Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

2nd Chance At Life: 100 Baby Challenge *Chapter 111-113 is up 6/6/13* Discontinued

Hey everyone! After reading several 100 babies challenge i decided to start on my own 100 baby challenge with a twist of course. The twist is my story starts out at first focusing on my somewhat main character Lorena. As the story progresses it will focuses on Jacques the challenge taker. I will tell you now it will not be one of those stories where the character up and decide they are going to have one hundred babies for no reason. I will not be following any of the traditional baby challenge rules except for each child must come from a different mother with the exception of twins and triplets. i do have my own rules Jacques must follow which you'll find out later. P.s if you enjoy my story please leave a comment since it is the only way i know to stay on the path I'm going with this story.

Singletons:7
Twin sets:9
Triplet sets:4
Adopted:2
Boys:20
Girls:17
Total:37

Comments

• winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    edited January 2013
    screenshot_original.jpg

Hello Everyone
    I'm Lorena Lombardi and i'am from Bridgeport. Recently I got terrible news that my beloved parents passed away from old age leaving me our family home and five million dollars. I was deeply heartbroken since me and my parents were always close especially since i was their only child by choice. Once i finally calm down from crying i made a decision to move back to Moonlight Falls and live in the home i grew up in ever since i was a baby. Hopefully this will be a fresh start for me. So wish me good luck

she's an italian elder

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Miax0Miax0 Posts: 15,840 Member
    edited January 2013
    I'm a little confused. You said you're using women from the exchange as mothers (which made me think you were doing a 100 BC with a male) but you posted a picture of a female..... Is your BC twist going to be that your BC momma will have kids with other females?
    edited January 2013
    Miax0 wrote:
    I'm a little confused. You said you're using women from the exchange as mothers (which made me think you were doing a 100 BC with a male) but you posted a picture of a female..... Is your BC twist going to be that your BC momma will have kids with other females?
    no, Lorena is an elderly woman and she's not going to do the challenge. Her adopted son who is about to come in the picture soon is the one whose is taking on the baby challenge to give her 100 grandchildren hence the subject title.
    edited January 2013
    screenshot_original.jpg

When i arrived home both the outside and inside of the house looked the same as i left it long ago. Even my old bedroom was the same as i left it. I guess my parents knew all along that one day i would come back. As i looked around the house i saw flashbacks of my fun and loving childhood. I couldn't help but smile a little. Despite the fact that our family and past ancestors were from Italy my parents decided to the best way to fit in Moonlight Falls is to theme our whole house in a supernatural theme. It was only when i got to my parent's bedroom that the water works started. From what i was told my parents were found dead in their sleep from old age.

edited March 2013
    screenshot_original.jpg

People say times heals wounds but i believe they were wrong. I became so depressed over my parents's death that for a whole month i slept in their bed everyday. The only time i ever got out of bed was to go to the bathroom and feed myself. It was the beginning of the first day of spring and like always i was in my parents's bed sleeping when i started to have a strange dream.

The Dream

"Lorena" called a soft voice.
    "Who said that?" i asked as i looked around the strange room.
    "It's us" replied a slightly deep voice.
    "Us who?" i asked.
    Instead of the voices answering me a man and a woman with wings stepped out of the darkness.
    "Mom? Dad?" i asked in shock as i looked at the two people in front of me.
    "Yes, it's us sweetie" replied my dad.
    "What are you guys doing here?" i asked.
    "We were worried about how depressed you were getting and the sim god gave us permission to talk to you" replied my dad.
    "I just missed you guys so much and it's so hard to deal with knowing you are gone" i said and i burst into tears.
    My mom pulled me into her arms and started comforting me. She smelled like honey and jasmines. Just like i remembered.
    "Sweetie we know you miss us but you must not let the darkness consume you" said my dad.
    "He's right Lorena. You must live a happy life and go on" said my mother.
    "You guys right i have to go on. It was your time and there's nothing i can do about it" i said.
    "That's the strong girl we know" said my father.
    "Sweetie we must go now but remember we will be watching over you and everything you do" said my mother.
    "And decorate the house to suit you since you now live there now" added my dad.
    "I will" i said. My parents nodded and disappeared. A few seconds later i woke up. I felt a sense of relief and i was ready to start a new life but first i had to redecorate the house to suit. After tons of shopping and careful position the house was complete.

