Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ruby \ White Fright \ Island Elixirs\ Simple begings Starter

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited June 2013
    Congratulations on the Seahorse Cottage feature! Totally deserving. :)

http://www.thesims3.com/exchange
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited June 2013
    Hi Folly! First I'd like to say "CONGRATULATIONS!" on your feature!!! Very well deserved!

Ruby kind of reminds me of Cher in that 1st pic, lol! Something about the way she's tilting her head I think? Anyway, she's gorgeous.

White Fright is beautiful! I love the colors and the wicked cool design! Island Elixirs is awesome. I love those totems and the way you colored them! And Simple Beginnings is adorable! I love that blue you used on the exterior! It really looks so pretty on the wall and gate as well as the house. WIP looks fantastic! Can't wait to see it finished! All have been Rec'd.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,615 Member
    edited June 2013
    Congratulations on your Seahorse cottage starter being featured! :) It is great to see it! :)

Edit to say that it is great to see it now on Facebook too!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited June 2013
    YAY Folly! Congrats! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: I am so happy for you! You know that I am a big fan of your cottages. *Hugs* :D
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited June 2013
    Thank you all so much for your wonderful comments, support and congrats for Seahorse Cottage. It was a fun build and I appreciate so much your wonderful feed back . :D
    I do not seem to get the time I would like to visit CC these days with commitments I have to an ageing father, but I do pop in to rec and favour all the amazing builds from such creative people. :D
    Hugs To all Folly
    Screenshot-80-1_zps19db6ce3.jpg
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7405539
    Screenshot-39_zps8b5d3594.jpg
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7393102

9d8ca3ec-fc6b-4446-bdd3-07924ddf0744_zps86567595.jpg

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7367366
    :lol: I find building great for stress. :D
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,615 Member
    edited June 2013
    Seahorse cottage, Wishful wisp and Holbrook haven are all very nice homes :) Lovely exterior designs of them. Very nice photos of them with the nice landscape background and the trees. The wishing well looks nice in the front yard of Holbrook haven. It looks great how you have done the roofing and windows of each of them.
    Very nice homes to live in!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    YAY for Folly cottages! :D I love all of them! They are so pretty! Recommended all of them and added all of them to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    saitouamysaitouamy Posts: 1,104 Member
    edited June 2013
    I love all of your lots :D It's amazing how you've made each of them so differently and so beautifully. Island Elixirs looks fabulous. It really match the sunlit tides, so will in Island Paradise too! Thank you so much for sharing such great images :)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Thank you Rose, Yanti and Saitouamy for your very kind comments and support. Saitoumy I love sharing my builds and hope that you have a lot of fun with them. :D
    Yanti I miss the chats we have here at CC and hope that all is going well for you. :D
    Rose your kindness always makes me smile :D
    So happy to hear that you like my builds ladies. :D Hugs Folly
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited June 2013
    Hi folly. Wow, what beauties! I am absolutely in love with all of these, though I think I like Holbrook Haven the best.

Rec'd them all and fav'd a couple too xx
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member
    edited June 2013
    Hi Folly, I've just stumbled upon your thread by chance (bookmarked now though!) and thought I'd leave a comment.

I hope you know already that I absolutely adore your builds ... every one of them!! They are all amazing, gorgeous and soooo very beautiful!!!

Thank you for sharing your creations with the simming community!!! :D

• Options
    edited June 2013
    GreenCats and Hidehi Thank you so much for your wonderful comments they made my day. :D:D:D Hugs Folly
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited June 2013
    Folly, I dearly love all your homes, but your cottages are always so warm and cozy, they are my favorites!

Rec'd all

T
  • Options
    aminovasaminovas Posts: 1,523 Member
    edited June 2013
    Hi Folly, I friended you and I don't think I said hello. I love your builds. Thank you for the wonderful inspiration!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    follyfoot wrote:
    Thank you Rose, Yanti and Saitouamy for your very kind comments and support. Saitoumy I love sharing my builds and hope that you have a lot of fun with them. :D
    Yanti I miss the chats we have here at CC and hope that all is going well for you. :D
    Rose your kindness always makes me smile :D
    So happy to hear that you like my builds ladies. :D Hugs Folly

