Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What if...what do you think?

Comments

• Options
    Panther00567Panther00567 Posts: 2,704 New Member
    edited July 2009

lol. i think it would be cool if sims could just randomly get cancer, and the could start their own search for a cure.

um I don't like that idea at ALL. I had cancer 3 years ago. I am still in remission and there is nothing cool about it...how about instead, sims can search for cures to fake sim diseases?

Yeah, cancer is a big no-no. But one of my sims who is a doctor had a chance card thing about a patient having 'bloatyheaditis' :P It'd be cool to find a cure for that!
  • Options
    linesal83linesal83 Posts: 33 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Oooh, I have more! :D

What if there were ice cream trucks?

What if sims could pull pranks on each other? Like water bucket over the door, wallet on a fishing line...

What if sim children and teens could bring homegrown apples to their teacher for better grades?

What if teens could go to proms?

What if children and teens could wash cars for pocket money?

What if sims could go camping in the woods?

What if sims could play the lottery?
  • Options
    SimsationalFranSimsationalFran Posts: 309 New Member
    edited July 2009
    linesal83 wrote:

What if sims could pull pranks on each other? Like water bucket over the door, wallet on a fishing line...

What if sim children and teens could bring homegrown apples to their teacher for better grades?

For the second one, there are pranks out there, someone came to my sims door, rang the doorbell, then ran off laughing :roll:

but the apple thing for the teacher is sooo cute
  • Options
    4katsuki4katsuki Posts: 1,550 New Member
    edited July 2009
    What if there was a germaphobe trait so they have to wipe public things before they touch it and spend all their time cleaning and washing their hands. I guess it would be like having a neurotic and neat sim with a twist

Isn't that the 'neat' trait though, cus as far as i know they wont use anything unless its 'clean until pristine' :?
  • Options
    1upMushrooms1upMushrooms Posts: 183 Member
    edited July 2009
    What if there was an age between child and teen?
    What if sims could can go to amusement parks?
    What if sims could get diseases again like in TS2?
    What if there are sliders for limbs like the TS2 PS2 game?
    What if there was a high school?
    And what if sims could fix their own ride?
  • Options
    Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    edited July 2009

lol. i think it would be cool if sims could just randomly get cancer, and the could start their own search for a cure.

um I don't like that idea at ALL. I had cancer 3 years ago. I am still in remission and there is nothing cool about it...how about instead, sims can search for cures to fake sim diseases?

Yeah, cancer is a big no-no. But one of my sims who is a doctor had a chance card thing about a patient having 'bloatyheaditis' :P It'd be cool to find a cure for that!

LOL...now that is funny!
  • Options
    vera_blakevera_blake Posts: 3,016 New Member
    edited July 2009
    What if we were ALL sims?
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    You know, I am LOVING these ideas...what started out as "just for fun" has turned into something that I think the creators should look at!
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    what if... (shenanigans) there was an elixier of life which allows sims to live FOREVER as a young adult (elders grow younger... and aging for that sim is turned off)
  • Options
    holymvpnessholymvpness Posts: 39 New Member
    edited July 2009
    linesal83 wrote:

Great ones :!:

I have a few to add to that

-drivable boats
    -motorcycles
    -pickpocketing
    -real video games instead of the "play video games" interaction (or at least some fake ones to have choices)
    World of Warcraft
    The Sims 2
    Command & Conquer 3
    SimCity 4 and Societies
    Mortal Combat (extra blood!!!)
    -etc.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    what if the sims 3 had computer/tv game where hey control real life lol?

what if there was gore on the sims 3?

