Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Valley Falls I have it done.Now on the Exchange...

Comments

• Options
    peoineepeoinee Posts: 2,183 Member
    edited December 2012
    I think it looks beautiful but i personally thing you should add some more terrain paints to make the beach blend more into the grass it feels a bit cut almost out of place against the dark green grass. just like maybe transitional dirt up the hills not all dirt but a blending like mother nature does when it puts beaches in places.

Just my opinion
  • Options
    HturnerPHturnerP Posts: 1,488 Member
    edited December 2012
    peoinee wrote:
    I think it looks beautiful but i personally thing you should add some more terrain paints to make the beach blend more into the grass it feels a bit cut almost out of place against the dark green grass. just like maybe transitional dirt up the hills not all dirt but a blending like mother nature does when it puts beaches in places.

Just my opinion
    Thanks peoinee I'll see what i can do.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    :)Hi i am having a problem with what to do next on this one i can't seem to think what stile i should make the rest of the house lots in.I don't want to give up on this world i do like what i have done with it so far and i have put to much time in it all ready.So if anyone has any ideas as to what i can do with it please let me know.I don't know why i keep running out of ideas as to what to do with it.I just keep trying to work on it but i can't seem to be to motvated to work on it.I think if i could put it in my game it mite help me know on what i could do with it. :(
    I did do some work on it since the last update so i do have some pictures of what i have done.So i mite have to stop for a bit and then see if i can finish it later.
    Maybe if i start working on a new world i mite get some ideas to finish this.I don't like to work on more then one world at a time i like to finish one before i start a new one.But i mite try and see if that mite help.I know it has been quite a wile since i had one done.So i am sorry for that. :( Thanks...
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    :)HI hear are the pictures that i was tacking about in my last post so they will bring you up to date on what i have done up to now.I was thinking should i use some of the lots that i made in some of my other worlds so i will not have to build to many more for this one.I still want to build a few more new lots for this so i wont add in to many of the old lots from the other ones that i have made.Let me know if this is a good idea or not.Thanks...
    screenshottv.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot2drj.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot4gh.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot5ad.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot6py.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot7en.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot8uo.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot9eg.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot10bdp.jpg"width=600"
  • Options
    Sneakfeline0Sneakfeline0 Posts: 1,235 Member
    edited January 2013

It's looking very good H! I don't blame you for using some of your other houses, I do it also. After doing all the Rabbithole lots, I'm usually burnt-out for the house building! You had some nice ones in Bell Island that would fit in here.
    I particularly love the little stone house in Valley Falls though :D

