Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DolphineQ Creations Showcase - *"The White Dove" uploaded - page 18* .

Comments

• Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited October 2013
    DolphineQ wrote:
    anettesb wrote:
    you DEFENTLY need to make it a weeding venue.... :shock:

best 1 that's fits HS... and the woods.... ... I'm currently hunting for 1.... :wink:
    Oh I know, sweetie. I had YOUR thread in mind as soon as I decided to make it a wedding venue too ;).

yea :mrgreen:

some one interested in hunt 2....
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    DolphineQDolphineQ Posts: 1,799 Member
    edited October 2013
    OK, some previes for Anette:

Top floor, dancing and eating area.
    rfj3.jpg

x3ev.jpg

Bottom floor, ceremony area (mainly).
    tsj1.jpg

3b8t.jpg

No wallpaper or floor or real decorating done yet, it's just a rough outline :).

Please share and support me in my work with rescue cats! https://www.gofundme.com/DolphineQCats

2rgmmvq.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    oh that looks cute

are you keeping some of the gothic shaped windows and stuf?
    I keep thinking those and indian build items could make a great weddingvenue.

great that you are using chairs... sims don't use benches for weddings (how ever strange)

love the top floor with chocklate fountain, is there a bar in the building? sims might want a drink.

LOVE the idea with the kitchen in the end on the top floor.

your deco in the "windows room" is perfect.. make them seem used.

this could very well be the venue I was dreaming of.... note i'm dreaming of 5 difrent types... or so.... but this defently say mountain wood church to me.....
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Thank you, rose <3.

Yes Anette, there's a bar in the build somewhere ;).
    I'll get some more pictures uploaded of it, I just need to find them o.O.
    Please share and support me in my work with rescue cats! https://www.gofundme.com/DolphineQCats

2rgmmvq.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    This is the Story and some pictures of the Wayward Family, made for ErnesaT's contest.

Sims Names: Thalia and Annalee Wayward (mother and daughter)

Sims Traits:
    Mother: Thalia Wayward.
    Great Kisser, Natural Cook, Perceptive, Nurturing, Friendly. Roots, Autumn Salad, Lilac.
    Daughter: Annalee Wayward.
    Virtuoso, Artistic, Friendly. Roots, Autumn Salad, Lilac.

Description/Theme: Two witches, hoping to find happiness and peace, now that they have arrived safely in Midnight Hollow.

Link to Sims: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7757956

Thalia Wayward and her daughter Annalee Wayward were tired.
    They had been on the run for a while, hunted by mobs of angry people, who were accusing Thalia of practicing 'Dark Witchcraft'. Of course, Thalia never had and never would.

Born to a long line of powerful witches, she had learned the rules when she was but a small child: Everything you send out comes back to you three-fold. And Thalia's Grandmother, Estelle, had always taught her children right from wrong, lessons they passed on to their own children happily. Thalia sold her potions, blessed other Sims with good luck and every other nice thing you can think of. But there was one person who hated her and swore to ruin her; Diana.

Diana was jealous of Thalia's skills and of Thalia's beauty. So after plotting and planning for years, Diana finally saw her chance and took it. She riled the Sims of Sunset Valley up, told them long (and untrue!) tales of Thalia's evil spells and sent them off to deal with the poor witch.
    Thalia, luckily, had looked into her crystalball that morning, so by the time the mob got to her house, she had taken Annalee and run off. But they didn't give up. Through town after town, land after land they chased her, getting closer and closer to catching up with her. Thalia only had one choice: To magic herself and Annalee off to a safe place.

A flick of Thalia's wand and Thalia and Annalee arrived in Midnight Hollow.
    They were both tired, but also glad to finally be in a safe place... because it was a safe place, wasn't it?
    Thalia hopes so, because she just bought them a house, which, oddly enough, is named The Wayward Witch. Seems Destiny (and a little magic ;)) lead her here with her daughter. Now she just wishes for peace and quiet times, so she can work on her potions, tend her garden and watch her beautiful daughter grow up.

Thalia and Annalee arrives in their new home:
    4py4.jpg

Annalee relaxes on the couch with a book.
    k976.jpg

Annalee watches while Thalia looks into her Crystal Ball, to make sure no one knows where they are.
    pljm.jpg

Thalia also checks her Book of Magic, to keep up her potion making skills.
    6maf.jpg

Then they go to the little church next door, so Annalee can play a bit before dinner.
    kf8t.jpg

They enjoy a relaxing dinner together, exhausted and tired.
    r478.jpg

Despite being tired, there's time for a pillowfight before bed.
    xsrb.jpg

And then Thalia reads Annalee to sleep.
    7dt8.jpg

And Annalee sleeps soundly, knowing that her mother will always keep her safe!
    pht2.jpg

Will these two lovely girls find happiness, peace and safety in Midnight Hollow?
    Time will tell...

