Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BakingNerd's Lot Showcase - Homely Houseboat Pg 17

Comments

• Options
    elle0808elle0808 Posts: 2,419 Member
    edited December 2012
    Another adorable build from you! I would expect nothing less :thumbup:
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited December 2012
    Awwww this is so adorable! :D:D I just LOVE it! The architecture is so cute. Great job with the roof and I love what you have done with the cornices. Inside, I just love that kitchen. Looks so inviting! Recommended and added to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited December 2012
    Bramble cottage is fantastic. So quaint and super cute! Rec'd.
  • Options
    KariussaKariussa Posts: 968 Member
    edited December 2012
    Your cottage look very cozy :-)Rec.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,733 Member
    edited December 2012
    Your Bramble Cttage is really lovely :) Really nice design, and i do like the name of it. I like the way you have done the kitchen, it would be a really nice homely gardeny/nature -filled place to cook in with the shades of green, the decor and patterns that you used. I like the flowers around the front of the house, and the outdor pergola to enjoy eating outdoors under. I like the inside dining nook area too. Great cottage that fairies and all other Sims would delight in living :)
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,451 Member
    edited December 2012
    Hi BN
    Hmm.. I thought I had left a comment about Rosehill cottage, well I love it in its soft coloured exterior and the decor looks so authentic. :D It has been living in my favourites for the last few months. :D:D
    Bramble cottage is gorgeous love your mix of windows. :D :thumbup: I love that green Kitchen it looks cosy and inviting. Rec'd of course. :D
    Hugs Folly
  • Options
    OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    edited December 2012
    *wave* hello Nerd! So happy to see your builds again! And it's just amazing! I've always enjoyed the way you decorate, so cozy <3 I'd definitely live there~ Great work hun, rec'd for sure!
  • Options
    KylieS21KylieS21 Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited December 2012
    Bramble cottage is so cute. I really do love the way you use clutter. So homely. I really love the room with the spell book, really does feel like it is tucked away in a little storage space. Perfect. Rec'd.
  • Options
    BakingNerdBakingNerd Posts: 3,932 Member
    edited September 2013
    Hi Guys! Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments! I'm so glad that you all like it!
    I hope that you've all had wonderful Christmases!

Here are the info and pics for my latest lot, a DNA request.

roof_up_original.jpg

Sunset Ranch

More pictures on the download page and here. (again I can't figure out how to organize the pics within the album in the new Photobucket, so they're in a bit of an odd order - Sorry)

Playtested to the best of my ability and everything upgraded. Unfurnished as requested.

Enjoy, I hope that you will all like it!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,733 Member
    edited December 2012
    Your Sunset ranch is great :) I like the design of it , and the way you have done the flowers/garden is really nice. I like the outdoor eating area, and i like the way you have done the pathways from one area to another. It al looks very nice and the on-the-side-angled fence at the front of the build is a very nice touch. A great ranch:)
  • Options
    BakingNerdBakingNerd Posts: 3,932 Member
    edited December 2012
    rosemow wrote:
    Your Sunset ranch is great :) I like the design of it , and the way you have done the flowers/garden is really nice. I like the outdoor eating area, and i like the way you have done the pathways from one area to another. It al looks very nice and the on-the-side-angled fence at the front of the build is a very nice touch. A great ranch:)

Thanks so much Rose! I am not that familiar with this style of build so I am so glad that you think it's a great ranch! Thank you for being so sweet and for all your sweet comments! *hugs*
  • Options
    gokukarengokukaren Posts: 1,247 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Love :thumbup: Sunset Ranch--recommended, of course. Hope you had the Happiest Holiday and you have a wonderful New Year too. XXOO Karen
  • Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited December 2012
    Cakes! It is truly charming and a welcome addition to any sim world.

As always, feel free to share on the app thread...LOL. :)

HUGS
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    masonjacksonmasonjackson Posts: 646 Member
    edited December 2012
    Wow looks great, i like how realistic it is. Your terrain painting is absolutely perfect, i dont know how you did it with the curves but they are flawless! Rec'd
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited December 2012
    BeaUtiful!
    Wow!

Rec'd!
  • Options
    KimSim1965KimSim1965 Posts: 712 Member
    edited December 2012
    Happy New Year, BN!

Your ranch is wonderful. I love the layout of your lot--very functional, yet so pretty. Nicely done! Rec'd!

*hugs*
    Kim
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited December 2012
    Gorgeous work with Sunset Ranch, sweetie! :) Thanks for taking time to create this in this busy period of your life! *hugs* :)
  • Options
    SnowmoonSnowmoon Posts: 3,437 Member
    edited December 2012
    Oh wow. I can picture driving through the mountains and finding this tucked away. Just grand! A rec from me. =)

-Snow
    Find my builds under Evie_Snowmoon in the Gallery!
  • Options
    KariussaKariussa Posts: 968 Member
    edited December 2012
    A Beautiful Ranch! WOW! Rec! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    Brighten11Brighten11 Posts: 423 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Love it! Very realistic looking. rec'd
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,823 Member
    edited December 2012
    Hi Bakingnerd, long tiem no see :)
    Your Ranch looks adorable! Awesome job!
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    edited December 2012
    You're Sunset Ranch is beautiful! I love the rustic look it has. Rec'd it!
  • Options
    EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited December 2012
    Love your sunset ranch sweetie, I've already rec'd, but thought I'd come shout to the rest of the world about how awesome it is! :mrgreen:
    oow785m
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited December 2012
    Sunset Ranch is really, really beautiful xx
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited January 2013
    I thought I commented on your ranch already but I do not see my comment in this thread? :?: :shock: Wonder what happened!? Anyway, I love your ranch BakingNerd! It looks fantastic! So charming architecture! I love the barn and the garden and the interiors has definitely the BN touch! Cute as a button! :D Already recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: