Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Season's is here!!!! What are you guys most excited for?

Comments

• Options
    raacheel14raacheel14 Posts: 875 Member
    edited October 2012
    17 more days!
  • Options
    blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    edited October 2012
    One word: Aliens!
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • Options
    LizNuiqueLizNuique Posts: 3,413 Member
    edited October 2012
    I need help...I'm going into withdrawals and before I used to be a Seasons doubter *kicks self* :lol:
  • Options
    brezchettebrezchette Posts: 132 Member
    edited October 2012
    blewis823 wrote:
    One word: Aliens!

I'm so with you on that!

After seeing what they can do in the Maxis Live broadcasting I'm having a hard time keeping myself seated!

I haven't even pre-order yet, I'm trying to decide if I should go to target on the day it releases to see if they have the limited edition.

I've had a couple of bad experiences ordering from Origin...

Last time I ordered the package version but they gave me the Digital version which isn't a big deal.

I was only upset because they took out more money then what was on the card, They still charged me for shipping and handling plus tax.

I think this time I'll just get the digital version I kinda like having it on the computer so the CD doesn't get damaged plus I don't have to wait for it to get delivered.

I just hope they don't give me anymore problems.
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited October 2012
    I'm excited for festivals, aliens, and all of the cool little details that they've added like slow dancing, pumpkin carving, skating, Christmas lights. It just seems like a great EP for families and storytelling. I also have to add that (as always), I'm excited about the new music. Mayzie Grobe is a great song so it'll be nice to have it on the in-game radio, plus I saw that they're adding a simlish version of Little Talks by Of Monsters & Men and I absolutely love that song! So much to look forward to. :-)
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    LizNuique wrote:
    I need help...I'm going into withdrawals and before I used to be a Seasons doubter *kicks self* :lol:

It's up to what you like, Some people don't like seasons because there not into the realistic theme or don't like weather... But honestly, this can be a plus for both sides, this EP adds more then just weather there's going to be new traits, skills, furniture, clothes, features, interactions, Cheats, etc... If you don't want the weather it can always be turned off. What doubts did you have with seasons?

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited October 2012
    SharnyaY wrote:
    ONLINE DATING!!!
    (Even though my sim already has a man)

Ahh she's going to cheat isn't she? :wink:

I guess what I'm most excited for is the slowdance. I've been begging for it for years and years and I can't wait for my sims to share their first slowdance together. I'm even putting my own music into the game for a first time because of this.

2 more weeks till my sims can dance like this.
    seasonsromance.jpg
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited October 2012
    LizNuique wrote:

I know what you mean. When they first announced it, I was all wrapped up in waiting for Supernatural and I was like "meh, Seasons." Then I started to hear more info and the more I heard the more impressed I was and the more I knew that I was going to love it. I'm now a believer. :P
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    SharnyaY wrote:
    ONLINE DATING!!!
    (Even though my sim already has a man)

Ahh she's going to cheat isn't she? :wink:

I guess what I'm most excited for is the slowdance. I've been begging for it for years and years and I can't wait for my sims to share their first slowdance together. I'm even putting my own music into the game for a first time because of this.

2 more weeks till my sims can dance like this.
    seasonsromance.jpg

Omg, I know right? I'm looking forward to that as well, I was kinda disappointed for a while because when Generations came out I though that would of been the perfect time to release it but they didn't but I'm glad they didn't it goes so well with seasons for the love festival.
  • Options
    SidSid3SidSid3 Posts: 636 Member
    edited October 2012
    I'm seriously excited for everything! This game goes above and beyond what I was expecting and I'm DYING to have it! Seasons was my favorite TS2 EP and I know it will be my favorite TS3 EP too :) All the little details that are included amaze me. Did you guys know we're going to be able to take family pictures?! GAHHH SO EXCITED. (lol and this time I actually have enough money to buy it, which makes it even better)
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Another part I'm excited about is the haunted house in the new Sims 3 Seasons walkthrough. I though that was pretty neat! :D
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    SidSid3 wrote:
    I'm seriously excited for everything! This game goes above and beyond what I was expecting and I'm DYING to have it! Seasons was my favorite TS2 EP and I know it will be my favorite TS3 EP too :) All the little details that are included amaze me. Did you guys know we're going to be able to take family pictures?! GAHHH SO EXCITED. (lol and this time I actually have enough money to buy it, which makes it even better)

OMG Are you serious?! I didn't even know that! Family Photos?! (Faints) That's one of the things I miss about the sims 2 when you were able to take family photos and place them on the wall or order them by using the computer... Now I'm even more excited! Sims 2 Seasons was also my favorite along with Pets and Nightlife. (I can never choose between them.) But for the Sims 3 Seasons will definitely be my most favorite expansion pack now for sure!

Hi5 EA! :D
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    SidSid3 wrote:

Seasons was my favourite ep in the TS2 aswell, I've been waiting for it for TS3 for sooo long now, I'm so happy they finally made a seasons expansion pack and they added in so many details I wasn't expecting, it will definitely be my favourite ep forever. I didn't know we're going to be able to take family pictures!!! that makes me even more excited! ahhhh.
  • Options
    blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    edited October 2012
    Yep' they are called greeting cards, added to your studio page. Be able to upload them there. Will make it easier to make custom pictures for the household, I think.
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    blewis823 wrote:
    Yep' they are called greeting cards, added to your studio page. Be able to upload them there. Will make it easier to make custom pictures for the household, I think.

Yes, MUCH easier. I love taking pictures of my sim family and placing them on the wall but you always need someone to take the picture for you which sucks because I like to take the photos myself so I can get all my sims rather then skip one out of the photo to take the picture... So I'm glad their adding that feature. I see EA has really been paying attention to what we've been wanting, very impressed. :)
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    blewis823 wrote:

That's awesome :)
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I was hoping they were going to show the parasol's in the last live stream. They said in the first live stream that they'll show it next time but never did.
  • Options
    kitti789playerkitti789player Posts: 297 Member
    edited October 2012
    i cant wait :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    15 days and 2 weeks left..Can you feel the excitement?
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    16 days left!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    According to simprograms it's 15.
  • Options
    ZerbuZerbu Posts: 3,457 Member
    edited October 2012
    I have to wait three extra days because I live in the UK *face of envy*
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Either way I still feel like it's taking forever lol.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    According to simprograms it's 15.

Yeah you're right It's 15 more days because you don't count November 13th as another day since that's when we'll be able to get it.
  • Options
    beckylynn528beckylynn528 Posts: 2
    edited October 2012
    I am VERY excited for Seasons!