Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ SANDRAELLE'S SHOWCASE ♥

Comments

• Options
    suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    Lovely build, inside and out. I especially like the cozy living room area with it's great built-ins, the plaid sofas and pretty rug, as well as the serene enclosed porch area. <3
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    edited October 2020
    masajo wrote: »
    Beautiful new build for Moonlight Falls, absolutely love the interior design :)
    @masajo, thank you very much!! I don't very often build in Moonlight Falls, but I like the landscape. :)

rosemow wrote: »
    The Silverwood is a lovely craftsman style family home for Moonlight Falls! :)Very nice exterior design, roof covered wraparound porch, great hot tub,chess and outside dining patio, and the color complements with the world very well! Very lovely furnishing of the interior! The design and layout of each room is very nice! The bedrooms are very nicely done, and they reflect so very well what the requester wanted them to be like! The basement area with the bubbles bar, tv watching area and a bar is lovely!
    It is a very nice family home! :)
    @rosemow, thank you as always for such nice comments. Always love reading them. <3

• Options
    edited October 2020
    KatNip wrote: »
    This turned out sooo good! Thank you so much! I’m so excited to pop it ingame and play when I have the time. 💖💖

@KatNip, you're very welcome and I'm glad you're pleased with it. I would love to see pictures of the family that will be living there. :) Have fun!
  • Options
    suzses wrote: »
    Lovely build, inside and out. I especially like the cozy living room area with it's great built-ins, the plaid sofas and pretty rug, as well as the serene enclosed porch area. <3

Thank you very much @suzses! I just had to create some built-ins since I associate craftsman style with them. :)
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
    edited October 2020
    Silverwood is beautiful Sandy. It looks so serene placed in Moonlight Falls. Gorgeous interiors as usual. I love how you carried the panelled walls throughout. Cute touch with the dirty clothes on the floor... you didn’t miss a beat. I’m looking forward to downloading for a walk through later. Well done! 🌟🌸
    Post edited by soocoolsim on
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

The Silverwood is a super cute craftsman home, dear @Sandraelle <3
  • Options
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Silverwood is beautiful Sandy. It looks so serene placed in Moonlight Falls. Gorgeous interiors as usual. I love how you carried the panelled walls throughout. Cute touch with the dirty clothes on the floor... you didn’t miss a beat. I’m looking forward to downloading for a walk through later. Well done! 🌟🌸

Thanks Paula! Yes, I don't normally build in Moonlight Falls (thinking it's always dark, but I get it confused with Midnight Hollow, lol). Yes, she asked for the boy's room to be messy so I figured there should be a dirty clothes pile, lol. Thanks so much for your support! <3
  • Options
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    The Silverwood is a super cute craftsman home, dear @Sandraelle <3

Thank you very much Inma, I always appreciate your nice comments. :)<3
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @Sandraelle

Yet further stunning builds with LAS COLINAS & the Silverwood which is making me pine to play my game but cannot until I have sorted out at least 3-4 hard drives that require organizing and making some further room on the hard drives I actually play my games on and I keep putting it off as it will take me ages..

I love the clean lines, paintings and open plan staircase in Las Colinas plus lots of lovely bedrooms which are great for the big families I love to play :)

Silverwood looks fab in that lovely broody atmosphere that is Moonlight falls. I love how the lot looks so spacious with enough room for a family to live in without overcrowding..You always manage to do that regardless of the sizes of your lots :)

Will be downloading and Rec despite me not playing at the moment to save them for later :)
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    @Sandraelle

Yet further stunning builds with LAS COLINAS & the Silverwood which is making me pine to play my game but cannot until I have sorted out at least 3-4 hard drives that require organizing and making some further room on the hard drives I actually play my games on and I keep putting it off as it will take me ages..

I love the clean lines, paintings and open plan staircase in Las Colinas plus lots of lovely bedrooms which are great for the big families I love to play :)

Silverwood looks fab in that lovely broody atmosphere that is Moonlight falls. I love how the lot looks so spacious with enough room for a family to live in without overcrowding..You always manage to do that regardless of the sizes of your lots :)

Will be downloading and Rec despite me not playing at the moment to save them for later :)

Hi @SPARKY1922 , great to see you here, and I love reading all your nice comments. And thank you for the recs and downloads on my builds. It is very appreciative! :)

