Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hi, My Name Is...The Landing Pad

Comments

• Options
    kayli2001kayli2001 Posts: 68 Member
    sorry one more my thing messed up
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    hi @kayli2001
    hope to see you around
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    hmm a thing that confuses me about this forum....

why do I some times after posting a messege get the note, "your messege will apear after being aproved"
    who is reading and aproving?
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    NagyGinaNagyGina Posts: 833 Member
    edited May 2015
    Hiya, I landed in these forums over 2 years ago (the old forums), and realized that I never stopped here first to introduce myself (oopsi). :blush: Hi aLL, I am Mya. I am a novelist/poet/lyricist... and I draw many of my inspirations from the Sims games. I am a completest, therefore I will not be moving onto the Sims 4, until I have completed my Sims 3 collection and have played it. I was gifted the base game of Sims 3 for my birthday (not certain if it was 2009 or 2010), but never began fully began playing it until nearly a year later. I felt like I was abandoning my virtual families of Sims 2 :cry: . The transition from Sims 1 to 2 was not quite as heartbreaking (I was younger then - newer, to me, meant better). Although Sims 3 was a huge step up from Sims 2, I missed all the little nuances that 2 had when I moved onto 3 (my desktop died, forcing me to give up on my now lost Sims 2 families, and move onto 3). :cry: But now I do own the Whole Store (minus all the goodies, and if we could still decorate our "My Page" sites, I would buy them all too! :D ). I need just 2 EPs, 6 SPs, and 2 Worlds that cannot be purchased with simpoints... almost there :grin::mrgreen: I am not in any rush to finish acquiring them either, for I am at the moment unable to play all that I do own (due to computer issues with my desktop). Perhaps when my "My Page" icons are all lit up (mentally, if they rid the old site by then), all the expansions will be out for 4, and so my completist process will begin again... Haha! :D

Since I do own the whole store, I have a concept for a game that is in the works (in notes, in my mind, and I have mentioned to a few in our awesome community). I wanted a clever way to gift those who still need items from the store, but also a way to gift those who already own it all. The concept is: "Everybody Wins!" It will be a create a playable gift game, and the top prize is winning all the new unique creations! Of course there will be simpoint prizes (right now, the top prize is worth approximately 5700sp, but I have not figured out the others yet), and as the ads are forever in my favor, I might increase them, add more throughout the month that I shall give entrants to post creations. I do not plan on judging, because I will accept even the smallest of creations, as long as they are playable. Once I iron out the details (might take a couple of weeks), keep your eyes peeled for my thread. If anyone has any ideas or feedback, please do not hesitate to PM me. ;)

Anywho, hiya aLL! & Big Pixel Hugs to Everyone! <3
    Mya
    Post edited by NagyGina on
  • Options
    @nagygina
    interesting idea for a game, will be looking forward to hear more.

I mis personalizing the my page to... even if it was just down to picking a few preset versions and puting up a max number of stickes on difinde spots... that be fine.... oh well
    when we had over own background I had a arty foto picture I made of my simsself, with one of my poems on it...

sad to hear you can't play at the moment

• Options
    @anettesb
    Thank you! I just want to find a way to somehow appreciate even those who do all own the store and the ones that do not too. A sort of pay it forward gift for all those who have helped me! :smiley:

I would have loved to have seen your "My Page" then! :) I did not even realize that it was gone, because I rarely went there back then, but I felt amiss when I finally saw that "My Page" didn't have my (albeit free) goodies on there anymore. :cry:

While I cannot play all my Sims 3 games, I am currently uninstalling other games (non Sim games) to make room on this laptop for Sims 2 Ultimate, so I can have super fun walking back down memory lane! :wink: When my desktop is running again, I am going to install some 3.0 USB Ports, max out my ram, and upgrade my graphics, so I can run games off my external drives. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    it was similar to this one... from my thank you thread 154j09e.jpg

ah here it is
    33200eh.jpg
    simself on the right
    Sim Hanna (simself grandchild) on the left
    the midle is blank as you didn't see that any way

to better read
    34e9ovk.jpg
    33245s7.jpg

I know I'm looking for creations... and finding exsactly what I want is hard....
  • Options
    anettesb wrote: »
    it was similar to this one... from my thank you thread 154j09e.jpg

ah here it is
    33200eh.jpg
    simself on the right
    Sim Hanna (simself grandchild) on the left
    the midle is blank as you didn't see that any way

to better read
    34e9ovk.jpg
    33245s7.jpg

I know I'm looking for creations... and finding exsactly what I want is hard....
    I so wish they had a "Love it!" Button. @anettesb , they are all so breathtakingly beautiful!!! <3 I love the awemazing pictures and your poetry flows so beautifully! Your simself is gorgeous! :smiley:

I am not much of a builder, yet, still a beginner, but I intend to go through the Zoo U class tutorials as soon as I am able to have full access to all my games again. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    thank you @NagyGina :blush:

Zoo U are the best.... I'm using it to build my mansion for the legacy
    how are you at makeing sims? I got a game idea that will be open for all sims games (1-4) not a contests but something fun and challenging (+ it would give me opertunities to gift) if you want you can get in on the planing.... I'm already writting with 1 other using my simming mail (email only used to talk to simmers, but not the registration email, a way to keep secrets) to talk it over... but more eys makes it esier to word it in a way that is easy to understand.
    if you want to then just go to my old my page, look in my about me, se the email, and send me an email saying it is you and you want to be part of it.
  • Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    Hello everyone. I've been lurking on the forums for a while now, a month or so on these forums, and from time to time on the old forums. I've been mainly reading current daily deal rotation from @Ximph and the cascades thread by @LadybugLeslie. I've been hunting deals and the sometimes elusive ads to build up my collection. I initially bought the Sims 3 during the Humble Bundle sale and spent many hours in the game since.

