Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It's Gonna Be May! - Random Giveaway - ENDED

Comments

• Options
    rambleramble Posts: 70 New Member
    edited April 2013
    I'm going to continue with my Apocalypse Challenge family and hopefully raise the current generation to adults.
  • Options
    pinkyysueepinkyysuee Posts: 14 New Member
    edited April 2013
    I just started a family with Edward and Bella Cullen. Edward of course is a vampire but Bella is human and they are expecting their first baby. I can't wait to find out if its a vampire or not. I do plan on having Edward turn Bella at some point too.
  • Options
    RootbeerloverRootbeerlover Posts: 4
    edited April 2013
    I'm planning to install my Sims 3 Pets! I havent quite figured out if what kind of characters I will create I have a few days till the weekend tho!
  • Options
    Ralf453Ralf453 Posts: 1,158 Member
    edited April 2013
    I take some really nice pictures :D I'm going to be travelling more often and playing with my Sim who is kinda a 80's 90's guy :wink:

I love Champs Les Sims...

screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

This is my Sim Anthony who is a magician (he is also the one whos the 80's and 90's guy, what an odd mix :lol: )

screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

I'm also getting more pets :mrgreen: You can never have enough furry friends in the house :wink: This is my Sim's soon to be cat named Hardimos from his neighbor:

screenshot_original.jpg

Hardimos as a younger kitty...

screenshot_original.jpg

He's such a cutie :P :P

Finally, I will continue to explore the beautiful world of Monte Vista :D

screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

Alright, I'll stop spamming everyone with pictures now :oops: But in short, I will be having loads of fun in Spring with my Sims :D Spring is my favorite season in The Sims because there is so much to do in the festival so I have it longer then the other seasons :D
    grumpy-cat-lick.gif
  • Options
    Kat241989Kat241989 Posts: 395 Member
    edited April 2013
    I am only on the 2nd generation of my new family, and have just gotten my heir through College and married, but before he got married he planted a 'forbidden fruit' and got a baby plant girl, his new wife (a version of a previous legacy heir) also already had a little girl before they were married. Now Mr and Mrs Velvet are expecting their first child together...... Can't wait!!!
  • Options
    Knockoff30Knockoff30 Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    This month I plan on getting my Sim promoted, married and start a new family!
  • Options
    nikkisnikkis Posts: 24 Member
    edited April 2013
    The Leighlin Family
    Annalou and her wonderful Boston Terriers, Buddy Bear and Lady Bell, and their pup, Cledus
    I plan on having Annalou Leighlin complete her lifetime wish by adopting 6 pets. Then I will have her meet and marry Mr. Right and start having babies. Love large families and lots of pets... :D
    Screenshot-3_zpse7e8083f.jpg
  • Options
    woowybearwoowybear Posts: 5
    edited April 2013
    I'm a little behind, and my husband just ordered Supernatural and University Life for me. They should be here by Friday. I'm so excited! My plan is make witches and fairies. I also can't wait for the different content and, well, everything! I'm going to make new families, one just for the supernatural stuff, and one to send the kids to college. :D
  • Options
    christinam108christinam108 Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    Recently I've introduced Alicia {pronounced Ah-lee-see-ah} Bismarck and her boyfriend, Gerard Walters into my Sims 3 game. Like a common young adult relationship, they woo-hooed once or twice or...many times {but some to their high free-will I enabled}, and Alicia got pregnant. After 3 days she welcomed twins Link and Luke into my game. Link is really quiet, but Luke is so noisy and needy and attention-getting that she missed her own bachelorette party! {Luckily, everybody had a good time and it was a modest success, though}. Finally Link aged up, and about 2 sim hours later Luke did, so the kids aren't as annoying.

Yea, this isn't the most interesting, but...okay!
  • Options
    LuvBug82LuvBug82 Posts: 2
    edited April 2013
    :mrgreen: I am looking forward to a surgery and catching up on many missed time of Sims, :thumbup: I am going to get the supernatural version and I cant wait for the under the seas version that looks fun :D I absolutely love my Sims family!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    NerdyGirl1818NerdyGirl1818 Posts: 252 New Member
    edited April 2013
    My ever growing family will be enjoying the Summer Festival! After riding on the ship first of course! ;)
    This is Brandon, Elena, and the horse is Doctor Who! :D

1697e33e-ac55-4990-8385-60612e611b53_zps72103b18.jpg
  • Options
    WyldnightwolfWyldnightwolf Posts: 96 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Hm. May is going to be filled with lots of school for the little ones (all toddlers, soon will be children) and a full-time gardening career for their mom. Meanwhile, dad continues to strive toward his career goal of becoming a Master Composer.

His sister and her husband share the home and she is on her way to becoming a Fortune Teller Extraordinaire. Her hubby is currently staying at home to help his sister-in-law with the kiddies.

