Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What expansion pack do you hope for next?

Comments

• Options
    EarcatEarcat Posts: 461 Member
    edited July 2009
    Being able to create your own neighborhood and place lots in it should be in the first ep, whatever it is.
    A time travel ep or something with different styles from around the world, or other worlds, would be great.
    No pets, unless we can control them. Having a pet without controling it is as exciting as buying a lamp.
  • Options
    SimLoganSimLogan Posts: 30 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Probly too controversial but I could find use for an expansion with handicapped people in it. You just can't do a proper Sim-Professor X without a wheelchair. :)

Edit: At Earcat - At least the lamps don't dooky on your floor, lol.
  • Options
    Taylor0628Taylor0628 Posts: 2,817 Member
    edited July 2009
    SimLogan wrote:
    Probly too controversial but I could find use for an expansion with handicapped people in it. You just can't do a proper Sim-Professor X without a wheelchair. :)

Edit: At Earcat - At least the lamps don't dooky on your floor, lol.

There was actually an entire thread about this. Most people said that we shouldn't make one, just because of how difficult it would be to make the handicapped people, let alone how controversial it would be, or how few people would probably want to play.

Anywho, I'm all for seasons and pets too. But as long as could control the pets. And I'd love to have animals like horses! Exotic animals would be awesome too :)
  • Options
    sims2nightyfansims2nightyfan Posts: 1,316 Member
    edited July 2009
    I dont want them to bring back old eps.
    How about all new eps. Some of the same stuff like pets,seasons an such,
    But i think they should do a sports one
    Football,soccer,tennis,horse riding,ballet,baseball,Basketball.
    That sorta thing an track,
    Also Id like to see my sims at school exspecially my teenagers,
    Also an a theme park on our way to a theme park for the day or the zoo or even a water park
  • Options
    sims2nightyfansims2nightyfan Posts: 1,316 Member
    edited July 2009
    Lilq156 wrote:
    I don't know if anybody has came up with this. But What about The Sims 3 Religons.
    Good idea huh? :D

Religon? Good Idea. where the teenagers can goto youth,fun stuff with the youth an the family can goto Church :D
  • Options
    christinaforeverchristinaforever Posts: 899 New Member
    edited July 2009
    seasons
    bon voyage
    castaway
  • Options
    SoggySoapSoggySoap Posts: 405 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I raelly want apartment life and weather. Also, I really really really want my sims to be able to swim in the ocean and over to the island with the light house!
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited July 2009
    I need more things to do in Sunset Valley. The Gym, Library, and Art Museum isn't cutting it.

I want restaurants, dance clubs, and coffee houses back, and NPC employees to run them.(Makes some attractive ones this time, EA) Plus any new Venues EA can think of. I also need group management back.

So basically I want Nightlife.

It might be a good idea to combine Nightlife and Apartment Life. Leave Magic for an EP by itself.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    abbiesmomabbiesmom Posts: 2 New Member
    edited July 2009
    SEASONS and PETS! I miss the snow and my dogs. :D
  • Options
    ViewSonic100ManViewSonic100Man Posts: 45 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I hope for business again, though this time have the ability to actually move a business from a Home Business to a separate lot; also Seasons, and pets for starters.
  • Options
    zaftigcandiezaftigcandie Posts: 32 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I would love for them to have other instruments and do like a music expansion or music/arts, where they added other instruments like when they had the violin or maybe even a few wind instruments. Then on the art side they could add sculpting, graphic design or even graffiti?
  • Options
    JalidaJalida Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited July 2009
    Something completely new. I don't really care to have to rebuy the same old expansions that were around for TS2 again for TS3. They're going to have to really dazzle me with any expansions to get more money out of my wallet this time around.

