Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Glenkarri's DNA Builds, complete list and links

Comments

• Options
    jenny0786jenny0786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    edited August 2013
    Glenkarri wrote:
    QUERIES REGARDING CURRENT BUILD

Hi Jenny, So glad you are still happy with everything. OK, I keep referring to your list of STore items, but I may have put in a few items from Store that you have not got, not very many though and only small things, i.e the Gothique window....Ivy Tower.....

That is ok :) I cannot wait to see it :D
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Glenkarri wrote:

Ohhh exciting times, the Castle will be uploaded tomorrow, it is done. Mind you there are 4 Tower rooms at the very top of the Castle with no decor, I have left them up to you. It looks good in Dragon Valley as I build in Sunset Valley for the lighting.

If you wonder where the teenage boys room is, it is on floor 3, just a bed and dresser, I felt that was all a boy would need, of course the girl has a lot more....lol thanks Jenny

That is awesome Vicki :D I am looking forward to it. Yes I agree; boys do not need much in their rooms :D Thank you for building this :D
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Vicki; I love the castle :D I cannot wait to get it in game :D And I only do not own two items on the list of store items used :D I am going to get those now :D Thank you so very much!
  • Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited August 2013
    That's lovely news Jenny, I am so glad you like the build. It has been a lot of fun allowing your ideas to run riot in my head.......lol Have fun with it :lol:
  • Options
    lilly625lilly625 Posts: 221 Member
    edited August 2013
    hi im lilly I just want to thank you for taking my request!!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Hi Lilly, Lovely to hear from you. I managed to get the photo link up and I am well along with your home, doing interiors now. Thanks for contacting me :mrgreen:
  • Options
    lilly625lilly625 Posts: 221 Member
    edited August 2013
    :shock: thats my face when I saw the house!!! Omg this is wonderful thank you sooooo much i love it!!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    :mrgreen: This is my face when hearing my Requester is happy with what I have built for them and it was my pleasure Lilly, have fun with it won't you :D
  • Options
    Spike3187Spike3187 Posts: 94 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Hi Glenkarri, just wanted to check in and say thanks for taking on my request, I know its a rather big one :lol:
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Hi Spike great to hear from you. OK I have a couple of questions for you, I will place them on Page 1 of this Thread under queries for current build, thanks :D
  • Options
    edited August 2013

I only have River view, Barnacle Bay and Hidden springs at the moment, I will be getting Aurora Skies, Sunlit Tides, Lunar Lakes, in the next couple of weeks though so any item from those would be fine.
    (also I don't know if you use CC or are CC free, but I don't mind cc (as long as it either ships with the home or you have a link)) I did put originally that I didn't have Diesel or 60s 70s 80s stuff, those can now be used (as can IP) The only one I don't have is KPST

I would love it to be a flat roof modern, I'm not overly bothered on the outside look, just not dark colours tbh. I would say you pretty much have free rein :)

Thank you.

ETA: Also purchasing the Skylight Studio so if you have that and want to use anything from there then thats fine too :)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Just to let you know after today I'm not going to be able to get on here for the next couple of days, I'm away for the weekend and won't have internet access, so I've not AWOL lol.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    So I've just got back from my long weekend away and seen my lot is complete!

Wow! Thank you so much :D

I can't get the exchange to work at the moment :( So can only see the pictures you have added here, I must say it looks stunning from those and I can't wait to get it downloaded and see it up close.

• Options
    edited August 2013
    Hi Spike I got your message on the DNA Thread and I am so thrilled :mrgreen: you are happy with the home, enjoy it won't you. :D I really like this one myself, I am quite into homes that are separate ... but connected, must be my RL sense of privacy and retreat at work. :lol:
  • Options
    Mystik1978Mystik1978 Posts: 1,613 Member
    edited September 2013
    Thanks for sending me an e-mail sorry I have not checked in before now, been busy moving so life is a bit crazy for me at the moment but I am thrilled that you will be taken on my request!!!!