edited January 2013
    Ahh, i'm glad the confusion is cleared up! I like this idea :)
    Feel free to use any of my BC kids as momma's <3 It will be interesting to see one of my girls in a challenge :D
    Children 1-20
    Children 21-40 (though only one of my girls are here in 21-40, as only my first 21 kids are YA's so far in game, but she's very pretty so i decided to give you the link anyway incase you like her)

edited January 2013
    Master Bedroom Before
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Master Bedroom After
    screenshot_original.jpg
    First Bathroom Before
    screenshot_original.jpg
    First Bathroom After
    screenshot_original.jpg
    My Old Bedroom Before
    screenshot_original.jpg
    My Old Bedroom Now Turned Guest Bedroom After
    screenshot_original.jpg
    2nd Bathroom Before
    screenshot_original.jpg
    2nd Bathroom After
    screenshot_original.jpg
    The Living Room Before
    screenshot_original.jpg
    The Living Room After
    screenshot_original.jpg
    The Two Piece Bathroom Before
    screenshot_original.jpg
    The Two Piece Bathroom turned wash room After
    screenshot_original.jpg
    The Kitchen Before
    screenshot_original.jpg
    The Kitchen After
    screenshot_original.jpg
    The Dining Area Before
    screenshot_original.jpg
    The Dining Area After
    screenshot_original.jpg
    I added A game and Entertainment Room
    screenshot_original.jpg
    [/b]I Added a Garden
    screenshot_original.jpg
    I bought 2 Bee Hives Cave
    screenshot_original.jpg
    I added a fence to keep those annoying animals away from my garden
    screenshot_original.jpg
    edited January 2013
    Miax0 wrote:
    Ahh, i'm glad the confusion is cleared up! I like this idea :)
    Feel free to use any of my BC kids as momma's <3 It will be interesting to see one of my girls in a challenge :D
    Children 1-20
    Children 21-40 (though only one of my girls are here in 21-40, as only my first 21 kids are YA's so far in game, but she's very pretty so i decided to give you the link anyway incase you like her)
    Thanx. I'll check your girls out and chapter 1 is up for you to read
    edited January 2013
    That was a nice dream, i'm glad he got encouraged to give again from having a dream of his parents. I'm curious though about how the dead mom will want him to have 100 kids, will it be another dream he has?

The house looks nice :) You will definitely have to change it again though when the kids start coming.
    You're welcome! ^__^ Hope you like my girls! I think my BC kids definitely turn out good looking ^___^
    edited January 2013
    Miax0 wrote:
    That was a nice dream, i'm glad he got encouraged to give again from having a dream of his parents. I'm curious though about how the dead mom will want him to have 100 kids, will it be another dream he has?

The house looks nice :) You will definitely have to change it again though when the kids start coming.
    You're welcome! ^__^ Hope you like my girls! I think my BC kids definitely turn out good looking ^___^

No. No. Lorena is the one having the dream of her deceased parents. To Clear up the confusion i'll tell you her adopted son will not come in the picture until Chapter 3.
    Also thanx for the compliment on my house when i first bought it i had to stretched the walls so the future kids can share a room. Until then whenever i say "I" it's Lorena speaking. I hope that helps :D
    edited January 2013
    No. No. Lorena is the one having the dream of her deceased parents. To Clear up the confusion i'll tell you her adopted son will not come in the picture until Chapter 3.
    Also thanx for the compliment on my house when i first bought it i had to stretched the walls so the future kids can share a room. Until then whenever i say "I" it's Lorena speaking. I hope that helps :D
    Huh, that's really interesting. I'm looking forward to meeting him :D
    Oh! That's an EA house?
    edited January 2013
    Miax0 wrote:
    Huh, that's really interesting. I'm looking forward to meeting him :D
    Oh! That's an EA house?
    Yes it is. It came with the generation pack and i used the wall tool to stretch it out a bit. I should have Chapter 2 up tommorow and hopefully three as well.
    edited January 2013
    SPRING
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    She's dancing in this picture.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    SUMMER
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    FALL
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    WINTER
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    HOUSEHOLD CHORES
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    edited March 2013
    screenshot_original.jpg
    After living in Moonlight Falls for a year i realized my house was missing something and that something was a child. I long since given up having a biological child of my own after thirty years of trying resulted in nothing but that didn't mean i couldn't adopt a child and raise it as my own. I searched several adoption agencies until i finally selected The Hope Adoption Center. I carefully filled out their online application and clicked enter. After my form went through i went about my every day life. I knew a child being placed with me could take up to a couple of months or years. Surprisingly i only had to wait three days before the agency sent me an email and a picture of my possible child.
    edited January 2013
    Cute pics at the festivals ^___^ really can't wait to see her adopted son!
    edited January 2013
    Dear Lorena Lombardi,
    We are pleased to say your application has been approved and we have a possible child for you. I have attached a picture and some brief information about the child. If you interested in him please sends us a email back with a yes.
    Sincerely, April Woods, Coordinator of The Hope Adoption Center
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Name: Jacques
    Traits: Artistic and Savvy Sculptor
    Brief Info: Jacques is from Paris, France and after discovering he had Lycan his parents dropped him off at our orphanage.
    edited February 2013
    I was so delighted by the sight of my new son i immediately sent an email back saying yes. I had no problem with my son being a werewolf since i was raised around fairies, werewolves, witches, vampires, genies, and ghost ever since my parents moved me from italy at the age of five to Moonlight Falls. I also knew Jacques werewolf genetic wouldn't kick in until he was a child. The next day Mrs. Wood sent another email saying back saying to expect my new son to arrive at my house in three weeks. I panicked for just a second before i rushed out to the nearest baby furniture shop for baby furniture. Thankfully with the help of the movers my guest room was now a baby's room.
    The Guest room Before
    screenshot_original.jpg
    [/b] The guest room now Jacques's room
    screenshot_original.jpg
    edited January 2013
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Soon the three weeks passed and before i knew it my new son was placed in my arms.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    However, i didn't get to enjoy holding my son too long before he started to get fussy and irritated from being tired. So after changing him into his pajamas i placed him in his new crib for a good night sleep.
    edited January 2013
    Miax0 wrote:
    Cute pics at the festivals ^___^ really can't wait to see her adopted son!
    well, you don't have to wait long cause parts of chapter three are already up
    edited January 2013
    The next morning i started my son on his basic skills of:
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Walking,
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Talking,
    screenshot_original.jpg
    and using the potty.
    Lucky for me Jacques was a fast learner when it came to these skills.
    edited January 2013
    During the course of the next few weeks i discovered Jacques was a sweet and quiet child who was easily content at playing with his blocks and toys while i tended the garden and bees and some cases sell my fruits and veggies at the supermarket for money.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    edited January 2013
    Of course just like any busy mother i always made special time for my little boy by:
    screenshot_original.jpg
    tossing him in the air,
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Introducing him to the claw,
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Cuddling him,
    screenshot_original.jpg
    and reading him his favorite book Finger painting 101
    Soon though it was time for my son to leave toddlerhood behind and age into childhood with the workaholic trait.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

