Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Sims and Friends: Share Your Stories!!

Comments

• Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    @Simsophonique Thank you for the birthday wishes. :) While I did not get cake, I did get fudge and a huge cupcake. :D And I hope that you have fun dressing her up for Fall! :D
    @mastressalita Happy birthday, Legacies Index! The stats you posted (read them on the index) are phenomenal! :D

@SilentWolf101 I am still not decided of how I am going to dress her for fall I have so much pretty clothes and some even appears bad on cas due my poor graphics.For now she still kept her ripped denim short and her yellow top.Plus I barely finished to make makeovers on my young adult girls and they are legions in my game.I love making sims I have so much fun in CAS.
    Thank you for asking me it's so sweet.
    I never eat cupcakes :* it can be surprising and each time I tell this nobody hardly believe me and I even still don't what kind of cake is below the cream , sound like muffins, I know them I like ^^ but... and about the fudge it's a chocolat sauce right? I am reading the bilingual dictionnary and I have got two choices of translation I bet it's this.I don't think you got caramel alright !

@RipuAncestor I admire people like you who can take time to post the newest part , chapter of the story they write.It's very nice for people who wants to discover your story.Thank you !

Ahhhhhhhhh, I see. :) May I ask what language you speak? And hehe, I know the feel. I've spent the past couple days making sims for a friend of mine's story. And it's alright that you don't eat cupcakes. :) I know somebody who hates cake. O.O The cake is just like a regular cake -- you can get any kind of cake to use for cupcakes. :) The fudge that I'm referring too is solid little squares, like this. Hehe.
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    xMike_BxxMike_Bx Posts: 222 Member
    SEASON 2 EPISODE 9 of MURDER VALLEY SIMS is UP!!

Next episode is the season finale! Eeeek!

Go read/comment/feedback - all that good stuff!
  • Options
    SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    @Simsophonique Thank you for the birthday wishes. :) While I did not get cake, I did get fudge and a huge cupcake. :D And I hope that you have fun dressing her up for Fall! :D
    @mastressalita Happy birthday, Legacies Index! The stats you posted (read them on the index) are phenomenal! :D

@SilentWolf101 I am still not decided of how I am going to dress her for fall I have so much pretty clothes and some even appears bad on cas due my poor graphics.For now she still kept her ripped denim short and her yellow top.Plus I barely finished to make makeovers on my young adult girls and they are legions in my game.I love making sims I have so much fun in CAS.
    I never eat cupcakes :* it can be surprising and each time I tell this nobody hardly believe me and I even still don't what kind of cake is below the cream , sound like muffins, I know them I like ^^ but... and about the fudge it's a chocolat sauce right? I am reading the bilingual dictionnary and I have got two choices of translation I bet it's this.I don't think you got caramel alright !

@RipuAncestor I admire people like you who can take time to post the newest part , chapter of the story they write.It's very nice for people who wants to discover your story.Thank you !

Ahhhhhhhhh, I see. :) May I ask what language you speak? And hehe, I know the feel. I've spent the past couple days making sims for a friend of mine's story. And it's alright that you don't eat cupcakes. :) I know somebody who hates cake. O.O The cake is just like a regular cake -- you can get any kind of cake to use for cupcakes. :) The fudge that I'm referring too is solid little squares, like this. Hehe.

@SilentWolf101 : Of course you can . I am only fluent in French, I even write you from France.I even can tell you I am not when I visit Champs-Les-Sims I am not a stranger.I call this world 'my home" lol.I hope your friend like the sims you designed for.Sometimes the randomization even on custom sims makes strange fashion looks and we have to change the sims ,or we are definitively no more agree with the previous work.
    I don't know how can people hate cupcakes, perhaps the icing above.That's cool any cakes can be the base of , I ignored this, thanks a lot for the cooking lesson and the fudge you showed me sounds delicious. :p

Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Options

@SilentWolf101 : Of course you can . I am only fluent in French, I even write you from France.I even can tell you I am not when I visit Champs-Les-Sims I am not a stranger.I call this world 'my home" lol.I hope your friend like the sims you designed for.Sometimes the randomization even on custom sims makes strange fashion looks and we have to change the sims ,or we are definitively no more agree with the previous work.
    I don't know how can people hate cupcakes, perhaps the icing above.That's cool any cakes can be the base of , I ignored this, thanks a lot for the cooking lesson and the fudge you showed me sounds delicious. :p
    Ohhhh, awesome. :) I don't know anybody who speaks french -- all my friends either speak Spanish, English, or Japanese. I myself have not visited Camps-Les-Sims as I do not have sims 4. O.O But I might visit Paris (in game) if I can get my game to move to a new world at some point. O.O You're welcome. :)
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
  • Options
    Lckygrl1975Lckygrl1975 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Hi Guys,

