Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

¸.•*•★Manssom's Creative Nook★•*•.¸ ☆Closed - Read first post☆

Comments

• Options
    jennytrujennytru Posts: 1,045 Member
    edited September 2013
    Beautiful build! I love the color scheme and how you utilized MH stuff!
    Moonstone.jpg

• Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    edited September 2013
    DataHead wrote:
    In case it wasn't already proven, you seem to be quite a fan of store content! :mrgreen::lol: Hope you like Midnight Hollow, looks fun, especially seeing you've already put it to good use! :thumbup: Really shows off your build talent in other styles as well!!! :mrgreen:
    lol! Thank you so much :mrgreen: I LOVE Midnight Hollow! :>
    It is one of the most beautiful worlds they've ever made :D
    Are you planning on getting it? :>
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited September 2013
    Hi Manssom
    Lilith is a lovely little build, I love the drama created by the black and white colour scheme. :D The new building items in MH are wonderful :D and the architecture of this build shows them off brilliantly. Left a rec. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,624 Member
    edited September 2013
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Come meet the Magis Sisters!

MagisSisters.png

Katherine, Alice and Hope. They are sisters, best of friends but sometimes also worst of enemies.
    The main thing these three have in common, besides their sisterhood, is that they are witches.
    They are now planning to settle down in Midnight Hollow, where they don't have to hide their magical powers.
    But, will they be able to fit in? And maybe most importantly, will they be able to live under the same roof without
    blowing the entire house into smithereens? CC free! Enjoy and have FUN ^__^

Link: Magis Sisters

Get to know 'em a little:

On the left we have Katherine. She is the oldest of them all and also the toughest.
    Nobody dared to tease her in school and those who teased others got a good taste
    of her wrath. She is working towards learning all there is about alchemy, her biggest
    passion in life. Katherine thinks it is important for every witch to have a large
    amount of potions! Ready to be used at anytime.

Katherine's traits: Ambitious, Party Animal, Good, Brave, Hot-Headed

On the right we have Hope. She is two years younger than Katherine and she is also the
    one who is constantly trying to keep peace between Katherine and their younger sister Alice.
    Hope enjoys being a witch, and her dream is to have a basement full of delightful nectar!
    Hope thinks it is important for every witch to have lots of nectar!

Hope's traits: Good, Hopeless Romantic, Neat, Natural Cook, Green Thumb

And lastly, in the middle we have Alice. Youngest and also wildest of them all.
    Alice loves being a witch and casting spells is one of her most favourite things
    to do. Katherine however feels that Alice needs to grow up and start taking more responsibility.
    Regardless of how Katherine feels, Alice still loves her sisters and her dream is to become a mystic healer.
    Alice thinks it is important for every witch to be able to heal those who needs it!

Alice's traits: Childish, Genius, Good, Hopeless Romantic, Socially Awkward
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Great creating of your Witch Magis sisters! :)They are great! Great background details to each of them. Nice way you have done their faces. It is great that they each have their different interests in life. Great sims :)

• Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    edited October 2013
    Hi Manssom I have been admiring your wonderful creation's. I have everything rec'd for you..
  • Options
    WildeatheartWildeatheart Posts: 1,785 Member
    edited October 2013
    What a great idea to create a trio of witches! :D I love the look you gave them, they match but very subtly, and each one clearly has their own personality! :mrgreen: I also like your story! :wink:

Rec'd! :thumbup:
    tumblr_static_b95t53zz25sskgcso8s48cksw.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    Lilith looks great. :) It is well suited to Midnight Hollow. It looks great the way you have done the front porch. Great exterior design of the house. The way you have done the roof and used the new roof, door and fence/porch items looks great. The new plants looks good how you have placed them outdoors. Great way you have used the various shades of purple , black and white for both the exterior and throughout the interior, capturing well the feel of a house in MH. Great furnishing of the interior combining items from the gothic glamour sets with items that came with MH. Great way you have done the curtains and used the candle lights. You have used the white colour well in the build to combine with the darkness of the world and the shades of black/darker purple you have used. The wall pattern of the kitchen looks great. Great photos that you have taken of your home and the various rooms inside it.
    Great home!
    Thank you rose! It was quite fun because I had to step out of what I usually
    do and try something new :> I am very happy with the end results ^__^
    This is the picture of modern Gothic... And the exterior is definitely my favorite part! Don't you just love those new items from MH? :D So awesome, rec'd of course! Beautifully dark~
    Thank you Oil :D And may I just say CONGRATULATIONS on your feature! I was so thrilled
    to see your cute little build getting one of those shooting stars :>
    Yes, I do love the new items from MH ^__^ They are fab!
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Wow! :D It is great to see you doing something new with Lilith! :mrgreen: You have really pulled off the modern-gothic vibe.
    Although I won't be downloading Midnight Hollow, it seems that you really have mastered the style of lot they used there! :wink: Also great interior, with the subtle patterns and faded colours!

