Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

2nd Chance At Life: 100 Baby Challenge *Chapter 111-113 is up 6/6/13* Discontinued

Comments

• Options
    mellowyellow311mellowyellow311 Posts: 171 Member
    edited February 2013
    Oh wow, I knew Jacques would take his mother's death hard but not that hard :shock:.
  • Options
    jbfairybirdjbfairybird Posts: 3,923 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Poor Jacques. I wonder where the death flower cam from?
  • Options
    winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    edited February 2013
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    I can't believe this!" growled Jacques angrily after the grim reaper left. His pain and suffering coming to an end was so close until a stupid death flower appeared in his hand out of nowhere. He knew if he wanted to he could kill himself again but he was too weak and tired from his first attempt so after a much needed bath to remove the fire soot off his body he climbed into his mother bed since his room was so filthy. He was only sleeping for five hours when he heard a strange noise. "Jacques." He ignored it and rolled on the other side of the bed. "Jacques" said the voice again slightly louder. "Ugh" groaned Jacques and he pulled the covers over his head. "Jacques Lombardi" said the voice even more louder and directly in his ear. "AHHH!!" yelled Jacques as he jumped out of bed. Not only did the voice know his full name but it sounded strangely like his mother's voice. "Wh-Who-Whose there?" stuttered Jacques nervously. "Me" replied the voice. "Me who?" he asked in fear. "Your mother?" replied the voice and within seconds she stood before him. Jacques couldn't believe his eyes. Not only did his mother look happy and healthy but she was wearing a glowing white gown with matching jewelry.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    "Mother?" said Jacques in disbelief.
    "Yes it's me my dear child" said Lorena.
    "What are you doing here?" he asked.
    "Well, as your mother and guardian angel it is my duty to make sure you don't continue down the dark path you have currently chose" replied Lorena.
    "What's a guardian angel?" asked Jacques.
    "A guardian angel is an angel who looks over you and protects you from harms way" replied Lorena.
    When Jacques heard that he paled slightly and asked nervously "If you look over me than does that mean you saw me try to take my life?"
    "Yes, i thank the mighty sim god i was allowed to step in with the death flower and prevent death from taking your soul" replied Lorena.
    "Why would you stop me from being with you mother?" asked Jacques.
    "Because it's not your time to die my dear child" replied Lorena.
    "But mother my heart and soul is broken without you" said Jacques.
    "I know my sweet son but you must not let the darkness consume you. You must fight it and win like i did" said Lorena.
    "What do you mother?" asked Jacques.
    "Jacques before i even adopted you i lost my parents to old age and even though i wasn't there to see them die i did fall into my own depression once i returned home. Luckily my parents appeared as my guardian angels and gave me a good pep talk" replied Lorena.
    "Did it work?" asked Jacques.
    "If it didn't do you think i would have lived as long as i did and adopted you?" asked Lorena.
    "No" replied Jacques.
    "Then my dear boy you must do i did. Heal,live, and one day marry and give me cute grandchildren to protect" said Lorena.
    "Yes ma'am" said Jacques sadly.
    "Jacques me and your grandparents have always been proud of you and we want you to know we will always look after you" said Lorena.
    "You promise?" asked Jacques.
    "We promise" said Lorena and she pulled her son into a hug.
    "I love you mom" said Jacques.
    "I love you to my son" said Lorena and she disappeared.
    Jacques smiled and for the first time ever he fell asleep with a lighter heart.

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Winter. If I might make a suggestion. Having all of the pictures at the top and the story beneath is a little confusing because you have to guess how they relate to each other. Try listing the dialogue and writing under the picture it relates to.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    After three years of hard work and plenty of counseling not only was Jacques's appearance back to normal but so was his creative and happy spirit. In addition he bought a bohelda to keep his house clean while he resumed back his passion for sculpting.
    "I'm me again and it's all thanks to you mom" said Jacques with a smile.
  • Options
    NewToTheSimsNewToTheSims Posts: 1,160 Member
    edited February 2013
    :mrgreen: I'm liking Jacques' hot bod. ;)

