Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What expansion pack do you hope for next?

Comments

• Options
    Nina2161Nina2161 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I would like to see Seasons and Pets first. Some added game content would be nice-piano, hot tub, etc.
  • Options
    amandapoo227amandapoo227 Posts: 35 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I would love to have some pets added. Oh and having the weather change and actually have seasons would be really kool.
  • Options
    asa144asa144 Posts: 606 Member
    edited July 2009
    Nightlife! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited July 2009
    A Nightlife EP would be so awesome. My sims wants to dine and club. I would love a farmlife kinda EP as well. :)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    danivixendanivixen Posts: 4,254 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Nightlife, Weather, Pets, Superstar.

:D
  • Options
    mumsfun2mumsfun2 Posts: 29 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I miss 'pets' :(
  • Options
    Ashyy_xAshyy_x Posts: 72 Member
    edited July 2009
    Something like Making Magic. I loved that EP :]
    The only way i would want Pets is if they put more animals in.
    Origin ID: -TragicAffair
    tumblr_inline_nah35yGcvQ1r5h0tf.gif
  • Options
    Agent_66Agent_66 Posts: 113 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I actually liked the idea of a past Sims expansion that someone earlier mentioned(Mofurs, I believe), where they would add in a combination of expansions from Sims 1 and Sims 2.

Like, Livin' Large (zombies), making magic from 1 and seasons, uni, NL, and pets for 2, but it would be tied in to a bigger expansion for 3, so it would basically be the ability to have zombies or do spells, weather, teens can ACTUALLY graduate high school and go on to college, and you have pets.

I also liked the idea of a holiday expansion, but in a Sims environment. IE, not everyone celebrates certain holidays, so your Sim would have the option of celebrating it or not (like Christmas). Also, depending on country, those holidays would be present (like Thanksgiving and 4th of July for US, Guy Fox day (I believe) in the UK), but maybe you could have the option to celebrate another country's holiday, like if your sim is from another country, they can celebrate the Day of the Dead (Mexico) or Guy Fox day.

Also, with that, have workdays off or on. IE, for those doing medical, they may need to be on call for a holiday or those in music can perform a holiday concert. Or for some federal holidays, like Labor Day/Memorial, have your sim choose if they want to do a half day at work or a full day.
  • Options
    sereneTSOsereneTSO Posts: 1 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I think doing something has an expansion pack on the different Religons would be a good idea. Its different and it hasn't been done yet. :)
  • Options
    PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    edited July 2009
    I don't want any EPs that are exact replicas of existing EPs for Sims 2.
    I want a farm animals expansion pack that has horses the Sims can really ride, chickens that lay eggs (that can then be used in cooking), goats and llamas and dogs and cats and rabbits. Oh, and corn as a harvestable crop.

I'd also like to have snow in the game. Yay, snow!!!
  • Options
    peaceloveharmonypeaceloveharmony Posts: 6,824 Member
    edited July 2009
    i think seasons cause i had fun with that expansion pack :)
  • Options
    LawertendLawertend Posts: 5,144 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I want a Seasons EP. Especially if they did it thew ay it was done with TS2, with skills and relationships. In the spring you could work on romance, while in the fall you build up skill easier.

Also, I can just image now how much gameplay it could bring. Especially with gardening and fishing. Certain fish are easier to catch during the summer than in the winter, same goes for growing plants.

Not to mention how amazing the weather would look with the TS3 graphics.
  • Options
    Dooglers8Dooglers8 Posts: 716 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Here's my idea:
    The Sims 3: City Life
    It would basically be Nightlife and Apartmentlife combined. And you could go to nightclubs, restraunts, or other people's apartments. Or, when a club got really full, they'd have a bouncer out front, and you'd have to pay to get in. But yeah, stuff like that.
    Here's my other idea:
    The Sims 3: Open For Business
    Just like Open For Business, but with several changes, but with pets, too. You could own businesses, work at them, or invest in them. And then for pets, there'd be pet stores that you can work at, or buy pets from them, or what about a big dog park in the middle of town? You could have your pets compete, or practice there, and there could be pet classes. And there could be skills exclusively for dogs and cats like fitness, and if the higher fitness they had, the longer they would live. Or obedience, if your dog/cat had no obedience skill, they wouldn't be as likely to respond to a command, or if it was maxed out, they would always respond to comand, etc.

