Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Simpoint Bundles Mystery Bags - Possible Pattern... think we've got it figured out ;)

Comments

• Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited June 2012
    KarinL wrote:
    FWIW, I got the Star Gazer mirror a few weeks ago, and I already had it from when it was a SP bonus long, long ago.

So I'm not so sure there's no chance to get an item again if it's one of the 'old' ones that was not in a mystery bag before, like the banquet fan.

I don't know if they're offering that still, Im hoping others that purchased SPs recently will be able to tell us what they got with their purchase so I can add it to the list
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited June 2012
    so if I want to try get my Teddy I need to only buy 1000sp bundles? nobody gotten the Teddy with bigger bundles?

this is some time ago... but

the 20. of Febuary I bought 4400sp and got the unicorn statuet

(this was my first bundle buy on this site after they relesed the mideval items, do to a great code buy on origin)
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited June 2012
    @anette: If you buy the bigger bundles, you can get the items as well. I got mine with the 2000 SP bundle.

You can't get the bigger ones with the lower one but you can get the lower ones with the bigger bundles :)
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    edited June 2012
    crinrict wrote:
    @anette: If you buy the bigger bundles, you can get the items as well. I got mine with the 2000 SP bundle.

You can't get the bigger ones with the lower one but you can get the lower ones with the bigger bundles :)

hmm... ok... depating if I'm getting what bundle for my birthday...or when I run out of sp... soon.... I have non of the other items... but I like to get more simpoints for my buying.... but to get most bonus items I need to buy many time.... golden midle.. golden midle... atleast until I got my Teddy... and maybe the mirro... both are 1000sp items... :?
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    MsrednotdeadMsrednotdead Posts: 9,215 Member
    edited June 2012
    Just bought a 5000 bundle and got the Bar Stool, so in thoery now since I have both chairs from the 5000 bundle I have to move up to the 10,600 to get the bar. Which I am in no hurry to do so for a month.
  • Options
    Mashimar0Mashimar0 Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited June 2012
    i wonder which bundle is dining table, 5000 set? or 10600?
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I guess I'm best of buying 1000sp bundles until I get my Teddy.....

(YES I like that teaddy... it is perfect for my boys....)
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Mashimar0 wrote:

I just got the stool in the 5000, but not willing to risk getting a badge to see if the dining table is in that one....aaagh
  • Options
    Mashimar0Mashimar0 Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited June 2012
    Mashimar0 wrote:

I just got the stool in the 5000, but not willing to risk getting a badge to see if the dining table is in that one....aaagh

yeah, i was pushing my luck and bought 2040 pack twice to see if I could get table with the chair... nope, ended up with a dang badge.
    vyogg9rodtfcebiur2om.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    wonders if OP would ad the pictures in her list.... that would maybe help some simmers...
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Can't even buy points. Wanted to try the 2040 one. 5000 is the highest I'm willing to go. I get a system error :(
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    edited June 2012
    OK. Made a post with pics here: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/06/mystery-bag-items.html

Still missing the pics of the bar and the arcade machines.

If anyone got those, could you go to your purchase history and copy the link of the picture in here ? Thanks.
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    edited June 2012
    crinrict wrote:
    OK. Made a post with pics here: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/06/mystery-bag-items.html

Still missing the pics of the bar and the arcade machines.

If anyone got those, could you go to your purchase history and copy the link of the picture in here ? Thanks.

There is a dining table as well but I dont know which bundle that is gotten from...definately not the 2040 bundle.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    OK. Added that as unknown.

I think there might also be some of the older ones still being offered. Not sure though.
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    edited June 2012
    anettesb wrote:
    wonders if OP would ad the pictures in her list.... that would maybe help some simmers...

if its ok with crinrict I'll use her pictures to update the OP

• Options
    edited June 2012
    what you 2 do are so cool... thank you....
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    anettesb wrote:
    what you 2 do are so cool... thank you....

your welcome :) just doing my part to help out the community

@Msrednotdead: I've heard others have gotten the dining table and am just waiting to see with which bundle so that I can update my thread.