Oh, I need to post a comment to this effect on the Las Colinas house, but if you do download and play it, sims won't use the the first door that leads into the courtyard; they'll use the side gate of the courtyard and then on to the front door. It's because I put a shelf above that door for an architectural element, but sims won't use the door because I guess the shelf is in the way, lol, so you may want to just delete the shelf. :)
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • Options
    Thanks for that info @Sandraelle I have copied and paste the info to the folder the downloaded lot is in so I will know when I use it-)
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    JUNIPER MOUNTAIN HOME
    40x40 residential lot built in Hidden Springs at 3 Cedar St.
    11/10/2020

* DOWNLOAD *

* PICTURES *

This was another DNA request for @StephSteb. She left the style of the home up to me (as long as it wasn't Victorian or Modern), so I decided to go with a rustic mountain style. This family home has 4 bedrooms and 3-1/2 baths (master, butler's bedroom, guest bedroom and a shared nursery kids' bedroom), a 2-story tall living room with a fireplace that's open to the kitchen area and features a loft area that has a view of the living room below.

There's also many other amenities - an art studio, a music room with a party area complete with a bar, dance floor and special lighting, a small basement area with a nectary and an alchemy room, a laundry room and a garage. The butler's bedroom has it's own bath and is tucked away in the back corner of the house, away from the family area. It's decorated in a neutral color scheme in the main spaces, with rooms in some of my requester's favorite color combos - blue and brown and teal and orange. No pool on this lot, as my requester only wanted a yard with a playground and a garden. There's a spacious covered patio off the living room with a bbq and seating.

See Request = https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17668284/#Comment_17668284

DXhad8G.jpg
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Juniper Mountain Home is a very stunning creation, love all the textures used to create the perfect rustic mountain style :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Wow Sandy, absolutely gorgeous mountain home! As usual, your decor is impeccable with such attention to detail, and I love the landscaping. It exudes luxury and comfort. A perfect year-round or vacation home for a family. Rec’d and will download for a walk through later. Excellent job. Well done! 🌟❤️
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited November 2020
    Juniper Mountain Home is a lovely family home! :) Very nice exterior design, great roofing, and the interior furnishings and layout of the home is very lovely! Vey nice fireplace and tv watching area in the living room! The blue bedroom colours and the bedrooms design and furnishings are lovely! Very nice art, music and nectar making cellar rooms!
    It is a lovely, warm and homely mountain family home! :)
  • Options
    StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    I love it! The basement size is just right and the colors and decorating are absolutely perfect. Thank you so much again <3
  • Options
    masajo wrote: »
    Juniper Mountain Home is a very stunning creation, love all the textures used to create the perfect rustic mountain style :)

Thank you very much @masajo!! :)
  • Options
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Wow Sandy, absolutely gorgeous mountain home! As usual, your decor is impeccable with such attention to detail, and I love the landscaping. It exudes luxury and comfort. A perfect year-round or vacation home for a family. Rec’d and will download for a walk through later. Excellent job. Well done! 🌟❤️

@soocoolsim, thank you Paula, you are so sweet to say so. :)
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Juniper Mountain Home is a lovely family home! :) Very nice exterior design, great roofing, and the interior furnishings and layout of the home is very lovely! Vey nice fireplace and tv watching area in the living room! The blue bedroom colours and the bedrooms design and furnishings are lovely! Very nice art, music and nectar making cellar rooms!
    It is a lovely, warm and homely mountain family home! :)

@rosemow, thanks very much, always love reading your posts. I love doing rooms in blue because it's my favorite color. Thanks again! :)
  • Options
    StephSteb wrote: »
    I love it! The basement size is just right and the colors and decorating are absolutely perfect. Thank you so much again <3

@StephSteb , You are so welcome and I am thrilled that you like it. Enjoy playing in it! :)
  • Options
    @Sandraelle

Another stunning build and while I know it was made for HS I have placed it in rflong7,s Supernatural world in the wood/farming area of the map :) The only thing I have to do is change the grass color so it matches the world..

b2TbQbx.jpg

Download and rec :)
  • Options
    @SPARKY1922 , Thanks so much for the DL and rec and for sharing a picture of where you placed it. It looks great in that world as well, with all those fir trees in the landscape. :)
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Juniper Mountain Home is a gorgeous and cozy mountain cabin, dear Sandy. I love it <3
  • Options
    StephSteb wrote: »
    Here it is in Wild Wild West Revisited:

https://imgur.com/gallery/fdIbAlf

It looks great there, thanks so much for sharing! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top