What do you think? 8)
  • Options
    TyTiger13TyTiger13 Posts: 786 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Maken Magic..But revamped :mrgreen:
  • Options
    pshockthewrldpshockthewrld Posts: 25 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Morganio wrote:
    I think a Sims 3:Farm life would be pretty cool
    And a Sims 3:Exotic pets(like tigers and lions and bears oh my);)

I would seriously kill for farmy things in my sims...mostly because I used to obessively play Sim Farm back in the way day & I'm seriously in love with Harvest Moon.

I loved Apartment Life more than any of the other EPs for The Sims 2. I always kinda hope something similar to Makin' Magic will come around.
  • Options
    CrazyBonesCrazyBones Posts: 57 New Member
    edited July 2009
    If they added seasons i think it will cause and complicate things in the game because it is an open neighborhood.
    The rain will make the water lack and the snow will build up in odd places or something.
    They will have to take awhile to make it work or something.

Plus all the detailed graphic rain falls againts the lake, beach and pools maybe.

Plus if it snows what happens to the lake will it freeze? cause that can complicate things maybe.

And pets, can over populate and roam everywhere in the neigborhood would (personaly) be annoying.

Unless the pet dosnt leave (your) home till they go for walks with the owner.

But its up to the makers of the sims 3.
  • Options
    Samr883Samr883 Posts: 1,139 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Jess3010 wrote:
    Samr883 wrote:
    Lilq156 wrote:
    Samr883 wrote:
    Lilq156 wrote:
    I don't know if anybody has came up with this. But What about The Sims 3 Religons.
    Good idea huh? :D

No. /End
    well The Sims 2 Seasons wasn't the worlds best expaintion pack.Well that's what i belive in my book.The Sims 2 Nightlife was the best Sims2 expainsion EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well good for you..

What's up with the seemingly unfriendly banter between you two, huh?

I guess I'm late in replying, but I just think religion in the sims would be a very bad idea.
  • Options
    ThisGirlInVinylThisGirlInVinyl Posts: 9 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I adored the sims expansion making magic, I'd love it if they made a new version for sims 3

x.
  • Options
    CerealKiller420CerealKiller420 Posts: 7 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Morganio wrote:
    I think a Sims 3:Farm life would be pretty cool
    And a Sims 3:Exotic pets(like tigers and lions and bears oh my);)
    I totally agree with this idea.
    Having pets in general would be awesome!
  • Options
    WindWineKiwi8WindWineKiwi8 Posts: 1,296 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I think exotic animals would be cool, except having something like tiger cubs or pythons could cause a bit of controvosy, esp. with that thing about some one getting attacked by a pet snake last month...

Sports like Kyaking, Sailing, Swimming (in the Ocean) and jet skiing should be in the expansion, and pets like horses and llamas would be good.

• Options
    HoneydewHoneydew Posts: 520 Member
    edited July 2009
    I'd like Seasons and pets. I liked the thunder and lighting storms in and I can't have a dog and I love dogs so I was able to have dogs in the game.
  • Options
    breekaybreekay Posts: 67 New Member
    edited July 2009
    i think that an expansion pack with a 'superstar' theme would be cool. there could be additional job options like model, actor, or fashion designer and more clothing and hairstyle options.

it would also be nice to have seasons again.
  • Options
    GillieGillie Posts: 1,708 Member
    edited July 2009
    CrazyBones wrote:
    If they added seasons i think it will cause and complicate things in the game because it is an open neighborhood.
    The rain will make the water lack and the snow will build up in odd places or something.
    They will have to take awhile to make it work or something.

Plus all the detailed graphic rain falls againts the lake, beach and pools maybe.

Plus if it snows what happens to the lake will it freeze? cause that can complicate things maybe.

And pets, can over populate and roam everywhere in the neigborhood would (personaly) be annoying.

Unless the pet dosnt leave (your) home till they go for walks with the owner.

But its up to the makers of the sims 3.

I never bought Pets but in Unleashed those strays would pee everywhere on my lawn and became more annoyances than cute and cuddly things.
  • Options
    cherryrosacherryrosa Posts: 1 New Member
    edited July 2009

all rumours point towards the next expansion pack being called 'Destination: Adventure" or something like that. Probably a mixture of Seasons and Bon Voyage.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited July 2009
    Please not Pets, Please not Pets!
    Please not Pets, Please not Pets! Please, EA, Not Pets... Save it til the END. :mrgreen:

Pretty please. :wink: