Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Eliminator 1- Episode 13- The Winner is Revealed. Page 74

Comments

• Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited March 2013
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,684 Member
    edited November 2012
    x_MG_x wrote:
    5:30 in the morning, and I'm finally finished with my application. :lol: Been shaping my sim's looks and personality for like 5 hours. So he better install properly, otherwise I'm going to go on a killing spree. :lol:

Easily my most unique character... ever. Let's just say... he has a lot of phobias. XD I think he's going to be very amusing to watch. :XD: And Jake, I hope you enjoy writing him... assuming he installs correctly. :-o

And... now it's time for bed. 8)

Oooh, is it Sky by any chance? He looks like a future Thomas from this traits :lol:

If Thomas ends up loving the color blue and water and fears colors, fires, dry places, and fire, then yeah, he is similar to Thomas. Sorry Turner if you do not want details about your sims revealed.

Nah, that's fine. :P And Artist, in a way he's kinda like Thomas, but he's not THAT crazy. XD For the most part he's normal, it's just when he's around his phobias that he begins to go crazy... :lol:

:lol: Its me :D
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    HayloHusky wrote:
    x_MG_x wrote:
    5:30 in the morning, and I'm finally finished with my application. :lol: Been shaping my sim's looks and personality for like 5 hours. So he better install properly, otherwise I'm going to go on a killing spree. :lol:

Easily my most unique character... ever. Let's just say... he has a lot of phobias. XD I think he's going to be very amusing to watch. :XD: And Jake, I hope you enjoy writing him... assuming he installs correctly. :-o

Oooh, is it Sky by any chance? He looks like a future Thomas from this traits :lol:

If Thomas ends up loving the color blue and water and fears colors, fires, dry places, and fire, then yeah, he is similar to Thomas. Sorry Turner if you do not want details about your sims revealed.

Nah, that's fine. :P And Artist, in a way he's kinda like Thomas, but he's not THAT crazy. XD For the most part he's normal, it's just when he's around his phobias that he begins to go crazy... :lol:

I didn't know that you were afraid of colors, Haylo :lol:
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    By the way, Haylo, here is something interesting-

When I was watching Total Drama Island, I was thinking of a character in that season where you based on Remy on and for a moment, I thought you based on Remy on Owen. Then, I said to myself "If Remy was based on Owen, then Remy should been of farting and eating a lot more than he did." I know he was supposed to be based on Mike but he was in season 4 but season 1.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    You know what. I am going to make Artist go and submit Thomas due to the fact it is the only sim I can possibly download since I don't any of the other sims made by ArtistByNight can work. I know Artist can upload one of her sims on mediafire in a sim file but I just saw the application for bestfrienemies (which was sent yesterday but it ended up going to my junk folder since bestfrienemies never e-mailled me before) and it was a female sim. All the female sims are taken and I don't want me and bestfrienemies to go through the same possible trouble I did with ArtistByNight. So, ArtistByNight is going to deal with Thomas for this season.

So, Artist, can you send an application for Thomas please?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    x_MG_x wrote:

When I was watching Total Drama Island, I was thinking of a character in that season where you based on Remy on and for a moment, I thought you based on Remy on Owen. Then, I said to myself "If Remy was based on Owen, then Remy should been of farting and eating a lot more than he did." I know he was supposed to be based on Mike but he was in season 4 but season 1.

XD :lol: Remy is nothing like Owen. Actually Remy was based off of Noah. Don't see the similarity? XD :lol: This was before the decision of making him have DID and after you and Turner had him on your shows. He kinda got waaaay to childish. So now he is nothing like the start :lol:
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    x_MG_x wrote:
    HayloHusky wrote:
    x_MG_x wrote:

I didn't know that you were afraid of colors, Haylo :lol:

I don't know what the phobias are XD :lol:
    I am afraid of butterflies, emus, birds, spiders, clowns, bats... um. Stick insects. A lot of things XD :lol:
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    HayloHusky wrote:
    x_MG_x wrote:

