Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What expansion pack do you hope for next?

Comments

• Options
    yazziiexyazziiex Posts: 149 New Member
    edited July 2009
    OOH, I would LOVE to have university in it, like when you turn young adult you have the choice of taking a part time course in uni, that would be AWESOME!! but please not pets, i dont like it :(
  • Options
    LemonGirl610LemonGirl610 Posts: 159 Member
    edited July 2009
    I agree pets should be last, i think vacation/bon Voyage, makin magic and seasons should be featured in expansions or certain things from Superstar in stuff packs. :)
    I like the idea of takin part time courses for uni.
  • Options
    AvengerAvenger Posts: 980 New Member
    edited July 2009
    A Gardener! Maintaining a garden is so time consuming & hard work.

I'd be happy with anything really, Pets I would be great, you could take your dog for a walk around town.
  • Options
    ziggystar1970ziggystar1970 Posts: 7 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I definitely want an open for business one or a superstar one those were my favourite
    But i would be happy with an apartment life or university one

I HATED PETS
    animals + sims = disaster
  • Options
    MexunoMexuno Posts: 5 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Lilq156 wrote:
    Samr883 wrote:
    Lilq156 wrote:
    I don't know if anybody has came up with this. But What about The Sims 3 Religons.
    Good idea huh? :D

No. /End
    well The Sims 2 Seasons wasn't the worlds best expaintion pack.Well that's what i belive in my book.The Sims 2 Nightlife was the best Sims2 expainsion EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zero religious input is the one reason i play the Sims, there is never any war or hatred and i like that.

i have to admit, when seasons came out i was really excited to see snow and rain, but that was short lived, as much as i lived making magic for Sims 1 i always ended making everyone magic and it just wasn't "realistic" anymore, at least with the vampires and the werewolves, they weren't thrust in your face and some people didn't even know they existed within the game which is how it should be... subtle but awesome! i do like the concept of mythic creatures, just as long as they're in the background.

we do definitely need more fauna eg, deer that visit wooded lots, birds that will come and sit on your balcony and sing etc. this could be implemented in the seasons expansion pack, or perhaps pets.
  • Options
    wafsambudwafsambud Posts: 110 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I hope for a seasons expansion pack with floods and tornadoes and everything from sims 2 seasons also.
  • Options
    xmelodiaxxmelodiax Posts: 542 New Member
    edited July 2009
    apartments, open for business :-)
  • Options
    OrbitcarsOrbitcars Posts: 3 New Member
    edited July 2009
    All of the above expansion packs sound great, but what i'm really hoping for is an expansion pack that will allow to build your own cities. Make a blank world and add your own stuff to it, like you could do in the Sims 2. Add however many lots where ever you want them and put what ever size you want anywhere. Like the sims 2!! Then after that, put all the expansion packs from sims 2 into the sims 3 game! And I think a really cool expansion pack later would be a natural disaster expansion pack. Like make areas more prone to different disasters, and make them either never happen, sometimes happen, hardley never, or every other day. (EX. earthquakes, fires, mudslides, sandstorm, volcano eruption, etc....)

Well that's what i think. Hope you all do too, so EA could make them.
  • Options
    MexunoMexuno Posts: 5 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Orbitcars wrote:
    All of the above expansion packs sound great, but what i'm really hoping for is an expansion pack that will allow to build your own cities. Make a blank world and add your own stuff to it, like you could do in the Sims 2. Add however many lots where ever you want them and put what ever size you want anywhere. Like the sims 2!! Then after that, put all the expansion packs from sims 2 into the sims 3 game! And I think a really cool expansion pack later would be a natural disaster expansion pack. Like make areas more prone to different disasters, and make them either never happen, sometimes happen, hardley never, or every other day. (EX. earthquakes, fires, mudslides, sandstorm, volcano eruption, etc....)

Well that's what i think. Hope you all do too, so EA could make them.

that exact game is called Sim City. i think it would be too much to have it in the Sims because people become too attached to their house, belongings, jobs and friends and to have a disaster take all that away at once, i think people would get a bit upset about it. Sims has disasters on a miniature scale eg. burglaries, stove fires, and in Sims 2 lightning storms.
  • Options
    rockbrooklyn2rockbrooklyn2 Posts: 3 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I would like an expansion pack that would allow you to go to work with your sim, and enter the community lots with them.
  • Options
    Pirategirl952Pirategirl952 Posts: 108 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I want Seasons so badly or vacation. Vacation was suppose 2 be the 1st expansion pack. But that is just what I heard. But maybe even pets.

