Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What if...what do you think?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    edited July 2009
    Daisy745 wrote:
    What if hopeless romantic sims could have a "spacial" sim, that when they met them it would be like true love, and they would only love that person, and not anybody else no matter how high the relationship bar with other sims would be...because I'm kinda tired of my sims having "romantic interest" with other sims, and then they could go back to being friends in just one action...(the "ask to be friends")...it's like they're robots or something...

What if there was an actual clothing store, too...

What if we could see how sims were working, and tell them things to do at work, like click on the snack machine, and "get a snack" or click on a computer and "work" or click on the boss's desk and "do boss's paperwork....and interact with other sims an' stuff...

What if sims could swim in the beach

What if sims would stop driving over eahc other when they're in cars

What if sims could live in apartments, have pets, season...all teh Eps, lol

What if sims could actually park their cars

haha I like these!
  • Options
    Sue_D_NimSue_D_Nim Posts: 2,553 Member
    edited July 2009
    What if there was a nosey neighbor trait, and it made a sim autonomously go around peeking in her neighbors' windows? She's get a + moodlet and the sims she was spying on would get a - moodlet.

• Options
    Sue_D_NimSue_D_Nim Posts: 2,553 Member
    edited July 2009
    linesal83 wrote:
    What if there were super special seeds that would grow into giant beanstalks?

... and it got you to the secret bonus coin level?
    Oh, wait ... :|
  • Options
    JerziJerzi Posts: 1,047 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Sue_D_Nim wrote:
    linesal83 wrote:

Lawl.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Sue_D_Nim wrote:
    linesal83 wrote:

LOL
    super-mario-brothers.jpg

I really like the nosey neighbor idea too...It could be really funny if done right!
  • Options
    edited March 2010

What if they brought back your sims ability to pose for pictures?

They did since this thread started!
  • Options
    brendy1brendy1 Posts: 1
    edited May 2010
    I really think the creators shuld luk @ this !

the game wuld be sooo much funner if there was :

Fairies
    Elves
    Mermaids
    Pets
    Planes
  • Options
    aceflamingo23aceflamingo23 Posts: 213
    edited May 2010
    What if they could have gangs and a violent trait? Or a distrusts the government trait and be a old white man with a shotgun who lives in the backwoods? :D
  • Options
    peaceloveharmonypeaceloveharmony Posts: 6,824 Member
    edited May 2010
    what if sims could die from cannibalism
  • Options
    LisaBooThaWeirdoLisaBooThaWeirdo Posts: 3,827 New Member
    edited May 2010
    what if sims could run for president?

XD
  • Options
    Kali15Kali15 Posts: 7 New Member
    edited September 2010
    Instead of just pets you could have wild animals like bears and farms and if you have wa you could ride horses in france(and play polo maybe!), in egypt ride camels and elephants, and in china you could ride even dragons!(like a dragon rider skill maybe?) :)
  • Options
    hippiedippie927hippiedippie927 Posts: 5,053 Member
    edited September 2010
    I didn't look at the date on this thread until I saw SimmieK. :shock:
    A name I've not seen in a very long time. Oh, the memories! :?
  • Options
    HugziesHugzies Posts: 2,956 New Member
    edited September 2010
    What if sims could have hickeys, Then when your sim husband cheats on you there is still evidence for your sim to find out about it. Teenage sims could come home with one and parents could freak out.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Hugzies wrote:
    What if sims could have hickeys, Then when your sim husband cheats on you there is still evidence for your sim to find out about it. Teenage sims could come home with one and parents could freak out.

lol
  • Options
    JoreneJorene Posts: 1
    edited January 2011
    I always thought it would be cool to be able to have a farm on Sims. Like they could milk cows, feed pigs and chickens, and even ride horses. :D
  • Options
    killerrabbit401killerrabbit401 Posts: 37 New Member
    edited January 2011
    what if appearance, clothing, interactions and traits actually affected sims' attractiveness or reputation?

what if a sim could be a Superhero as a career that isn't a rabbit hole?

what if a sim could be homeless?

what if sims could experience stuff like black outs, lock downs, presidential elections, etc.?
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    edited January 2011
    Lawertend wrote:
    I still want a Picky/Picky Eater trait. It would be the cream of the crop for my simself.

you and me are alike!, I'm picky with my food these days, never was before!:)

what if when in CAS, you pick their fave colour, and have a negative or a positive response, same with fave foods and star sign too, and clothing choice, with a negative or a positive response.
  • Options
    MiCA3L4MiCA3L4 Posts: 665 New Member
    edited January 2011
    what if appearance, clothing, interactions and traits actually affected sims' attractiveness or reputation?

what if a sim could be a Superhero as a career that isn't a rabbit hole?

what if a sim could be homeless?

what if sims could experience stuff like black outs, lock downs, presidential elections, etc.?

I always wondered about the looks/reputation thing. Also, I'd be cool if they had like a homeless shelter and what not. The wealthy sims could volunteer and the less fortunate ones could stay there when they need help. That'd be fun to elect a president, or a king/queen haha. If high school wasn't a rabbit hole or whatever, then lockdowns would be more interesting. Or if you had a note saying "so and so will be home an hour late due to a lockdown" and they came home "shocked" or just out of touch of reality, haha.