Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

People should be scared of aliens.

I hate the fact that things like vampires and aliens are just accepted in public society. In the game aliens should be outcasts. If they leave their base the authorities should go and arrest them then kill and experiment on them. That'd make it more fun.

Comments

• Options
    hairdyehairdye Posts: 417 Member
    edited August 2012
    But aliens have feelings too :(
  • Options
    xXBruin_SlayerXxxXBruin_SlayerXx Posts: 1,570 New Member
    edited August 2012
    look, it's Skyscraperfan Jr.!
  • Options
    HazzaPlumbobHazzaPlumbob Posts: 2,455 Member
    edited August 2012
    maybe aliens were accepted into the community because they brought weather to SimEarth as a gift! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    PillPill Posts: 2,743 Member
    edited August 2012
    That doesn't sound fun at all.

I like it how it is.
  • Options
    ShinobuTypeErrorShinobuTypeError Posts: 2,838 Member
    edited August 2012
    Well, seeing as most people hate the constant negative "A Ghost!" or "A simbot!" reaction that THOSE creatures get, why would we want the same thing for Aliens or any other occult? I do agree that Sims should at least recognize that a Sim creature is not human, but having a negative reaction each and every time they see one is a little too much.
    "It's like there's a pink elephant in the room and no one's allowed to talk about it."
  • Options
    Seer144Seer144 Posts: 816 Member
    edited August 2012
    fabregas22 wrote:
    I hate the fact that things like vampires and aliens are just accepted in public society. In the game aliens should be outcasts. If they leave their base the authorities should go and arrest them then kill and experiment on them. That'd make it more fun.

How would you like it if the rest of the people in the forums weren't tolerant of you. What if we, instead of replying to your (mostly) negative posts in respectful manners, hunted you down, threw you inside of a large testing tube, and poked and prodded you until you were dead? What if we treated you like an outcast that should be killed and shunned from society?

Aliens (whether they exist in real life or only in the sim world) have feelings as well.
  • Options
    PepperbuttPepperbutt Posts: 3,201 New Member
    edited August 2012
    fabregas22 wrote:

I'm gonna go ahead and reply to your signature. You are NOT offering constructive criticism, and you should be downright ashamed if you're excusing your crap by saying you are. You seem to hate EVERYTHING about this game- why do you keep playing? Why do you keep buying? Go sell it on Amazon for $5 used and shut up. Okay? You're not being constructive- you're bashing. You're bashing EVERYTHING you don't like. Before you say I don't know what CC is- yes, I do- I THRIVE on CC. CC is when you say what you think and then say how it can be improved. You're just talking crap to talk crap. "I hate this blah blah blah it sucks blah blah blah"- that's absolutely all you're doing. I don't know who crapped all over your parade, but seriously? I'm a pessimist, and you're just irritating. If you hate it so much, kindly buzz off.

As for this craptacular 'I hate everything' post- no, they shouldn't. What you're asking for is discrimination- being excluded for being different. And FYI, Sims is rated T for Teen. Not M for kill everything you don't agree with.

SSF is a lot milder than this guy. Also, seriously, SSF is a good guy.
    Well, seeing as most people hate the constant negative "A Ghost!" or "A simbot!" reaction that THOSE creatures get, why would we want the same thing for Aliens or any other occult? I do agree that Sims should at least recognize that a Sim creature is not human, but having a negative reaction each and every time they see one is a little too much.

I hate those because they cancel the queue and there's no way to disable them. It'd be nicer if we could remove them with a trait, like the 'supernatural fan' one. However, they did improve with the LN vampires (-10 or whatever moodlet for an "unfriendly" one, ie one you're not friends with.)
  • Options
    WilderwolfWilderwolf Posts: 3,406 Member
    edited August 2012
    And what about that would make them fun to play? I enjoy how it is. Obviously people in the Sims world are more tolerant and accepting of people outside the norm than what we are.
    Sig_zpsrk5fg4ri.gif

• Options
    HaphronHaphron Posts: 252 Member
    edited August 2012
    fabregas22 wrote:

I disagree.

Ill be sure to pass your note/post along to Garrus, Liara, Tali, Mordin, Wrex and every Krogan out there.