1. Vacaction
    2. Pets
    3.Seasons
  • Options
    ArganteArgante Posts: 48 Member
    edited July 2009
    sereneTSO wrote:
    I think doing something has an expansion pack on the different Religons would be a good idea. Its different and it hasn't been done yet. :)

I love it! :thumbup:

I loved the witches in Apartment Life even though I didn't use Making Magik much, I'd like it to be a bit more realistic & yet a bit like the Charmed sisters; Paganism - e.g. Gardnerian/Alexandrian/Golden Dawn/etc... (Obviously not too much, after all it's still just a game). :idea:

I also would love to see all from the old packs revamped + somethings entirely new like modern farming, mythological & old world (before the industrial age {like the Amish} + knitting). :idea:

(disclaimer) Yes I, myself am a pagan, but do respect freedom of choice for others. :thumbup:
  • Options
    Ceeecee3Ceeecee3 Posts: 789 New Member
    edited July 2009
    THEY SHOULD DEFINITELY INCORPORATE
    SOME OF THE BEAT EXPANSION PACKS
    INTO ONE SO WE COULD GET THE THINGS
    BACK THAT WE MISS THE MOST, AND ALSO
    IT FORCES THEM TO COME UP WITH BRAND
    NEW ONES. ALTHOUGH IN TERMS OF BRAND
    NEW EXPANSION PACKS, I HAVE NO IDEA
    WHAT THAT WOULD BE LIKE.

I PERSONALLY WANT TO SEE SEASONS, BON
    VOYAGE, OPEN FOR BUSINESS AND PETS...
  • Options
    ManderMurduhManderMurduh Posts: 1,279 Member
    edited July 2009
    I'm dying for any EP that will bring seasons. I loved having my sims go out and build snowmen with their kids, raking leaves in their underwear, plantsims, all that. It just seemed fun when I planned an activity and it got ruined due to bad weather. >:D. It can be even better in the sims 3. You could possibly shovel your Neighbors driveway for money (Like children could for a little extra dough) throw snowballs at people walking by your house, go to the park and jump in a pile of leaves and go nuts....All that.

xD
    jrbac2.gif
    Origin ID: xoScoochAMooch Feel free to add me!
    Check out my simblr for gameplay pictures! https://leelasims.tumblr.com/

I love BTS and Ariana Grande.
  • Options
    lozirox10lozirox10 Posts: 13 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I dont know what ep. i'd like. In fact I'd like EA to suprise me but I'd probebly say pets and uni coz the base game is pretty life-like and maybe with these it'll be even better.
    Also, they should bring proper wardrobes and in-built wardrobes into the game.

loziroz10
  • Options
    ohxmeganmeganohxmeganmegan Posts: 4 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Obviously seasons, and pets, they have been said a million times now.

I saw someone mention one to do with sports, and I think that would be pretty cool, but it'd be better if it wasn't just football, baseball, etc.
    Your sims should be able to skateboard, ride dirt bikes, play paintball, surf, lots of fun stuff like that. :]

I liked University and Open for Business too, so finding a way to incorporate older eps that people miss with new ideas would be perfect.
  • Options
    venusinfurs94venusinfurs94 Posts: 212 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I'd like something to do with cities. Incorporating apartments (just apartments to live in, not the whole EP based around them), more entertainment venues such as clubs (like NL, but again, not focussed on just that), public transport and more career paths. For careers they could use some ideas from Superstar, maybe have a movie career path where you could later decide to branch out into acting or production. Although I really, REALLY want a teaching career.
  • Options
    Taylor0628Taylor0628 Posts: 2,817 Member
    edited July 2009
    Ceeecee3 wrote:
    THEY SHOULD DEFINITELY INCORPORATE
    SOME OF THE BEAT EXPANSION PACKS
    INTO ONE SO WE COULD GET THE THINGS
    BACK THAT WE MISS THE MOST, AND ALSO
    IT FORCES THEM TO COME UP WITH BRAND
    NEW ONES. ALTHOUGH IN TERMS OF BRAND
    NEW EXPANSION PACKS, I HAVE NO IDEA
    WHAT THAT WOULD BE LIKE.

