Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ISBI CHALLENGE! Join up now!

1232425262729...Next

Comments

• Options
    SalisaSalisa Posts: 108 Member
    You mean this thread in particular, or another one for ISBI challenges? Because that would be a cool group.
  • Options
    kethrydrakekethrydrake Posts: 2,389 Member
    The Insanity Continues...
    Session 30
  • Options
    Session 31
  • Options
    Session 32
  • Options
    Session 33
  • Options
    The Insanity Continues
    Session 34
  • Options
    Okay, the next to last post for The Insanity Continues...

Session 35& 36
  • Options
    FINAL POST!!!!! :)

The Insanity Continues

Session 38
  • Options
    Pinkfiend1Pinkfiend1 Posts: 42 Member
    Could I have a bit of extra clarification on the supernaturals front please.
    The original rules here say " gen 1 (founder) and gen 2 can not be supernatural sims because of the extra long lifespan. Any spares or spouses can be. Past generation 2, heirs may be supernatural."
    and do not place any restrictions on supernaturals except plant sims as they skip an age (although seeing as without mods they can't procreate naturally it is a bit redundant as an heir choice anyway) but has no restrictions on whether they are vamps etc, but it says on post one here that only witches, aliens and ghosts are allowed due to age span lengths.Although no playable ghosts I have ever had aged at all until I put mods in. Anyway I would assume then that mermaids are OK under all rule variations seeing as they have a regular lifespan?
    Anyway point is my child heir has gone and got a very pretty vampire girl pregnant. Could I move her in, and if the baby is a vampire could they be heir? Or could I have the vamp as spouse and only non supernatural kids be heir eligible?
    Even though the thought of having a vampire uncontrollable is just a headache waiting to happen, I don't like it when they babies outside the main house.
    Thank you.
  • Options
    Pinkfiend1Pinkfiend1 Posts: 42 Member
    I keep forgetting to post update links in here.

Rhesus' Thirteen

The toddler generation rushes to complete his LTW so he can finally welcome the baby generation. Interestingly out of the 50 babies born into the house, all have been boys.