What if males could get alien pregnantly again? (Even though theres a mod for it... they dont 'grow' properly)
  • Options
    NatsNats Posts: 488 New Member
    edited July 2009
    i don't know if this has been mentioned but i'd like it if traits could "double up". So they get there chosen traits, then get a extra if certain ones make the additional ones.

sort of like
    neat + neurotic = OCD sims
    great cook + angler = can fish special fish for special meals

and so on
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Nats wrote:
    i don't know if this has been mentioned but i'd like it if traits could "double up". So they get there chosen traits, then get a extra if certain ones make the additional ones.

sort of like
    neat + neurotic = OCD sims
    great cook + angler = can fish special fish for special meals

and so on

u can see that if u mix certain traits, they match aspirations from ts2...

family oriented, hopeless romantic (family)

flirty, commitment issues, dislikes children, great kisser (romance)

bookworm, genius, artistic, natural cook, angler, etc (knowledge)

charismatic, schmoozer, friendly (popularity)

etc
  • Options
    AwesomeGatoAwesomeGato Posts: 49 New Member
    edited July 2009
    What if sims could sustain real injuries? Like coming home from work with a broken arm?

What if troubled teen or children sims could run away for a bit? [ just a few hours then come home all repentant after ]

What if buy mode wasn't a mode but a store the sims had to visit?

What if sims could have pets again? [ I miss that expansion...I hope they remake it! ]

What if we had some silly mythological things to make sims with? [ fairy wings, elf ears, horns, mermaid tail ] Then it'd be like WoW but with less grinding! Haha
  • Options
    LawertendLawertend Posts: 5,144 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I still want a Picky/Picky Eater trait. It would be the cream of the crop for my simself.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    what if u could choose sims' gender preferance (just so its more realistic)

and what if male sims could dress like females and visa versa.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    vera_blake wrote:
    what if... (shenanigans) there was an elixier of life which allows sims to live FOREVER as a young adult (elders grow younger... and aging for that sim is turned off)

I would so use the "Benjamin Button" elixir it would be interesting plus there are so many sims I love that I would want to live forever

What if my thread had as good insight as this one so that I can play my game better: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/66880.page

• Options
    KelcJayKelcJay Posts: 68 New Member
    edited July 2009
    What if there was a way to put a pic of your real self into the launcher and it would automatically sim you so you can have a perfect simself to put on the exchange or play in your game

Wow! That would be awesome! I always try to make myself and my fave celebs, but it never really works out... :shock: haha. they always look weird :P
  • Options
    snurflessnurfles Posts: 3,640 Member
    edited July 2009
    linesal83 wrote:

Ooh ooh! Love all three of these!
  • Options
    snurflessnurfles Posts: 3,640 Member
    edited July 2009
    OK, I've got one! I thought about my best memories from when I was a teenager.

What if teenage Sims (or any age for that matter) could develop HUGE crushes on rock star Sims and get moodlets to write a fan letter, take a photo, go to a concert, be a stalker, etc. (Though, I was never a stalker. Really!)

• Options
    edited July 2009
    what if "woohoo" can randomly result in a baby like real life? There should still be a "try for baby" option though for those who want a planned one.

That sorta happened to my boyfriend in the sims2, he wasnt planning for a baby but because the "woohoo" and "try for a baby" were beside each other he accidentally chose the wrong one but because the action just said woohoo he thought he was okay, until his gf started throwing up lol. If it wasnt for that mistake his sim wouldnt have had any kids. :lol:
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    what if sims had fast food restaurants? Now that we can see them drive, they should be able to drive up to a building, pause, then hunger level goes up, then drive off...not too complicated
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    what if there were airports your sim could go to to travel?
  • Options
    Daisy745Daisy745 Posts: 533 New Member
    edited July 2009
    What if hopeless romantic sims could have a "spacial" sim, that when they met them it would be like true love, and they would only love that person, and not anybody else no matter how high the relationship bar with other sims would be...because I'm kinda tired of my sims having "romantic interest" with other sims, and then they could go back to being friends in just one action...(the "ask to be friends")...it's like they're robots or something...

What if there was an actual clothing store, too...

What if we could see how sims were working, and tell them things to do at work, like click on the snack machine, and "get a snack" or click on a computer and "work" or click on the boss's desk and "do boss's paperwork....and interact with other sims an' stuff...

What if sims could swim in the beach

What if sims would stop driving over eahc other when they're in cars

What if sims could live in apartments, have pets, season...all teh Eps, lol

What if sims could actually park their cars
  • Options
    Brinabear4Brinabear4 Posts: 767 Member
    edited July 2009
    NVM
    Post edited by Unknown User on