Post edited by DolphineQ on

2rgmmvq.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    And another entry for Ernesa's contest!

Lot Name: Midnight Weddings.

Description/Theme: A quaint, yet stylish old wedding chapel/church.

Midnight Weddings is an old stone 'church', built way back when the first settlers arrived in Midnight Hollow. It's strong walls have withstood the test of time and the insides have been upgraded little by little, to match the timeperiod we're in.
    We have all you need for a perfect wedding. Honeymoon Suite with bathroom, restroom, Ceremony room, Reception room and a nice playground to keep the children busy with. Two-car parking available. All appliances are fully upgraded.
    Custard tested, CC free!

BONUS INFO: BONUS INFO: Thanks to TarynTempestwind's MOO classes, this lot has a FUNCTIONING upright piano! She's making me less afraid of MOO and I did my best to show some of that in this build.

Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7757976

Pics:

Coverpicture:
    y9f8.jpg

Picture of the rear.
    [img][/img]

Outdoor Sitting/Relaxation Area.
    no6y.jpg

Ceremony Room.
    fijw.jpg

Reception Room.
    nsv0.jpg

Link to Extra Pics (slideshow): http://tinyurl.com/mrr9agl

Additional Information:
    It seems that my picture editor went a bit haywire, so the cover picture isn't the first picture when you look at the download link. Not sure what went wrong. But the slideshow works, so... :D.

2rgmmvq.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    amazing sims and church

keep the sims in mind for my round 4 of the hunt (if all go well) :wink:
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited October 2013
    Oooh.i had missed a few of your builds Dolphine! I had to catch up on some recs!

I especially loved the Wayward Witch...both house and sims..especially loved your story and pictures! ,!!! Lovely lavenders and grayed tones in that home. Its not a spooky home, but it's perfect for supernaturals.

The wedding venue is a gorgeous pice of work and very fitting for a supernatural nieghborhood!

You MOOed piano looks perfect! I am so glad my clas helps you to not be afraid to MOO. Lol!

Rec'd all!
    T
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited October 2013
    Thalia and Annalee look very nice witch sims. Nice photos of them in their new home in Midnight Hollow. Great background story details to them.
    Midnight Weddings is a great Church suited well for Midnight Hollow. Great exterior of it. It looks great how you have done the tower and have the church bell on top. The type of windows and how you have placed them look great. Nice outdoor sitting area. It looks great how you have done the steps leading up to it and also up to the front entrance, and the water fountain feature there looks good. Great way you have used the plants that cam with MH through the build. Great way you have done the front gate and archway. Nice furnishing of the interior. Nice shades of red and patterns that you have used. The lamps on the edges of the pew seats look great. The recoloured red seats in the reception areas look great, suit MH and looks nice how you have positioned them . The ceiling candle lights are nice. Sims will enjoy eating food from the nearby buffet tables after the wedding ceremony. The tapestries on the walls through the build look nice. It looks great how you have created the piano!
    Great sims, and build! :)
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Oooh.i had missed a few of your builds Dolphine! I had to catch up on some recs!

I especially loved the Wayward Witch...both house and sims..especially loved your story and pictures! ,!!! Lovely lavenders and grayed tones in that home. Its not a spooky home, but it's perfect for supernaturals.

The wedding venue is a gorgeous pice of work and very fitting for a supernatural nieghborhood!

You MOOed piano looks perfect! I am so glad my clas helps you to not be afraid to MOO. Lol!

Rec'd all!
    T
    Thank you, Taryn :D.

Normally I'm not one who likes purple in any shape/tone, but this one I actually like myself. Who knew that was gonna happen? I tried making it a non-spooky home and more of a luxury home, because it was changed over from the Seafoam with Ernesa's contest in mind.
    And I wanna thank you again for the MOO classes :D. I'm in love with that piano myself, so now I have to change my Legacy homes, so they ALL include it! And I surely would have never thought it could be done, if it wasn't for you.
    Many hugs and thanks :).

