Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hi, My Name Is...The Landing Pad

Comments

• Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    Hello everyone, I am new here! I've been playing sims 3 since it first came out and I've been 'reading' the forums for a while now and getting used to seeing things that go on here. I'm hoping to be an active part of the community and I'd love to join in with different activities. I look forward to making new friends and meeting you all! :smiley:

welcome
    hope to see you take part in a few games
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    lay1010lay1010 Posts: 219 Member
    Hello everyone, I am new here! I've been playing sims 3 since it first came out and I've been 'reading' the forums for a while now and getting used to seeing things that go on here. I'm hoping to be an active part of the community and I'd love to join in with different activities. I look forward to making new friends and meeting you all! :smiley:

Welcome you are going to love it here!!! It is so much fun!!
    My wishlist Here
    My Thank you Thread is Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
    It is so much fun to be here
  • Options
    MysticOstrich08MysticOstrich08 Posts: 701 Member
    Thank you @anettesb and @lay1010 I look forward to it! :smile:
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Options
    hopeishumanhopeishuman Posts: 328 Member
    Hi there! I actually just joined (and realized that their was actually a community for Sims lovers to come together) today. I been playing The Sims 3 for a few weeks now, and I think it's a AMAZING game. As well as the wonderful community that we got here filled with Simmers with the same passion for the Sims that I do. I had a great first impression of the people here, when I first stalked around one of the Gift Gathering Threads, that I believe is called a "Gift Dictionary", and receiving gifts from my want list.I think this is a lovely community with great, funny and generous people. And I can't wait to continue exploring the rest of the forums. :) I also want to give a huge thank you for the people who helped me with my wishlist, thank you soo much. *sending you guys lots of love.*
    oie_animation_zpstubznlld.gif
    "We've all got both light and darkness inside of us. What matters is the part we choose to act on, that's who we really are." - HP .
    ~Top 5 Wanted things❤~
    Taking a short break from the internet.
  • Options
    Hello @hopeishuman and welcome to thee forums! Hope you'll join in with some games and contests and have a good time. Wow, you're a member already?! Very dedicated :p
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Options
    Hi @hopeishuman welcome to the forum
    as @MysticOstrich08 I hope to see you take part in a few games
    what do you like to do in game? build or make sims?
    maybe you could take part in @NagyGina 's gift of creation game... thats fun and relaxing
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    Thanks @MysticOstrich08 , and @anettesb for the warm welcome! :)
    "We've all got both light and darkness inside of us. What matters is the part we choose to act on, that's who we really are." - HP .
    ~Top 5 Wanted things❤~
  • Options
    @hopeishuman Just noticed you were also one of the winners of the Grandpa's Grove game...well done :)
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Thank you! That was actually my very first game that I participated in. And congrats for also being one of the winners of the Grandpa's Grove game!
    ~Top 5 Wanted things❤~
  • Options
    23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    WELCOME to the SIMS-FAMILY, everyone who has recently joined the Forums (or even just started playing the Sims *shock face :o *).
    Ever since I've found the Forums - I've never gone through a day without visiting and/or posting something in the Forums.
    I'm sure you'll all feel right at home here.
    Happy Simming! <3

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• Options
    TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    edited July 2015
    Hi I am new here Just starting sims 3! :o ( I know took me long enough right!) Well the reason I finally decided to get sims 3 is I draw a lot and for inspiration I will search images of people, yards,houses Ect., Lately in my searches have come up people's sims or the beautiful houses they have created for sims3. So I checked out the requirements for sims3 thinking there is no way my little lap top could handle such a big game. Turns out it handles it quite well! I am still working on my first 2 sims (I am having a blast making my pretty people and their clothes!) and I haven't actually started playing in the town yet. Right now I only have the base game installed I do have the late night expansion pack but I found the sims3 sight before buying the game and it was suggested to play with the base game before installing any expansion packs so that is what I am doing. I am looking forward to meeting all you creative nice simmers. That's all I can think to write for now.
    Ps. For anyone who wants to know how to pronounce my user name it is TNS said fast like a name if you would rather just write TNS that is fine with me. :)
  • Options
    welcome @Teanias hope to see you in some games.
  • Options
    Thank you I am working on my wishlist now I checked out your squeaky clean wish list thing and hopefully I will be able to make mine a clean one! :p How do you change your avatar on here I updated my profile on the other sims3 site but that did not update it here.
  • Options
    Teanias wrote: »
    Thank you I am working on my wishlist now I checked out your squeaky clean wish list thing and hopefully I will be able to make mine a clean one! :p How do you change your avatar on here I updated my profile on the other sims3 site but that did not update it here.