Sorry about the long delay but here is the next chapter,

Cover5_zpsg1o0sbk1.jpg

8.5 Questions http://pp.lckysim.co.uk/?p=4629
    PPHeader_zpsacc5170a.jpg</a>
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    Hi there everybody,I've had unexpected delays in getting my stories updated after picasa got discontinued and I'm having to upload new blog albums into Flickr to get back into updating my stories after Google Pictures started breaking the albums and new ones keep getting broken.I'm starting to relabel the pictures for the blog albums before uploading them.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    ValoisFulcanelliValoisFulcanelli Posts: 672 Member
    Hello, lovely people :)

Chapter 65 of The Madness of Mr Goth is now online.

souvenirs_banner.jpg
    Morning brought with it a kiss from his husband, a lazy breakfast at the water-level restaurant, and all memory of the nightmare forgotten. Cocktails by the pool, the sun's heat relaxing him as it sank into his bones, the scent of tanning lotion, and the sun-warmed pages of a good book while Valois dozed on the lounger beside him.
    Click the image to read this chapter (or click here if browsing with images disabled). Click here to start reading from the beginning.

Please note: Starting from this chapter I will be changing the image-to-text ratio of my chapters. There will be more text and fewer images. Hopefully this will help me to update more frequently, since taking screenshots when your game is as cc-loaded and laggy as mine now is can be so daunting it puts you off even logging in to bother doing them!

Also, as a little side-note: Many of the happenings on the cruise ship in this chapter actually happened to me on my holiday to Egypt. The paddling boys and the t-shirt-throwing, the guys washing the car in the river, the little boys running along the river bank; all of them are written from memory.
    tfb.jpg
  • Options
    thesims2freak222thesims2freak222 Posts: 178 Member
    I wish ts4 had a page for stories and movies like they did for ts3, I can't afford to buy or rent a website just to post my sims stories or legacy's
  • Options
    ValoisFulcanelliValoisFulcanelli Posts: 672 Member
    @thesims2freak222 You don't need to buy a website in order to post stories. Most people don't, in fact. I did it because that's what I wanted to do, but you can post stories on wordpress.com, blogger.com, or weebly.com - all of which are free websites/blogging sites, and you can get a YouTube account completely free so you can post your movies there and embed them on your free blog or site.

You can also create a new thread on the forum (either in this forum, or in the Sims 4 Stories and Legacies forum) to post your stories. Be aware, though, that the forum has a trigger-happy filter, and you may find that perfectly innocent words will be censored with the word 'plum'.
    tfb.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2016

Ohhhh, awesome. :) I don't know anybody who speaks french -- all my friends either speak Spanish, English, or Japanese. I myself have not visited Camps-Les-Sims as I do not have sims 4. O.O But I might visit Paris (in game) if I can get my game to move to a new world at some point. O.O You're welcome. :)

@SilentWolf101: I never went to Paris I don't like the capital city at all and Champs-les-Sims in in the sims 3 ;) not 4.I don't know people who speaks Japanese around me .

@TadOlson : I am very sorry about your picture hosting troubles, I hope everything will be fixed soon.

and about me I posted Miss V Detective 3.6.3: Stormy Lightning Rainy Weather on wp
    I am slowler than casual because I am stuck on and my imagination is empty and I don't have time to write something interesting, and yes my pets speaks why not when my hero is a witch :expressionless:
    Post edited by Simsophonique on
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
  • Options
    @Simsphonique -I'm just relabelling my pictures for my blog albums and uploading copies of them to Flickr to use for my blog.
    @everybody -I just had a glitch with a lot in my 100 baby challenge where the food replicators at one of the libraries in town got the waiter spam and I had to correct it by removing the assignments with NRaas Register and even disabled new assignments so there's no more waiters showing up at that lot.
    Here's the country library in Storybrook in the day and without the waiter spam glitch.
    29476807806_c84e8c5b4e_c.jpg
  • Options
    xMike_BxxMike_Bx Posts: 222 Member
    It's hereeeee!

Season 2 finale is UP!

Go read/comment/feedback!

The killer's identity and motives have been revealed!

https://murdervalleysims.wordpress.com

Starting to work on season 3 SOON!
  • Options
    EmmaBarbieEmmaBarbie Posts: 5,836 Member
    Hey guys! Been a while since I've been here >_< Life is crazy, I'll just say that.

How're you guys? I'm glad to see so many new faces here :D

I got around to making an account on Tapastic and started posting little comics there /^o^/ Also been reading a lot of books lately, including Joseph Bates' 'Writing Your Novel from Start to Finish: A Guidebook for the Journey' and I really like how its not forcing one specific way to do things. Or rubbing flaws in your face. I hate it when people do that.
    Anyway I plan on using Mr. Bates' book to help me plot out the one story I used to have here in a better way. I really do want to finish that sucker.
    You're too late.
  • Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    I finally got my update done .. time to move forward for Prince and Snow! Because I made you wait so long I have included a little bonus for my Bruno fans.

09-06-16_1-35-47nbspAM_zps5l8foyng.jpg

https://lisabeesims.wordpress.com/2016/09/08/snow-and-prince-redux-21-the-surprise/
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options

@SilentWolf101: I never went to Paris I don't like the capital city at all and Champs-les-Sims in in the sims 3 ;) not 4.I don't know people who speaks Japanese around me .

@TadOlson : I am very sorry about your picture hosting troubles, I hope everything will be fixed soon.

and about me I posted Miss V Detective 3.6.3: Stormy Lightning Rainy Weather on wp
    I am slowler than casual because I am stuck on and my imagination is empty and I don't have time to write something interesting, and yes my pets speaks why not when my hero is a witch :expressionless:

@Simsophonique Oh. >-> Lol, shows I've never played that. XD Thanks for telling me.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    @TadOlson : I am glad everything is situated for you.
    @xMike_Bx : a murder story, how interesting, when I'll can I'll glance at your blog.
    @EmmaBarbie : Welcome back to simming !
    @SilentWolf101 : And yet in your signature you mentionned to play ts3, perhaps you don't get WA.
    @lisabee2 : You are lucky to have fan of your sims.

And me a very huge updates, I am glad I am finished to catch my late and write some new parts.(and I got a new haircut)
    Sorry for spamming , I rarely wrote a lot into a few space of time.Even though what I write is rather short, to me it's huge as I don't speak English well.

Miss V Detective : Anthony's visit
    Miss V Detective : Investigate Jérémy's heart for Cécile part (1) and part (2)
    Miss V Detective : Doubtful Lonely Simself
    Miss V Detective : A la Taverne de Varg (1) and part (2)
    Miss V Detective : The bad decision (1)

• Options
    mastressalitamastressalita Posts: 2,874 Member
    Hey folks, decided I would drop in with a howdie. I'm back from vacation, though really only now starting to feel like things are returning back to their normal routine, and my body still feels a bit sore and I still feel a bit tired both physically and mentally. I swear I really should schedule a vacation from the vacation, hahaha!

I had a lovely week over Labor Day Weekend out to visit my father, who I haven't seen for several years (we aren't getting any younger!) in Washington. We went to several major league baseball games to cheer on our favorite team, the Mariners (every game that I went to with just my Dad they won, but the one that my stepmom came along they lost; she claims every game she goes to they lose and she swears she is bad luck ^_^;; ) Spent one day out on the Puget Sound in a little ferry town, Port Townsend, hitting essentials in the shops like salt water taffy and tea. In fact I found a few teas that @CathyTea and @InfraGreen have namedropped before and I was excited to pick them up! I plan to pull out my Japanese teapot and brew up a pot of that rooibos tonight to try it out. ^_^ The trip was overall pretty nice, all except a horrid woman who verbally assaulted my poor old dad on the ferry back home on Labor Day... I guess every vacation has to have one of those kind of unfortunate stories.

Hopefully I'll start to catch back up with my reading over the weekend and start to fall back into that routine again, too.
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
    Check out my Simlit at Sim Stories: Hijinks from the World of Sims 3!
    My Simlit Discussion/Updates | The Fringe | Short Story Challenges
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Hey folks, decided I would drop in with a howdie. I'm back from vacation, though really only now starting to feel like things are returning back to their normal routine, and my body still feels a bit sore and I still feel a bit tired both physically and mentally. I swear I really should schedule a vacation from the vacation, hahaha!

