Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lopithecus Showcase Thread - New Sims! Pg 5!

lopithecuslopithecus Posts: 1,735 Member
edited June 2018 in The Sims 3 Builders
j6rkzm.png

Thank you Kaliko103 for the banners! I love them! (Sims 3 and 4 banners are made by me).

Hello and welcome to all. I'm Lopithecus and this is where I'll be showing/sharing all my creations; from builds and sims to videos and stories. I'm going to share all of the uploaded things that are in my studio, including the not so great ones. :XD: Anyways if you have any questions feel free to ask. Also feel free to comment if you want, whether it be bad or good, I promise I don't bite. :mrgreen:

To go to the download page, just click on the name and it should bring you to it. :mrgreen:
Also, please visit my Tumblr that is dedicated to Sims. It's basically the same thing as here except a lot neater. Link

Lots
Sims/Pets
Patterns
Videos
Stories
Works In Progress
[url=]Recolors[/url] - Links to new thread in The Sims 4 Modding & Custom Content
k55mmxl
"The one you confide in the most. The one who understands you best. The one you'll miss more than any other. When he dies..." - Batman/Superman 018
SuperBat ruined my life!<3
Post edited by lopithecus on

Comments

• lopithecuslopithecus Posts: 1,735 Member
    edited May 2015
    70l7c9.png

Note: I no longer use CC. All newer creations as of 2013 should NOT have CC.

nk75pdp

roof_up_original.jpgModern House For A Big Family

roof_up_original.jpg A perfect Wedding

roof_up_original.jpg Luxury Living

roof_up_original.jpg Little Place Called Home - Requested by and made for treehuggerperson

roof_up_original.jpg Room For Kids - Requested and built for Madhatter123

roof_up_original.jpg Made For Many Kids - Requested by and made for Skippykitch2. Nursery left undone as requested

roof_up_original.jpg TiggerTiger - Requested and made for Tigger19

roof_up_original.jpg Amplitudo Estate - Requested and made for Mir_lop

roof_up_original.jpg Zashchita - For the Zombie-Proof Home Contest

roof_up_original.jpg Dramatic Two-Story Great Room

roof_up_original.jpg Sanctuary - Requested and made for Xenacullen

roof_up_original.jpg Sorority - For Skymyst's Campus Life Contest

nl4mdpa

tumblr_inline_nmyiq7FT2q1siuub1_500.pngFaylight House
    k55mmxl
    "The one you confide in the most. The one who understands you best. The one you'll miss more than any other. When he dies..." - Batman/Superman 018
    edited June 2018
    35lt16c.png

Note: I no longer use CC. All newer creations as of 2013 should NOT have CC.

nk75pdp

headshot_original.jpgAmaya Ai

headshot_original.jpgBrenda Kane

headshot_original.jpgZeke Kane

headshot_original.jpgAkiko Taji

headshot_original.jpgAdrian Wolf

headshot_original.jpgDyron Mandrake

headshot_original.jpgRuby

headshot_original.jpgAva Pearson - For Skymyst's Campus Life Contest

headshot_original.jpgMizuki Hikaru - For Skymyst's Campus Life Contest

nl4mdpa

tumblr_inline_nmk3ojUnc11siuub1_500.jpgAnnabelle Rose

tumblr_inline_nmk3eufyow1siuub1_500.jpg Leonardo da Vinci from Assassin's Creed 2

tumblr_inline_nmk2jq5YsB1siuub1_500.jpgInami Trujillo

tumblr_inline_noi6tlhNkr1siuub1_500.jpgAlex Hawthorne

tumblr_inline_nqvk3nh0RA1siuub1_500.jpg Bruce Wayne/Batman here (Without any max skills.) or here (With some max skills.)

tumblr_inline_ns2s3aMuH31siuub1_500.jpgClark Kent/Kal-El/Superman

tumblr_inline_nw2zwr8O6g1siuub1_500.jpgWally West

tumblr_inline_orikxgVj161siuub1_500.jpgKira McBride

tumblr_inline_orileqUX7V1siuub1_500.jpgMegan Barrett
    k55mmxl
    edited March 2015
    k55mmxl
    edited May 2015
    10h6pua.png

nk75pdp

Background Story:First off this is based off my fanfiction story, Heartache: Abyss of Emerald and the Azure Flame which is a fanfiction on the show Supernatural::
    Castiel, who has psychotic depression, is in the psychiatric hospital. He's in his room thinking about all the good times Dean and him had before they got in a arguement about marriage (you would have to read the story of why they were arguing about that in the first place) He remembers how much they loved each other back then. He then gets a visitor from someone unexpected, Dean. He's quite shocked when he goes into the visitors' room and sees him. More depression scenes... then more memories... then he wishes Dean would hug him when they greet in the visitor room. A memory of their fight plays... then instead of getting along during the visit they get into a huge fight (which you can read in the story) and Dean leaves. Castiel is then back in his room thinking about what he wished happened between Dean and him during the visit. More memories play... then more depression scenes. Credits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3zXiiiKEbY

Background Story:
    Dean meets Castiel in the library but realizes they have two different color rings. However, this does not stop each other from falling in love with one another and continuing to see each other, even after they both find out Castiel is Dean's ring teacher. In the end they can't deal with the pain of not being able to do anything with each other so they eventually give in and have to face the consequenses of doing so.
    This is the summary I used: "Do you want to kiss me?" Dean asks, suddenly turning serious. Castiel stares, contemplating this question. "Yes." No money, no decisions, no control, this is year 2897.
    The warning I put in the prologue: Slash, M/m (underage romances with a thirty year old adult and a sixteen year old), language, smut, two major character deaths (expect a very sad ending), mild obsession (or at least an attempt to write it like that). A lot of the chapters are going to probably be very long.
    Background story on the rings (I got it right out of the prologue): In a not so perfect world, named Thareveth, there are rings. There is gold for marriage, silver for engaged, bronze for having a boyfriend or girlfriend, and white for single. You are required by law to obtain a white ring once you are born. If you are born in a hospital then they give you your white ring immediately, if you are born at home then your parents have ten days to go down to city hall and get a ring for you. You are not allowed to have it off and must wear it at all times while outside of your home. If you do not follow this rule then you can be fined up to $100,000 and if you don't pay this fine it is punishable by death from hanging. To replace, it costs $1,000. The rings grow with you so you never have to buy a new one to fit you. The rings can also change color. If you cheat on your partner then it will change to a certain color depending on what you do. If you cheat by just kissing or making out then the ring will change to red, if you cheat by having intercourse then the ring will change to black. It's not just for the taken either, if you are single and you become involved with someone who is taken then your ring will change as well. If your ring changes to red then you are punished for life in prison, if your ring is black then it is punishable by death from hanging. For this reason, exactly, you are only allowed to hang out with your grouping depending on your ring color, white rings with white rings, bronze rings with bronze rings, silver with silver, and finally gold with gold.
    Just as a FYI: Dean's ring is white, not silver.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1_9k9ATQ38

I've made my third Sims 3 music video. :) I think it came out a lot better than my other two. I do have to say the song is from Hollywood Undead and if any of you are familiar with their songs, then you know what to expect with the lyrics ;P . . . Just don't watch it if you are offended by d*ru*g, a*lcoho*l, and s*e*x refrenceses...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKSI39ojvA0

nl4mdpa

Alex Hawthorne loves space. He's always wanted to travel to the stars. Maybe someday he will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw06T7KS_HA
    k55mmxl
    edited March 2015
    neb0ns.png

nk75pdp

Alley Cat - Short Story made for BreeMiles' "Spring Pet Compitition"

nl4mdpa

N/A
    k55mmxl
    edited June 2018
    2py2ald.png

Builds

N/A

Sims

N/A

Pets

N/A

Videos

N/A

Stories

N/A

Recolors

DCEU Shirts

Pictures of Completed Project

N/A
    k55mmxl
    edited June 2018
    FAQ
    May I ask how u build or get the materials to build
    log cabins in the game?

Normally I go off of refrence pictures. I find pictures from Google Images then e-mail them to myself that way I can get them onto my iPod. If I'm not using refrence pictures then I kind of just wing-it. Then I go in game, hook in my iPod to the stereo and start playing music.

The first thing I do is make the shell of the house. If I got a floor plan picture then I'd use that if not then I'd just use the picture of the outside of the house and kind of eye-ball it. I decorate the outside then if I don't feel like leaving it for later. Next, normally what I do is sit there looking at the pictures for a few minutes and try and figure out how I can adapt it so it's do-able on the Sims. From there I just look at the pictures and try to make it as close to the photos as possible. Sometimes I'll make the shell of all the rooms first and sometimes I'll place objects down and build walls around them. In the case of your cabin, I placed objects and built around them. I also try not to dwell on getting it exactly like the picture because it's just not possible. In that case then I'll put my own spin on it. Sometimes I'll disregard the picture of the room totally and just make it the way I want also.

