Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hi, My Name Is...The Landing Pad

Comments

• PenndraPenndra Posts: 695 Member
    Welcome!
    Make sure you stop over at the DD Stalkers forum to learn the cheapest ways to collect up the sets you want.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/774450/current-dd-daily-deal-rotation-sales-help-started-september-22nd#latest
    TS3 Store advice: DD Stalkers * DD Cascades * Complete a Set
    wishes & Thank-you!! Huggles!
    YouTube tutorial: How-to make UFO's in TS3 *
    Machinima in the making: March of Bears -a psychological thriller *
    Research Blog: Garden/Recipe
  • javjav869javjav869 Posts: 28 Member
    Allo Allo! Happy Simmer here. Great to meet everyone. I love to build homes and design landscapes. Just wish I was as good as some I see posted. Goodness!
    o:) Just a dash of madness with blessed chocolate in the midst and we have... *drumroll* "BLISS". >:)
  • kayli2001kayli2001 Posts: 68 Member
    sorry I haven't been on in a while ive been really sick, but thank you to those who gave me gifts I am very thankful
  • geneticbitsgeneticbits Posts: 251 Member
    edited March 2015
    Hello everybody! I'm a new to these forums, but I used to be pretty active on the old sims3 site. I've been playing The Sims since the very first one, but I haven't got Sims 4 yet. I like all of the customization and free-world-ness of Sims 3 to make the switch. Anyway, I'm catching up on the ginormous DD list and working on building my SP from the free points to get everything I want (need! ;) )

My favorite thing to do in the Sims is build. I especially love adding "clutter" - you know, the stuff that makes the home looked lived in or real (a box of tissues, a knife rack, etc)

P.S. Please 'like' so I can graduate from being a "new member". I've been playing for years and it irks me lol
  • geneticbitsgeneticbits Posts: 251 Member
    edited March 2015
    Sorry for the double post, I'm still learning the new system and fighting the bugs and/or new member limitations (because I don't know them all yet so I can't avoid them)
  • UEASTONUEASTON Posts: 31 Member
    Hey everyone! I am just browsing the forums trying to get member status :-) I hope everyone is having a wonderful friday!
  • TeegersTeegers Posts: 816 Member
    Hi, I'm Te-ge or Teeg. I've played Sims for years, since 2 was about half-way through but most of the time I've only lurked on the forums, hopping on when I needed to find how to fix something (I play on a Mac, so my game almost always need something fixed). Sims is my favorite non-RPG game and often my favorite game (it and Elder Scrolls vie for first spot). About a month ago, I discovered the Daily Deals and then the daily deals spreadsheet and cascades and all the other fun stuff, so I've been playing with the Sims 3 store and trying to collect all the sets I want. I'm not sure if my hubby is very happy with my new-found obsession, but he loves me and it does make it easier for him when he wants to do something special for me (he doesn't have to wander around Kohl's with me for an hour or two, trying to look like he's enjoying it while I explore all the sales). :)
    Hi, I'm Te-ge (pronounced TG)
    Origin ID: Teegers1
    Steam: Teegers
  • javjav869javjav869 Posts: 28 Member
    > @geneticbits said:
    > Hello everybody! I'm a new to these forums, but I used to be pretty active on the old sims3 site. I've been playing The Sims since the very first one, but I haven't got Sims 4 yet. I like all of the customization and free-world-ness of Sims 3 to make the switch. Anyway, I'm catching up on the ginormous DD list and working on building my SP from the free points to get everything I want (need! ;) )
    >
    > My favorite thing to do in the Sims is build. I especially love adding "clutter" - you know, the stuff that makes the home looked lived in or real (a box of tissues, a knife rack, etc)
    >
    > P.S. Please 'like' so I can graduate from being a "new member". I've been playing for years and it irks me lol

I know the feeling. I've been playing sims since the 1st one came out and I love to add clutter. When it was Sims 2 and 3, I tried to influence their mood based on colour preference and attitudes.
    o:) Just a dash of madness with blessed chocolate in the midst and we have... *drumroll* "BLISS". >:)
  • kipper123kipper123 Posts: 595 Member
    Hello I'm Kipper123 but you can call me JoJo *waves* I've never really visited this part of the forums before but I'd like to get more involved with the community, so here I am :mrgreen:

I can be a bit shy, but generally I have quite a bubbley personality. I love art, sims and cookies... mmmm... cookies :love: I'm a writer and have been on and off for years but I miss having close friends on the site so I thought I'd introduce my self!

