May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's happening with The Store

Is anyone having an issue with The Sims Store? None of the pictures for the items are showing up and I can't buy anything because there is no "Buy Now" button showing up. I've been having this problem for the past half hour. :?

Comments

• Options
    SimNowSimNow Posts: 222 Member
    edited July 2012
    I don'r know but all my Sim points have gone. Whatever it is I'm nor happy.
  • Options
    Crizzy2468Crizzy2468 Posts: 628 Member
    edited July 2012
    SimNow wrote:

Just noticed the same thing! My account was fine just an hour ago, but now it is showing 0 simpoints. :(
  • Options
    Trouble1122Trouble1122 Posts: 3,517 Member
    edited July 2012
    I'm having issues with the store. All of a sudden my simpoints are reading 0 when an hour ago it was correct. Also when I tried to go to my account I got the log in again screen like normal but than got the screen saying "Be Right Back! our site appears to be down right now. Don't worry, we have are best people working on it."
  • Options
    YvieYvie Posts: 65 Member
    edited July 2012
    I'm relieved that I'm not the only one having issues with The Sims Store. My points were showing up about ten minutes ago, but now it says I have none. I can't access my Profile Page either. It says that it isn't on the server. :shock:
  • Options
    SimNowSimNow Posts: 222 Member
    edited July 2012
    Looks like they are messing with the store then, hopefully it will be back up all our points intact later today.

Although I don't think I'll get back the years of my life the shock of seeing that 0 caused me to lose.
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited July 2012
    Crizzy2468 wrote:
    SimNow wrote:

Just noticed the same thing! My account was fine just an hour ago, but now it is showing 0 simpoints. :(

same! I almost got a heart attack!
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    YvieYvie Posts: 65 Member
    edited July 2012
    SimNow wrote:
    Although I don't think I'll get back the years of my life the shock of seeing that 0 caused me to lose.

That made me giggle. I would have to agree though.
  • Options
    chocchipnikchocchipnik Posts: 735 Member
    edited July 2012
    Glad its not just me, hope they sort it soon, was just about to contact them via help centre when I noticed this thread
    Lucky enough to have had many generous friends so I own the Sims 3 store.

I can normally be found lurking more now or in my bunker watching ads and attempting to kill wishlists :D
    I now have a sim story blog! It begins here https://chocchipniksimsblog.wordpress.com/current-story/getting-started/
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited July 2012
    :( Same thing. Mine shows 0 sim points. I just had to deal with getting a refund several days ago and it took 4 or 5 days to get it, plus having to explain the situation about 3 times. I sure hope that I am not going to have to do that again.

And I have nothing to do with that free sim point download thing.
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited July 2012
    Crizzy2468 wrote:
    SimNow wrote:

same! I almost got a heart attack!

Yeah really. I logged in several times before I finally came here and discovered that I am not the only one with this problem.
  • Options
    caspinwallcaspinwall Posts: 916 Member
    edited July 2012
    I have this zero points thing as well. I did have the "free" simpoints issue, but I had points already that I had bought legitimately and all have gone. It's very frustrating. They'd better put those points back. Otherwise that's theft!
    GeneralSig_SF_03.png
  • Options
    Mashimar0Mashimar0 Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited July 2012
    I'm sure we'll get our points back, if not, then i'll be calling paypal and try to dispute to get some of my moolah back.
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • Options
    thesimlingthesimling Posts: 4,486 New Member
    edited July 2012
    I'm going onto Live Chat... :x
  • Options
    PetaTPetaT Posts: 648 Member
    edited July 2012
    same here 0 sim points and I had over 2000. They better sort it.
    My Sims3 My Page, and my Thankyou Thread.
    Rose%20redsiggy2_zps9syrrazx.png
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    davina1221 wrote:
    :( Same thing. Mine shows 0 sim points. I just had to deal with getting a refund several days ago and it took 4 or 5 days to get it, plus having to explain the situation about 3 times. I sure hope that I am not going to have to do that again.

And I have nothing to do with that free sim point download thing.

Wow you managed to get a refund, I had no luck for an over priced item on the daily deal, even though a sim guru said there was a pricing error, ended up payin 115 sps for a decor item which it said full price was 168 :/ took it up with CS and they said they cant refund any difference if an item comes down in price..

Im hoping store gets sorted soon. Ive never seen my account with 0 in it lol

I can normally be found lurking more now or in my bunker watching ads and attempting to kill wishlists :D
    I now have a sim story blog! It begins here https://chocchipniksimsblog.wordpress.com/current-story/getting-started/
  • Options
    MyrrhawaMyrrhawa Posts: 1,298 Member
    edited July 2012
    SimNow wrote:

My sims points are gone as well,i'm very upset right now.
    tumblr_nt1u2tH5cj1sicac5o1_500.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Mashimar0 wrote:
    I'm sure we'll get our points back, if not, then i'll be calling paypal and try to dispute to get some of my moolah back.

I'd forgot about paypal payments. oh well EA might get a few cases against them very soon

• Options
    edited July 2012
    Trying to get into Live Chat but it's conveniently not open :roll:
  • Options
    hanyohanyo Posts: 1,013 New Member
    edited July 2012
    I'm glad to see that it's not just me. It says I have 0 simpoints too. I can't remember my exact amount but I think I had between 3-4k left. I hope this is resolved soon.
  • Options
    dougalcatdougalcat Posts: 3
    edited July 2012
    I had 850, and it deleted all of them. Then, they came back. Then, they got deleted agin. :evil:

Seriously, what is up with it?!
  • Options
    DramadramadramaDramadramadrama Posts: 2,559 Member
    edited July 2012
    Glad it isn't just me as all my sp are gone :?
  • Options
    MsrednotdeadMsrednotdead Posts: 9,215 Member
    edited July 2012
    I managed to get a screencap of my simpoints before they went missing
    It will be used in evidence ROFL
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I managed to get a screencap of my simpoints before they went missing
    It will be used in evidence ROFL
    I don't, so I'll have to resort to intimidation... :twisted:
  • Options
    hanyohanyo Posts: 1,013 New Member
    edited July 2012
    I don't know if they'll stay but I looked at my wishlist and mine came back. Now I know exactly how many I have.
  • Options
    dougalcatdougalcat Posts: 3
    edited July 2012
    hanyo wrote:
    I don't know if they'll stay but I looked at my wishlist and mine came back. Now I know exactly how many I have.

The same happened to me, but then a few minutes later they were all gone again. :(