I PERSONALLY WANT TO SEE SEASONS, BON
    VOYAGE, OPEN FOR BUSINESS AND PETS...

Ah, my ears! :shock:
  • Options
    mawhiskers3mawhiskers3 Posts: 396 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I really want Pets and seasons.
    If the first EP is really what it's rumored to be, EA really doesn't care for our opinions and ideas because I haven't seen like, anyone ask for a BV remake and the name "Destination Adventure" [or whatever people have been saying] definitely smells like BV. Of course, if it adds seasons, I will most likely buy and try to enjoy it.
  • Options
    Taylor0628Taylor0628 Posts: 2,817 Member
    edited July 2009
    Argante wrote:
    sereneTSO wrote:
    I think doing something has an expansion pack on the different Religons would be a good idea. Its different and it hasn't been done yet. :)

I love it! :thumbup:

I loved the witches in Apartment Life even though I didn't use Making Magik much, I'd like it to be a bit more realistic & yet a bit like the Charmed sisters; Paganism - e.g. Gardnerian/Alexandrian/Golden Dawn/etc... (Obviously not too much, after all it's still just a game). :idea:

I also would love to see all from the old packs revamped + somethings entirely new like modern farming, mythological & old world (before the industrial age {like the Amish} + knitting). :idea:

(disclaimer) Yes I, myself am a pagan, but do respect freedom of choice for others. :thumbup:

I think it would be kind of cool if they could incorporate a simish kind of religion-though I doubt it.

And I want makin magic back, just because I loved that so much. One person said they didn't like how it was thrust on you in the original sims, so maybe they could do something more subtle. Just something that could allow you to go to another neighborhood(That would be like magic town in the sims 1 I guess), where you could then start up in that world, instead of getting supplies automatically...
    Eh, I don't know, we'll see what happens if they do make it.
  • Options
    Ambra13SimAmbra13Sim Posts: 41 Member
    edited July 2009
    Lilq156 wrote:
    I don't know if anybody has came up with this. But What about The Sims 3 Religons.
    Good idea huh? :D

well i would NOT buy that. And there are a LOT of Religions so what Religions would you put in??
  • Options
    Ambra13SimAmbra13Sim Posts: 41 Member
    edited July 2009
    Taylor0628 wrote:
    SimLogan wrote:
    Probly too controversial but I could find use for an expansion with handicapped people in it. You just can't do a proper Sim-Professor X without a wheelchair. :)

Edit: At Earcat - At least the lamps don't dooky on your floor, lol.

There was actually an entire thread about this. Most people said that we shouldn't make one, just because of how difficult it would be to make the handicapped people, let alone how controversial it would be, or how few people would probably want to play.

Anywho, I'm all for seasons and pets too. But as long as could control the pets. And I'd love to have animals like horses! Exotic animals would be awesome too :)

I dont think it has 2 be playable or not with the new AI u could like choose 2 eather take control or just let the pets do there own thing that way more ppl would like it. i dont know about anyone else but i cat control my cat in RL lol so it would be fun 2 make her behave me in the game :P
  • Options
    pandoratensenumapandoratensenuma Posts: 9 New Member
    edited July 2009
    PETS NEXT!! PLEAAAASE!! My baby died in rl and i wanna make him in thesims3 for my sim =3.. i want them to sleep soundly at night with a Bo Bo on the job ^^.. so please.. PETS FIRST!!!
  • Options
    RebeccaBRebeccaB Posts: 79 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I agree with whoever said adding more to the arts... I would really like to be able to form bands!!! more instruments such as drums, electric guitars, flutes, violins all those good things. But as well Ive been wanting my sims to be able to sculpt or graffiti because those could add whole new dimensions to getting in trouble with police or art shows...

Something else new would also be cool... Im not too sure about what but I know I would like to see more done in the interactions with music... If we HAVE to get something redone I would go with pets or business expansion pcks

MORE NEIGHBORHOODS PLEASE!!!
  • Options
    GheartGheart Posts: 138 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I dont care what expansion pack is next, cept it should have some better men hairstyles and NO PETS!!!! (throws little puppy from sims 2 into a fire and laughs like a maniac!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHA :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: )