-LateKnightSimmer-
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    While sculpting his latest topiary masterpiece Jacques had an epiphany. Even though his heart and soul had fully heal from his mother's death and his depression he would still have painful flashbacks of his mother in different stages of her disease every time he would walk into one of the rooms in the house. So after a couple phone calls, some researching, and tons of stressful thinking Jacques sold the family home, packed his bags, and left for Bridgeport City. As much as he loved the family home the bad memories of his mother sickness and her dying all but ruined any good memories he had in the home.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    screenshot_original.jpg
    When Jacques arrived at his new home in Bridgeport he was quite impressed. Not only was it nice looking but it reminded him of his old home he had left back in Moonlight Falls. However, Jacques couldn't stare at his house too long in awe since he had to do some decorating in his new house. He rolled up his sleeves and got to work. It took him all day and half the night to get the house the way he wanted but Jacques quite pleased with the results.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    The master bedroom
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Bathroom # 1
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    The guest bedroom
    screenshot_original.jpg
    The kitchen
    screenshot_original.jpg
    The dining room
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Bathroom # 2
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Living room
    screenshot_original.jpg
    and laundry room
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Since Jacques spent his first day in Bridgeport decorating his new home he decided he was going to have a night out on the town. So he went to Brightmore which was a popular club. While he was there he:
    screenshot_original.jpg
    indulged in alcohol,
    screenshot_original.jpg
    danced,
    screenshot_original.jpg
    blew flavored bubbles at the bubble bar,
    screenshot_original.jpg
    played foosball,
    screenshot_original.jpg
    and flirted with pretty girls.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    by the time the club closed at 3 a.m Jacques was exhausted so that he went home and fell into a blissful sleep.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Jacques was only a resident of Bridgeport for five months and working on his latest stone statue when he heard a loud noise. He quickly rushed into the hallway to see a beautiful raven hair woman wearing a white and black gown. Jacques was shocked and flabbergasted by the sight of her. The woman chuckled and motioned for him to come over to her. Jacques blushed and walked over to the woman.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    "Excuse me miss but who are you and why are you in my house?" asked Jacques.
    "I'am Midnight May goddess of life and death and i have a offer for you" replied Midnight May.
    "I'm listening" said Jacques.
    "I have been watching you Jacques and i must say i'm quite impress by your pure heart especially in this world of selfishness and greed" said Midnight May.
    "Uh....Thank you" said Jacques.
    "What i'm trying to say is that because your so pure i want to give you a chance at bringing your mother back from the dead" said Midnight May.
    "Really?!" asked/screeched Jacques.
    Midnight May winced and Jacques mumbled sorry.
    "No problem. Yes i'm for real but only if you are willing to take on my challenge and follow my exact rules" replied Midnight May.
    "Of course i would!" exclaimed Jacques with excitement.
    "Good. My challenge is that you must have and raise 100 babies" said Midnight May.
    Jacques eyes got big and he said, "Wow."
    "Do you want to back out?" asked Midnight May.
    "No, i love children" replied Jacques.
    "Good. So here are my rules" said Midnight May and she handed him a piece of paper.
    1. You may only bring in money from your self-employed sculpting career
    2. Each child must have a different mother with the exception of twins or triplets
    3. You may only sleep with each baby mother once
    4. You must teach toddlers to walk, talk,and potty train
    5. Each baby mother must stay in the house and help you raise the babies until they turn into teenagers
    6. the mother must leave the house once her kid or kids are teenagers
    7. no babysitters or maids
    8. You may interact with the baby mothers while she's in the house
    9. you only can marry after you have completed your challenge
    "This list is pretty easy" i said.
    "Do you have any questions?" asked Midnight May.
    "Just two" replied Jacques.
    "Then fire away" said Midnight May.
    "May i adopt children and when does the challenge start?" asked Jacques.
    "You may only adopt after every eighth child and the challenge begins now" replied Midnight May and she vanished in a cloud of mist.

• Options
    Nancy01905Nancy01905 Posts: 3,929 Member
    edited February 2013
    very interesting :D
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Nancy01905 wrote:
    very interesting :D
    thanx nancy. i try to make my baby challenge different from most.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    That's fun that you listed the rules in your story instead of at the beginning as an introduction. ;)

-LateKnightSimmer-
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    That's fun that you listed the rules in your story instead of at the beginning as an introduction. ;)

-LateKnightSimmer-
    thanx newtothesims. i write regular stories and read as a hobby so i'm into making stories very detail to make it believable as possible.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Right after Midnight May left Jacques started making some changes to the house and himself.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Guest bedroom before
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Guest bedroom now Baby mother's room
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    The living room before
    screenshot_original.jpg
    The living room now nursery
    screenshot_original.jpg
    he added a room to the house for the older kids
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Jacques Before
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Jacques now
    After Jacques finished the changes to the house and himself he realized something very important. How was he going to get willing women to come here and partake in his challenge. Luckily he didn't have to think long because when he was a teen he came across an ad posted by Liam Gelman seeking women to help his challenge. At first Jacques thought the ad too ridiculous to work but as he checked up on Liam's story he saw it actually worked.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    "If it works for him it should work for me" said Jacques and he posted his own personal ad.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    screenshot_original.jpg

