Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Eliminator 1- Episode 13- The Winner is Revealed. Page 74

I miss doing reality shows, so I have decided to make a new one. My previous reality show got cancelled due to a lack of sign-ups and contestants. This time, I am gonna be pretty lenient on sign-ups. I however will like at least 7 sign-ups before I ended up accepting your sims. The absolute maximum I shall take is 15 sims if we get extremely lucky.

10 lucky sims shall take part in a show called the Eliminator. On this show, the contestants shall compete in the Eliminator competition. The winner of the competition shall get the sole vote to eliminate somebody from the show. However, at the final 2, the jury of previous contestants shall cast their votes on who they think deserved the title of being the winner of the Eliminator along with the million dollar prize money.

Alliances are highly recommended in the house. Alliances are here to help you! When someone you are in an alliance is the Eliminator, you will not be mummified unless he or she betrays you.

This is interactive realty show, meaning if you join, you can’t do nothing for the whole entire season. Through e-mails, I can send you quizzes and voting information. You also are required to make alliances through e-mail (You want keep your alliances private)!

Also, just for the record, please do not procrastinate, and wait an extremely long time to turn in something. I get impatient, and I will disqualify you. If you get 3 disqualifications, then you shall be force-eliminated from the show. Also, unless you a pretty decent excuse as to why you were force-eliminated, then you shall no longer be allowed on the show. For example, Paco ended up being force-eliminated on the Battle Against Mummification and during that time, he was struggling with personal issues. So, because of that, he is allowed on this show.
BTW, call me Jake.

Comments

• Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited February 2013
    Rules

Like every reality show, there are rules that the contestants have to follow. This is the same. The rules are for this show is

1. No trolling!
    2. No spamming.
    3. No Grammar Police!
    4. Do not post pictures of naked people that are uncensored.
    5. No illegal activities or discussion of illegal activities!

6. Do not receive a disqualification! You receive a disqualification when you do not turn in something in 72 hours.
    7. Do not turn in something and be caught doing something else on the internet. If you don’t turn in something, I shall google your username to see if you have done something on the internet. I find it very disrespectful if you were do that.
    8. Do not ask “When’s the Episode Gonna Be Out?” If you do that, I will delay the episode 24 hours later!
    9. You cannot ask for zeros/disqualifications in competitions no matter how confident you are staying. If you really don’t win the competition, then throw it.

If you broke a rule in red, you will be force eliminated ASAP! If you broke a rule in yellow, you won’t be force eliminated until you break it 3 times. The first two times you break it, you shall receive warnings!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    The Official Website

Click here for the official website which contains all of the episodes and many more features
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Contestants

Female Contestants-
    1. Arianna by Misteygirl- :(
    2. Alayna by Gingi- :arrow:
    3. Celestia by bestfrienemies14- :(
    4. Bridgette by HayloHusky- :(
    5. Lillian by Kaliko103- :(
    Male Contestants
    1. Hayden by Jojo777- :arrow:
    2. "Andy" by Cashejim- :x
    3. Sky by TurnerSims3- :!:
    4. Thomas by ArtistByNight- :x
    5. Snowden by Smarties101- :(
    Key-
    8) - The Eliminator
    :( - Eliminated
    :twisted: - On The Jury
    :x - Dropped out
    :evil: - Was force-eliminated
    :!: - In current need of an assignment
    :arrow: - Have the assignment turned in
    :roll: = Nothing
    :shock: - Immune
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Competitions

Some competitions will be posted here on the forums. Others shall be done through e-mail.

JoJo won part one of the Winner's competition. She will not participate in round two. So, Gingi and Turner will participate in round two.

In honor of Island Paradise, I will answer multiple choice questions about features from Island Paradise. The possible answers is hidden on this thread and you must scan through the pages to find out where they are. If you ended up finding and quoting the correct answer, you will earn a point. However, if you ended quoting the incorrect answer, the point will go to the opposite opponent. Whoever has the most points will win part two and will face off with JoJo in part three.

IMPORTANT- IF YOU LOSE THIS COMPETITION, YOU WILL HAVE NO SHOT AT WINNING. SO, I ENCOURAGE YOU TRY YOUR BEST AT THIS COMPETITION.

Question #3-

What are shanty boats?
    a. Houseboats in Zimbabwe
    b. Roughly built houseboats
    c. Houseboats that used gasoline-powered generators

Points-
    Gingi- 2
    Turner- 0

Also, please post the page number you find the answer at so that I know you aren't cheating.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Just in case
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    You may post now
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    bestfrienemies14bestfrienemies14 Posts: 3,629 Member
    edited November 2012
    I'm interested
  • Options
    bosslaydeebosslaydee Posts: 3,976 Member
    edited November 2012
    me too :P
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Also, one thing that I forgot to mention is that there shall be non-elimination episodes in this show. For that episode, the person who won the Eliminator competition shall get an advantage in the next Eliminator competition and the person who the Eliminator choose to fake eliminate shall sit out in the next Eliminator competition.

