front of the new fireplace look casual and comfortable for sims to relax, have a chat, and warm themselves up. Very nice way you have done the room with the white and black sofas surrounded by the green plants and rocks ! It would be a very nice place to sit and relax! Nice photo of the home at night time, and also at daytime with the blue skies. It is a nice home! :)
  • Options
    Sierra24Sierra24 Posts: 721 Member
    edited November 2013
    Ahh nice, another house for Oasis Landing for my other family. I only have The Visionary and The Utopian Unit that I'm using for two families and the others are living in residental lots that came with the game. Don't have time to build myself one as I'm working on another lot at the moment. Its great that you decorated it with soft bright colors since all the houses in OL are kinda dark. And great job on the interior decroations. DL'd and Rec'd.
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited November 2013
    Manssom, Eden really is just that. What a pretty build! I love the design of the exterior and your cool window choices. The soft colors look perfect for Oasis Landing. The landscaping and all the interior plants are just awesome! Rec'd. :XD:
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Darn it, kinda forgot about this thread (again)! Well, I'm here now :D
    rosemow wrote:
    Eden is a very nice home. :) Great exterior of it. The four circle windows on the front side of the house looks great. It looks great how you have the 3 overlapping circles and have placed the hologram plants in front of them! It looks great! Nice shade of green that you used for the exterior of the house, which looks nice with the white. The way you have done the outdoors looks great. Nice colours of, type and placement of the trees. Great water fountain features. It looks nice how you have placed the bushes around them. The way you have done the squares of grass at the front and have the white ground pathways looks good. Nice furnishing of the interior. It looks great the way you have used the new items that came with ITF through the home. Nice way you have set up the sofa and arm chairs in a curved position around the coffee table for sims to enjoy relaxing , watching the tv and listening to music from the nearby stereo. The candy dish on the table is a nice touch. The white you have used through the home looks great, and the shades of green and blue that you had used accompany it very well. Great kitchen with the blue wall around the outer part of the oval window. It looks great how half of the window has the counters against it. The combination of the blue/white chairs with the white table looks good.The hologram plants are great for sims to see when sitting eating there. The starry pattern on the wall and bed in the kids room looks great, and the toys under the bed are cute. The toys look alien/futuristic! The master bedroom looks a nice calm light place for sims to sleep. The plant side tables and the pattern on the bed look great and look nature themed. Nice calm colour shades in the recolouring of the rug in the nursery. It looks a nice calm place for little sims to have fun playing with their toys and also have some sleep. The teddy in the cot is cute. The futureshock set plants either side of the fish tank suit the type of home. Sims will enjoy studying on the hologram computer in the light filled study room. It looks great how you have the circle window there for the sunlight to come in on them. The 2 arm chairs in front of the new fireplace look casual and comfortable for sims to relax, have a chat, and warm themselves up. Very nice way you have done the room with the white and black sofas surrounded by the green plants and rocks ! It would be a very nice place to sit and relax! Nice photo of the home at night time, and also at daytime with the blue skies. It is a nice home! :)
    Thank you rose, for your wonderful feedback! You never disappoint :>
    Very happy to hear that you like and appreciate pretty much everything about Eden :XD:

I am having tons of fun with this house in my game :> Even my hot-headed plumbot seems
    to be loving it, LOL! Oasis Landing is also growing on me and I love the fact that my simmies
    can stay there as long as they want :D This is really a great expansion pack! Very pleased ^__^
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Sierra24 wrote:
    Ahh nice, another house for Oasis Landing for my other family. I only have The Visionary and The Utopian Unit that I'm using for two families and the others are living in residental lots that came with the game. Don't have time to build myself one as I'm working on another lot at the moment. Its great that you decorated it with soft bright colors since all the houses in OL are kinda dark. And great job on the interior decroations. DL'd and Rec'd.
    Thank you, I hope you enjoy it in game :D