Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Season's is here!!!! What are you guys most excited for?

14567810...Next

Comments

• Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    edited November 2012
    Me too, I am very excited. I have enough, but first here my plan:

1) Put my money in bank that I got from my dad (to try to keep rest in my account so I can save more money)
    2) Go to Wal-mart buy The Sims 3 Season
    3) Go to doctor office have them sign a paper for handicap card for me.
    4) Go straight home and get it install then play for a while, then leave to take friend to store then back home and left off where I can finish up!

That's my plan! :)
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • raacheel14raacheel14 Posts: 875 Member
    edited November 2012
    Season's is here, I'm so excited!
    Omg though.. you guys.. I went to Walmart right at 7:00am today and they didn't have Seasons on the shelfs, so I asked the person working there, I ended up waiting over 30 minutes, and then finally found out that the shipment for all the walmarts near where I live has late shipment for seasons and it won't be there till the afternoon! I don't know what time in the afternoon, but I'm going to eb games instead because I know they have it right now, I can't go until 11:30am though, which is only 2 hours but I wish I could be playing right now! Lol.
  • my1helopilotmy1helopilot Posts: 1,487 Member
    edited November 2012
    I purchased mine at Target .. they tried to tell me the same thing. This happens every EP, they never have it on the shelf, so I have to always find help. Surely I can not be the only one in my town anxiously awaiting this EP. This time I was told the shipment for the game hasn't came in yet. So I found someone else to ask .. 15 minutes later she found a copy. However, I would rather argue with clerks at a store then deal with Origin. Plus. I like to have a physical copy of the game.

Oh and Target usually always has a sale or receive a gift card if you buy from their store the week a new EP comes out.
  • LilgirlShadowLilgirlShadow Posts: 1,302 Member
    edited November 2012
    raacheel14 wrote:
    Season's is here, I'm so excited!
    Omg though.. you guys.. I went to Walmart right at 7:00am today and they didn't have Seasons on the shelfs, so I asked the person working there, I ended up waiting over 30 minutes, and then finally found out that the shipment for all the walmarts near where I live has late shipment for seasons and it won't be there till the afternoon! I don't know what time in the afternoon, but I'm going to eb games instead because I know they have it right now, I can't go until 11:30am though, which is only 2 hours but I wish I could be playing right now! Lol.

Yea sometimes Walmart sucks, I've gone there plenty of time on a games release day for them not Ben to have it yet :roll: :lol: but I hope all goes well with you at eb games :D
    edited November 2012
    Yea sometimes Walmart sucks, I've gone there plenty of time on a games release day for them not Ben to have it yet :roll: :lol: but I hope all goes well with you at eb games :D

Walmart does suck lol, when The Sims 3 Showtime came out they had it on release date, I know that was awhile ago but I just assumed they'd atleast have some in the back, this sucks, haha. And thanks :D I can't wait till 11:30
    This morning is going by soo slow... :(
  • Tony89Tony89 Posts: 2,196 Member
    edited November 2012
    I preordered on amazon
    it should be here at 1 pm like always
    or hopefully sooner
    I stopped playing the sims for like almost a year
    waiting on this EP since 2009! lol
  • Slythrnhr92Slythrnhr92 Posts: 329 Member
    edited November 2012
    I just got my game I am excited too play period and weather I am going too start with fall and current weather where I live. I can't wait to try out holidays and just about everything.
    edited November 2012
    I played seasons today from 12:30pm until 12:00am, LOL. :D 11 and a half hours of playing seasons.. :)
    I LOVE it. Winter is my favourite! the snow is so beautiful and I love the outdoor activities for winter. I love every season in the game but I love winter the most :D:D I played through summer, fall, and winter. Then I shut down my game, it's 2 days until spring in my game so tomorrow I'll be seeing what spring is like :) I have all my seasons set to 8 sim days, for now. I just wanted to go through all the seasons with 8 days and then adjust them to my liking. I think I'll make winter 10 sim days and leave the rest of the seasons at 8 sim days, I might make spring 10 sim days too, not sure though, as I haven't played spring yet.
    Post edited by Unknown User on