I'm usually fairly quiet, but try to be useful when and where I can. I've started posting a few days back though, and I look forward to posting more often.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • Options
    welcome @VGryphon
    nice to see you, hope to see you take part in a few games
  • Options
    mercurydustinmercurydustin Posts: 43 Member
    been playing sims since the first one came out for gamecube my favorite was sims 2 castaway until I discovered sims 3 im slowly getting all the expansions. pretty well all i play is sims 3 and SimCity 4, been reading the forums for the last month im amazed by how friendly the community is i was a wow raider way back lol so i seen just about the worst of people in games and its refreshing to see a forum not full of blah :) anyways hello all and happy simming
  • Options
    hi @mercurydustin and welcome, hope to see you take part in some games.
  • Options
    Hi @mercurydustin nice to see another new player.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • Options
    zanesaaomgfanzanesaaomgfan Posts: 1,469 Member
    Hi. I'm zanesaaomgfan from The Sims 3 forums. After a long time, I came here. I miss the old community and I'm glad to be here and see it.
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    Hi. I'm zanesaaomgfan from The Sims 3 forums. After a long time, I came here. I miss the old community and I'm glad to be here and see it.
    Welcome back sweetie. :smiley: **Hugs**

YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    Welcome to the forums all of the new simmers. :smiley:
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    IzabelliIzabelli Posts: 1,422 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm not a newbie, although I haven't been on the forums for a while. I'm so happy to see some familiar faces. Just wanted to say hi to anyone and everyone who still remembers me and also to new members. :) Happy simming everyone! <3
  • Options
    Izabelli wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I'm not a newbie, although I haven't been on the forums for a while. I'm so happy to see some familiar faces. Just wanted to say hi to anyone and everyone who still remembers me and also to new members. :) Happy simming everyone! <3

Welcome back hon. :smiley: **Hugs**
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    Hi there @Izabelli. It is nice to meet new people.
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • Options
    NESChicNESChic Posts: 431 Member
    Hey everyone Im very new and was told by friends on my sims page I needed to come here trouble is I have no idea where to start!? took forever just to figure out how to leave a comment anyone know of anything I should do or try? Hope everyone has had a happy simming day By the way I am Jessica :blush:
  • Options
    NESChic wrote: »
    Hey everyone Im very new and was told by friends on my sims page I needed to come here trouble is I have no idea where to start!? took forever just to figure out how to leave a comment anyone know of anything I should do or try? Hope everyone has had a happy simming day By the way I am Jessica :blush:

welcome @NESChic

well a great start to get to know people is to take part in some games.

do you play sims 3 or sims 4?

no mater what my creat a houshold game would work for you

and if you play sims 3 there a contests and loteries

just ask if there is anything you not sure how works
  • Options
    NESChicNESChic Posts: 431 Member
    > @anettesb said:
    > NESChic wrote: »
    >
    > Hey everyone Im very new and was told by friends on my sims page I needed to come here trouble is I have no idea where to start!? took forever just to figure out how to leave a comment anyone know of anything I should do or try? Hope everyone has had a happy simming day By the way I am Jessica :blush:

>
    > welcome NESChic
    >
    > well a great start to get to know people is to take part in some games.
    >
    > do you play sims 3 or sims 4?
    >
    > no mater what my creat a houshold game would work for you
    >
    > and if you play sims 3 there a contests and loteries
    >
    > just ask if there is anything you not sure how works

I have Sims 3 right now. Where would I found your creat a household game at? And thank you for the quick response :)
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    NESChic wrote: »
    > @anettesb said:
    > NESChic wrote: »
    >
    > Hey everyone Im very new and was told by friends on my sims page I needed to come here trouble is I have no idea where to start!? took forever just to figure out how to leave a comment anyone know of anything I should do or try? Hope everyone has had a happy simming day By the way I am Jessica :blush:

>
    > welcome NESChic
    >
    > well a great start to get to know people is to take part in some games.
    >
    > do you play sims 3 or sims 4?
    >
    > no mater what my creat a houshold game would work for you
    >
    > and if you play sims 3 there a contests and loteries
    >
    > just ask if there is anything you not sure how works

I have Sims 3 right now. Where would I found your creat a household game at? And thank you for the quick response :)

there is a link in my siggy... well there is many ... this one is the last one.... blue text = it is a link....

if this is your wish list: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=NESChic
    you would also want to read up about what a clean wish list is

• Options
    mercurydustinmercurydustin Posts: 43 Member
    hello @NESChic welcome to the forums :) pretty new myself if your a sims 3 player checkout the games and store forums great placed to start I think :)