Thank you so much :> Very happy to hear this!
    Really nice work. The purple and blacks work really well. I love the MH build objects. They are the main reason Iwant it! Rec'd.
    Thank you :> They really added a lot of content in this world so I would totally
    grab it anyways. It feels like a couple of stuff packs :'D
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    jennytru wrote:
    Beautiful build! I love the color scheme and how you utilized MH stuff!
    Thank you :>
    follyfoot wrote:
    Hi Manssom
    Lilith is a lovely little build, I love the drama created by the black and white colour scheme. :D The new building items in MH are wonderful :D and the architecture of this build shows them off brilliantly. Left a rec. Hugs Folly
    Thank you so much folly! Are you planning on getting Midnight Hollow? I can only imagine
    all the interesting cottages you would create there :>
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    Congratulations on Ernessa and Shadow being featured! :) They are great sims. Congratulations to you! :)
    Thank you :D
    rosemow wrote:
    Great creating of your Witch Magis sisters! :)They are great! Great background details to each of them. Nice way you have done their faces. It is great that they each have their different interests in life. Great sims :)
    Again, thank you :D lol!
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    BreeMiles wrote:
    Hi Manssom I have been admiring your wonderful creation's. I have everything rec'd for you..
    Thanks for bopping by Bree :>
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    What a great idea to create a trio of witches! :D I love the look you gave them, they match but very subtly, and each one clearly has their own personality! :mrgreen: I also like your story! :wink:

Happy you like them :> Thank you!

Phew! I think that was everything :XD: Thank you all for taking the time to stop by and post :>
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Congratulations on your unicorn Nightmare being featured! :) Great colours of his coat and mane! He is very suited to living in Midnight Hollow! Congratulations to you! :)
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    I made a cute lil Halloween shop for Midnight Hollow :'D

TrickorTreat1.png

It is the scariest time of the year... It is HALLOWEEN! YAY!
    Stop by and pick up your Halloween treats while they're hot!
    CC free and play tested! Enjoy and have lots of fun ^__^

Link: Trick or Treat

Pics:

TrickorTreat2.png

TrickorTreat3.png

TrickorTreat4.png

TrickorTreat5.png

TrickorTreat6.png

TrickorTreat7.png

TrickorTreat8.png

TrickorTreat9.png
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Trick or Treat is a great Halloween shop ! :) Great combination of the orange and black shades through the shop inside and outdoors. The orange dormers look great on the gre//black roof. Great front porch. The hanging lights there look great. The cobweb wall pattern looks great. Great way you have set up the pedestals and rugs with the Halloween themed items for sims to go shopping and buy there. The orange curtains look great. Great to have the 2 pumpkins either side of the front pathway entrance.
    Great place for sims to go to get stocked up for their Halloweeen celebrations! :)
  • Options
    jennytrujennytru Posts: 1,045 Member
    edited October 2013
    Perfect. Simply perfect. Ready for autumn, my favorite season =) well done!
    Moonstone.jpg

• Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited October 2013
    Brilliant! Love the orange against the dark background. Rec'd.
  • Options
    GreenDream19GreenDream19 Posts: 1,294 Member
    edited October 2013
    Trick or Treat is super spookily cute in the best kind of way! Absolutely love it! Hope you're entering this in the Halloween showcase! DRF! :XD:
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    Congratulations on your unicorn Nightmare being featured! :) Great colours of his coat and mane! He is very suited to living in Midnight Hollow! Congratulations to you! :)
    rosemow wrote:
    Trick or Treat is a great Halloween shop ! :) Great combination of the orange and black shades through the shop inside and outdoors. The orange dormers look great on the gre//black roof. Great front porch. The hanging lights there look great. The cobweb wall pattern looks great. Great way you have set up the pedestals and rugs with the Halloween themed items for sims to go shopping and buy there. The orange curtains look great. Great to have the 2 pumpkins either side of the front pathway entrance.
    Great place for sims to go to get stocked up for their Halloweeen celebrations! :)
    Thank you so much rose :'D I guess you notice everything that happens in here xD LOL!
    Very kind of you ^__^ I had lots of fun when I created this little shop :>
    Halloween is one of the reasons why I love autumn so much!

I hope you enjoy if you decide to download :mrgreen:
  • Options
    OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    edited October 2013
    Trick or Treat is adorable Manssom! Super cute design, I'd definitely shop there haha~ Well done hun!
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    edited October 2013
    Well well, you have been rather busy, haven't you? :-D LOVE all your builds and sims you've uploaded since I last checked in, especially your house Lilith (the black/purple/white colour scheme looks STUNNING! 8) ) and your sim Ernessa (she looks beautiful and eerie at the same time :thumbup: ) and her cat Shadow (hehe, love those red eyes). I've unleashed some pretty heavy wRECkage on your studio and rec'd them all. :) Big congrats on your recent two features as well, they are well deserved!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: I did notice that we're no longer friends on the mypages. :( I'm guessing the mypages messed up, I certainly didn't remove you. :? Send you a new friend request, hope that's ok.
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited October 2013
    Awwwwwwww! :D This is so adorable! Love the decor and the halloween theme! Your colour choices are perfect for the build. Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    jennytru wrote:
    Perfect. Simply perfect. Ready for autumn, my favorite season =) well done!
    Thank you ^__^ I hope you enjoy it if you download :D