Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

12 Lot Equestrian Center And Cattery Is Complete And Ready For Download:D

Comments

• Options
    ANNIEOVERANNIEOVER Posts: 2,014 Member
    edited May 2012
    Thank you all:) I am so happy these lots are turning out well lol :oops: :P
    And you're welcome DuskLightFaerie:)

I do have a question however, the pasture lots do not have anything but Base Game And Pets items on it, however some are having trouble installing it in their game because in the Launcher it says, "You do not have the EP, and SP required to play this lot". So I guess my question is, how do I make a lot that is Base Game And Pets Compatible only?
  • Options
    IlaianaIlaiana Posts: 624
    edited May 2012
    I was able to load the residential sales barn in my game no problem, it looks great and was exactly what I have been looking for :)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Ilaiana wrote:
    I was able to load the residential sales barn in my game no problem, it looks great and was exactly what I have been looking for :)

Thank you Llaiana:D I am happy they worked out for you:) I am also happy to hear you like them:D yay! lol :P

I really am at a loss as to why it works for some however not all:( Most of the lots only use:
    Base Game, Pets

Sims 2 was much easier for compatibility among Sims users....what happened? :( lol
  • Options
    CarolynVEVOCarolynVEVO Posts: 1
    edited May 2012
    Can You Please Send Me All the Lots You've done so far to me? :3 That'd be amazing. They all sound very gorgous And Amazing! Thanks. <3 -My Email Is CarolynTM@live.com-

-Carolyn :D :-P
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Yes I can:)
    Or you could go to my website and download them that way?
  • Options
    ladysdreaminladysdreamin Posts: 2 New Member
    edited May 2012
    I didn't have any issues at all adding them to my game. I stayed up way to late last night playing and you have done an amazing job on them!!
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I didn't have any issues at all adding them to my game. I stayed up way to late last night playing and you have done an amazing job on them!!

Well thank you:D

Everyone's feedback from this 12 lot equestrian center has been a humbling experience:D And I thank all of you for helping me out, and I am so happy you all like the lots too! :D :P :oops: :mrgreen:
  • Options
    WhilteringAwayWhilteringAway Posts: 39 Member
    edited May 2012
    Annie this is all amazing!

I was wondering...Would you be willing to make a custom ranch for me? I suck at building and wanna get involved with the equestrian community. My center Thundering Hooves is like my baby and I really cannot wait to get started on it. But like I said I cannot build to save my life.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    sicatagsicatag Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited May 2012
    you do not know how much i want to download that!!!! ummm how did you use 12 lots is that a cheat :?:
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Annie this is all amazing!

I was wondering...Would you be willing to make a custom ranch for me? I suck at building and wanna get involved with the equestrian community. My center Thundering Hooves is like my baby and I really cannot wait to get started on it. But like I said I cannot build to save my life.

These will not work for you?
    http://sugarslegacystables.com/lots.html
    http://sugarslegacystables.com/lots/12lotequestrianfacility.html
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/417302.page

If you still do not find anything, let me know, and I will build you a custom ranch:)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    and i can not wait till it is up for download
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    wait i went to your website and looked at the ranch pictures... can i download them all and then combined them...so i can get them all :?: :D:D
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    sicatag wrote:
    wait i went to your website and looked at the ranch pictures... can i download them all and then combined them...so i can get them all :?: :D:D

Yes you can combine them all to make your own 12 lot equestrian center, however you cannot re-upload them to thesims3.com, or any other site even if you change something on the lots I'm afraid.

I am also making a Sims custom World just for these 12 lots so you have somewhere to put them :P Or you could go and check out Willow Harbour, which is a premade world I created just for equestrians:D
    http://sugarslegacystables.com/aboutus.html

Or you could check out rflong's worlds:D
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/374366.page

• Options
    edited May 2012
    ok thank you i am getting right on it....you are very talented
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    sicatag wrote:
    ok thank you i am getting right on it....you are very talented

thank you and likewise:D I took a peek at your horses this morning and they are all so lovely:D
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    thank you
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    omg...is it just me because i am downloading the house parts you made..aka 12 lot horseplace and only two of them downloaded
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    change that now only two wont do it....but its alright ill make my own
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    sicatag wrote:
    omg...is it just me because i am downloading the house parts you made..aka 12 lot horseplace and only two of them downloaded

No it is not just you:(. A few others are having the same issue. Most of these lots from the 12 lot equestrian center areole have Base Game and Pets stuff. I have been searching for an answer to this all week to no avail:( Sims 2 was so much easier for EP and SP compatibility
    I even tried non furnished lots as well however that did not work either. Then a bunch of lovely and awesome people posted here that they did not have any troubles. So I am seriously confused :( I cannot upload lots to the exchange. I have never been able to upload lots to the exchange. :( when I find an answer to this you and others will be notified:)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    ok...ummm on willow harbour how do you put together the lots you made to one big lot :?:
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    oh and if this helps you :D when i tried to download mare pasture it had an internet problem so might just be internet
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    sicatag wrote:
    ok...ummm on willow harbour how do you put together the lots you made to one big lot :?:
    It is not possible to link all lots together to make them one big playable lot. You need to switch back and forth from lot to another. When you want to move horses around shift+click and add to active household.
    Willow Harbour is a world you can use in the meantime while the other world is being built. There are eight lots. All next to eachother to layout the lots you want for now :)

I hope this helps :D
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    ok thank you..so i just keep switching lots as if it were my own
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I hope it all works out for you:D
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Download Here:
    http://sugarslegacystables.com/lots/12lotequestrianfacility.html

Training Facility With six stalls, running course pen, dressage arena, indoor jumping arena, tack room, parking lot, and upstairs facilities for your sims:D

TrainingFacility.png
    Post edited by Unknown User on