January 15 - Is everyone ready for the Friday Highlights? Check them out here.
Welcome to all new Simmers joining us over the holiday season! 🎉 Have fun on the forum and please make sure you check out the forum rules and
the rules about necroposting.
December 22 - It's the time of year again: Join the 12 Days of Simsmas! 🎄

Season's is here!!!! What are you guys most excited for?

Comments

  • raacheel14raacheel14 Posts: 875 Member
    edited October 2012
    According to simprograms it's 15.

    I know on simprograms its 15 but on the calender its 16 days :P
    So I'm just counting from the calender, where I live its 11:26pm and its october 28th so for the people who have the same time as me and are counting from the calender then it still counts up to 16 days xD
  • raacheel14raacheel14 Posts: 875 Member
    edited October 2012
    brezchette wrote:
    Yeah you're right It's 15 more days because you don't count November 13th as another day since that's when we'll be able to get it.

    On simprograms it is 15 days but it's 16 days on the calender, I'm not counting the 13th, I'm counting until the 12th, if its a different time where you guys live then I guess its 15 days for you :P but where I live its 11:30pm and its october 28th, so counting from today till the 12th on the calender it adds up to 16 days.
  • raacheel14raacheel14 Posts: 875 Member
    edited October 2012
    I just went to simprograms and I see that its 15 days, but its 15 days, 0 hours, and 24 minutes, thats why on the calender it's still adding up to 16 days, because it isn't 12:00am yet, theres still 24 minutes to go before it'll be 15 days on the calender lol :D
  • raacheel14raacheel14 Posts: 875 Member
    edited October 2012
    15 more days!! So excited!
  • lolzbrlolzbr Posts: 989 Member
    edited October 2012
    FIFTEEN!?
    omg THAT went by fast.
  • brezchettebrezchette Posts: 132 Member
    edited October 2012
    raacheel14 wrote:
    brezchette wrote:
    Yeah you're right It's 15 more days because you don't count November 13th as another day since that's when we'll be able to get it.

    On simprograms it is 15 days but it's 16 days on the calender, I'm not counting the 13th, I'm counting until the 12th, if its a different time where you guys live then I guess its 15 days for you :P but where I live its 11:30pm and its october 28th, so counting from today till the 12th on the calender it adds up to 16 days.

    Ok it's up to you how you want to count it, I guess I'll be getting mines a day ahead of you. :P
  • raacheel14raacheel14 Posts: 875 Member
    edited October 2012
    brezchette wrote:
    Ok it's up to you how you want to count it, I guess I'll be getting mines a day ahead of you. :P

    :D
    Won't we be getting it the same day though? It comes out on the november 13th and thats when I'm getting it, If you're going to get yours on november 13th at 12:00am in the morning then you'll be getting it a few hours before me but not a whole day.
    I'm just trying to explain myself to people so they understand what I mean lol :P
    The only reason I'm saying it's 15 days instead of 14 is because its not out offically until midnight november 13th, I understand that simprograms says 14 days, but it doesn't just say "14 days, 0 hours, and 0 seconds" lol :P so until the clock is at 12:00am I'm still counting it as 15 days. Right now simprograms says 14 days, 3 hours, and 14 minutes. So theres still 3 hours and 14 minutes until midnight, so still 3 hours and 14 minutes until the countdown says 14 days, 0 hours and 0 minutes. No ones wrong here, I understand the simprograms countdown but I also understand the calender counting 15 days until it comes out. Also for any of the people that don't look at countdown websites for the sims seasons they would just be counting the days on a regular calender hanging on they're wall, or the one on they're phone or computer, calenders don't go by hours, minutes and seconds so counting on the calender adds up to 15 days until 12:00am.
  • raacheel14raacheel14 Posts: 875 Member
    edited October 2012
    Now hopefully my comment above me made sense to everyone haha, I don't wanna sound like a dummy xD
    Calenders count by days, countdowns count by days, hours, minutes and seconds.
    Either way I'm getting it in 15 days because I'll wake up in the morning on november 13th and go get my game, I didn't pre order and I'm not going to eb games at midnight to get it haha :P
  • raacheel14raacheel14 Posts: 875 Member
    edited October 2012
    14 more days!
  • brezchettebrezchette Posts: 132 Member
    edited October 2012
    raacheel14 wrote:
    brezchette wrote:
    Ok it's up to you how you want to count it, I guess I'll be getting mines a day ahead of you. :P