I miss our chats too. *Hugs* I am having problems with my game. Not enough RAM and the crashing problems got worse with the new patch. I am dreading to instal Island Paradise now. I fear that my game will stop working altogether! :cry: How are you doing? Getting ready to build some houseboats? :D
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Thank you dear Taryn I have to admit that cottage building is my favourite type of build. :D When I see one off your beautiful builds Iam in awe of your building and decorating skills. :D Hugs Folly
    Hello Aminvas Lovely to meet you :D:D Thank you for your kind comments. :D
    Yanti so sorry to hear you are having problems with your game, I had to upgrade my computer last year it was 4 years old and could no longer cope with running the Sims. Iam well thank you Just a bit busy with family and aging father so I do not have as much time as I would like to spend here at CC. I do not have the new EP yet, but it is very tempting :lol:
    Take care dear Yanti Hugs Folly
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    follyfoot wrote:
    Thank you dear Taryn I have to admit that cottage building is my favourite type of build. :D When I see one off your beautiful builds Iam in awe of your building and decorating skills. :D Hugs Folly
    Hello Aminvas Lovely to meet you :D:D Thank you for your kind comments. :D
    Yanti so sorry to hear you are having problems with your game, I had to upgrade my computer last year it was 4 years old and could no longer cope with running the Sims. Iam well thank you Just a bit busy with family and aging father so I do not have as much time as I would like to spend here at CC. I do not have the new EP yet, but it is very tempting :lol:
    Take care dear Yanti Hugs Folly

Well I have to buy a new computer too. Mine is more than 6 years old. My problem is RAM. I hope you get time to sim again. The new ep is great. I installed it and hoping that it will keep working. Wish me luck! *Hugs back*
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    A big sack of good luck wishes coming your way Yanti. I hope to have the new EP latter today I am looking forward to having an explore. I have today off and will be checking in on my father tomorrow. :D:D
    Big Hugs Folly
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited June 2013
    Hi, dear Folly! Long time no chat, I hope you're doing well. I see, you were very busy with building, your new creations looks beautiful! I like the pretty and cozy, and detailed style you create with all of your works. :)
    I hope you'll get IP soon :)
    Have a wonderful weekend! *hugs* - Ildi
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    follyfoot wrote:
    A big sack of good luck wishes coming your way Yanti. I hope to have the new EP latter today I am looking forward to having an explore. I have today off and will be checking in on my father tomorrow. :D:D
    Big Hugs Folly

Thanks dear Folly! You are so sweet! :D Have fun with Island Paradise. The new houseboat feature is a heaven sent gift to builders! Can't wait to see what you come up with. I was thinking in the line of Folly Seafront cottages. :D Hope your father is doing well. It is so nice of you to take care of him. *Big hugs* :D
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited July 2013
    Truly stunning builds as always, folly xx
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Hi Ildi lovely to see you :D Yes I got IP at the weekend so many great items for building :D I hope all is going well for you thank you so much for your kind comments. :D Hugs Folly
    :lol: Yanti that's a great idea. I love the Houseboats and that we can build on the water. :D My father is fine thank you Yanti, but he dose need our time and care now. :D Have a great week I hope the new EP is running smoothly for you. :D Hugs Folly
    Ahh... thank you so much Greencats I really appreciate it. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    follyfoot wrote:
    Hi Ildi lovely to see you :D Yes I got IP at the weekend so many great items for building :D I hope all is going well for you thank you so much for your kind comments. :D Hugs Folly
    :lol: Yanti that's a great idea. I love the Houseboats and that we can build on the water. :D My father is fine thank you Yanti, but he dose need our time and care now. :D Have a great week I hope the new EP is running smoothly for you. :D Hugs Folly
    Ahh... thank you so much Greencats I really appreciate it. Hugs Folly

I knew you would love that idea. As much as I do! :mrgreen: The new ep is running fine till now. Had couple of crashes. Can save till now. Let's hope it stays that way.*fingers crossed* Thanks for asking. About your dad, it is hard getting old. This is the time when we need our family the most. Your dad is lucky to have such a loving daughter. Have fun with IP dear Folly! *Hugs* :D
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Thank you dear Yanti. :D:D
    Fingers crossed that you game gives you no more trouble. I would love to see a Yanti Houseboat .xox Folly
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    follyfoot wrote:
    Thank you dear Yanti. :D:D
    Fingers crossed that you game gives you no more trouble. I would love to see a Yanti Houseboat .xox Folly

Great minds think alike?! :lol::mrgreen: *Hugs*