As for where I get the material, they all should be in your game. When building I try to stick with things that came with expansion packs and avoid store objects because I know not everyone has some of the objects (though sometimes I just can't help but put a store item in there). If it's a request, however, then I avoid store content like the plague (no matter what the exchange says, there shouldn't be any store items in requests. The exchange messes up sometimes :roll: ) I use create a style a lot. I like to change the colors and patterns of the objects I can that way my builds don't always come out the same. I have to admit, though, sometimes I'm too lazy to change the color/pattern. :XD: When doing walls and floors, I tend to take a long time figuring out what to put it as because I have to go through every single category before deciding, then if I can't decide I just end up doing a plain floor and changing the color/pattern.

I hope that answers your questions and sorry it's such a long response. :oops:
    k55mmxl
    edited September 2012
    You may now post! :mrgreen:
    k55mmxl
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited September 2012
    nice.... going to post ingame pictures here aswell?
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • msdaycareownermsdaycareowner Posts: 692 Member
    edited September 2012
    hey! awsome thread. will check back often. ttfn
    edited September 2012
    anettesb wrote:
    nice.... going to post ingame pictures here aswell?

I will when I can. :) I normally take a lot of pictures so it shouldn't be a problem. :mrgreen:
    k55mmxl
    edited September 2012
    hey! awsome thread. will check back often. ttfn

Thank you. :)
    k55mmxl
  • andre825andre825 Posts: 628 Member
    edited September 2012
    lopithecus I cant view the vid.
    edited September 2012
    andre825 wrote:
    lopithecus I cant view the vid.

Okay give me a minute, I'll fix it. :? Thanks for letting me know.

Edit: Okay I fixed it. :)
    k55mmxl
    edited September 2012
    I fixed the link for the video. It should work now. :)
    k55mmxl
    edited September 2012
    I've added a video today. Please check it out and let me know what you think. :)
    k55mmxl
    edited September 2012
    I now have banners thanks to Kaliko103 ! Thank you Kaliko103. :mrgreen:
    k55mmxl
  • Mir_lopMir_lop Posts: 1,093 Member
    edited September 2012
    Do I stay on these thread for progress on my request or do I stay on the original thread? Btw nice builds,sims,and patterns :D
    edited September 2012
    Mir_lop wrote:
    Do I stay on these thread for progress on my request or do I stay on the original thread? Btw nice builds,sims,and patterns :D

It doesn't matter. It's up to you. The link will be here and on the original thread.

Also I'm am so sorry it's taking so long. I was going to do it last weekend but then family things came up, so I promise you, I will get your request done this weekend.

Thank you for the compliment. :)
    k55mmxl
  • andre825andre825 Posts: 628 Member
    edited September 2012
    Nice vids! great for a beginner. I make advanced ones. I like them both.
    edited September 2012
    andre825 wrote:
    Nice vids! great for a beginner. I make advanced ones. I like them both.

Thanks. :) Do you share your vids?
    k55mmxl
    edited September 2012
    My latest works:

Dyron Mandrake:

You can download him here:

Everyday/Werewolf Form:
    8m48bc4

Formal:
    9vc4c2v

Sleep:
    8cq9mcc

Workout:
    97mvesm

Swim:
    8btg9az

Then a dog request for Mir_lop:

You can download her here:

8ssrvbx
    9v72vlw
    9qen82j
    9ebclhh
    k55mmxl
  • msdaycareownermsdaycareowner Posts: 692 Member
    edited September 2012
    keep up the great work and dont forget to take a break

thumbnail.aspx?q=4798866464900682&id=c777676ff6f9c7fd4fe18395b2bbf6d2
    edited September 2012
    keep up the great work and dont forget to take a break

thumbnail.aspx?q=4798866464900682&id=c777676ff6f9c7fd4fe18395b2bbf6d2

Thank you and I'll remember. You have to make sure to take a break as well. You make wonderful stuff and you pump them out pretty fast.

Thanks for the cookies too! Chocolate chip, my favorite! :mrgreen:

-grabs a bunch but makes sure to leave some for you- 8)

Have a great day. :mrgreen:
    k55mmxl
    edited October 2012
    I have updated my pictures of my current WIP! :mrgreen:
    k55mmxl