I don't suppose I'll ever understand people that want to rebuy the same old expansion that they had for TS2 all over again. Why not something totally new that could then throw in atleast the basics of what was in a certain expansion pack for TS2. Like offer something like the rumoured destination adventure, and throw in weather at the same time. That's really the way it SHOULD work, but being as this is EA and so many simmers seem to be happy with rebuying the old content, I wouldn't be suprised if they just repackage it all up and resell it again for tS3. :sigh:
  • Options
    HelloLittleMonkeyHelloLittleMonkey Posts: 4 New Member
    edited July 2009
    They should make some kind of farm sim where you can have horses, goats,pigs,ducks,chicken,deer,donkeys,cows, that sort of thing. I think it should come with pets too like dogs and cats but they should have literally as many pets as there are on the market, or close anyway. THAT WOULD ROCK!!! i would sooo buy a copy i know lots of other people that would too. They always put farm type things on there but no cows or horses to interact with. Also i really miss how in the very first sims you could make your sims famous and watch them sing in little sound booths and walk the runway, shoot commercials, and have those little trailers and fans and singing and stuff. It would be amazing if they could put that back in there. I also miss the magic one for the first game. It was fun turning people into toads!!
  • Options
    Panther00567Panther00567 Posts: 2,704 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Why not have both pets AND seasons? I think that would be one kicka-- EP :)
  • Options
    xlisamariexxlisamariex Posts: 243 Member
    edited July 2009
    id like to have my pets back. im an animal lover and i want my sims to be animals lovers as well. plus, an expansion pack that has more jobs. like veterinarian, school teacher, stuff like that. but mostly my pets.
  • Options
    Andrews76Andrews76 Posts: 905 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I would like to see something new,special for the first Sims 3 EP(i would like something different than the sims 2 EP)!Except for this i would like the Seasons and Apartment Life EP from the sims 2 for sims 3! :-)
  • Options
    hesautomatichesautomatic Posts: 75 New Member
    edited July 2009
    i totally want them to bring back superstar
    only add a hollywood type downtown area to the town
    i would love to have my sims be models and actors and singers etc.....
    theres alot you could do with it i think.....other then that id like an open for business one and hopefully some new fresh eps we havnt seen before
  • Options
    Hoihai178Hoihai178 Posts: 40 Member
    edited July 2009

I want Seasons!
    Also Pets would be great!

For a totally new expansion pack. more like a Farm Life (or accessory pack) With horses, bunnies, goats, sheep, cows, barn house material etc ....
    Love the little things you get in life....
  • Options
    HannahDudeHannahDude Posts: 26 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Seasons. Enough said. :D
  • Options
    FinalFantacyFinalFantacy Posts: 31 Member
    edited July 2009
    I think University added a lot to the Sims 'universe', I definately enjoyed the careers and rewards, but I'd like the 'special' Sims back. Aliens, Werewolves, Vampires, Plantsims.....I also liked Open for Business.
  • Options
    zeppelin123zeppelin123 Posts: 864 Member
    edited July 2009
    I would like seasons, pets, or some sort of vacation EP. Those were my favorites in TS1 and TS2.

Alternatively I'd like to see an EP that focused on infants, toddlers, children, and teens.

Excuse my spelling and typing today, I am sick with the flu and my brain is a little fuzzy.
  • Options
    wilduniversewilduniverse Posts: 289 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I think that a totally new expansion pack would be a fun idea- Murder Mystery! A la Sherlock Holmes and Agatha Christie. This one would include furniture/clothing from the late 1800s and early 1900s, along with the same-period hairstyles. An accessory for the males would be a pipe. There could also be interactions and scenarios to solve whodunits. That would be totally cool.
  • Options
    jorginajorgina Posts: 37 New Member
    edited July 2009
    SimpsonFly wrote:
    Any Expansion that returns the Piano would be great.

ROFL I know right?
  • Options
    SchndlPlayerSchndlPlayer Posts: 741 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Pets :D
  • Options
    BankNFSCBankNFSC Posts: 4 New Member
    edited July 2009
    A expansion pack that can see throught buildings as well as planes (vacation)
    trains and coaches.

That'll be cool