Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

12 Lot Equestrian Center And Cattery Is Complete And Ready For Download:D

Comments

• JitamioJitamio Posts: 106
    edited June 2012
    I'll definitely have to download it once I get back to my gamer PC in my flat... or maybe I could actually run Sims on the new computer I ordered to my parent's house (just a cheap thing but at least it will be heaps faster than the lobotomized snail I'm using now!)

The only thing that bugs me when downloading worlds is that most are in English, while my game is installed in Swedish. there doesn't seem to be any Swedish world creators that are very good... I've at least failed to find any that make equestrian oriented worlds.

I actually started working on a world myself a couple of weeks ago, which is on hold due to the above mentioned computer situation though. Since you're great at this Annie maybe you could tell me if I'm on to something herexD

It's a rural, coastal town surrounded by mountains. There's a town center with what I made to look like cobblestone, which will have all the normal stuff like city hall, school, spa, shops, business tower... Outside the town center the roads are light dirt, and I made the sidewalks grass, to really resemble the countryside. There will be quite a few big lots, but the main idea here is that there will be four "horse ranch" lots, of which one will be a big boarding" stable (in other words people can just keep their horse there), two will be pastures, and one a training area (huge one obviously). All attached to the Equestrian center.

Now here's the wacky part: I plan to make the area closest to the mountains into a forest, with a path (I'm using a sidewalk for that) going to a lake which I plan to make a great fishing and wildlife spot (with butterflies, bugs and so forth), and a camp spot attached. The idea of the path and the camp spot is that Sims could actually take their horse from the equestrian area, and make a trail ride up to the lake, stay the night if they want, and then go back. there will, however be a car road going pretty close to the lake too just for convenience.

Am I way out there with this? Or do you think it could work?
  • ANNIEOVERANNIEOVER Posts: 2,014 Member
    edited June 2012
    Jitamio wrote:
    I'll definitely have to download it once I get back to my gamer PC in my flat... or maybe I could actually run Sims on the new computer I ordered to my parent's house (just a cheap thing but at least it will be heaps faster than the lobotomized snail I'm using now!)

The only thing that bugs me when downloading worlds is that most are in English, while my game is installed in Swedish. there doesn't seem to be any Swedish world creators that are very good... I've at least failed to find any that make equestrian oriented worlds.

I actually started working on a world myself a couple of weeks ago, which is on hold due to the above mentioned computer situation though. Since you're great at this Annie maybe you could tell me if I'm on to something herexD

It's a rural, coastal town surrounded by mountains. There's a town center with what I made to look like cobblestone, which will have all the normal stuff like city hall, school, spa, shops, business tower... Outside the town center the roads are light dirt, and I made the sidewalks grass, to really resemble the countryside. There will be quite a few big lots, but the main idea here is that there will be four "horse ranch" lots, of which one will be a big boarding" stable (in other words people can just keep their horse there), two will be pastures, and one a training area (huge one obviously). All attached to the Equestrian center.

Now here's the wacky part: I plan to make the area closest to the mountains into a forest, with a path (I'm using a sidewalk for that) going to a lake which I plan to make a great fishing and wildlife spot (with butterflies, bugs and so forth), and a camp spot attached. The idea of the path and the camp spot is that Sims could actually take their horse from the equestrian area, and make a trail ride up to the lake, stay the night if they want, and then go back. there will, however be a car road going pretty close to the lake too just for convenience.

Am I way out there with this? Or do you think it could work?

This sounds like an amazing idea:D I actually forgot I was reading a description of a world, it felt like I was reading a great book:D You are definitely on to something here:) I cannot wait to see your world:D

I have been all over England, Wales, Belfast Ireland, and The north part of France. If you asked me to make a world that resembles anywhere of those places, it would be no problem :P However I wish I could create a world that resembled Sweden:) It is so beautiful there, from the photo's I see on the internet:D
    edited June 2012
    Just some photo's of Indulgence Island as it is being decorated with lots:D

Shot9.png
    shot10.png
    edited June 2012
    Good morning all:D

I have some awesomeness news! My website now has over 1,000 hits! I know I know, in the grander scheme of things, it is not much, but hey, made me do a little dance...lol :mrgreen: :P
    edited June 2012
    WIP 12 Lot Equestrian Center New Lot Edition:

Community Racing Track Grounds With Grandstands, Stables, Parking Garage, Food/Bathrooms/Lounge, race track, winners circle:
    RaceTrack.gif
  • katceterakatcetera Posts: 110
    edited June 2012
    Holy Moly! That's impressive. Awesome Job!
    edited June 2012
    Thank you ^_^