you sadly can't do much until your are a ful member here... not sure if it is 50 posts and 30 points or the other way around....

so take part a few places... maybe join @NagyGina 's creation game....

though any post you make when new member will fall under the new member edit rules even when your a full member.

• Options
  • Options
    23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    edited August 2015
    Hi!! Just stopping by the Landing Pad to welcome everyone who is new here and greet all my fellow Simmers who have been here. Thanks for making the Forums a fun and memorable place for all!!

Happy Simming! <3
    Post edited by 23kels89 on

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• Options
    jokepleasejokeplease Posts: 5 New Member
    i can't remember if i came in here or not. but hi!
  • Options
    tootsootootsoo Posts: 863 Member
    @jokeplease Hello there! Welcome to the forums :blush:
    You'll fit right in!
    Happy simming.
  • Options
    candybuttsycandybuttsy Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello my name is Candy new to forums never done this before so hope I'm doing it right I love the Sims 3 have the Sims 4 but rarely play it just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to everyone
  • Options
    Hello my name is Candy new to forums never done this before so hope I'm doing it right I love the Sims 3 have the Sims 4 but rarely play it just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to everyone

welcome

hope to see you in some of the games around here
  • Options
    lay1010lay1010 Posts: 219 Member

Welcome you will love it here everyone is so nice!!
    Happy simming!
    My wishlist Here
    My Thank you Thread is Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
    It is so much fun to be here
  • Options
    tootsootootsoo Posts: 863 Member
    @candybuttsy Hi! welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll fit right in.
    Happy simming!
  • Options
    SylvSylv Posts: 885 Member
    edited August 2015
    Hi, I'm not new to Sims, but I feel like it in this part of the forum. I tend to hang out over on the Sims 4 section of the site, so I feel like a newbie right now. Out of no where about 10 minutes ago, I got the "feeling". We've all had this feeling before. Where out of nowhere you get this sudden, very strong urge to play Sims. It consumes you. Well, I just got that feeling for Sims 3. I haven't played it in a year. I've been trying to just play the Sims 4, but honestly. With the new stuff pack they added, and the mention of the new expansion they are going to be releasing this fall... I just can't. I've tried since last September to get into the Sims 4, but I just can't find my groove in it. Sims 3 has everything I want, so I'm not going to switch over until EA releases something in Sims 4 that really grabs my attention.
    Anyways! Now since I haven't bought anything from the Sims 3 Store since 2012, does anyone have a recommendation for me? A must have they think I should get? I'm open to suggestions! (The only thing I own is Monte Vista from the store :P )
    tumblr_naeqm3rHmH1tca3q3o1_400.gif
    Origin ID: SylvRo
    Sims 4 Current Household: Generation 11

• Options
    @SimmySammyWammy
    welcome to this corner of the forum

what to recomend depend on your play style... and amount of simpoints.
    first recomandation is to look at the DD stalking thread, in the main store forum, as there really is no reason to pay full price if you can get a great deal.
    also look at the CYS for difrent sets, there is some that have a nice domino effect of cheap or near cheap if done right.
    next you might like to look at my squeaky clean wish list thread... also to navigat the store.

Personally really love the old mill set
    if more for fun days the circus venue witht he carousel is great for family days.
    and the glass blowing venue the art studio is awsome.

I hope to see you join in on games... whats your favorit thing to do in sims3?
  • Options
    VanillaAngelzVanillaAngelz Posts: 48 Member
    edited August 2015
    I actually joined like a year ago, when I got the sims 3 but I started being active again ^-^
    Hewo! :D