I have accepted your friends request and am here if you have any questions, just please forgive me for any slowness on my part while I work on unpacking and settling into my new home.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    :D No worries, Mystik, now we have made contact everything is fine and I can start on the build. Nothing specific to ask you as yet, I will now place further comments on Page 1 of this Thread, under Queries regarding Current build, take care and happy unpacking and settling in. Vicki :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Glenkarri - I am just checking in. I am all excited now! It will be like my "moving/kids back in school gift" *smiles*

I have been looking at your other builds and snaggin' an recin' like crazy! You have so many stunning builds that I really love so I am sure I will love one made just for me. ;)

Anyway, enough rambling!

th?id=H.4591935387470666&pid=15.1
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    :D Love the dog :lol:.....have a look at Page 1, Queries for current build as I have a couple of questions there, thanks Vicki
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Hey Vicki I am checking in and see you have some questions for me here are my answers....
    Hi Mystik, I have some ideas in my mind for your build....How will you be using the home.........maybe a bit of an idea of what sort of family you will move in and their aims etc........are they all fairies??? All normal humans???? I imagine you will want storybook decor inside as well???? I love getting into the requester's storyline for a build it helps me place items in that you might enjoy. Look forward to hearing from you, I am off to a good start, thanks Vicki

So I am a storyteller and I love the Supernatural. While I am still fleshing out the main details of the story the background is similar to the TV show Being Human if you are familar at all with the show (US or UK). Basically there are 3 characters: a female fairy a, a male wolf and a male witch all moving in to the house (storybook house) the grandmother left for the female fairy. The general theme will be around the TV "Once Upon a Time" with lots of "Classic and not so classic Fairy-tale Lore" stories will be told from the eyes of each of my main characters. Another might move in ... I heard there was a vampire that heard about the trio and was interested in checking them out but I can not say for sure ;)

So I need lots of magic items if you can, if not its ok I can add them in myself if you can just leave room for them. The home is meant to be left from the grandmother - think TV show Charmed on this one so I would like it to be decorated with much of the storybook decor if you can - think old time charm here. As I said in my post I do not wish to mess with you creative flow any but as much goodies as you can ad in for me would be appreciated. I hope this helps you some - as I said I have not written out the bio/backgrounds for each of the characters yet but the goal is to combo some of my favorite TV paranormal TV shows in game play.
  • Options
    stargirl18stargirl18 Posts: 1,547 Member
    edited September 2013
    HI gLENKARRI I have added you as a friend and am contacting you here do you have any questions about the bluild
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    :D Hi Stargirl, I have a couple of questions they are on Page 1 of this Thread under Queries for current build, thanks Vicki :mrgreen:
  • Options
    stargirl18stargirl18 Posts: 1,547 Member
    edited September 2013
    Glenkarri wrote:

Hi Stargirl, Nice to meet you. I have a good start on your home. I have made it very similar to the photo you linked. I did tweak it a little to give it a slightly better look from the front. Have you any particular interior decor preferences at all??? Do you have the toddler's set from the Store? That's always nice in the Nursery. Do you have any other Store content at all??? thanks Vicki :mrgreen:
    YES, I have the toddler set from the store and I have quite a lot of store content. I would like the inside be bright colours but other then that you have free range
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Hello Enchanted Rose, I hope you pop in, I am wondering what you mean by a barister in the Bookstore/Cafe you have requested, hoping to hear from you soon. I have a lovely idea already as to the design. Are you wanting it on the water on stilts or just on land, thanks Vicki :D
  • Options
    EnchantedRose99EnchantedRose99 Posts: 87 New Member
    edited September 2013
    Hey Vicki,

Popping in a LITTLE BIT late, hey? I just love the design so much and omg yay and I never get notified when someone messages me or anything and sorry but I just love what you've done and I'm going to play now and yeah. THANKS AGAIN!! And sorry for the confusion :oops: :)

Rosie xx
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Hi Rosie, :mrgreen: Early, late, whatever, always welcome :mrgreen: Lovely to find a happy Requester visiting here. I am so pleased you are enjoying the build. Everyone loved the colour scheme Rose and this is from your ideas. I decided to go for a cute little place in the hills rather than a waterfront one just to be a bit different. Have fun with it :lol:

BTW I left another message on your Page

Hi Enchanted Rose, Just to say if you want folk to leave a message on your Page and be able to find it quickly, make sure your Latest Post is at least two or three sentences in length, then at the end of your entry the word view will show up, in pale blue, this allows folk to click on it and leave you a message which does not just disappear after a couple of days. Lots more fun this way. Happy Coffeehouse playing lol Vicki