Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lopithecus Showcase Thread - New Sims! Pg 5!

Comments

• Options
    xenacullenxenacullen Posts: 3,474 Member
    edited October 2012
    Lopi welcome to Showcase Creations,u are all set.
    Thank u for joining...
  • Options
    lopithecuslopithecus Posts: 1,735 Member
    edited October 2012
    Update! I've got another build done. This one was requested and made for Mir_lop. :)

You can download it here: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6497217

9pu6fam
    9azwvmr
    96947ku
    9b4pwt7
    8nvwrfd
    99dlbpt
    8mpc9ds
    9bbopzj
    98lepnh
    9hml3tg
    99oy6kg
    8kq777a
    k55mmxl
    "The one you confide in the most. The one who understands you best. The one you'll miss more than any other. When he dies..." - Batman/Superman 018
    SuperBat ruined my life!<3
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited October 2012
    You have great buildds in yyour studio :) I like your Amplitudo Estate. I like the entrance path leading up to the front door, and the bridge and pond. Nice work! :)
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    rosemow wrote:
    You have great buildds in yyour studio :) I like your Amplitudo Estate. I like the entrance path leading up to the front door, and the bridge and pond. Nice work! :)

Thank you very much. I'm glad you like it. :mrgreen:
    k55mmxl
    "The one you confide in the most. The one who understands you best. The one you'll miss more than any other. When he dies..." - Batman/Superman 018
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited October 2012
    These are beautiful homes and lovely sims!

Going to peek into your studio now...leaving a trail of rec's in my wake.

Great Job!

Taryn
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Update!

I was working on a house for a contest when I got to the counter tops for the kitchen. I didn't like the designs they had in game and wanted some granite couter tops so on a spir of the moment kind of deal, I made my own granite patterns. :)
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Update!

This is my latest build for the Zombie-Proof Home Contest

Download here

More pictures here

Front
    9fdmqvy
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Great zombie-proofed house :) I like the 2 watch towers with the bell and the telescope. Great designed house/build. I like the entrance to the house too. All the best for the competition, and zombies will have to invade somewhere else! :)
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited October 2012
    Yes! Love the watchtowers! Great idea!

Rec'd! T
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Thank you rosemow and TarynTempestwind. :mrgreen:
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I have a new build I'm working on. You can see it here :)
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    edited February 2013
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    Your WIP is looking good. :)It is a nice design . I will look out for further updates of it.

Thank you. :)
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Lopi your Zombie Proof Home is beautiful,
    Your WIP is beautiful & coming together very nicely.
    I gave u a rec'd.Hugsss to u Lopi....
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Thank you Xena :)

I worked on it a little today and may tomorrow (maybe even finish tomorrow but I still have a lot left to do).

You can see updated pictures here. :)
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I finally got my build done. I think it came out pretty well. :)

You can download it here.

See pictures here.

Video here if you perfer it.

Please let me know what you think. :)
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    Mayeye2Mayeye2 Posts: 87 New Member
    edited February 2013
    I love Supernatural, I really do, but every time I see fanfic for it I think of that girl that was briefly Chuck's girlfriend and giggle. Still waiting for something to come out of that kiss between Castiel "I learned that from the pizza guy" and Meg (only up to season 6).
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Very nicely designed and furnished home! :) I like the outdoors pool and living area! The colours and patterns that you have used throughout the house look good. Great way you have done the walk in closet. The eating/sitting nook off from the kutchen looks good. A great home!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Mayeye2 wrote:
    I love Supernatural, I really do, but every time I see fanfic for it I think of that girl that was briefly Chuck's girlfriend and giggle. Still waiting for something to come out of that kiss between Castiel "I learned that from the pizza guy" and Meg (only up to season 6).

Haha, it's probably a good thing I'm not as crazy as her but maybe on borderline. I don't put the two brothers together either, that's just... wrong. I'm mostly caught up (missed a few episodes of the 8th season) but I'm still waiting as well. ;)
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    Very nicely designed and furnished home! :) I like the outdoors pool and living area! The colours and patterns that you have used throughout the house look good. Great way you have done the walk in closet. The eating/sitting nook off from the kutchen looks good. A great home!

Thank you, I'm glad you like it. :)
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Hey Lopi how are u doing,I just wanted to let u know that I
    no longer need The Cullen Home from Twilight however I do have a log cabin
    home i'd love for u to build if u are up for the challenge.Here is the link to the
    home:http://www.westvirginiahomesinmls.com/property_information.asp?mls=HD7685132
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    xenacullen wrote:
    home i'd love for u to build if u are up for the challenge.Here is the link to the
    home:http://www.westvirginiahomesinmls.com/property_information.asp?mls=HD7685132

I'm good, how are you? I'm sorry about never getting to the house. I honestly had no idea where to start and I'm a big procastinator (very bad habit of mine). I was looking at my list the other day and thinking I really should work on it. I'll do the log cabin for you. There's no school this week and I've been in a building mood so hopefully I'll get to it asap. I do promise you I will do it though. Again I'm really sorry, there's a lot on that list I've been procastinating with for a long time that I really should get too. :oops:
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    lopithecus wrote:
    xenacullen wrote:

I'm good, how are you? I'm sorry about never getting to the house. I honestly had no idea where to start and I'm a big procastinator (very bad habit of mine). I was looking at my list the other day and thinking I really should work on it. I'll do the log cabin for you. There's no school this week and I've been in a building mood so hopefully I'll get to it asap. I do promise you I will do it though. Again I'm really sorry, there's a lot on that list I've been procastinating with for a long time that I really should get too. :oops:

Its alright Lopi no need to apologize to me at all,
    I figured u were busy with school & stuff & I understand 100%.
    Please take your time on the log cabin Lopi,i'm in no hurry for it
    & I know building takes time so please take all the time u need so
    u dont pressure on yourself to get it done ok.Thank u so much Lopi & hugss....
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I have a new WIP that I'm building. It's a log cabin for Xenacullen.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/587183.page#9440243
    k55mmxl
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Lopi the log cabin absolutely looks beautiful,I love it
    & I love the pond OMG its so beautiful.(OOPS I thing I already said
    beautiful didnt I),May I ask how u build or get the materials to build
    log cabins in the game?I'd love to start practicing building homes,any advice
    u can give me would be awesome.I love creating Sims but I wanna learn to build also.
    Thank u so very much,hugsss to u....