edited January 2013
    Jacques is a CUTIE! Awee x)

Btw, i have some photo tips for you hun <3
    For more professional and realistic looking pics, you should put the walls up, and use the cheat "hideheadlineeffects on" to hide the plumbbobs and speech bubbles, skill bars, etc etc

Also here are AMAZING camera controls for better photos;
    Press the tab key to enter/exit camera mode.
    Use your mouse to turn the camera.
    Z (or your mouse wheel) zooms the camera in.
    X (or your mouse wheel) zooms the camera out.
    Q moves the camera down.
    E moves the camera up.
    W (or the up arrow key) moves the camera forward.
    S (or the down arrow key) moves the camera back.
    A (or the left arrow key) moves the camera left.
    D (or the right arrow key) moves the camera right.
    Shift+A and shift+D will tilt the camera in that direction.

Press C to capture your photos in this mode :)
    edited January 2013
    Miax0 wrote:
    Jacques is a CUTIE! Awee x)

Btw, i have some photo tips for you hun <3
    For more professional and realistic looking pics, you should put the walls up, and use the cheat "hideheadlineeffects on" to hide the plumbbobs and speech bubbles, skill bars, etc etc

Also here are AMAZING camera controls for better photos;
    Press the tab key to enter/exit camera mode.
    Use your mouse to turn the camera.
    Z (or your mouse wheel) zooms the camera in.
    X (or your mouse wheel) zooms the camera out.
    Q moves the camera down.
    E moves the camera up.
    W (or the up arrow key) moves the camera forward.
    S (or the down arrow key) moves the camera back.
    A (or the left arrow key) moves the camera left.
    D (or the right arrow key) moves the camera right.
    Shift+A and shift+D will tilt the camera in that direction.

Press C to capture your photos in this mode :)
    Thanx and the wall is up in all except one of the pics. I tried full wall but it blocks the shot so i only bring the wall up partially. n i totally forgot to cut the headlines off :oops: By the way thanx for reading my story. I know there is tons of 100bc on here which explains why i dnt have alot of comments. so i appreciate it. You keep me motivated. Hopefully i can get four and five up tommorow up for you after church. Chapter 5 is when challenge decides to show its self.
    edited January 2013
    Thanx and the wall is up in all except one of the pics. I tried full wall but it blocks the shot so i only bring the wall up partially. n i totally forgot to cut the headlines off :oops: By the way thanx for reading my story. I know there is tons of 100bc on here which explains why i dnt have alot of comments. so i appreciate it. You keep me motivated. Hopefully i can get four and five up tommorow up for you after church. Chapter 5 is when challenge decides to show its self.
    That used to happen to me too with the walls, but once you start using the tab key for your photos and those controls, the walls don't get in the way since it's closer and better shots, you know? It's no problem! I love BC's and i think your idea is really original and has potential <3 don't feel discouraged by lack of readers... in the beginning write for yourself, to have fun, but then as you continue to post updates you get an established set of readers :D You get lurkers, as well. People who just read but don't comment. Those are appreciated too but we all wish they would comment, right? lol.