Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What if...what do you think?

This thread is for is for the "what if they put that in the game"...it's meant for amusement...suggestions do not have to be realistic or something you'd actually want, although they can be...like "What if they added a paranoid trait and whenever your sim ate burnt food they'd get the *I've been poisoned moodlet*"...

Just keep it clean and most importantly have fun!

What if you could actually hire the magician to entertain your guest at parties?

What if they added aliens to the game and they had special powers, like *Reading Minds* (which would mean they would instantly know all traits of sims they meet)?

What if they brought back your sims ability to pose for pictures?

Comments

• Options
    Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    edited July 2009
    Ok well, I thought it was fun...LOL :lol:
  • Options
    SimsationalFranSimsationalFran Posts: 309 New Member
    edited July 2009
    What if there was a germaphobe trait so they have to wipe public things before they touch it and spend all their time cleaning and washing their hands. I guess it would be like having a neurotic and neat sim with a twist
  • Options
    linesal83linesal83 Posts: 33 New Member
    edited July 2009
    What if sims could have a hyper trait and swing themselves in lamps, climb the curtains and slide down the stair rails?

What if there were super special seeds that would grow into giant beanstalks?

What if sims could get hiccups?

What if sims could fish from rowing boats?

What if sims could sleepwalk?

• Options
    edited July 2009
    :lol: Linesal and Simsational, those are great! btw Simsational Fran is my mother's name! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Ok, I'll go again...What if they made a new SP called ERA's, it could include clothing and hair styles from different decades and centuries?

What if your sim could create recipes, they could mix ingredients (like in Castaway) and if it turns out good they can save it to their personal recipe book?
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    :lol: Linesal and Simsational, those are great! btw Simsational Fran is my mother's name! :mrgreen:

Sounds to me that you have a great mother 8)

by the way, thanks for posting on my "the best/easiest way to...." post, it got pushed down really quickly!
  • Options
    SimmieKSimmieK Posts: 2,323 New Member
    edited July 2009
    What if there was a germaphobe trait so they have to wipe public things before they touch it and spend all their time cleaning and washing their hands. I guess it would be like having a neurotic and neat sim with a twist

true or more like an OCD Trait. :wink:
  • Options
    edited July 2009

Sounds to me that you have a great mother 8)

by the way, thanks for posting on my "the best/easiest way to...." post, it got pushed down really quickly!

No prob, they move soo fast around here!
  • Options
    SarahE_IsMeSarahE_IsMe Posts: 517 Member
    edited July 2009
    What if they could have a candy store?! There'd be lots of fatties!

And farm animals, like they could milk a cow and use it in a recipe (like cookies or something) and get a positive moodlet?

"Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all persons."
  • Options
    kellymonaghangalkellymonaghangal Posts: 303 New Member
    edited July 2009
    What if they towns were truely made into proper sectors like a real city side of the town with the apartments and concert halls and stuff and then the country/village side where sims would farm and have there own smaller business.

Also a stalker trait would be hilarious.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    What if there was a way to put a pic of your real self into the launcher and it would automatically sim you so you can have a perfect simself to put on the exchange or play in your game
  • Options
    judywork1957judywork1957 Posts: 6,594 Member
    edited July 2009
    [/quote]What if there was a germaphobe trait so they have to wipe public things before they touch it and spend all their time cleaning and washing their hands. I guess it would be like having a neurotic and neat sim with a twist[/quote]

If you have the neurotic, neat, perfectfionist and inappropriate you really do pretty much end up with Germophobe! Yumi Sekimoto has all of above and gets wishes to wash hands three times, clean everything, bathe four or five times a day!
    What if they could have a candy store?! There'd be lots of fatties!
    There must be a hiddencandy store in my town cause there already are an awful lot of fatties!
  • Options
    snurflessnurfles Posts: 3,640 Member
    edited July 2009
    >>>What if there was a way to put a pic of your real self into the launcher and it would automatically sim you so you can have a perfect simself to put on the exchange or play in your game<<<<

SimsationalFran: AWESOME idea! :D
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    snurfles wrote:
    >>>What if there was a way to put a pic of your real self into the launcher and it would automatically sim you so you can have a perfect simself to put on the exchange or play in your game<<<<

SimsationalFran: AWESOME idea! :D

Thanks! I always wished it to be true, I could never perfect myself, or anyone else for that matter, so i just stopped trying
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    What if there was a germaphobe trait so they have to wipe public things before they touch it and spend all their time cleaning and washing their hands. I guess it would be like having a neurotic and neat sim with a twist[/quote]

If you have the neurotic, neat, perfectfionist and inappropriate you really do pretty much end up with Germophobe! Yumi Sekimoto has all of above and gets wishes to wash hands three times, clean everything, bathe four or five times a day!

Yeah but wouldnt it be nice if all that was in one trait so you can use the other traits more efficiently. Plus I would just really love to see them go to the park, scrub down the benches, then ever so slightly sit on it, wipe their hands off then start to eat, it would make my day!
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    What if there was a way to put a pic of your real self into the launcher and it would automatically sim you so you can have a perfect simself to put on the exchange or play in your game

Absolutely Brilliant!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    ashleynicole8412ashleynicole8412 Posts: 39 New Member
    edited July 2009
    what if children could bully while in school.
    or if sims could get hurt and have to go the hospital.

the hospital seems really insignificant to me since the only time its used is to have babies.

• Options
    SimToth1212SimToth1212 Posts: 512 Member
    edited July 2009
    What if you could walk around your sim with the arrow keys, instead of just telling them to go here or there, etc? And could have "first person" view.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    What if you could walk around your sim with the arrow keys, instead of just telling them to go here or there, etc? And could have "first person" view.

i like that idea.
  • Options
    edited July 2009

the hospital seems really insignificant to me since the only time its used is to have babies.

Thats very true, very big but useless hospital... so to add to yours... what if there were broken limbs so people would go to the hospital and come out with casts or wheelchairs or crutches. Or it doesnt even have to be that extreme, what if you just catch a cold (they seem to always be sneezing anyway) and you can get treatment at the hospital... hmm you really have me going on this one!
  • Options
    edited July 2009

I mde a suggestion like that in the ideas and feedback section...I got negative responses...it wasn't that they just disagreed, they seemed rude about it...I just that that it would be cool if when sims drove/biked/walked to work or the store or whatever that it could be a mini game where you had to steer the car or bike like in SimCity4...
  • Options
    edited July 2009

Thats very true, very big but useless hospital... so to add to yours... what if there were broken limbs so people would go to the hospital and come out with casts or wheelchairs or crutches. Or it doesnt even have to be that extreme, what if you just catch a cold (they seem to always be sneezing anyway) and you can get treatment at the hospital... hmm you really have me going on this one!

lol. i think it would be cool if sims could just randomly get cancer, and the could start their own search for a cure.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    what if you can pick up entire houses off the lot and reposition it!

I cant tell you how many times Ive built a house too close to the sidewalk then regret it after developing it. But if there was just a way to slide the whole thing over or rotate it so the front door is at the side, I would just love that!

It would also work for families that have too small of a lot to expand on but dont want to start over, you just drag the house on to a bigger lot
  • Options
    Panther00567Panther00567 Posts: 2,704 New Member
    edited July 2009
    "What if they added a paranoid trait and whenever your sim ate burnt food they'd get the *I've been poisoned moodlet*"...

That sounds like fun :twisted: And then they assume everyone around them is out to get them!
  • Options
    edited July 2009

lol. i think it would be cool if sims could just randomly get cancer, and the could start their own search for a cure.

um I don't like that idea at ALL. I had cancer 3 years ago. I am still in remission and there is nothing cool about it...how about instead, sims can search for cures to fake sim diseases?