Depending on how much time I get to play, there may be some teen summer romances occuring before the month is out. ;)
  • Options
    NoniohyeaNoniohyea Posts: 922 Member
    edited April 2013
    Happy May everybody! I unfortunately won't be able to get in-game for until about mid-may because I have exams. But when those are over, I'm throwing a birthday party fopr the middle child in my family (she'll be a teenager). And soon after my eldest will be graduating and going off to college. Exciting stuff!
  • Options
    cchant86cchant86 Posts: 221 Member
    edited April 2013
    My inventor father and scientist mother (who recently became a plantSim) already have 4 children and will be deciding if they should add a plantSim baby to the family. Mom is all for the idea. Dad not so sure.

Meanwhile their oldest will be coming home from boarding school soon and needs to decide if he wants to go to university or not. His mother went and recommends it, but his father is a self-made man and doesn't think it's necessary for success.

Also May will probably be the month I choose the heir for this little dynasty. None of the kids so far have perfect traits so it's hard to see right now who is most deserving. :-)
  • Options
    ANGE17810ANGE17810 Posts: 6
    edited April 2013
    So far, my Sims Carol Ann and Leighton Lesley are happily married elders who so far have had one set of twins, whereas another set of twins were conceived by Carol Ann and her ex-husband. Carol Ann and Leighton have also had another boy after the twins became young adults. The first set of twins moved out with their husband and wife, as well as one of the second set of twins. The other twin became a young adult and got married to a local girl who complements him well, and they have also had two boys so far, a toddler and a baby right now. In the month of May I plan on watching my elders pass away and the young married couple take over the boatload of money that Carol Ann and Leighton will be leaving behind, as well as the huge well-furnished house that will see many generations come and go.
  • Options
    BlairRocks456BlairRocks456 Posts: 2
    edited April 2013
    my sim kayla is getting married to bob
  • Options
    klammytklammyt Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    In the month of may my Sim will get max out all her skills and get married!
  • Options
    lendenphotolendenphoto Posts: 2
    edited April 2013
    I am having my witch Sim plant and grow a plant sims, but having trouble keeping the plant alive, I would love to get some information on how to getting a baby plant sim.
  • Options
    hollytreharn046hollytreharn046 Posts: 33 New Member
    edited April 2013
    I'm planning on finally aging up my sim's twins and have one of them complete the Discount DJ badge. Maybe adopt a horse and start up on some spring riding with the other new teenager, and of course have Gracie hit up the gym to try to work off some of those winter pounds.

screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    JsbrantnerJsbrantner Posts: 21
    edited April 2013
    Working on the Photography and Job Challenges from Carl's Sims 3 Guide. First off is to try to max as many careers as I can using two different Sims, and they can't have any skills in common, in 12 Sim weeks or less. Then I'm going to try to complete as many Photo Collections as I can in 4 Sim weeks.
  • Options
    SAMMY2020SAMMY2020 Posts: 4
    edited April 2013
    right now i have 4 sims that graduated university, my sim Lauren kent is a art apraiser, Emma knight is in the medical career, Jake Kent (Lauren's husban) is in the millitary career, and Harper Knight(Emma's husban)He is in a journalism.Lauren and Jake have a daughter named Ivy :D

i know you guys whanted a screenshot but i dont know how to post pics sorry but i really tried :cry:
  • Options
    NightbirdNightbird Posts: 37 New Member
    edited April 2013
    I am hoping to get the Stones Throw Greenhouse and do a lot of gardening with my sims!
  • Options
    hereistomypasthereistomypast Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    I myself will hopefully and finally figure out how to upload my sims and houses. Now I have my new computer and the sims doesn't crash anymore! :D

My sims are going to university for a communication degree and will be high school sweethearts with other sims. But in the end they'll find out they're in love with each other for so long so they'll cheat on their current partners. The female sim will get pregnant from her highschool sweetheart so it would be an awkard situation :lol:
  • Options
    StafunyStafuny Posts: 869 Member
    edited April 2013
    Daphne just moved into Lucky Palms. She is planning to leave for university next week and hopes to find love on campus! If all else fails, she always has her dream of becoming a professional singer to fall back on!
  • Options
    AmalynaiAmalynai Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    My plans for my sims in May... hmmm.

Well, I'll have to reinstall my game because it keeps crashing, so there's that. I haven't really been able to play. I was having Error code 12 issues, until I learned to turn off the memories, and then... Crash! I can't play for more than ten minutes before it randomly shuts down.

But if I could play, I would probably try to create a new house that models the house my family has at the beach, and then make my sims earn enough simoleans to buy it and move in--cuz no doubt, it would be a pricey house. I just wish I could play without issues. Oh... and get rid of all the plants in my sim's garden because they take up way too much time (they take him all day to tend), except for the money trees, and get him a new job as an interior design, because building rooms and houses is my favorite thing to do on this game.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top