Also, if you won the Eliminator competition, you can not participate in next Eliminator competition unless

a. It was a non-elimination episode
    b. You won the final 4 Eliminator competition (the final 3 Eliminator competition is gonna be very important meaning all contestants in the final 3 shall participate)
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    GingiGingi Posts: 800 New Member
    edited November 2012
    I'm interested. :D
  • Options
    CashejimCashejim Posts: 472 New Member
    edited November 2012
    Of course I'm interested - and with a male sim in mind, too. XD
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    So far, 4 people has sign-up for this. We need at least 3 more sign-ups.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    edited November 2012
    I'm interested
  • Options
    misteygirlmisteygirl Posts: 3,003 Member
    edited November 2012
    I'm interested! Sounds fun :mrgreen: You just need access to your email right? My game is being a bug at the moment. :oops:

Also you said you had 4 seasons before this. Could someone be kind enough to give to the link? I would like to read those before/while doing this season! :)
    I'm Prada and You're Nada.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    misteygirl wrote:
    I'm interested! Sounds fun :mrgreen: You just need access to your email right? My game is being a bug at the moment. :oops:

Also you said you had 4 seasons before this. Could someone be kind enough to give to the link? I would like to read those before/while doing this season! :)

This is the first season of the Eliminator. I have 4 seasons of the Battle Against Mummification.

You won't need my e-mail just yet.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited November 2012
    JAKE! FINALLY! I am 100% going on this. :D I don't know who I should enter. :roll:
    Oh.... and. I am Number 7.... so that means sign ups?
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    HayloHusky wrote:
    JAKE! FINALLY! I am 100% going on this. :D I don't know who I should enter. :roll:

You are gonna Friday at 5:30 pm for the application to be posted. I want as many sign-ups as 7 is the minium amount of sims I shall take and 15 is the maximum amount of sims I shall take. I was gonna do a Survivor show, but I have change my mind and instead, I am gonna do a brand new reality show.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    x_MG_x wrote:
    HayloHusky wrote:

You are gonna Friday at 5:30 pm for the application to be posted. I want as many sign-ups as 7 is the minium amount of sims I shall take and 15 is the maximum amount of sims I shall take. I was gonna do a Survivor show, but I have change my mind and instead, I am gonna do a brand new reality show.

XD Awwwww... I think I might enter Basin. He's my new favourite now XD :lol: He is smart, sarcastic and extremely witty. Plus it's about time to make him enter something else :lol:

It's good that you are making your own show. Big Brother is WAY overused. Survivor isn't used often but it is still common. Of course there are off cases where people have new ideas brought into their shows.
    I think that an entirely new show always does well. Look at The Mole :lol: XD

I have an idea for a show but the only problem is that I wouldn't make it well and it's probably a lot better with real people.
  • Options
    TurnerSims3TurnerSims3 Posts: 12,123 Member
    edited November 2012
    What exactly are the competitions? Are they quizzes or are they games/fun challenges? If it's the latter I'll join, but... if it's quizzes, I probably will not. You know me. Not a huge fan of taking quizzes. :P

Sounds like a really cool concept though. Even if I don't join, I'll be following it for sure! :-)
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    HayloHusky wrote:

I have an idea for a show but the only problem is that I wouldn't make it well and it's probably a lot better with real people.

Aww, thanks. :XD: XD

Really? You should tell me about it. I could maybe help you try to make it work on here... Probably not, but I'm just curious to know what it is. :lol:
    But if you have the motivation and time to do it, I say go for it if you think it'll work.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    What exactly are the competitions? Are they quizzes or are they games/fun challenges? If it's the latter I'll join, but... if it's quizzes, I probably will not. You know me. Not a huge fan of taking quizzes. :P

Sounds like a really cool concept though. Even if I don't join, I'll be following it for sure! :-)

Games/Fun Challengs
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    x_MG_x wrote:

Games/Fun Challenges

:lol: Okay, then I'm in.

I don't mind if some are quizzes, I just don't want ALL of them to be. I think most people would agree with me here. :P

Oh, and I don't mind using a male or female- so just let me know what you prefer/which one needs balancing. :-)
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    HayloHusky wrote:

Aww, thanks. :XD: XD

Really? You should tell me about it. I could maybe help you try to make it work on here... Probably not, but I'm just curious to know what it is. :lol:
    But if you have the motivation and time to do it, I say go for it if you think it'll work.

:P

I should XD But I am never going to do it. I hate trying to interpret other peoples characters. I rather controlling my own characters because I am thinking how they would. I feel like I know them personally XD :lol:

I think I told you about something similar for the mole. It was a bit of a gimmick. You should know the one. In addition to finding the mole you also had to find something else about them and consequently everyone. You'll get it if you think about it or try to remember XD :lol:
    Basically that is my idea but with an immunity challenge, then a quiz asking a certain question about everybody, in which depending on the amount of correct answers an individual person gets correct about them, they get up for elimination and it's basically a vote from there. So basically it's about knowing the other people well enough to get them nominated so you can vote them out... and to make sure nobody knows about you so you stay with immunity.
  • Options
    ArtistByNightArtistByNight Posts: 9,906 Member
    edited November 2012
    I'll sign up.
    tumblr_static_co0j3up2xkgssgookcsc40g04.gif
  • Options
    misteygirlmisteygirl Posts: 3,003 Member
    edited November 2012
    x_MG_x wrote:
    misteygirl wrote:

This is the first season of the Eliminator. I have 4 seasons of the Battle Against Mummification.

You won't need my e-mail just yet.

Okay cool! :)
    I'm Prada and You're Nada.