Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Glenkarri's DNA Builds, complete list and links

Comments

• v203v203 Posts: 160 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Thank for accepting my request!!!
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited April 2013
    Hi v203, Lovely to meet you. I will place any questions etc on Page 1 of this Thread under Queries regarding Current Build. Thanks Vicki
  • v203v203 Posts: 160 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Glenkarri wrote:
    QUERIES REGARDING CURRENT BUILD

:D Hi v203, I'll get started today on your home. Have you decided on any changes from your original request at all. Are you still happy for a surprise as to it's looks or have you anything specific in mind???

BTW Happy Birthday it will be lovely to present you with something nice for your Special Day :D
    Yes I still want it to be a surprise. May the outside be light stone with cream paneling. I was walking around my neighborhood and saw a house that looked really nice with light stone and cream paneling. No cc btw

*And thank you for the birthday wish.
  • Ra345Ra345 Posts: 3,941 Member
    edited April 2013
    Letting you know I've bookmarked this thread. :) I'll try to remember to keep checking the first page for any questions, thank you for helping me to realize my dream for this noble family :D
  • Ra345Ra345 Posts: 3,941 Member
    edited April 2013
    Glenkarri wrote:
    QUERIES REGARDING CURRENT BUILD

Hang about won't you as I am sure I'll have more questions when decorating.
    I have Googled Castles and find they are really a fort with a tiny village type town behind the walls. So I will build in this manner. We will have to go electronic in the kitchen though, with a stove and Refrigerator.....unless you have other ideas. I always put in smoke detectors and burglar alarms, do you want these????

Of course the fridge and stove will have to be exceptions. However, I'd rather not have the alarms. It just sets the wrong tone. Thanks again for doing this for me.
    edited April 2013
    Hi Ra, I have completed your build for you. You will need to make sure you have the Store items listed with the build to gain the true effect. It just needed a few extras here and there, but I have kept the items to a bare minimum for you. The bedrooms are not furnished. The servants quarters, above the kitchen, have beds in place but nothing further and there is a spare room at the top of the square tower. Enjoy.... :mrgreen:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7209009
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • LittlemizbooLittlemizboo Posts: 392 Member
    edited April 2013
    *waves hi and bookmarks the thread* yayyy so excited you are doing my build thank youuu again and i will keep an eye on this thread incase you have any questions :mrgreen:
    edited April 2013
    I just put up a WIP of you home Littlemizboo. I've been a bit busy in RL last week but the build is now progressing. Please go to Page one of this Thread for a look at the photos and a question, thanks Vicki :D
  • KaztompKaztomp Posts: 519 Member
    edited April 2013
    Oh wow Vicki!!! Your latest is just up my alley!! I love this style and the way you have treated it is to die for! Loving the sandy play area for the kids and the landscaping! Stunning build sweetheart - absolutely gorgeous!

xx *hugs* xx
    edited April 2013
    Oh thanks so much Kaz, glad you like it, I wrestled with outside colours a lot but I think these ones are looking OK. xxxoooo
  • LittlemizbooLittlemizboo Posts: 392 Member
    edited April 2013
    Hi Vicki :mrgreen:

OMG i love it!!!! it looks so awesome :D the set i have is fabulous fiesta i just checked soooo excited to see what you come up with for the decor and inside!!!!
  • HARLEY2HARLEY2 Posts: 307 Member
    edited April 2013
    Hi my dear Glenkarri, lovely builds, wonderful designs, you are knocking them out my dear sweet Vic, you go girl, your love of building is in your builds and they are spectacular. i am keeping an eye on you thou, and i would like to do another build with you some time.. so dont get to lost in DNA requests.. one day a build will come along that has our names on it. kaz, you and i.. xxxx PS. i have up dated my book mark it is now on this page.. watching you sweetie.. :D
  • MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
    edited May 2013
    You have some wonderful builds, and I am sooo excited that I can barely hold a thought in my head. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!!
    edited May 2013
    :D Lovely to talk to you Morakai, I'll place all questions etc on Page 1 of this Thread for you. Vicki
    edited May 2013
    Glenkarri wrote:
    :D Lovely to talk to you Morakai, I'll place all questions etc on Page 1 of this Thread for you. Vicki

OK... read the first page. I own about 3/4ths of the store. So, design to your hearts content! :D Like I said, if I don't have it, I will get it, but doubt that it will be needed. (Most of what I don't have is the modern stuff. If has to do with victorian, cottage, fairy, castle, rustic, etc., I have it! hehe

Thank you again!~ :D
    edited May 2013
    You don't HAVE to use them, but I saw them & I think they are the cutest & so whimsical. (Yes... Whimsical & down to earth at same time... I would like that! hehe)

Like I said before... I couldn't help myself! hehe Enjoy! :lol::mrgreen:

edited May 2013
    I am soo excited!!!! Have to admit that I check about twice a day just to see if there is anything posted.. updates, questions, pics... Just so excited! :lol:

Thank you for the update! I do NOT want to rush what I am sure is going to great! I just can't help myself when I feel like bouncing off the walls in anticipation! :lol:
    edited May 2013
    :shock: My goodness, you'll be getting all bruised, so THANK GOODNESS, it is finished, :mrgreen: hope you like it, I thoroughly enjoyed building it. :lol: I have to chuckle, the Barn is distinctly Australian in looks, deliberately, as I thought everyone would enjoy something a bit different.........have fun :D

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7271052
    edited May 2013
    Hello to Amy Reid. Your home is progressing well, leave me any messages here and I will respond on Page one of this Thread, in the Queries for Work In Progress, thanks Vicki :mrgreen:
  • AmyReid23AmyReid23 Posts: 10
    edited May 2013
    Hello Glenkarri :)

Thanks for giving me the link to this thread. This is my first D.N.A house request so I wasn't sure if you needed to message me or something, but never mind I understand now haha. Also, say thanks to your friend for me to for helping.

No rush, I really appreciate you building this house for me and in reply to your message on the request forum: cool... I'd love to visit Australia one day. It must be great living there hehe :)! Anyway enjoy the cool weather and horse riding e.g.

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited May 2013
    Do you have a new build in your studio Glenkarri? I clicked on your latest link to recommend but I cannot access your studio. I keep getting the 'Oops page' with the nerdy guy. Went to your 'My page' to check out your studio and it says that you haven't added anything to your studio? :shock: :?:
    edited May 2013
    Hi Yanti. Nothing brand new in My Studio as yet. Sounds like the Site was having another off moment .......... hmmmmm. Thanks for letting me know though, take care Vicki :D

• B4b3GuRlB4b3GuRl Posts: 76 Member
    edited May 2013
    Hi Glenkarri! After many struggles with buying simpoints, realizing my origin account isn't connect to this account, high school finals, and deciding on a college, :shock: I FINALLY was able to get the home you built for me in the game. I have to say this home is just absolutely stunning. I can't wait until I can move my sim in to the home. It is decorated just perfectly, so elegant and exquisite. I'm off to play around it now. :mrgreen:

Thanks again!
    edited May 2013
    :mrgreen: I am so happy you are enjoying La Fleur Eunique, it did very well via The Exchange too, thanks so much for your idea :mrgreen:
  • asmith101asmith101 Posts: 14 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Hi Glenkarri I accepted your FR but is there anyway I could change one thing about the house for the DNA request? Also, I noticed the link did not work so here it is again: http://www.houseplans.com/plan/6780-square-feet-5-bedrooms-5-5-bathroom-luxury-home-plans-4-garage-5074