• Options
    edited January 2013

It's looking very good H! I don't blame you for using some of your other houses, I do it also. After doing all the Rabbithole lots, I'm usually burnt-out for the house building! You had some nice ones in Bell Island that would fit in here.
    I particularly love the little stone house in Valley Falls though :D
    :)Thanks Sneakfeline I found some lots forum a world that i did not finish so i have added them in.
    Well i was looking at some of the worlds that i saved the files from the ones that i did not finish so i saved the lots to the lot bin and i added them in so i took some pictures of them so hear is a new update for you today.I will still be building a few more.
    screenshot24zn.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot23eh.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot22nf.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot21jz.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot20t.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot19fk.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot16ie.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot15pl.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot14gi.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot13uh.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot12i.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot11c.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot10a.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot9jj.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot8go.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot7eh.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot6cw.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot5pd.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot4tn.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot3bh.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot2waw.jpg"width=600"
    screenshotfx.jpg"width=600"
    Sorry i got the order of the pictures mixed up when i uploaded them.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    :)Hi i have a small update for today.I think i am getting close to the end of this one as far as lots go i still have to put in all the spawners and test it.If i can get it in my game.I still want to build some more farm lots.If anyone would like to help me test please let me know.Thanks...
    screenshothfx.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot2ye.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot3ax.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot4iu.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot5gfe.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot6la.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot7gg.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot8kt.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot9ja.jpg"width=600"
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    :)Hi still working on it.
    screenshot21p.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot20xo.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot19l.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot18mq.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot17nu.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot16go.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot15r.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot14ur.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot13lp.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot12jq.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot11gr.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot10bq.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot9u.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot8fi.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot7ao.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot6iqe.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot5ui.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot4du.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot3dm.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot2az.jpg"width=600"
    screenshotvqg.jpg"width=600"
    screenshot22jt.jpg"width=600"
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    :)Hi well i am geting close to having this ready for testing so would someone like to help test it.I will upload a bata when i get it ready to test and i will post a link up for aney one to help test.Thanks.
  • Options
    abigail2244abigail2244 Posts: 486 New Member
    edited January 2013
    Totally downloading this when you get done with it, it looks amazing!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Totally downloading this when you get done with it, it looks amazing!
    :)Thank abigai Would you like to help test.I will let you know when i have it ready.
  • Options
    mmoblitzmmoblitz Posts: 479 Member
    edited January 2013
    looks nice. I will help you test it out if you still need help.
  • Options
    moefymoefy Posts: 251 Member
    edited January 2013
    looks great
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    mmoblitz wrote:
    looks nice. I will help you test it out if you still need help.
    :)Thanks mmoblitz i just have a few more things to do then i will have it up for testing.I am just adding the Sims in.I think i have all the lots done now.I left some empty for building on.
    moefy wrote:
    looks great

:)Thanks moefy.
  • Options
    tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    edited January 2013
    I'll help you test. Your world looks lovely.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    tammyjo329 wrote:
    I'll help you test. Your world looks lovely.
    :)Thanks tammyjo I'll have the link up to download it in a bit.Just have to export it.Then i will upload it.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    :)Hi i put the link up on the first post.Let me know if you fined anything i need to fix.I used all the ep's in this one.Thair is know cc in it.I used a large map.Thanks. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    :)Hi i just forgot to mention that the world has 54 Community lots and 62 Residential lots.This is the biggest world that i have made.I am glad i am finally have it ready for testing.I don't know if you know it but i had to rebuild the lots twice so that is why it was tacking me so long to get this world done.If you do test for me please let me know if i have forgot to add anything.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Downloding now. Will start test at some point this weekend. Will let you know if I come across any problems.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    mmoblitz wrote:
    Downloding now. Will start test at some point this weekend. Will let you know if I come across any problems.
    :)Thanks mmoblitz
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I tried installing the world, but it wont install. Getting a msg that says to make sure my game is up to date. I have all EP's and SP's. I'm also patched to the latest one. Not sure why it wont load. Tried a couple times and downloaded it again, but same problem.

No idea why it won't install.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    :)Do you have the 148 patch we got it a few days ago and did you update origin i dont know why it wont work. :(
  • Options
    moefymoefy Posts: 251 Member
    edited January 2013
    i cant download the world that says to make sure my game game is up to date
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    This might sound like a dumb question, but after you export your world from CAW did you try a fresh install of your world via the launcher? I have seen this problem before with worlds and something had happened to the file when it was exported.

Since it appears I'm not the only one with the issue, you may want to try exporting it again and then try to install it like you normally would and see if it works for you.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    mmoblitz wrote:
    This might sound like a dumb question, but after you export your world from CAW did you try a fresh install of your world via the launcher? I have seen this problem before with worlds and something had happened to the file when it was exported.

Since it appears I'm not the only one with the issue, you may want to try exporting it again and then try to install it like you normally would and see if it works for you.
    :)Hi mmoblitz I did do as you said and it seems to be working i will upload this one but i don't think i will put it in a zip file.So i will post the new link when i have it uploaded.
    PS.I am downloading something right now so it mite be a little wile before i have it up.As my Internet isn't the best but it should not be to long.It will be today.
    PPS. Do you have Riverview as i did use some stuff from it to so you will have to have it to.