The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's happening with The Store

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    kristenwoodskristenwoods Posts: 1,603 New Member
    edited July 2012
    i cant even get to the store, and where it says welcome on your game there is nothing there, but all my downloads and stuff is there.....
  • Options
    45rpm45rpm Posts: 2,606 Member
    edited July 2012
    I cant either Says it cannot connect

I love how EA is right on things like saying
    WE are looking into this matter
    NOT
  • Options
    Vanity18Vanity18 Posts: 1
    edited July 2012
    well they did announce that the site would be under construction hopefully it'll work soon...anyways hi everyone im knew ^w^ :wink:
  • Options
    Jillyson_Twozaks_1Jillyson_Twozaks_1 Posts: 3,334 New Member
    edited July 2012
    I feel lost after having the DD gone for those months, finally getting it back, and then seeing it disappear again! Panic immediately set in! LoL!

I do feel better after using Rflong7's link and seeing my points are still there. I just bought a bunch because I love the medieval set in those mystery bags. I just got a maintenance message over the top of a picture of the Ultra Lounge set.

Come back soon, DD, and bring with you the new Goth set and the Fiesta set!
  • Options
    smashbridges20smashbridges20 Posts: 7,397 Member
    edited July 2012
    as long as my 16K points make their way home safely by Thursday, it's still ok. after that, heads will roll.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I cant get into the store or Store >my account.
    But Vanity said they did announce the site would be under construction. I cant find it but that means nothing as Im on the Canadian site and if its by a email they announced this I will get it some year.

• Options
    edited July 2012
    Everything is back and cooking with gas again on mine

I musta fibbed about buying points. I have this urge already :oops:
  • Options
    GRemedyGRemedy Posts: 61
    edited July 2012
    Whew, everything seems to be up and working again! Definitely got paranoid over the points disappearing, but now my points are back and I can continue to stalk the daily deals again :lol:
  • Options
    CoffeeChick0CoffeeChick0 Posts: 2,294 New Member
    edited July 2012
    Well I didn't see the second round of disappearing simpoints but I was one to report it Friday morning, European time. They did end up coming back but by the remainder of this thread I guess other people logged in to find them missing once more.

Nothing like heart attacks to many over disappearing points. : )

Currently, my account is showing just fine... figures crossed it stays that way.