Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Simpoint Bundles Mystery Bags - Possible Pattern... think we've got it figured out ;)

Comments

• Options
    SmithMarshSmithMarsh Posts: 1,057 Member
    edited June 2012
    Thanks for doing this.

I actually got the Reflections mirror with the 24,360 bundle.

• Options
    RoseRidgeRoseRidge Posts: 1,321 Member
    edited June 2012
    SmithMarsh wrote:
    Thanks for doing this.

Did you already own everything else? :shock:
  • Options
    SmithMarshSmithMarsh Posts: 1,057 Member
    edited June 2012
    RoseRidge wrote:
    SmithMarsh wrote:
    Thanks for doing this.

Did you already own everything else? :shock:

When I got the mirror in March, I had all the medieval stuff, so yes.

BTW I also got an item recently that I didn't see on your list Maria. It's a little decorative fountain called the spring of youth. Let me know if you want a pic and I will try to remember my photo bucket password.
  • Options
    MrHawkMrHawk Posts: 4,345 Member
    edited June 2012
    Spring of youth
    521703_orig.png

Reflection
    2014008_orig.png

Sassy Table Fusion Lamp
    8390993.png

Commanding Shoji Screen
    6291830.png

Giant Bonsai Tree
    2688029_orig.png

Banquett Fan
    2807206_orig.png
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    RoseRidge wrote:
    Maria, thank your for deciphering the new mystery items with the sim point bundles. I have been holding off on buying points, as I have all of the Medieval items and plenty of badges.

One question: Do you know which bundle the Endless Honeymoon Dining Table is in? I didn't see it on your first page.

I added up how much money I would need to spend to obtain 5 new items (dining table excluded) $460.00!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: Will no doubt total $500.00 when the Endless Honeymoon Table is added in. :shock: :shock: :shock:

That is provided I do not get any duplicates or that worthless badge! :shock:
    But, without your chart I could have spent that much and NOT have received all of the items. :shock: :shock: :shock:

EDIT: After SmithMarsh posted I went in my game and found; I also do not have:
    Spring of Youth
    Reflection Mirror
    Sassy Fusion Lamp

:shock: Now that $500.00 is looking like a good deal, because I have no idea how much would need to be spent in order to receive both arcade machines! :shock:

I've seen these as free featured items in-game, except for the mirror.
  • Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited June 2012
    @MrHawk: Were those all offered as mystery items as well ? If so, do you know which bundles ?
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    edited June 2012
    Yep, they're all old bonus items that were re-added. Not sure about the others since I already had them but I got the mirror with the second largest bundle the other day. Sorry.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    You can cross reference the Purchase History and the Billing History if you did want to find out ;)
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    RoseRidgeRoseRidge Posts: 1,321 Member
    edited June 2012
    Thanks for the pictures MrHawk.

I would be happy to have those items as well as the newer ones, but now I am looking at rolling the dice 9 times - IF I am lucky!
  • Options
    Mashimar0Mashimar0 Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited June 2012
    MrHawk wrote:
    Spring of youth
    521703_orig.png

Reflection
    2014008_orig.png

Sassy Table Fusion Lamp
    8390993.png

I don't have those, and yet I keep getting badges instead.
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited June 2012
    Mashimar0 wrote:
    MrHawk wrote:
    Spring of youth
    521703_orig.png

Reflection
    2014008_orig.png

Sassy Table Fusion Lamp
    8390993.png

I don't have those, and yet I keep getting badges instead.

not sure about the spring or mirro... but the lamp I have... seem in game store first to take any freebees... then point buying.... small bundles... until I get what I want from them...
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    crinrict wrote:
    You can cross reference the Purchase History and the Billing History if you did want to find out ;)

I received them all in the days before the Mystery Bag, except for the mirror, so it wouldn't do any good.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Guess I had a lost in translation moment there. Never mind me :)
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    edited June 2012
    No prob. I wasn't clear enough.

Should I do a SimPoints page on the 'logue?
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Would make it more complete, right ?
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited June 2012
    I do want to know which simpoint bundle has the dining table. The only thing I'm missing >.<
  • Options
    LizziguinLizziguin Posts: 1,126 Member
    edited June 2012
    I would REALLY like to get those two arcade games but there is no way in heck that I'll spend that much money on points. I just hope they'll just let us have them in the store one day, but if not then I'll just have to forget them.
  • Options
    PyliathesunelfPyliathesunelf Posts: 949 Member
    edited June 2012
    Thanks for sharing this! It helps a lot!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited June 2012
    AznSensei wrote:
    I do want to know which simpoint bundle has the dining table. The only thing I'm missing >.<

I'm waiting to find out - my guess is the 5,000 or 10,600 bundles

***I have said this before, I am listing the bonus items you get with minimum purchase, so for example, if you don't have the items that come with the 5,000SP bundle there's a chance that you can get them with a bigger bundle
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    MrHawk wrote:
    No prob. I wasn't clear enough.

Should I do a SimPoints page on the 'logue?

go for it :thumbup:

• Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited June 2012
    I've tried the 10,600 and I have not gotten the dining table, but a badge. So I own all the items already offered there >.<
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    miklc wrote:
    Has anyone who already owns the six Medieval items offered with the 1000SP bundle but doesn't own the Horse Statue or Dining Chair that is offered with the 2040SP bundle, recently bought a 2040SP bundle and received the badge?

I am planning to but a 2040SP in the near future (hopefully EA will release a discount code sooner rather than later) and because I don't own either the Horse Statue (which I would really like) or the new Hotel Dining Chair I want to make sure that that means I will not get the badge for definite. If anyone knows for sure please let me know, thank you :-)

I want to buy a 2,040SP bundle and I only have the 6 medieval items from the 1,000SP bundles, so we'll find out what happens soon-ish

• Options
    edited June 2012
    AznSensei wrote:
    I've tried the 10,600 and I have not gotten the dining table, but a badge. So I own all the items already offered there >.<

It must be in the highest bundle then. Someone bought a bundle and got the round table so Im just waiting to see if they'll be able to tell what bundle they purchased. But if you went and purchased the 10,600SP bundle and didn't get it it mustn't be in either 5,000SP or 10,600SP - unless you have it but you're not aware?

• Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited June 2012
    @maria_loves_alex
    do you want me to report anything I get at any level... or just if I get it at a smaller bundle than you have noted?
    I'm going to refuel soon.....
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    anettesb wrote:
    @maria_loves_alex
    do you want me to report anything I get at any level... or just if I get it at a smaller bundle than you have noted?
    I'm going to refuel soon.....

you can report anything as it'll help to verify that this method works. I plan on buying a 2,040SP bundle when a good DD comes up so when that happens I'll update here and let everyone know what happened :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top