Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"THE ESTATE" UK Based World:) UPDATE: 04/05/13 Page 12 Our own island paradise ;) Random pics pg13 :

Comments

• Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited May 2013
    Yay. :D Glad the world's running more smoothly now.

Seeing Sims in your world makes me want it even more. :( It's definitely one of the best British worlds I've seen, you've captured that vibe perfectly.
  • Options
    fembodfembod Posts: 654 Member
    edited May 2013
    And another update :)

The train line out of the city :)

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

After this section is completed, im nearer to having most parts finished.....but still not ready for to test :(

Nowhere has street lights, and some terrain painting left.....also got to add a farm....

Ever getting closer though :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Wow, I love the train tracks. It feels very realistic with all the bushes and plants at the side of the tracks. :D
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thanks Alex :)

What are the train gate thingys called in CAW? cant find them anywhere :/
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    wahhhhhhhh when will ever stop adding objects haha

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

What do we think?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    It looks gorgeous. :) Don't forget to add the train signals though.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    It looks gorgeous. :) Don't forget to add the train signals though.

What are those?
  • Options
    juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member
    edited May 2013
    Good work Fembod, it is getting even better than Southport I like very much the railway
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I have always hated small hospitals.....so here i'm going big :)

Not finished yet :)

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

Come on guys! Feedback and comments appreciated :)
  • Options
    niac1234niac1234 Posts: 6,735 Member
    edited May 2013
    This is really cool! I love seeing your vision unfold with this world. Could you post an overview pic just of the layout?
  • Options
    SeanieRockz44SeanieRockz44 Posts: 852 New Member
    edited May 2013
    I'm with you on small hospitals. Bridgeport's hospital has literally two parking spaces, which is ridiculous. I want a car park, even if it is empty :lol:
  • Options
    SmartTrek8699SmartTrek8699 Posts: 472 Member
    edited May 2013
    looks good cant wait to see more
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Hey!

Some overview shots and randoms :)

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

Enjoy :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    niac1234 wrote:
    This is really cool! I love seeing your vision unfold with this world. Could you post an overview pic just of the layout?

Have posted some overview shots, hope you can piece them together :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    looks good cant wait to see more

Thankyou :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Yay for lots of new pictures. :) Your originality is second to none and your world captures the UK so so well. I'm actually a little jealous of how British yours feels compared to mine. :oops:
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Yay for lots of new pictures. :) Your originality is second to none and your world captures the UK so so well. I'm actually a little jealous of how British yours feels compared to mine. :oops:

Thanks Alex! I cant wait to see yours! Your preview just wasn't enough :) Get some more pictures up!

At least we can share idea's :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    fembod wrote:

Thanks Alex! I cant wait to see yours! Your preview just wasn't enough :) Get some more pictures up!

At least we can share idea's :)

That's true. :) I'm still really pleased with mine but perhaps it's a bit too sunny haha.

I'll probably create a thread for it once I've played around with Island Paradise a bit and added some of its content. :) I'm on a break from CAW and the game right now but hopefully when I return I'll be full of ideas and ready to keep going. :D In the mean time I'm really enjoying watching your progress, it gives me something to look forward to every few days.
  • Options
    niac1234niac1234 Posts: 6,735 Member
    edited May 2013
    Thank you! looks fantastic. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    ZoeeeeZoeeee Posts: 54
    edited May 2013
    this is awesome! your terrain paint, especially the beach, looks great! I love the rock placements too. Everything looks amazing, keep it up :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Zoeeee wrote:
    this is awesome! your terrain paint, especially the beach, looks great! I love the rock placements too. Everything looks amazing, keep it up :)

Thank you Zoeeee! :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Hmmmm some questions.....

1) Can anyone change the ini files for me? either now or when the world is complete? The weather is far too sunny, and would prefer the world to look a little gloomy (as in the uk)

2) Does anyone know how you make a lot that cars run through? I have seen it in some worlds and maybe want to use that idea

3) Pre-populating looks so hard....not gonna even attempt it, but I will be adding families to the exchange that will be perfect for the world......the lots will describe where the families go, does that seem ok?

and lastly....how many of you guys are gonna download the world? haha

Happy simming :)
  • Options
    JABWARRIOR1JABWARRIOR1 Posts: 2,360 Member
    edited May 2013
    fembod wrote:

1) Can anyone change the ini files for me? either now or when the world is complete? The weather is far too sunny, and would prefer the world to look a little gloomy (as in the uk)

2) Does anyone know how you make a lot that cars run through? I have seen it in some worlds and maybe want to use that idea

3) Pre-populating looks so hard....not gonna even attempt it, but I will be adding families to the exchange that will be perfect for the world......the lots will describe where the families go, does that seem ok?

I'm not sure about the other questions but I'm definitely going to download it :wink:
  • Options
    TommyGoBoomTommyGoBoom Posts: 23
    edited May 2013
    fembod wrote:

I'll definitely be downloading it!Though how gloomy are you going to make it? If I downloaded the world once it's out, would it be possible for me to make it more sunny-ish? I love the world but I don't think I'd enjoy it as much if it was too gloomy.

Either way, I'll still end up downloading it and playing it non-stop haha.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    fembod wrote:

I'll definitely be downloading it!Though how gloomy are you going to make it? If I downloaded the world once it's out, would it be possible for me to make it more sunny-ish? I love the world but I don't think I'd enjoy it as much if it was too gloomy.

Either way, I'll still end up downloading it and playing it non-stop haha.

Not too gloomy, just gloomier lol :)