XD :lol: Remy is nothing like Owen. Actually Remy was based off of Noah. Don't see the similarity? XD :lol: This was before the decision of making him have DID and after you and Turner had him on your shows. He kinda got waaaay to childish. So now he is nothing like the start :lol:

Now, Noah is gonna return for season 5 and he is gonna have DID
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    CashejimCashejim Posts: 472 New Member
    edited November 2012
    LOL on the phobias, Turner! Good thing I didn't make a new guy, because I was planning on him having a lot of fears (I kid you not! XD). It looks like I missed a lot while I was gone, but I really didn't miss much. :P

Anyways, I've been drawing for 7 hours now, so I'm gonna go get some rest. Blah. ._.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Cashejim wrote:
    LOL on the phobias, Turner! Good thing I didn't make a new guy, because I was planning on him having a lot of fears (I kid you not! XD). It looks like I missed a lot while I was gone, but I really didn't miss much. :P

Anyways, I've been drawing for 7 hours now, so I'm gonna go get some rest. Blah. ._.

XD :lol: I was originally going to enter a phobic sim on this season of his show XD :lol:
  • Options
    TurnerSims3TurnerSims3 Posts: 12,123 Member
    edited November 2012
    Really? That's funny that you both were thinking of characters along the same line as mine. :P

Sky also is allergic to any food that's not blue. XD Imagine that. Only being able to eat blue food. :lol: It can be dyed blue, but there's not much naturally blue foods out there. :P
  • Options
    ArtistByNightArtistByNight Posts: 9,906 Member
    edited November 2012
    Sent an application, it'd be funny if the housemates recognized who Thomas is when the series starts, he'd be like...a celebrity :XD: But I don't think he'll like that.
    tumblr_static_co0j3up2xkgssgookcsc40g04.gif
  • Options
    Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited November 2012
    Really? That's funny that you both were thinking of characters along the same line as mine. :P

Sky also is allergic to any food that's not blue. XD Imagine that. Only being able to eat blue food. :lol: It can be dyed blue, but there's not much naturally blue foods out there. :P

That's a lot of blueberries and... I'm trying to think of another blue food... bleu cheese?? :lol:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Now we're waiting on bosslaydee
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Jojo777 wrote:

That's a lot of blueberries and... I'm trying to think of another blue food... bleu cheese?? :lol:

In Donkey Kong 64, they have blue bananas which a character named Lanky Kong is supposed to collect.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    By the way, Artist, every time I get an e-mail from you, I keep of thinking of this Survivor winner below-

natalie-survivor-winner-2009-finale.jpg

Her name is Natalie White and since your name is Natalie W., I always think of Natalie White.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Lol! Nice, yet I don't look anything like her :lol:
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    *Waits for bosslaydee*

If she doesn't e-mail me her application in 24 hours, then I shall find someone to replace her.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    misteygirlmisteygirl Posts: 3,003 Member
    edited November 2012
    My application was fine right? :)
    I'm Prada and You're Nada.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    misteygirl wrote:
    My application was fine right? :)

Yes it was
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Bump. I shouldn't doubt but I don't think that bosslaydee will get here in time :roll:
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    HayloHusky wrote:
    Bump. I shouldn't doubt but I don't think that bosslaydee will get here in time :roll:

I don't that bosslaydee will get here in time as well so I am make the 10th spot be open for everyone. The next person to sign-up shall get the 10th spot.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    x_MG_x wrote:
    HayloHusky wrote:

I don't that bosslaydee will get here in time as well so I am make the 10th spot be open for everyone. The next person to sign-up shall get the 10th spot.

I can try and get my friend to sign up, but the last time he did a reality show he was out first :lol:
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    x_MG_x wrote:
    HayloHusky wrote:

I can try and get my friend to sign up, but the last time he did a reality show he was out first :lol:

Sure. Tell him to try to beat his record of being first voted out no matter what.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Katana322Katana322 Posts: 155 Member
    edited November 2012
    Thanks for the gift!

I'll be interested, I gotta make a sim then I'll contact you :)

However, to warn you I will be gone until next Monday, starting tomorrow.