I'll eventualy update with the proper object names and pictures but this will do for now

• Options
    edited June 2012
    Those are EA pics. Do you want to use my links ? I've uploaded them to my server, so I'm a little unsure about traffic.
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    edited June 2012
    crinrict wrote:
    Those are EA pics. Do you want to use my links ? I've uploaded them to my server, so I'm a little unsure about traffic.

I was just going to right click and get the link from the image's properties, if that's ok? I don't have time to update the front page right now though, its getting late over here

• Options
    miklcmiklc Posts: 3,110 Member
    edited June 2012
    Guys seriously thank you so much for doing this, it is very helpful. Well during the December and March sales I managed to collect the six Medieval items that come with the 1000SP bundle so it's no wonder I have gotten so many badges seeing as that is the bundle I normally buy. I guess the next time I buy a bundle I will have to go bigger, really would like the horse statue so I'm glad that comes with the 2040SP bundle. Man I pray that EA plans on releasing a discount soon I could really use one right now!

As much as I love the new arcade machines I am giving up hope of ever getting them unless EA do release them with lower bundles later on in the promotion, I suppose it's not the end of the world because it's not like there's any shortage of arcade machines already in the game plus Sweet Treats is adding another one to the mix. If EA do release the Honeymoon Set again either for purchase or through another promotion for those that couldn't participate in the Treasure Hunt then I would be more interested in the Hotel Furniture but seeing as how I don't have the set I'm not too bothered by them

EDIT: Out of curiosity has anyone gotten either or both of the new arcades? If so what do you think about them?
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    The links are to my blog/server cause that's where I put them. Since this will get me traffic I'd rather have if you just link to the post or upload them somewhere yourself.

Sorry.
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    edited June 2012
    crinrict wrote:
    The links are to my blog/server cause that's where I put them. Since this will get me traffic I'd rather have if you just link to the post or upload them somewhere yourself.

Sorry.

that's ok, I'll just link to your post then

• Options
    RoseRidgeRoseRidge Posts: 1,321 Member
    edited June 2012
    Maria, thank your for deciphering the new mystery items with the sim point bundles. I have been holding off on buying points, as I have all of the Medieval items and plenty of badges.

One question: Do you know which bundle the Endless Honeymoon Dining Table is in? I didn't see it on your first page.

I added up how much money I would need to spend to obtain 5 new items (dining table excluded) $460.00!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: Will no doubt total $500.00 when the Endless Honeymoon Table is added in. :shock: :shock: :shock:

That is provided I do not get any duplicates or that worthless badge! :shock:
    But, without your chart I could have spent that much and NOT have received all of the items. :shock: :shock: :shock:

EDIT: After SmithMarsh posted I went in my game and found; I also do not have:
    Spring of Youth
    Reflection Mirror
    Sassy Fusion Lamp

:shock: Now that $500.00 is looking like a good deal, because I have no idea how much would need to be spent in order to receive both arcade machines! :shock:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    mangoesandlimesmangoesandlimes Posts: 2,623 Member
    edited June 2012
    AznSensei wrote:
    AznSensei wrote:
    thanks so much to you both!

If you own the sassy fusion table lamp, there's no chance you'll get it again?

I don't think so. I've never come across owning an actual sims 3 item more than once from the bundle. Once you get it from a bundle, you can't get it again. (Explains why now I only get badges constantly).

I already own that item because it was once offered for free - so because I own I won't get it from a simpoint bundle?

That is correct

If that's the case, then it's definitely worth it to double check the in-game advertising/featured items before buying the biggest bundle. I got the banquet fan that way for free in January this year. It might still be up, so you can put it in your purchase history, boosting your chances of getting an arcade machine.
  • Options
    miklcmiklc Posts: 3,110 Member
    edited June 2012
    Has anyone who already owns the six Medieval items offered with the 1000SP bundle but doesn't own the Horse Statue or Dining Chair that is offered with the 2040SP bundle, recently bought a 2040SP bundle and received the badge?

I am planning to but a 2040SP in the near future (hopefully EA will release a discount code sooner rather than later) and because I don't own either the Horse Statue (which I would really like) or the new Hotel Dining Chair I want to make sure that that means I will not get the badge for definite. If anyone knows for sure please let me know, thank you :-)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top