Race Track Updated photo's :D
    6 Public Restrooms, 4 Stalls, 2 Wash Stalls, Complete Tack Room: Credit goes to Equus Sims, Dining Room, Study, Full Public Garage With Free Parking, Grand Stands, 2 Box Office Rooms, 2 Viewing Area's, Race Track, Winners Circle: Fully Decorated, Only CC is Equus Sims:D http://www.equus-sims.com/p/downloads-sims-3.html

RaceTrack1.gif
  • IlaianaIlaiana Posts: 624
    edited June 2012
    congrats Annie! :)
    edited June 2012
    Ilaiana wrote:
    congrats Annie! :)

Thanks llaiana! *Waves* :P

Race Track Available for download :D
    http://sugarslegacystables.com/lots/12lotequestrianfacility.html
    edited June 2012
    katcetera wrote:
    Holy Moly! That's impressive. Awesome Job!

Thank you :D

WIP: Mare And Foal Barn With Weaning Paddock Plus Two Story House, 2 Car Garage:
    3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms

MareAndFoal.gif
  • DusklightFaerieDusklightFaerie Posts: 847 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Yes! Finally a racetrack! And I didn't have to make it myself, oh thank god.
    edited June 2012
    Yes! Finally a racetrack! And I didn't have to make it myself, oh thank god.

lol :P
    edited June 2012
    Question about the mare+foal barn: Are those the western stalls that you just customized to your liking? They look really neat, and that's coming from a person who isn't really a fan of the western stalls! xD
    edited June 2012
    Yes:) they are just customised western stalls:)

And I took a peek at your new world O_O! Amazing! Such detail! :D
    edited June 2012
    ANNIEOVER wrote:
    Yes:) they are just customised western stalls:)

And I took a peek at your new world O_O! Amazing! Such detail! :D

Wait what?! I didn't upload anything yet :shock:
    edited June 2012
    Is not your world photos located in the "Create A Wold" forum?
    edited June 2012
    ANNIEOVER wrote:
    Is not your world photos located in the "Create A Wold" forum?

Now I cannot find it in the Create A World Forum:( I Swear I seen something about it yesterday....well nevermind me XD I have completely lost my mind...lolXD

*Skips Away Singing, I'm A Little Teapot*

bahahahaXD

So Sorry Jitamio, just disregard my insolence :( XD :oops:
    edited June 2012
    More photo's of the race track:)

RaceTrack16.gif
  • jkhfjkfbhvfjkhfjkfbhvf Posts: 304
    edited June 2012
    Whoo!!! Yay Annie! Now who DOESN'T want to see lusitanos run around a racetrack?
  • horserider3573horserider3573 Posts: 753 New Member
    edited June 2012
    beautiful, Annie! :D
    edited June 2012
    Thank you HorseRider!:D

And I wanna see photo's of your Lusitano's racing around the track :P :mrgreen: 8)
  • jkhfjkfbhvfjkhfjkfbhvf Posts: 304
    edited June 2012
    Annie I'm having a small problem with your mare facility. Everytime I go to edit it and then exit the game frezzes ans exits. I have spent and hour customizinng it to my needs five times already. Does anyone lse have this problem?
    edited June 2012
    Annie I'm having a small problem with your mare facility. Everytime I go to edit it and then exit the game frezzes ans exits. I have spent and hour customizinng it to my needs five times already. Does anyone lse have this problem?

Yes I know exactly what's happening to you:(

Your computer has run out of memory thus the game crashes; every time you add something to the lot, you are adding KB's to your lot file; the more stuff you add the more your computer writes it to your memory; when your computer overloads, it crashes because there is no more available memory.

Fixes:
    Shut off all unnecessary programs such as windows live, yahoo messenger, skype, printers, scanners, cameras etc etc

if you have two antivirus programs running, shut one off; shut every thing off you possibly can.

Number two:
    do not play the game via the launcher, instead go right to the application source and play it that way.

Number three:
    work on something for a half an hour then save it; constantly save it as much as you can:) Its a pain but it works :P XD

Hope this helps:)

Having EP's and SP's that I do and/or do not have has nothing to do with it; Plenty of people have downloaded, installed, and played my lots with little to no EP's except The base game and Pets.

Could also be bad CC on the mare lot that could be causing this issue:( Let me find out if there is any, and if there is, send me an email by going to my Sims 3 Stable site "Contact Us" page. From there I will email you the CC free version of this lot:)
  • poundpuppy2001poundpuppy2001 Posts: 546 Member
    edited June 2012
    Hey Annie. Can I have it plez? Obviously, cause I'm currently trying to have my stud in AP And its not working quite so well
    edited June 2012
    all my lots, horses, and worlds can be found here:
    sugarslegacystables.com

12 lot equestrian center download:
    http://sugarslegacystables.com/lots/12lotequestrianfacility.html