    :D
    Won't we be getting it the same day though? It comes out on the november 13th and thats when I'm getting it, If you're going to get yours on november 13th at 12:00am in the morning then you'll be getting it a few hours before me but not a whole day.
    I'm just trying to explain myself to people so they understand what I mean lol :P
    The only reason I'm saying it's 15 days instead of 14 is because its not out offically until midnight november 13th, I understand that simprograms says 14 days, but it doesn't just say "14 days, 0 hours, and 0 seconds" lol :P so until the clock is at 12:00am I'm still counting it as 15 days. Right now simprograms says 14 days, 3 hours, and 14 minutes. So theres still 3 hours and 14 minutes until midnight, so still 3 hours and 14 minutes until the countdown says 14 days, 0 hours and 0 minutes. No ones wrong here, I understand the simprograms countdown but I also understand the calender counting 15 days until it comes out. Also for any of the people that don't look at countdown websites for the sims seasons they would just be counting the days on a regular calender hanging on they're wall, or the one on they're phone or computer, calenders don't go by hours, minutes and seconds so counting on the calender adds up to 15 days until 12:00am.

    Just knowing that it's 13 days is good for me, I rather think of it as 13 days then to think of it as 14 days that's all. I know their counting the hours and minutes as well I'm not trying to offend you It just makes it easier for me personally. :)
  • raacheel14raacheel14 Posts: 875 Member
    edited October 2012
    brezchette wrote:
    Just knowing that it's 13 days is good for me, I rather think of it as 13 days then to think of it as 14 days that's all. I know their counting the hours and minutes as well I'm not trying to offend you It just makes it easier for me personally. :)

    I know and that's fine, 13 days does sound better then 14 days but when I started this forum I just decided to count by the calender rather then the countdown. I wasn't trying to offend you either :) Now lets talk about what really matters :D Stuff about seasons! :) Lol!
    Can't wait :)
  • pinkpanda9pinkpanda9 Posts: 134
    edited October 2012
    definatley excited about the trick or treating and aliens :) cant wait getting it for my bday :D
  • turistas9turistas9 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited October 2012
    winter and "holiday" lights
  • rambleramble Posts: 70
    edited October 2012
    I'm sooo excited to have snow in my game. Almost in time for this year, too (first snow came a few weeks back)!

    I wonder how the animals will react to all the different elements: will they eat snow or ***** because of thunder? It would be so cool if they had their own little quirks.
  • raacheel14raacheel14 Posts: 875 Member
    edited October 2012
    I love reading everything you guys are excited for, it makes me even more excited for this ep!
    I'm excited for everything, I can't decide what I'm most excited for.
    I love the way they made the weather so realistic, and I'm so happy they made holidays and festivals, I can't wait to try all the new activities they added to the game, for each season there's so many different things to do!
  • raacheel14raacheel14 Posts: 875 Member
    edited October 2012
    13 more days! :)
  • raacheel14raacheel14 Posts: 875 Member
    edited October 2012
    I watched a new video for seasons yesterday, I don't know how many of you have saw it, it isn't in english but that's okay! :)
    here's the link for people who haven't seen it : http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=s036YFusxqo
  • Tinkerbell_26Tinkerbell_26 Posts: 11
    edited October 2012
    Hey guys and girls, when will season be released in South Africa??? :P
  • raacheel14raacheel14 Posts: 875 Member
    edited October 2012
    Happy halloween everyone :)
  • raacheel14raacheel14 Posts: 875 Member
    edited October 2012
    Hey Tinkerbell_26 :) For the US it's released on November 13th, and for the UK it's released on November 16th.
  • alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,340 Member
    edited October 2012
    raacheel14 wrote:
    Hey Tinkerbell_26 :) For the US it's released on November 13th, and for the UK it's released on November 16th,
    Hope that helps. :)

    They said they live in Africa...
  • raacheel14raacheel14 Posts: 875 Member
    edited October 2012
    They said they live in Africa...

    Lol thanks for making me feel stupid :P I didn't know what to tell them because the only 2 release dates I've seen were November 13th and November 16th, I didn't know if maybe Africa is getting it on the same date as US or UK or a completely different date...
  • OhMyHemsworthOhMyHemsworth Posts: 8,169 Member
    edited October 2012
    I can't wait for the season festivals! and the holidays! But... the #1 thing i can't wait for is to throw a costume party. lol :D
    8NLEQWU.gif
    And then, Chris smiles and it's all ok.
    -Tom Hiddleston
  • raacheel14raacheel14 Posts: 875 Member
    edited October 2012
    I can't wait for the season festivals! and the holidays! But... the #1 thing i can't wait for is to throw a costume party. lol :D

    Me too! I love all the new parties they've added. Costume parties will be so fun :D
  • raacheel14raacheel14 Posts: 875 Member
    edited November 2012
    12 more days! :D
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top