Hello ladies everywhere. My name is Jacques Lombardi. Yes i know it's funny to have a french first name with an Italian last name. This because i'm full blooded french but at the age of one years old i was adopted by a nice Italian woman from a french orphanage. Anyways i'm a successful sculptor living in Bridgeport City and i'm a werewolf. The reason i'm posting this ad is because while living in Moonlight Falls my mother passed away three years ago of a rare and deadly disease called Sly Death Disease. I fell into a terrible depression but luckily i came out of it successfully and moved here. Just recently a powerful being issued me a challenge to raise 100 children in exchange for bringing my mother back. If you choose to respond to this personal ad you must follow and respect these rules:
    1. Help me raise the children we have together
    2. understand i can't marry you because of my challenge
    3. respect i only can sleep with you once and that once is for the purpose to conceive a baby.
    4. You must leave after our kid or kids ages into a teenager
    5. you must be polite and respectful to the other baby mother in the house since i will always have two women in the house.
    If you can follow these rules please do send me an email with a picture of you and a little about yourself. I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    After posting the ad Jacques started preparing to be a father by:
    screenshot_original.jpg
    study cooking so he could be able to serve any food to satisfied any child or baby mother's taste buds,
    screenshot_original.jpg
    study handiness so he could fix anything the kids or baby mamma broke without needing a repair man,
    screenshot_original.jpg
    and practice mixology so he could serve his baby mammas a special drink to get them in the mood for baby making
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    lol. So Liam's ad gave Jacques an idea though hopefully he doesn't make the same sort of mistakes as Liam though he seems a lot more sensitive than Liam so maybe he won't.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    lol. So Liam's ad gave Jacques an idea though hopefully he doesn't make the same sort of mistakes as Liam though he seems a lot more sensitive than Liam so maybe he won't.
    lol don't worry he won't unlike liam's baby mother's they stay until the kids are teens and plus he gets to interact with them after the baby conceptions. he just can't sleep with them more than the one time allowed.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    screenshot_original.jpg
    A week after posting his personal ad Jacques checked his email and to his delight he had three responses.
    The three responses:
    headshot_large.jpg
    Dear Jacques,

I read over your ad and I'm interested in your offer. I am an adventurous girl at heart, so settling down is not an option for me. You seemed perfect when you said I had to leave when the child becomes a teenager and that I didn't need to marry you. I'm sorry about your mom, and I hope you think I'm pretty enough to help you out. I've enclosed a picture of me.
    headshot_large.jpg
    Dear Jacques,

I am a fashion designer. I don't have time for children, but I do have time for fun. I am originally from Italy. I hope we can spend some time together. Here is my picture.
    headshot_large.jpg
    Dear Jacques,
    I am a pink berry Sim visiting from Shang Simla and I was touched by your story. I want to help you get your mother back. I will be no problem for you because I am only here for vacation.

screenshot_original.jpg
    After carefully reading over all three emails Jacques made the decision to call up Lita Craven and Peony Lee.

• Options
    edited February 2013
    screenshot_original.jpg
    The girls were extremely excited about his call and they showed up at his house within two weeks. Jacques quickly welcomed them since it was raining outside and he didn't want them catching a cold. Once the girls were dried off Jacques suggested they go sit in the dining room while he made them dinner.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    While Jacques was busy making dinner the girls got to know each other better since for the next few years they would be seeing a lot of each other.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Once dinner was served the girls got to know Jacques better and he got to know them better. Jacques was relieved to know the girls weren't no dumb bimbos like Rossette and Zinnia Montigo since he didn't want to have any sex crazed, out of control children. In vice versa the girls were relieved that Jacques story of his mother's death was truth and not no player trying to get in their panties.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Once the dinner was complete Jacques quickly whipped up some Romantic drinks to lower both his and the girls inhibitions. Thankfully the drinks work because after several drinks the girls both were in his bed within two hours of each other.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Aww cute. I'm glad I decided to have the girls write a little note to Jacques.

-LateKnightSimmer-
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    When Jacques woke up the next morning he had a grin on his face. Not only did he plant the seed of his first two children but he had lost his virginity. After taking a warm bath Jacques went into the girls room to check up on them.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    "Good morning Lita and Peony" said Jacques
    "Good morning" they said.
    "How did you girls sleep?" asked Jacques.
    "I slept well but i have a bit of a hang over" replied Lita.
    "Same here" replied Peony as she grabbed her throbbing head.
    "I'm sorry girls i shouldn't have fixed you so many mood drinks" said Jacques.
    "Don't worry about it Jacques" said Lita.
    "We know you were only trying to help us relax before we did the deed" said Peony.
    "Speaking of deeds you were amazing last night" said Lita with a wink.
    "Oh yes. I never met a man who could last for two hours" said Peony.
    Jacques blushed and said, "I'm going to fix some grill cheese sandwiches to help with your hangovers"
    "Ok" said the girls.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    A minute after Jacques left the room the girls started rushing to the toilet and vomiting. Luckily it stopped just in time for breakfast.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    "Are you girls ok?" asked Jacques as they started to eat their sandwiches.
    "Yes, why do you ask?" asked Lita.
    "I kept hearing terrible noises in the bathrooms" replied Jacques.
    "We were throwing up thanks to the terrible effects of too much mood drinks" said Peony.
    "Now i really feel awful" said Jacques.
    "Jacques don't feel awful" said Lita.
    "It wasn't like you were forcing us to drink last night" added Peony.
    "Well, i still feel responsible so i want you ladies to treat yourself to a spa day" said Jacques.
    "You don't have to do that" said Peony.
    " I want to especially since you ladies are carrying my first and second born kids in you" said Jacques.
    "If you insist" said Lita.
    "I do" said Jacques.
    "Ok" said the girls.