2rgmmvq.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    Thalia and Annalee look very nice witch sims. Nice photos of them in their new home in Midnight Hollow. Great background story details to them.
    Midnight Weddings is a great Church suited well for Midnight Hollow. Great exterior of it. It looks great how you have done the tower and have the church bell on top. The type of windows and how you have placed them look great. Nice outdoor sitting area. It looks great how you have done the steps leading up to it and also up to the front entrance, and the water fountain feature there looks good. Great way you have used the plants that cam with MH through the build. Great way you have done the front gate and archway. Nice furnishing of the interior. Nice shades of red and patterns that you have used. The lamps on the edges of the pew seats look great. The recoloured red seats in the reception areas look great, suit MH and looks nice how you have positioned them . The ceiling candle lights are nice. Sims will enjoy eating food from the nearby buffet tables after the wedding ceremony. The tapestries on the walls through the build look nice. It looks great how you have created the piano!
    Great sims, and build! :)
    Thank you, rose! *hugs*.
    Oh, I had one he... of a time finding that blasted bell for the belltower. LOL! You should have heard me growl and grump and go ARRRGHHHH, took me nearly an hour to find it. And then it turns out that it can't be recolored, so I had to find something to cover the base of it. Lucky, those roof decor items fit an it was fun that they also had little bells on them, like they were meant for this build :D.
    I'm thoroughly happy with the Midnight Weddings myself, it's based on a build I'm making for Anette's treasure hunt and I surprised myself with how well it seems to fit into MH. I hope many a simmer will have happy weddings in it! *HUGS*

2rgmmvq.jpg
  • Options
    InvisibleLyndzInvisibleLyndz Posts: 3,861 Member
    edited October 2013
    I really love your sims and your church! The sims have such character and I can't wait to see the house they're living in (do excuse me if it's already uploaded, I have yet to delve into your studio!)

The church is brilliant and I can't wait to add it into my game :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    I really love your sims and your church! The sims have such character and I can't wait to see the house they're living in (do excuse me if it's already uploaded, I have yet to delve into your studio!)

The church is brilliant and I can't wait to add it into my game :mrgreen:
    Thank you for the kind words, Lyndz! :oops:
    The house has been uploaded already, it's Wayward Witch and was my first ever Feature.
    I mistakenly thought it was in the Halloween showcase, but no, SimGuruPopTart decided to feature it independently of the Showcase. So I am extremely happy, both with the house, the girls and the church!

Now I'm working on an extended version of the church for Anette's Hunt, which was actually what inspired me to make the church in the first place. Soooo many interesting options with landscaping and MOO (thanks to TarynTempestwind :D), so I'll be busy for the next day or two!

2rgmmvq.jpg
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited October 2013
    The Midnight Hollow wedding lot looks awesome! :D Love the architecture and the way you have decorated. Left you a well deserved recommendation. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Also recommended your sims. Good job! Congrats on the feature too! WOOT! WOOT! :D
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Lot Size:: 30 x 30
    Categorized as: Visitors Allowed.

Contains: Entry Room, His&Hers Gift Room, Ceremony Room (WITH working upright piano!), Honeymoon Suite, Restrooms, Kitchenette, Reception Room, Balcony Bar,
    Playground, Outdoor Sitting, "Lover's Lane" Walkway, Hottub Area, Two-car Parking.

Chapel de Fleur was built hundreds of years ago, by the architect Simone de Fleur. Over the years, it has been upgraded and the interior changed to match the timeperiods that have passed.
    Today, it's old walls stands proud with new siding and furniture, while the flowerbeds and the flagstone reminds us of a great past.
    We hope you'll enjoy having your grand wedding here at Chapel de Fleur!
    Appliances upgraded, Custard checked, CC FREE!

Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7761718

Now get ready for some serious picture spam!

pi7l.jpg

zm6d.jpg

nwxv.jpg

4pxx.jpg

g1ky.jpg

7x4p.jpg

q9s1.jpg

hjqw.jpg

9gnl.jpg

qcnr.jpg

rk0s.jpg

iegt.jpg

0xah.jpg

6aqo.jpg

95cj.jpg

ywem.jpg

f07j.jpg

4im5.jpg

sf9o.jpg

u85v.jpg

o9j3.jpg

2rgmmvq.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    yanti68 wrote:
    The Midnight Hollow wedding lot looks awesome! :D Love the architecture and the way you have decorated. Left you a well deserved recommendation. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Also recommended your sims. Good job! Congrats on the feature too! WOOT! WOOT! :D
    Thank you, thank you and so much thank you, yanti! :D *HUGS*.

2rgmmvq.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    oh.... I can see this on the edged of the woods....
    gee it is going to be hard to pick a venue.... might end up with 2... and some of them as extras... :lol:
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited October 2013
    This is looking amazing! :D Such a romantic place for the simmies to get married. Love the interiors. You made pink look good! :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    anettesb wrote:
    oh.... I can see this on the edged of the woods....
    gee it is going to be hard to pick a venue.... might end up with 2... and some of them as extras... :lol:
    The previous post has been updated with 21 pictures of the build and it's been entered into your contest, hun. I hope you'll enjoy it, it's soooo pretty ingame! :)

2rgmmvq.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    yanti68 wrote:
    This is looking amazing! :D Such a romantic place for the simmies to get married. Love the interiors. You made pink look good! :thumbup: :thumbup:
    LOL! Thank you so much, hun!
    I know that the barbiepink CAN be a bit overwhelming, but I purposefully went for a "Little girl's dream of a Princess for a Day-wedding comes true" look. Mostly because I am on of those women that never even really wanted to get married, so there's not been any wedding planning/wedding idea book/etc in my past. It was a challenge to me to get into the girly mindframe, even just for the duration of building and decorating :).