I had a lovely week over Labor Day Weekend out to visit my father, who I haven't seen for several years (we aren't getting any younger!) in Washington. We went to several major league baseball games to cheer on our favorite team, the Mariners (every game that I went to with just my Dad they won, but the one that my stepmom came along they lost; she claims every game she goes to they lose and she swears she is bad luck ^_^;; ) Spent one day out on the Puget Sound in a little ferry town, Port Townsend, hitting essentials in the shops like salt water taffy and tea. In fact I found a few teas that @CathyTea and @InfraGreen have namedropped before and I was excited to pick them up! I plan to pull out my Japanese teapot and brew up a pot of that rooibos tonight to try it out. ^_^ The trip was overall pretty nice, all except a horrid woman who verbally assaulted my poor old dad on the ferry back home on Labor Day... I guess every vacation has to have one of those kind of unfortunate stories.

Hopefully I'll start to catch back up with my reading over the weekend and start to fall back into that routine again, too.

Aw, sounds lovely! That's my old stomping grounds--in fact, my sister lives on an island in the Puget Sound!

The best tea we've found anywhere on the planet we buy from a place just outside of Portland--definitely tea country up there!

So neat that you got to see your dad, too!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    RosemaryMarieeRosemaryMariee Posts: 223 Member
    Happy Saturday!

I have a story update for Noble Doubt that I hope you will enjoy.

Chapter 2.9: Dear J, Whispers.

In this chapter, Leo says goodbye to the rock star life and Bridgeport. What's in store now?
    featured_zpskbztlsvo.jpg

gen8-banner-landscape.png

Join the heirs as they tell their stories through diary entries in Noble Doubt!
    TS3/TS4/Origin ID: RosemaryMarie

• Options
    @Simsophonique Yeah, I have sims 3, and I have all the EPs (including World Adventures), but I have not played World Adventures, so I don't know much about it... O.O
  • Options
    kittycatcalikittycatcali Posts: 449 Member
    Hello everyone! Hope you're all having a good weekend. I got updates for both stories today!

Chapter%205_zps8rasw0wd.jpg
    Chapter%201_zpssdbnbvgz.jpg
    2m44pk0.jpg
    Lost Legacy / Prompted

"When it comes to the torment and the people who inflicted it, we've all got an elephant's memory."
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Hi there everybody,I've just gotten back into writing my chapters though I started using my Flickr albums for my blog pictures.I had to report an issue with the blog not loading fully in Opera and it might be happening in other Chrome based browsers.
    I managed to get a chapter written in Glen Harbor and will have to play through spring to get another chapter out for that story.The Jankowsy twins are about to become year old todders and the Frankovitch baby is getting close to becoming an infant.
    Post edited by TadOlson on
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    I am glad to hear from you @mastressalita , I started to be worried as I did not see you around at wordpress.Sadly yes there is always people who assault the others , that what I called the black dot in the yin .It's amazing you can met him and spending good times with him.It's often hard to keep in touch with your family when they live so far away from you.
    Rooibos is not with theine and I also has got a tea from Brittany my aunt sent to me for Christmas, with caramel .
    I drink it as occasion.But muy favourite one is green tea.I am also a tea lover ;)

@RosemaryMariee I wish the best to Leo for his future even though leaving music scene is sometimes hard for musician and singers.

@SilentWolf101 No problem, perhaps champs-les-sims is not really called this in the original version.I play fully French and I visited it once a very long time ago.My simself wants to visit it .

@kittycatcali wow too stories, hats off !

@TadOlson Stunning news about your blog !

Evcen though I slowly post the bad decision following because it's a huge case, I won't promote it cold turkey because I have entretien (maintenance perhaps the right word?) to do, my site acts the fool when I browse it and I had forgot about allowing comments on many of my old posts.I mainly have to make an index to ease people who wants to catch up.
  • Options
    RosemaryMarieeRosemaryMariee Posts: 223 Member
    @Simsophonique Thank you so much! :) I really appreciate your comment.

gen8-banner-landscape.png

Join the heirs as they tell their stories through diary entries in Noble Doubt!
    TS3/TS4/Origin ID: RosemaryMarie

• Options
    @Simsophonique Ah, I see. Well, have fun on your vacation. :D