Nice to meet you all :)
    Always remember you are braver than you think, stronger than you seem and smarter than you believe ~ Christopher Robin
  • TeegersTeegers Posts: 816 Member
    Hi @kipper123, er JoJo! Nice to meet you - I'm Teegers or Teeg. I completely understand about being shy - I have enough points, but I'm still working on having enough posts to be a full-fledged member. LOL This could take forever. :)
    Hi, I'm Te-ge (pronounced TG)
    Origin ID: Teegers1
    Steam: Teegers
  • blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    Welcome to the forums for you new simmers. Welcome to the GG forums for you not so new simmers. Happy simming. :smiley:

welcome_language_wordcloud.jpg
    YShQCz1.png
  • jude1965jude1965 Posts: 76 Member
    My name is Jude. After playing World Of Warcraft for over 5 years, I wanted a more relaxing and less stressful game. I played some Hidden Object games, but they can be boring. I found the Sims3 and despite some frustrating technical issues, I am enjoying it very much. In "real life", I enjoy the arts, music, movies and books. I hope to make some Sims friends. Jude. be seeing you.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,280 Member
    Hello @jude1965 and welcome to the forums... :) Oh wow, another fellow WoW player. I too love playing that game and have been since a couple of months before Burning Crusade came out. I have 5 lvl 100's and trying to work on another one. I also play the Hidden Objects games on FB, Nancy Drew games, Schizm, The Mysterious Journey and such games where you have to solve puzzles like that. I love listening to country music, 80's Pop songs and soft rock from that era. I love to read and do crafts such as crocheting, plastic canvas, beading and some painting.
  • bilalsaidbilalsaid Posts: 86 Member
    wow never knew this thread existed I am trying to become a full member need a few more comments lol!
    I hardly even know how to use the sims forums lol!
    hello there everyone!
  • bookloverbluebookloverblue Posts: 451 Member
    Hello everyone,

I'm bookloverblue, or "Blue" for short. Aside from being a keen Simmer, I'm an hobbyist writer, nerd-in-training, bookworm, wannabe Renaissance woman, big word user & culture vulture.

I've been playing "The Sims" since the late days of "The Sims 2", and have played all 4 editions of the game since. I'm currently using The Sims 4 to work on a Sim story, both to increase my enjoyment of the game and to further develop my writing skills.

A pleasure to meet you all!
  • newgenerationnewgeneration Posts: 58 Member
    Hi! I've been playing TS3 for a while now, but only recently made a forum account - before I was just lurking in the DD thread to find out what was coming up. I've been playing this franchise for years, and that makes me feel really old. :-)
    Hey, I finally got promoted to member! Now I can have my wishlist in my signature! B)
  • rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    Hi I'm Rion I've played ts3 for years and been a forum member for over a year but only posted once a year ago and just yesterday got back online to post and interact more I will most likely accept any friend requests cant really forsee me not accepting them friends are good lol in rl I obviously like sims but also reading, cookies (a bit to much), playing and hanging out with my kids, and creating things with my hands actually I love everything creative thats how I fell in love with the sims
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • NewEra2009NewEra2009 Posts: 396 Member
    I'm Derek (TheBlur2011 on Origin)

I've been playing the Sims from the beginning. I love building lots more then Sims and I am currently rebuilding Sunset Valley in preparation to start a Sims 3 comic book series.
  • BlythelyreBlythelyre Posts: 4,357 Member
    ::waves to everyone:: Just checking in, seeing how everyone is doing! Welcome to all the new faces. I hope you have an awesome time here on the gifting forum!
    14941955179_f9373f55cd_o.jpg
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    hi

I'm back... I hope

I need som help in my contest (do to game problems) and I have niglected to ask for it do to forums problems... now I must make up for it... so any one with custard plese look at my laates post in the thread my siggy links to (I go post now)
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    hello guys
    trying to become a member sorry 1 more post after this
    hi ;)