2rgmmvq.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited October 2013
    Chapel de fleur is a very pretty chapel to get married in. :) Very nice exterior of the chapel building and lovely outdoors areas! It looks very nice how you have done the flowers and plants! The cherry blossom trees looks great. Great way you have done the front steps and the type of white fencing looks great. The flowers and lights on the fencing look very nice. Very nice front gate entrance! It looks especially nice at night time with the lights aglow. Very lovely outdoors areas for sims to wander through and enjoy looking at the flowers. Nice siting area for sims to sit in the bench near the sculpture and just rest enjoying the nice surroundings. The sculpture water feature looks good. Great to have a hot tub to relax in. It is a very pretty shade of pink that you have used for the interior and for the recolouring of the various outdoor items too. Nice playground area for child sims to have fun swinging on the pink swings or playing in the sand pit. The church bell tower looks great in this build too! Nice upper balcony with the table and chairs area for sims to sit out on and eat. Nice furnishing of the interior. The way you have done the piano looks great. Nice calm and softly pink coloured honey moon suite. Nice type of curtained bed and the Eiffel tower with the heart on that you have placed on the table there looks good. Great sitting area in the room. It looks nice how you have placed the items on the table at the end of the bed. Prettily done wedding ceremony area. Nice way you have set up the reception area with the tables and chairs for the sims to eat food at from the buffet. Sims will have fun dancing after the ceremony on the dance floor.
    It is a very nice place to get married and attend a wedding! :)
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Country Dreams - a "Taryn's classes in MOO are AMAZING" tribute build.

Lot Size: 40 x 40.
    Price: 160.000 Simleons.

Contains: Master Bedroom with Master Bathroom, Kids room, Nursery, extra Bathroom, Dine-In Kitchen, Living Room, Laundry Facilities, Barn (with room for one horse), Chicken Coops, Cow Corral, Orchard and several fully stocked gardens.
    It holds more features than we can describe, it even has Bee Hives and a small area for kids to play outside!
    All appliances are fully upgraded.
    Custard tested, CC FREE!

Additional comments from the creator: Under the half roofs in the little gardens, I have left room for a Nectar Maker or an Alchemy Station. I have this idea in the back of my head, that a family living here would quickly set up shop and sell the nectar and potions they chose to make from all of these amazing crops.
    Also, the tractor DOES work. You will have to do 8 laps of "Harvest" to harvest the entire Orchard, simply because it cannot do more than a set amount of plants at the time. Lucky, it CAN water and fertilize it all at the same time though. It was driving me NUTS when I was building, until I google'd "tractor won't harvest" and found out why :D.
    The bookshelf in the living room DOES work, despite being MOO'd with some shelf to create the big furniture effect right as you enter the room.
    I have not stocked it with extra books, nor have I stocked the alchemy table found in the mini entry room right when you get through the front door. I figure you'd enjoy doing that yourself and trust me, there's plenty of harvest to stock it with in these gardens ;).

I have MOO'd the living (BEEP!) out of this place. Yes, I know there's cows too, but that's not the MOO I am talking about. I made this to show Taryn what her MOO classes have done for me so far and I am very pleased with how it turned out. I hope she'll be pleased too :).
    (THIS LOT GIVES THE BEAUTIFUL VISTA MOODLET!!)
    If you like it, PLEASE rec it. Thanks!

Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7802757

Slideshow with more Pictures: http://preview.tinyurl.com/mhgfhfu

Picture Spam:

kgoo.jpg

b4mu.jpg

rig0.jpg

p5s9.jpg

itw6.jpg

kosr.jpg

45ig.jpg

0lk7.jpg

rkqv.jpg

e46b.jpg

c4i8.jpg

vu5z.jpg

4x8x.jpg

5ikb.jpg

53w5.jpg

2rgmmvq.jpg
  • Options
    jennytrujennytru Posts: 1,045 Member
    edited November 2013
    Wow! What a beautiful lot! I love the colors and the overall landscaping of your build! Looks like there is plenty to keep busy here =)
    Moonstone.jpg

• Options
    edited November 2013
    jennytru wrote:
    Wow! What a beautiful lot! I love the colors and the overall landscaping of your build! Looks like there is plenty to keep busy here =)

Thank you, Jenny :).
    Been working on this for the past two days, I'd say the MOO part took the longest, because I already knew how I wanted the layout to be.
    And yeps, this lot is sure to keep a whole family very busy :D.

2rgmmvq.jpg