The illusive man thought the same way you did and look where that got him.

but honestly I do disagree.
  • Options
    Kedg24Kedg24 Posts: 1,743 New Member
    edited August 2012
    i'll now make the joke

An Alien has stolen my baby!

oh snap lol
  • Options
    bunbunnynybunbunnyny Posts: 3,678 Member
    edited August 2012
    Fabregas you are extremely negative, and I'm going to just consider everything that you say as a complaining rant, even if it is not. I'm sorry, but I have not seen you say a single thing that is positive, or is even remotely correct, and it is annoying me. :?
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited August 2012
    fabregas22 wrote:

Sorry, nothing about that sounds "fun" to me. :hunf:

I like it the way it is now. The Sims is a lighthearted, quirky universe and I love that in the game sims of all different backgrounds (and species) can be together without one wanting to kill the other just because they're different. Anyway, as others have mentioned the "ack a Simbot" reaction is troublesome enough. I do not want aliens to be plagued by that.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    Rogii_The_SimRogii_The_Sim Posts: 1,124 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Maybe aliens should be somewhat effected. I get that. But if they leave the house they get killed? No... :?
  • Options
    Belliflowers3Belliflowers3 Posts: 560 Member
    edited August 2012
    Guys, guys calm down. D':

And have a sundae.

45755_1294071865.jpg

• Options
    edited August 2012
    Beliflower. I find my self once again mesmerized by your signature.
    Huh...? NIGEL ! huh? THORNBERRY! oh oh....YAY ! :lol:
  • Options
    Belliflowers3Belliflowers3 Posts: 560 Member
    edited August 2012

XD Thank you? Lol.
  • Options
    edited August 2012

XD Thank you? Lol.

Lol sorry, I'm easily distracted and I've seen you comment a lot today, your siggy gets me everytime xD
  • Options
    Fordee09Fordee09 Posts: 7,341 Member
    edited August 2012
    No!
    You see in Sim Nation unlike all the other countries out there, People of different Gender, Skin, Sexuality and Species are treated equally :]

So No, Aliens in TS are the friendly kind not the "In Space No One Can Hear You Scream" Kind...
    tumblr_mnt6wnw49M1rx891yo2_500.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Fordee09 wrote:
    No!
    You see in Sim Nation unlike all the other countries out there, People of different Gender, Skin, Sexuality and Species are treated equally :]

So No, Aliens in TS are the friendly kind not the "In Space No One Can Hear You Scream" Kind...

Yup, the everyday, friendly I'll-get-your-husband-pregnant type aliens :lol: I hope they still do that :shock:
  • Options
    Fordee09Fordee09 Posts: 7,341 Member
    edited August 2012
    Fordee09 wrote:
    No!

Yup, the everyday, friendly I'll-get-your-husband-pregnant type aliens :lol: I hope they still do that :shock:

Me Too! I really like getting men pregnant by Aliens in TS2. I love the little Alien babies, they were so cute ^-^
    tumblr_mnt6wnw49M1rx891yo2_500.gif
  • Options
    DrapesDrapes Posts: 2,794 New Member
    edited August 2012
    LOLLL :lol::mrgreen::mrgreen::lol::wink:
  • Options
    JackVerhaegJackVerhaeg Posts: 317 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Did you really just put "kill and experiment" and "fun" into the same sentence?? :o
  • Options
    bunbunnynybunbunnyny Posts: 3,678 Member
    edited August 2012
    Did you really just put "kill and experiment" and "fun" into the same sentence?? :o

That's fabregas for ya! :lol::wink:
  • Options
    tlc10175tlc10175 Posts: 2,550 Member
    edited August 2012
    fabregas22 wrote:

The aliens are listening you know. >_> <_< Maybe they will come down and experiment on YOU. X.x can you say 'probe'? =P
    Why would the authorities arrest them? On what grounds? For not having a passport? o.O

Maybe they are more accepted in today's society because of all the UFO sightings...
  • Options
    geminiagregeminiagre Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited August 2012
    tlc10175 wrote:
    Why would the authorities arrest them? On what grounds? For not having a passport? o.O

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Awesome point :P

What's that smell by the way? can anyone else smell that ???? It smells like .....troll??

"Troll!!! Troll in the dungeons!!!! I thought you should know...*faints*"